Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 05-27-2009, 01:54 PM   #826
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
This made me think of the Village People and their famous "YMCA" hit:

NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:06 PM   #827
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
Could these be somehow connected with the key that the statue of St. Peter is holding?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Yes.
Matthew 16:19 tells us "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

What is mentioned here is KEYS (plural), yet the statue of St. Peter at the Vatican is holding only ONE key.

I asked, in an earlier post, why there wasn't a statue of a female holding the feminine key. You didn't think there should be one, but now I am starting to wonder again...

If the Bible says "keys", then why is Peter holding only one key?

Could the other key be hidden in some underground catacomb along with all the other stuff the Vatican does not want us to know?
Old 05-27-2009, 02:14 PM   #828
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well the ego doesn't want to die. All the things that our ego craves, will have to be confronted.
Right now the ego is clinging on to a world that can be created in a flash, and destroyed in a flash.Just like ideas,they come and go in a flash.
I think it will be harder for people who like their life on this plane, who are happy here. the people who, for whatever reason, feel miserable, will be more eager to leave this life and go to the next plane of existence.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:48 PM   #829
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
The cool part of watching the Sun rise in the morning over the Atlantic back in the days in Florida was the soothing glow of the Orange softness for about three minutes while staring at the Sun as it arose, it seemed just the right angle to let it ‘all inside.’ They say miracles occur while staring at the morning Sun. And now for about three minutes watching the Sun set over the Pacific it again seems like just the perfect angle to let the soft Orange glow, set against the Indigo sky, “all inside.”

Of course High noon is way too hot and the dark of night is way too black, but those three minute slivers of sunrise and sunset seem just right. Like a perfect wavelength of oscillation captured in a moment of time. But you would think that looking at the sun would fry your eyes, I guess it would be comparable to getting a sunburn or a suntan. Too much at once and you’ll cook, but a little bit over a period of time you’ll get used to it.
Funny you should mention sun gazing, 888. A friend, whom I met in this forum (and later in person) got me interested in it. I was practicing for a while this winter but got out of the habit. I need to make time for it again.

Quote:
‘K’ looks like the schematic symbol for a diode, energy goes one way. I wonder If we took an LED, ‘Light Emitting Diode’ and hooked it up backwards would it light up? Probably not… or just pollute the pathways so current can’t flow. Like with mucous (got milk, eat grains), waxes, gums, and preservatives. Actually that would create a microphone and transmit errant signals and noise, etc. I bet you could take two ‘K’s’ and put them back to back like in a drum and harness energy over time to make a low vibration human energy source that worked for a living. What would Grasshopper say about that!

LED… Angle, Three, Sunrise/Sunset! DNA looks like a bunch of LED’s, I wonder if there hooked up backwards? Maybe that explains why 97% of human DNA is dormant and only 5% of the brain is used. Or the current flow is going the wrong way!

Imagine if that is the case and the Recipe was deciphered and the right Ingredients were added and the current flow was corrected I bet you would light up like a Christmas Tree and sparkle like a Diamond. Like wearing a coat of many colors, of course with a Golden glowing Star on top, now there’s a bright idea. I suppose this could be called a Nuclear Reaction or an Atomic Holocaust!

Becoming the mirror or seeing the reflection? What I AM and what I am.

YXP
Now you've really got my imagination going! Do we need to wait for the Chi blast to correct the electrical current or can we take matters into our own hands? Some have said that sun gazing is one of the quickest pathways to enlightenment. Anyone who is interested in this can google Dr. Mitchell Gibson for more information - there are a number of YouTubes of him out there discussing sungazing.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:43 PM   #830
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Matthew 16:19 tells us "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

What is mentioned here is KEYS (plural), yet the statue of St. Peter at the Vatican is holding only ONE key.

I asked, in an earlier post, why there wasn't a statue of a female holding the feminine key. You didn't think there should be one, but now I am starting to wonder again...

Could the other key be hidden in some underground catacomb along with all the other stuff the Vatican does not want us to know?
The key is faith that peter represents.Everything on this plain of Xsistence is feminine in nature.The keys are only symbols of that which is truly divine.All that we see ,are only reflections of the higher principles.

