Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > IRELAND

Notices

Old 10-12-2008, 01:25 AM   #201
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please post here if from Ireland

Alright there Merlin,
Yeah I'll try get over next weekend if I can atall.
Getting the net turned on at work on Mon so will be posting a lot more. By the time I get back in the evening I read a thread or two but don't get involved.
Hope the meet goes well folks.
8080028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:37 PM   #202
Voodo Chile
Avalon Senior Member

Just to ley you know I am located in the south west of the country, it is hard for me to get up to Dublin, transport issues .......... So if there is anybody around this area just let me know .
Voodo Chile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:55 AM   #203
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Do you mind mentioning just how south west you are Voodo?

I'm out near Bantry
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:35 PM   #204
Voodo Chile
Avalon Senior Member

Just to let you know that I am based on the border of Cork, Limerick & Tipperay
Old 10-15-2008, 11:40 PM   #205
conaire
Avalon Senior Member

conor checking in.

hi guys. it's a bit late to read all the posts now but will do amárach.

i'll b talkin to ye!
conaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:54 PM   #206
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Howaya Conaire,

Welcome to the thread,

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:34 PM   #207
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

And all of a sudden,

Everyone stops posting!

Whats going on folks?

Did anyone see the reports about the policeman recording a typical triangle shaped ufo, and they were trying to say it was chinese lanterns from a wedding, did you see the video? no chance.

Merlin.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:49 AM   #208
conaire
Avalon Senior Member

no merlin, did not hear about that, was it in ireland?
conaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:05 AM   #209
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Yep, was in Ireland.

Can't remember where right now but it was actually on R.T.E the other day, Video an all. The video was taken by a cop on his phone.
I'll look into this and provide something more substantial like a link to the Video or something ok.

Merlin.
Old 10-17-2008, 05:51 PM   #210
reggaeman
Avalon Senior Member

check out this lads n lassies for a laugh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm5I6RI1sHE
reggaeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:01 PM   #211
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggaeman View Post
check out this lads n lassies for a laugh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm5I6RI1sHE
sheesh... I shudder to think just how stupid yanks can be.
That said, the Brits aren't much better. One thing I love about Ireland is there's still some sanity left here.

Obama or McCain, lord help us, it's like tweedle dee and tweedle dum.
I don't see any difference in the UK or even Ireland now after having seen the Lisbon vote farce, 99% of Irish govt and media were all harping for a yes vote and now they want you all to vote again because they didn't get what "they" wanted...LOL!!!

Oh how obvious it all becomes.
Old 10-17-2008, 07:10 PM   #212
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Hey...all...am still with yez all...just busy this weekend.... If you all decide to meet up in the future.. count me in....
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:15 PM   #213
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggaeman View Post
Lovely Fellow.
Second cousin twice removed from Blossom Goodchild I belive.
Don't you belive him?
Good lord, why ever not? Perfect sense, perfect I say!

Merlin.
Old 10-18-2008, 09:58 AM   #214
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Lovely Fellow.
Second cousin twice removed from Blossom Goodchild I belive.
Don't you belive him?
Good lord, why ever not? Perfect sense, perfect I say!

Merlin.
Hello all back online after a credit crunch, technological nightmare of my own, just shows how fragile we are if the net goes down or we don't take the chip, i think blossom goodchild has been a bad girl. Been busy documenting the chemtrails http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zpd3KiVY6I everytime theres a bit of blue in the sky we get sprayed and the media are not interested i tried phoning talkback about it, dunseith said he never heard of chemtrails, one love to all
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:12 PM   #215
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
Hello all back online after a credit crunch, technological nightmare of my own, just shows how fragile we are if the net goes down or we don't take the chip, i think blossom goodchild has been a bad girl. Been busy documenting the chemtrails http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zpd3KiVY6I everytime theres a bit of blue in the sky we get sprayed and the media are not interested i tried phoning talkback about it, dunseith said he never heard of chemtrails, one love to all
Sweet video on youtube about adenbury mannor crop circle, but it made me laugh my **** off simply because ;

You were depicting a message of the apocalypse with serenefully beautifull elevator music playing in the backround.

Infinity aka freemind5522
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:17 PM   #216
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

So hey guys, you dont know me didnt really drop in too much on this thread.

