Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-18-2010, 05:54 PM   #1
shiva777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Lisa Renee discussing current ascension dynamics

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/awake
shiva777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:00 AM   #2
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lisa Renee discussing current ascension dynamics

Thanks for the link.

Had heard of Lisa Renee for some time. This made for a good afternoon listening.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:39 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

An exellent interview....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 07:11 PM   #4
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for sharing this link. I really enjoy Lisa Renee and having just discovered her not long ago, there is still a lot I am hearing from her for the first time.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:24 PM   #5
shiva777
Avalon Senior Member

I have found Lisa's work INVALUABLE on my ascending journey,...I highly recommend joining her community at www.energeticsynthesis.com there is a community of people where we share our awakening experiences and our recorded sessions with Lisa and membership also includes free access to her MONTHLY indepth discussions around the latest developments in the energies and grids...this months discussion includes

EVENT: ES Planetary News - Ascension Q & A

DATE & TIME: Wednesday, Jan. 20th at 6:15pm Pacific

FORMAT: Simulcast! (Attend via Phone or Webcast -- it's your choice)

TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT, CLICK THIS LINK NOW...

http://tinyurl.com/esQAJan2010

This is the ES Teleconference monthly series to discuss the monthly newsletter theme and to better comprehend our current planetary dynamics related to the Ascension Timeline ( 2012) and its process (What is happening to us during this Month with the New Energies?? How will this impact us and others around us? Ask your questions) We are creating an Ascending Community.

AT THE END OF OUR CALL LISA ANSWERS QUESTIONS.

We will address JAN 2010 Ascension Themes:

Why the Guardians call this the Year of the Indigo

How we are undergoing a "factory reset" that is restructuring our body and energy foundation in every way...

What's been happening to our bodies over the last 60 days- flatlining or freaking out -- how we gain mastery over ourselves

Latest 4D Astral/Heart pattern changes and how they impact us

What was the White light webbing doing in the Astral Plane? Why the Guardians and Indigos are dismantling this energy structure.

The new octave of the Emerald Green 4th Ray is starting to reconnect to the planetary field -- The Ray attribute to "Harmonize Conflict"

MEMBERS- NO NEED TO REGISTER! For Non
Members the class is $22

Each Teleconference will be recorded, archived in a mp3 file in the Community Download Area. The class is about 90 minutes.

=================================
As you support the site with your membership or donation you help us maintain the website and keep information distributed freely.

QUESTIONS?

EMAIL: info@energeticsynthesis.com

PHONE: 310.897.8705

Find Lisa on the web at: http://www.energeticsynthesis.com info@energeticsynthesis.com

=============================================

This ES Monthly News reflects the Guardian Perspective of the Ascension Timeline ( 2012 Timeline) as support, both energetically and informationally, for the Galactic Families of Starseeds and the Indigo Races. Freedom, Fraternity, and the Sovereign Right of All Beings to be a Knower of God Source is protected by the Collective Unity Vow shared among our Universal Guardian Groups.

© 2010 Lisa Renee E n e r g e t i c S y n t h e s i s
shiva777 is offline   Reply With Quote