The greatest mysteries are veiled, and obvious in nature, once we began to look, we find that Man is the grand symbol of the mysteries. The light is always present,we just need to remove the clouds.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:04 PM   #831
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The key is faith that peter represents.
How does the faith key tie in with the Chiron and Alcyone keys?
Old 05-27-2009, 09:52 PM   #832
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Now you've really got my imagination going! Do we need to wait for the Chi blast to correct the electrical current or can we take matters into our own hands? Some have said that sun gazing is one of the quickest pathways to enlightenment. Anyone who is interested in this can google Dr. Mitchell Gibson for more information - there are a number of YouTubes of him out there discussing sungazing.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
The key is faith that peter represents.Everything on this plain of Xsistence is feminine in nature. Certainly explains the desire for huge phallic symbols Mon-u-Ments being built! The keys are only symbols of that which is truly divine.All that we see ,are only reflections of the higher principles.

The greatest mysteries are veiled, and obvious in nature, once we began to look, we find that Man is the grand symbol of the mysteries. The light is always present,we just need to remove the clouds.

The masculine Golden Radiant Sun shines upon the Silvery reflective feminine Moon (the man on the moon) and shines upon the Earth both night and day. “As above so below”
The **** crows at the first ray of Sunlight.
The light shines on a mirrored Disco ball in a dark club.
Whom or what is the awaiting Bride? “As within so without”

Where is Peter pointing?
Female peacocks on both sides, a white pearl, and an open chamber! Peter’s keyhole? A feminine key?

Oh and a huge pine cone in the center; the Pineal Gland above like a disco ball in a dark bridal chamber … a lantern waiting to be lit.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:01 PM   #833
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
How does the faith key tie in with the Chiron and Alcyone keys?
The key to alcyone , is the St peter's key to the 7 sisters. Chiron is the golden key in the equation. I 've just found out ,that the second key is at Castel Gandolfo italy.
Below is a Chiron company connected with communications,with the golden Key as their symbol,unlocking the purple mountains Majesty

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-27-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:13 PM   #834
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I've just found out ,that the second key is at Castel Gandolfo italy.
How sneaky of them to hide it out there where nobody would think to look!
Old 05-28-2009, 12:02 AM   #835
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The key to alcyone , is the St peter's key to the 7 sisters. Chiron is the golden key in the equation. I 've just found out ,that the second key is at Castel Gandolfo italy.
Below is a Chiron company connected with communications,with the golden Key as their symbol,unlocking the purple mountains Majesty

I wonder if that is Gandolf in Lord of the Rings?
Old 05-28-2009, 12:22 AM   #836
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I wonder if that is Gandolf in Lord of the Rings?
I think so,because Gandolfo means wolf, probaly Peter wolf.There is also the wolf constellation ,Lupus whos symbol is the Butterfly. I think lupus is connected with Wolverine of the Xmen.It appears that all 88 constellations, are doing a cosmic Finale, of harmonic proportions
Old 05-28-2009, 01:15 AM   #837
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Where is Peter pointing?
Female peacocks on both sides, a white pearl, and an open chamber! Peter’s keyhole? A feminine key?

Oh and a huge pine cone in the center; the Pineal Gland above like a disco ball in a dark bridal chamber … a lantern waiting to be lit.
I wish I had a better understanding of the layout of the Vatican... Is there a white pearl there?
Old 05-28-2009, 07:09 AM   #838
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

For those who do not know castel Gandolfo is the summer residence of popes. (been there)
Old 05-28-2009, 08:24 AM   #839
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
For those who do not know castel Gandolfo is the summer residence of popes. (been there)
I did not know! Thanks, burgundia, that's coolio. I looked up a picture...

Castel Gandolfo is a small Italian town in Lazio that occupies a height overlooking Lake Albano about 30 km south-east of Rome, on the Alban Hills.

The images looked familiar though, and I know the location as the Vatican Observatory!

Kind of weird...
Old 05-28-2009, 01:19 PM   #840
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Do you know how far, and in which direction, it is from the Vatican?

Does the statue of St. Peter at the Vatican happen to be pointing toward it?
Old 05-28-2009, 01:29 PM   #841
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Do you know how far, and in which direction, it is from the Vatican?