Well, i was thinking, theres not a whole pile of people who i talk too that have any interest in what the future holds. Ive already told my brother the craik and his way of dealing with it is by buying a motorbike and getting drunk every spare minute he's got. So its pretty clear i dont know any inteligent peeps.

Ive a good idea of what is going on in the world, i know that we are on a one way ticket to finanial disaster and that is the most important s**t were faced with.

Ive also other news that some of you might find important, but i dont wanna share it until i have enough of a case built up to prove without any reasonable doubt that we are gonna be faced with something very very difficult in the future.

Well, everyone on this thread seems pretty scattered. It might be a good idea for us all to have a big group meeting somewhere in the heart of the country. We have power in our numbers but right now were scattered and divided. So if anyones up for this we can have it arranged.

Im talking now about 30 or more of us to meet somewhere. Everyone gets a chance to talk and voice their concerns and their solutions to the problems we face.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:29 PM   #217
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
Deffo chemtrails, note the pulsed spread on some of them out to the side? They last for hours.
I work out near Cork airport (have to drive 200km a day to work and back sigh lol) and I notice quite a few real contrails, they dissipate behind the plane after about 30 - 60 seconds.

I don't get to see many chemtrails out in my neck of the woods though. Used to see them on a daily basis for a very long time in the UK, in fact I can remember seeing them initially around 16 or 17 years ago. They'd hang in the sky for hours, eventually spreading out and becoming "clouds".

@2inf.. a meet up for all in the middle is a great idea on the face of it, but I for one would have to opt out as I wouldn't get time.

I'm all for meeting anyone local to me, afaik I'm the only guy on the forum here this far SW.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:44 PM   #218
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hello folks,

Chemtrails all over Dublin today and tonight, they even formed a kinda grid pattern, I wish I had me camera with me but I was at work. They do stay for ages, and then kinda dissapate into misty clouds. What the hell are they spraying us with? any real info on this anyone? Im not to up on chemtrails, my interest has only been aroused lately with this forum.

As for a load of us meeting up somewhere, yeah count me in, make a weekend of it. Lets start looking for a suitable hotel somewhere, get the ball rolling.

See yiz,

Merlin.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:22 PM   #219
Voodo Chile
Avalon Senior Member

With relation to chemtrails, in the morning around 7:30 heading to Waterford from Carrick, I see them on a fine morning. It nearly seems to be on daily basis.

Old 10-18-2008, 11:31 PM   #220
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Hello folks,

Chemtrails all over Dublin today and tonight, they even formed a kinda grid pattern, I wish I had me camera with me but I was at work. They do stay for ages, and then kinda dissapate into misty clouds. What the hell are they spraying us with? any real info on this anyone? Im not to up on chemtrails, my interest has only been aroused lately with this forum.

As for a load of us meeting up somewhere, yeah count me in, make a weekend of it. Lets start looking for a suitable hotel somewhere, get the ball rolling.

See yiz,

Merlin.

Cheers for your enthusiasn Merlin, ive a lot to share. I think everyone would definitly benifit from a meeting, well.. lets call it a conference. Book a hall, let everyone have a half hour or an hour to voice their concerns/solutions or watever they find important.

I do think that this is important, its gone beyond the point of playing or making excuses. Were all adults here, and its our responsibility to grab reality by the balls instead of hiding behind a veil of excuses like ive seen too many people doing lately.

Well over and out, its up to the lot of yaz to decide whether or not you wanna actually make a difference, you can all sit on ur arses and dismiss this like it doesnt matter, but trust me guys, this aint a game were playing. Were living in some very important times and every person we have thats gonna take this seriously is gonna truly be a hero in my eyes. Our situation has gone way beyond conspiracy theory, ive many facts i would love to share with you guys, and the gravity of which is extremely important because it affects every single one of us and our families. Nows the time to stand up and be counted.

Namaste,

Your mate,

Infinity
Old 10-19-2008, 12:28 AM   #221
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

I took these photos earlier today.

Wierd stuff indeed.

They've been sprayin us with that s**t all day lads. If the rumours are true about this stuff keeping us dossile then it would make sense with our recent budget and why we arent out in the streets hunting down politicians and bankers.

To be honest I dont know what these "chemtrails" are about but I did read a report once saying that their composed of Barium and Aluminum Oxide. Barium is similar to rat poison and the aluminum oxide reacts with moisture in the air to disperse it and theres this other stuff in their to make it really light so it stays up in the troposphere r somethin like that. Hmmm rat poison!? Yes please sir. two spoons for ME!

