Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-31-2010, 06:53 PM   #1
powerviolence
Unsubscribed

Default We're eternal with an internal boundlessness

ATMA - Eternal Boundlessness

I am the substance that will make your third eye cry
Punjab bless, let no man curse
I am the substance that will make your third eye cry
Ill be on 'em like a message from god
knowledge of self will make emcees play hard

The transcendental autograph beyond birth and death on the path of perfection with the map of the essence i eternally endeavor know the ledge god head elevation the matchless gift in this garden of god to see the spiritual world but its hard to see through this illusionary movie i strive to be conscious of my own immortality inevitable vision beyond the astral sphere so whats up with there in the space deathless samadhi where im not the body but the physical the astral the causal the spirit soul the infinity underneath the three bodies made of light drawn energy self manifested pure consciousness will laugh at death throw off a bag of flesh several bodies a fusion ready for ascension through infinite dimensions no fear no tension plus the science of the self renisation of the soul transmigration of the all transpersonal on the inner journy through the spirutual skies back to godhead the kingdom of god is realized know your not the body or the mind in this illusionary world not of it look above it son cuz its truely not the bliss for we look for visually a place of birth old age death and suffering

chorus:
we're eternal with an internal boundlessness the inner self spark of god be infinite y'all light's too bright for unawakened eyes of men i transcend bend space time ascend

we're eternal with an internal boundlessness the inner self spark of god be infinite y'all light's too bright for unawakened eyes of men peace be still know god dwells within

the observer is the universe i said it yo prophetic to phonetic flows rappin intellects with intrel specs son check the weight of reason sages vs demons pages of soliliquois and the things be in the void i meditate past pray past the milky way seven chakra galaxies lay within inner space youth the age birth the death the dead weight of inertia takes the breath back to the unmanifest perceived earth visually within lies eternity in the world of illusion cosmic delusion made of atoms molecules subatomic particles five elements mind intelligence the dream consciousness of the only present person infinite universes eminating from its pores beings of galaxies for the planets be the lords see the source within all and all within the source the one has become many who sent me a phoenix wouldnt fly to give light to dark cities full of strangers anger psychic torture chambers i make them split in two spittin' jewels at these fools

chorus

i came to bring the science that god's rocking the stages i am no man from no mans land no matter the ancients beyond the bounds of physical science mystical reliance by constructing power building towers in defiance alliance meditation becomes communication mad spirits descend through the tongue of the seraphim blend quantum physics revelations of the mystics transpersonal psychology ideology infinite yet every core resonates universal law the breath of the creator made from two arms of god a chorus of the bond of bonds pulse para matma curin' the maniac contact last laugh around the zodiac beyond solar systems national archeology archetype feel like nephogens emanates from the mic on the lyrical incarnations caused from star constellations celestial geometry tetrahedral isosceles toss emcees with the god degree through the all seeing eye define hypotheses you studied the gross yo i studied the most high the third eye awoke from its psychic slumber

So... mainstream media makes us think hip hop is about being a criminal, money, drugs, etc.. and yet there's music like this..

What do you guys think?
powerviolence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:13 PM   #2
fossileyesed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: We're eternal with an internal boundlessness

awsome power.hard drived already
peace...kent
fossileyesed is offline   Reply With Quote