Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-15-2009, 06:58 PM   #26
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Project Light Warrior???

Ok, as I am as curious as the next one...

email with a long list of web programming stuff under my belt was just sent.

Who knows,

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 09:56 PM   #27
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Ok, as I am as curious as the next one...

email with a long list of web programming stuff under my belt was just sent.

Who knows,

Fred

Cool! If we are going to have interactive functions in the site, your skills would be of huge value! Anything published we can look at here right away?
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:10 PM   #28
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingterra View Post
Cool! If we are going to have interactive functions in the site, your skills would be of huge value! Anything published we can look at here right away?
Sure. You have a PM waiting.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:45 PM   #29
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Kerry posted this explanation in the Light Warrior forum this morning:

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in stepping in here... Camelot takes my main focus as you know.

Project Light Warrior was conceived to be a game eventually (I see some of you are already tapping into that aspect of it!)... And to begin with as a sort of 'yellow brick road' to becoming a light warrior or Jedi master. There are many ways to do this... and we had thought creating DESTINATIONS that would contain areas of expertise such as:

Remote viewing
Healing
Using Art to navigate and reveal the world, heal etc
Dance
Music
meditation
physical fitness
knowledge

and more...

Each topic would contain information and links to places in the real world where one can study these areas in more depth... The idea being to become a renaissance man or woman... and add new skills/knowledge to gear up and become a more well rounded light warrior as you see fit... Basically this site would be a sort of amalgamation or portal to other sites where knowledge, expertise and mentors could be found.

It will grow over time.

This mirrors the journey of each through the matrix and the work necessary to surmount the matrix in the end.

As the DESTINATIONS ALONG THE ROAD grow... Coming from suggested sites from you... and others we would begin to centralize some of the best sites and local practioners listings into one place.

In addition, we envisioned a game in the form of a journey... Using the scenario revealed in the Camelot interviews as the background... So that the true matrix behind the matrix is revealed... And the battle for planet earth will become apparent.

I do not at this time, know how we will create the game. But certainly using avatars could be part of it.

In reality, we would need a game design team.. and doing this open source may be impossible.. Or perhaps it could happen.

This is a brief overview of the plan.

1. Site or Portal amassing knowledge to equip the Jedi light warrior to be the best they can imagine...

2. A Game where the light warriors can then play out within the real matrix involving info revealed in Camelot such as underground bases, bases on Moon and Mars.. intersteller travel by a secret space program etc.

Thanks to all for your interest and ideas on how best to move forward with all of this. Volunteers welcome :-)

I will post this in the front of the forum as well...

Anyone wanting to participate send an email to: projectlightwarrior@gmail.com with PROJECT LIGHT WARRIOR in the subject line preferably in all caps.

Blessings,

Kerry
Project Light Warrior
Old 11-18-2009, 12:42 AM   #30
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Karen! That gives us a better read. The important thing here I think is someone is putting something into action. That's more important than all the talk. So in that, I support it.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:53 PM   #31
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Just wanted to post this little teaser for you all

PS: We still need people with programming skills, flash, spiritual knowledge, + + + to be able to make this project as best as possible! If you want to contribute, please shout!

Peace and Light to you all,

Tommy
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:58 AM   #32
madusa5
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Project Light Warrior???

Well I thought this was a site for all people to get together for the great gathering.Talk about how and what needs to be done to expand on the word.Help each other to grow in helping ourselfs and the world.
madusa5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:51 AM   #33
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by madusa5 View Post
Well I thought this was a site for all people to get together for the great gathering.Talk about how and what needs to be done to expand on the word.Help each other to grow in helping ourselfs and the world.

You must be thinking of Miriam Delecado's site, which has already been given priase by the handful on the Light Warriors site. The site is being perfectected now by Tommy and crew be more user acessible.

I can't stress enough the importance of the Light Warrior community concept. If you don't already posses the skill, eventually you will be able to literally "throw light" with (what I've come to believe) is a merging of your inner Kundalini enegry with an externatal, universal photon type wave enegry and you will be able to either inihalate or heal other living entities. I'm quite serious.

Remember James Colbalt's thread when he posted about the "angel bracelet" the NSA gave him? Some heavy food for thought there.

Got to hit the hay stack. I'm still throbbing from the scene at the club we went to for new years.

Take care,

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:04 PM   #34
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
The Warrior of Peace

great vidio thankyou rhythmm
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 03:44 PM   #35
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Just a few questions...