Last edited by Truth voice 2012; 10-19-2008 at 12:39 AM.
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 09:52 PM   #222
Avalon Senior Member

Alright lads,
Hows it goin?
Did ye meet last weekend after, or this weekend? Anyone?
2infinityandbeyond, seen a lot of posts from you all over the forum, fair play.
We should try meet as often as as many as we can.
IU'm out of the country so slightly more difficult for me but I'm off this coming weekend so I want to meet someone, somewhere!
I may be down in Killarney for the weekend so Andy and anyone else, if ye are about Friday or Sat somewhere I don't mind driving a bit..
May also not be in Killarney I find out tomorrw (its my nephews birthday and he lives there), if I dont go I'll be around Dublin so Merlin and anyone else, I don't mind travelling.

On chemtrails, I never heard of them till Alex Jones was banging on about them. They contain sodium chloride too I think, which was the main component of acid rain? From AJ, haven't checked that. The official excuse, apart from 'no such thing' is the incredibly arrogant and humanist 'they are for reflecting sunlight and hence reducing global warming'. These ******* 'people' make me want to break things. global warming is a farce.
Apparently there are only about 6 or 7 main suppliers of kerosene (or benzine, not sure which but I think its kerosene), aviatoin fuel like, and the chemicals are put in it mostly unknown to the airlines.

hmm, you lot seen Zeitgeist Addendum?
I think its good.
It's causing major rows everywhere with big division over whether its NWO disinfo and hijacking or actually true bill well intentioned stuff.
everyone slips into the óne thing or the other' line again though. Alex Jones made a **** of himself shouting down the author and thinks its totally evil. But loads of his audience have lost major respect for him. I have too. I think he's genuine but he's a loudmouthed arrogant Texan who has done good work and has very interesting guests but should shut up and listen more.

I think the film firstly spells out the problems in no uncertain terms and says 'look, this way will NOT work', then offers a suggestion of a solution. A suggestion, not a manifesto.
Ye seen it?

I sent the link to everyone I know and am getting mixed replies, and not many at that. Spent all week emailing one of my best friends who is really angry at me for doing it and for neglecting her and the rest of my mates. Have bit by bit explained that I am concerned with something life threatening to her, me and everyone else and so have sort of dropped all other pursuits for a while but they don't understand. Man its frustrating!
8080028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:44 PM   #223
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Alright 808,

Good to hear from you, If yer gonna be in Dublin, gimme a text or a call, you have my number, meet you same place again? Anyone else interested? Dublin area?

See ya later,

Merlin.
Old 10-20-2008, 12:42 AM   #224
scrufficus
Avalon Senior Member

Hi i live in Dublin 6 if anyone lives around here maybe we could meet up sometime and talk about all this madness.I also get ridiculed by friends and family who don't really wanna believe in all this stuff I tell them and am also avoiding my old friends as I don't find I have anything in common with them anymore after stumbling upon all of this madness.Lucky for me that my girlfriend takes some notice of it too and I get to talk about it with her but i would like to meet some others who are into all this.anyway that's my lot.
scrufficus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:18 PM   #225
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

Hows it Goin there everybody,

I agree with 2infinity, I would like to actually do something positive to address the problems we face and time is against us. Whatever happens I would prefer to know I tried in my own small way to do something about it.

Im sure lots of people have ideas. An idea I had would be trying to get a scheme running where the growing ranks of the unemployed could start growing food together, it would be a bit of crack and foster a sense of community that has been lost over the last few years and get people skilled in the ways of the land. There is lots of land now owned by the banks from bust developers outside every town in the country, which could be utilised, with some lobbying from local groups and politicians. I know this is not an immediate solution to the problems facing us, but it could be done.

Merlin, would it be possible to give a flavor of what was discussed at the meetings that took place in Dublin. We are all spread out all over the country and have our own stuff to attend to which makes it difficult for everybody to meet up. I would be keen to have an EGM or AGM or whatever there called to discuss in a structured way our immediate problems and some workable solutions. Geographically speaking Dublin might be the best place to have it given the world class transport system in this country. Im sure we could hammer out a deal with some hostel or other.

Would anybody be interested in a "lets do something about it" AGM type meet up in the next couple of weeks. Lets say the saturday after the bank holiday
1st of November. Have a think about it anyways,

G'luck Now.
islandman is offline   Reply With Quote