Does the statue of St. Peter at the Vatican happen to be pointing toward it?
Your first question is answered by no caste.... south-west, 30 km.
I do not know the answer to the second one....
Old 05-28-2009, 01:40 PM   #842
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

-just throwing in some additional food for thought...With the mention of Gandolf, I remembered a wonderful article by Jay Weidner on the Alchemical interpretation of Lord Of The Rings called "Tolkien at the end of Time"....(some excerpts)...
'The chief power (of all the Rings alike) was the prevention or slowing of decay (i.e. 'change' viewed as a regrettable thing), the preservation of what is desired or loved, or its semblance. But also they enhanced the natural powers of a possessor * thus approaching 'magic', a motive easily corruptible into evil, a lust for domination.'

-J.R.R. Tolkien from the Preface to The Silmarillion
"It cannot be overemphasized that Tolkien equates the Ring with the Machine. Today, at the end of the Fourth Age, the Ring encircles us like the fence that surrounds the unicorn in the famous French tapestry. Bewildered by its beauty and astounded by its power, it seduces us into its trap. Like the Ring, technology offers us a 'false immortality'. Like Sauron and the corrupted wizard Sauruman, unashamed of their audacity, our technocrats promise us that this 'false immortality' equals freedom and life. Just open your eyes and look around. The purveyors of technology constantly promise a world of free energy and genetic miracles that will extend life and feed the world. Indeed one of their main promises is that they can eventually create an immortal human being. Technocratic philosophers even preach that it will one day be possible to download the human soul onto a microchip. This is the final seduction of the Ring or Machine that Tolkien knew would herald the end of this Age."
here's the entire article...

http://www.jayweidner.com/JayTolkien1.htm
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:41 PM   #843
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

I've found a website called "The Hidden Records"

http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/index.htm

It seems to be discussing many of the same subjects that we are covering in this thread.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:56 PM   #844
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I've found a website called "The Hidden Records"

http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/index.htm

It seems to be discussing many of the same subjects that we are covering in this thread.
yes, indeed, even the pictures are the same...
very interesting site, a lot of information to absorb...
Old 05-28-2009, 02:02 PM   #845
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Your first question is answered by no caste....
Oops, replied before reading that. Thanks, no caste!
Old 05-28-2009, 02:11 PM   #846
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Cymatic Veilbegone... that is some cool stuff about the Ring!
Lately I keep finding 'washers' (of all things) all around me and have been piecing together different purposes for that shape or object. It can also be a Vortex, or a fountain.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:34 PM   #847
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

For the record, i have used some of the hidden records pictures, but not his information.My conclusion is the 5th element is the secret of this alignment, and his is that Aliens came from the Pleaides. I feel that all cultures were honoring the sacred feminine in the stars , not aliens.Thats just my humble take on things, because anything is possible.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:46 PM   #848
no caste

Quote:
Oops, replied before reading that. Thanks, no caste!
Self-correction: To be niggly, Castel Gandolfo would be further than 30km from Rome (it says above), since The Vatican is in the northwest section of Rome.

peace

Last edited by no caste; 05-28-2009 at 06:31 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:06 PM   #849
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
For the record, i have used some of the hidden records pictures, but not his information.My conclusion is the 5th element is the secret of this alignment, and his is that Aliens came from the Pleaides. I feel that all cultures were honoring the sacred feminine in the stars , not aliens.Thats just my humble take on things, because anything is possible.
Personally I have not reached any conclusion but, if nothing else, I think the hidden records website might help provide some background in understanding all of this material.

One difference between your interpretation and his, which I found most interesting, is in the identity of the star in the middle in this picture:

You, and apparently the masons, think it is Sirius, yet he thinks it is something else (I'm not sure what, however! - yet)
Old 05-28-2009, 06:49 PM   #850
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

In this image is the story of Jesus , Horus Osiris,Isis ,Orion and many other Gods of the pantheon. The secret of the movie angels and demons is right here in this image. The planets were called angels and the stars were the demons.

Mary Magadelene or Sirius and her seven demons, the pleiades.Or the human soul and its seven chakras.The blazing star is the black star of intuition. Sirius is what Orion follows as he ascends with the sun. Orion in the bible is called the son man, that comes through the clouds of ignorance following , the God or dog star. Serious or Sirus is the the soul that learns to follow intuition. The DOG is GOD in reverse because, the faithfulness and nature of the dog ,ie man's best friend. The dog star sirius was Anubis in egypt.The dog , or intuition is the only thing that can lead the soul on the dark path of the underworld ie earth.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-28-2009 at 06:53 PM.