I registered with PLW and today in my e-mail inbox I seem to be inundated with loads of mail with regards the PLW threads and So do many others... As I can see all their e-mails in the mails too.

Is this correct? I didn't expect this mailing or to have my details viewed.

I'm not that bothered but I bet it isn't suppose to happen like this.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:29 PM   #36
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
I registered with PLW and today in my e-mail inbox I seem to be inundated with loads of mail with regards the PLW threads and So do many others... As I can see all their e-mails in the mails too.
AGAIN my inbox is full of PLW stuff can I turn it off?? Please can I turn it off...

I justwant to read it when I log in to the site not every minute thanks
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:15 AM   #37
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

It's not too late to remove the word "Warrior".
The UIR, United Intruder Resistance, has declared War.

War! What is it good for? Absolutely Nothing! (say it again)

WAR etymology, has root in : confusion/quarelling/strife.
Light Warrior is personified as one who fights.

The two words together are just not Precise/Concise!
Think this through.

Let us brainstorm for something more accurate.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:16 AM   #38
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Let us join the Guardian Alliance.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:27 AM   #39
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
AGAIN my inbox is full of PLW stuff can I turn it off?? Please can I turn it off...

I justwant to read it when I log in to the site not every minute thanks
This is the outside thread about Project Light Warrior. Maybe someone inside the PLW forum can help you. I don't know much about it. I got my hands full out here. PM one of the insiders leading the project.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 11:06 AM   #40
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Anyone wanting to participate send an email to: projectlightwarrior@gmail.com with PROJECT LIGHT WARRIOR in the subject line preferably in all caps.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:45 AM   #41
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

So I should start off by saying I totally disagree with the warrier word and do not believe that we are at war.

But logically following on from Kerry's reasoning that there is a war either here or coming - a serious big ass real war !

So what you want to do is centralise an entire community with names of places and people, who would, we can only imagine, be part of some resistance movement, into a single web-site. This website would contain the destinations to all of the forces opposing this invasion and to all the travelers or seekers of the information.

Is this a joke or the most ill conceived naive plan that anyone has ever heard of, its like an eight year olds fantasy... I am seriously confused.. or just the idiot who pointed to the emperors naked ass.

If it is an imaginary game which could lead people to subject matter they could then go on to make investigations into thats fine. If you need money then you need a money making plan and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Needing money to live your life is not a sell out or a moral crime of any sort, it is the reality into which we have chosen to live and negating it is just burying your head in the sand -- because you can afford to. Selling an inspiring game is fine on any level, in my opinion.

However if you have not considered the above, you are playing in the sandbox while everyone else is going to Harvard, really. No personal insult should be taken its just the logical extention of what you have declared to be true, for both the war and the game.

Best intentions to you
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:48 PM   #42
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Old 02-06-2010, 12:21 AM   #43
omshanti
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Project Light Warrior???

the name "light warrior" certainly suggests battle/warfare (obviously in the metaphysical sense). However, I am SO weary of this language that permeates our media ... "The War against Terror/Drugs/Cancer/Poverty".
language most certainly re-enforces and cocreates a reality.
as this game is a collective effort (and not an original invention like camelot/avalon), i feel it fair that there is community involvement as its naming. yes, i get it...there will never be total agreement...but still this provides a portal of flexibility on the part of kerry and bill.

i am not drawn to this site at this time, and this is my choice. most likely it will be enjoyed by many. i feel my time is better spent out in Nature, away from technology and virtual reality scenarios. living my life...taking risks, taking chances...in this body.

blessings all
omshanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:56 AM   #44
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Project Light Warrior???

I wasn't going to say anything but I have to agree Moxie.
I couldn't participate in anything with the word war or warrior in it.
Words are symbols period.

And here is a small blast of symbols that describe war now that you got me started .

War = looting - pillaging - raping - murdering - genocide - infanticide - chaos - torture - maim - destruction - brutality ect...

I understand the goals of project warrior and respect you all and wish you the best though. I know that you guys do not mean warrior in the sense above lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
It's not too late to remove the word "Warrior".
The UIR, United Intruder Resistance, has declared War.

War! What is it good for? Absolutely Nothing! (say it again)

WAR etymology, has root in : confusion/quarelling/strife.
Light Warrior is personified as one who fights.

Last edited by Phtha; 02-06-2010 at 04:20 AM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote