Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 11-29-2008, 07:32 AM   #26
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reptiles and Grays and Giants, OH MY!

Hello Waterman,
Thank you for pointing out that video pick for the thread! I was wondering if you had any personal experiences you would be able to share?

To all:
I just watched the (Bill Schnoebelen) videos, both. It took some time. I really need to honestly say that I do not personally believe that the King James Bible or any bible can be held as an objective standard of truth. That being said, and said without malice or ill intent to anyone else's belief system, I will continue...

There were a few things that held some interest in part two that I thought worth a nod. First, I think that the idea of aliens being construed as "gods, angels, and demons" has been happening for a long time. Also, there is evidence which supports long term intervention of various races of beings.

The reptilians could very easily be looked upon as evil just due to their appearance alone. But are they? That is my question.
I have not had any negative experiences myself, I was scared once but who wouldn't be. If you walked in the woods and saw a tiger sitting in the path you would be pretty rattled. My initial fear was the same feeling. Perhaps that fear is based on a lack of understanding, perhaps not.

I have had a great deal of "contact" with many other races and have never been sexually abused, raped, sampled, or negatively impacted in any way... in fact, I feel that I was being protected more than anything else.

However, some of BS's words on Masons rang true and I feel that their agenda is indeed tied to sexual energy transformed into power that can be used, as most cults of this nature are, by an Illuminati agenda. There is a great deal of evidence to support this.
On this note, it is dangerous for Mr. Schnoebelen not to advocate for professional help to the unfortunate people who suffer from personality disorders due to cult abuse. There are some wonderful health professionals out there in this field. It is dangerous to say that the KJ Bible is the only way to really help these victims.

Warning, there were some other things about Mr. Bill that will be offensive to some. Least of all were the misinterpretations of symbols to suit his own format (ie: the triangle being a male symbol when it is clearly female), and most of all the defamation of homosexuals in general; which is heavy doctrine in most christian churches. Be warned to have a thick skin if you want to watch this one.

He seemed to be the kind of guy who jumps from one cult to another, has undergone abuse, and is seeking simple answers and redemption for himself due to more personal reasons then he has revealed.

However... the mix of biblical, ufo's, and illuminati agenda is enough to further some more intelligent discussions of these subjects combined, which I think they need to be.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 05:01 AM   #27
Nebula

Here is a perspective: By english definition, Earthlings are terrestial, so anything outside of earth is exta-terrestial, meaning not of from earth or originated outside of earth. Flowing with that thought, depending at what time period you look at, in the distant past prior to any lifeforms being on/inside the earth, we are all extra-terriatial beings/entities. Something or someone outside of the earth created/brought life here, and that's just on the physical/3rd density level. On the Etheric/Soul/Spirit level(s) we are all connected to everything in existence.. the ALL.

Now look at this day and time, alot of humans tend to view aliens/et's as just being greys, reptilians and some way other stuff and not acknowledging that the vast majority of ET's (extra=terrestial) beings/entities are of humanoid structure/mode, most of them looking like you and me. I believe this to be one of the many deceptions upon the human race.

Point is ET's/Aliens etc are a reality, not a myth, story, ufology, conspiracy and such. We once were ET on this planet at some point in time, but we have forgoten. Its time to wake up and remember! We got to look closely at ourselves on new levels from the outside in and inwards-out. From small to giant to greys to reptlians, we are all connected. Question is: are you agreeable or disagreable; are you for others or for self.

Last edited by Nebula; 11-30-2008 at 05:19 AM.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:27 AM   #28
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your comment Nebula. I also feel that it is in deep consideration that we must take the idea of "bad aliens" for we are all a part of God's existence, and all of us in that respect have value. Perhaps through LOVE and non-participation in the confines of duality will an answer be met. More and more I see that negativity begets negativity, and on both sides of an issue.
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 12-09-2008, 06:05 PM   #29
Nebula

You are welcome Wormhole! I agree with you! And for all the open minded souls out there, i believe this Hidden_Hand discourse sheds a lot of light and information on the big picture! I can't even begin to expound, it speaks for itself.

http://home.comcast.net/~readingnews/Hidden_Hand.html
Old 12-10-2008, 12:38 AM   #30
EpiphaMe

From what I've gleaned.... we R aliens... one clue: why would we have to wear clothes on this planet when other animals do not...

So what's the problem w/the concept of other Aliens? The problem stems from ignorance as a result of organized indoctrinations.

What a life huh, who woulda thunk it???
Old 01-23-2010, 08:49 AM   #31
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

I wanted to revitalize this thread as FINALLY there is information about the GIANTS coming to light. I have waited a LONG TIME FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. Please, if any others have had dealings with the giants please post your comments.

Things are quickening, be aware and listen. Our souls are traveling through time and space, and have been for a long time. We are just beginning to remember...

This was just not a dream that you had...

Peace of mind, Strength of heart,
Wormhole
Old 01-23-2010, 09:47 AM   #32
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uboslav View Post
I have had some interesting stories relayed to me by my old roommate. He is abducted by the small greys on a regular basis.
He said that they come in stints like every day for a week and then no action for 3 weeks.

He has told me some vivid stories of what has happened to him. He describes them as being very small, almost like children, but with the large almond eyes and hind legs like an animal.

I asked him what it was like to have them over and he said that usually some blue lights or orbs would circle in the house and then usually 3 of them would appear. He said he watched them do an operation on his current roommate that involved them opening his stomach and possibly adding an implant and then resealing his gut like it never happened.

I am amazed that he has witnessed this stuff fully consciously. He recalls full telepathic contact them quite often. He says he has implants all over his body and has been told so by his neighbor who is a very high vibe clairvoyant.

He is not the kind of person to make things up and is a pretty normal 26 year old guy. I am wondering how many others have had similar experiences. I know a few others myself that do not know this fellow but have described similar things. Are these the grey clones that are doing genetic experiments? Or did he agree to this before this lifetime?

Either way he does not really seem to bothered by it...or has he been conditioned this way?

This thread details my personal experience with the greys. We would not have discovered it because it was so well hidden under layers of "forget" hypnotic commands.

The thread is here: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...t=nuns+nannies

I think I can help people who believe they have been abducted. I can help them take a closer look and see what really happened that still bothers them, if it does bother them. This is an ongoing free service which I provide for my own edification on the subject. PM me if you wish to work on it.

best,
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:00 AM   #33
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Gnosis,
I personally have NO experience with the greys that requires intervention, I haven't really had any experiences at all with them. However, I KNOW that you have a lot to offer and that this is a topic that you can really fly on. Please feel free to do so here. You are always welcome to share your own personal truth and experiences. I have no doubt that you have great capacity to do great healing on this subject.

Please, if you could share a personal experience, many would welcome it.

To all the Giants, we will talk.
Worm