Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2009, 09:46 AM   #11
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi, All:

Wow... a lot of activity. Over 30,000 views on this thread in a few days... people, you are in the public eye here. Dress up smart!

For that reason you and we all need to be careful with what we say. One thing I want to point out is that a few of my replies have been missed or misunderstood. That's EASY to do in a long post (as in one of mine containing multiple answers). But every word I write is carefully thought out (which is kinda how I work) - and has a reason why it's there.

Several immediate corrections - and more below:

* The subtle points I mentioned about the importance of the several major Greer changes since 2001 - all taken together to generate a major question (the answer to which, in my view and that of many others, is clear) haven't been commented on by anyone as far as I can see.

That doesn't mean they've not been read, but I did wonder! It's NOT about homophobia. [And yes, we had this corroborated from an inside source who knew someone who was "involved". That's how we found out all this.]

* I found and cited the source of the Clif High/Deagle question (Clif's own e-mail to me).

* The posted Anunnaki picture is not correct. I was careful to say NOT the snake. This is important, because this is how accidental and well-meaning disinfo gets started. 30,000 people may have seen that image, and it's the wrong one.

It's the last image of the James Earl Jones human face BEFORE it morphs, where the chin is being extended. The actual appearance is slightly more extended than even that. And (don't get this wrong either!) it's NOT the skin color. Just the chin.

I don't know if they are shapeshifters or not. This is a confusing issue. Some of them may be (but this is an unconfirmed personal opinion). I've not got a clear answer from our source, who has met with them in person.

I'll say that again. He has met with them physically in the flesh, in real time, as recently as a few weeks ago. They are still around and are VERY active in world affairs. Understanding this properly is one of Camelot's key goals. David Wilcock is also very involved in this (c.f. his most recent Coast to Coast interview) but he has come away with slightly different impressions. We need more information.

Note carefully - and this is as interesting as it gets: it's important to get this issue right and to handle it sensitively. They don't like being messed with. I'm serious. It's a risk even talking about it.

Kerry and I first mentioned this information to someone in one video interview [of us] a couple of months ago, with a detailed description. Two days later, the interviewer's tapes and computer were burgled under highly strange circumstances that have never been explained. It was not a normal burglary. The interview was lost and so was never published.

The AI surveillance they use enables anything that happens concerning them to be tracked remotely in real time with no physical cause-and-effect going on. I revealed the information again in my Freedom Central interview (in some depth) - and again here. I am holding on to my hat.

Link to Freedom Central interview:

http://projectcamelot.org/Bill_Ryan_...om_Central.mp3

* Re information tracking, I'm not sure what the best solution is for this... it might be (mods?) that my responses-only can be archived on an ongoing basis on a locked separate thread (as well as remaining here). Ideas welcome.

I can see this thread growing to monstrous proportions (if I can keep this up every day!) and so it's going to get more and more difficult with questions being asked which have already been answered - and responses to answers which have been missed or misread with all the good intentions in the world.

No criticism is intended to anyone here... I know it's REALLY difficult to read and digest long and detailed posts. The overwhelm of detailed information is endemic on the Camelot site itself, on the internet everywhere, and also on this thread as it grows.

So let's read and write carefully - as best I know I am answering every question (please re-post if not). More answers in a separate post below within an hour or two.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12-13-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote