Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-20-2009, 06:52 PM   #426
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
hay dom,

assuming that pleaidians function at a higher frequency, doesn't it follow that it is unnatural for them to solidify into this dimention - so to be seen by the millions? they would have to lower their frequencies, or us to heighten our own in order to make a meaningful contact?

what do you think? bw
I agree , also it will shatter many people sense of reality, seeing and knowing are two different things.....the keys are LOVE COMPASSION ALTRUISM ...which will higher your frequency..
lol
dominic
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:52 PM   #427
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree , also it will shatter many people sense of reality, seeing and knowing are two different things.....the keys are LOVE COMPASSION ALTRUISM ...which will higher your frequency..
lol
dominic
you would think it's easy and that we woilud just neede to let go off our protection mechanisms...but it's actually very difficult ..in this time and place where everything is being done to spook you, so to pay up or else..play the game or else!..the majority does not see the harshness of our dauly good doing, we totally misunderstand the concept of justice...we misunderstand and confuse many concepts..hardly anyone questions concepts and their validity..we, for the most part, use the language like a ping pong ball..to prove we are something, or to prove sometthing even when completely pointless..it doesn' make it easier that we as spieces can't tell truth from falshood, for the most part we can't.. we can sense it, yes, but not reason it..our minds a not so useful there..
your laconic conclusion may sounds like a wishfull thinking..we need to stop being the way we are like to become what we really are..and to move forward positively..magic wand would be nice. bw
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:54 AM   #428
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
you would think it's easy and that we woilud just neede to let go off our protection mechanisms...but it's actually very difficult ..in this time and place where everything is being done to spook you, so to pay up or else..play the game or else!..the majority does not see the harshness of our dauly good doing, we totally misunderstand the concept of justice...we misunderstand and confuse many concepts..hardly anyone questions concepts and their validity..we, for the most part, use the language like a ping pong ball..to prove we are something, or to prove sometthing even when completely pointless..it doesn' make it easier that we as spieces can't tell truth from falshood, for the most part we can't.. we can sense it, yes, but not reason it..our minds a not so useful there..
your laconic conclusion may sounds like a wishfull thinking..we need to stop being the way we are like to become what we really are..and to move forward positively..magic wand would be nice. bw
I agree lets use LoVE COMPASSION AND ALTRUISM...
LOL
DOMINIC
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:24 PM   #429
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree lets use LoVE COMPASSION AND ALTRUISM...
LOL
DOMINIC
can you recommend some music/sounds to help bring these up sooner ?

p.s. love is often taken as love for an individual, pet, friend... but really, it is a positive disposition for all that's there we want to cultivate and nurture..remind ourselves of.. compassion and altruism then follow.

it doesn't come naturally for lot of people, 'cause of the FEAR factor..

bw
Old 12-21-2009, 01:16 PM   #430
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I think the biggest fear here on Earth is the fear of death, everything revolves around this.
When everyone realises that death should not be feared but celebrated because you have accomplished the ultimate goal then we could all relax more and enjoy what life we have here to live the ultimate game shall i say and make of it what we will, we all have the ability to become what we want.
Fearing death will be the big hurdle which many will have to accept in olden days gone past this was a time of celebration as i have mentioned before because people have been indoctrinated into fearing what may come to you when the end comes in this life they even fear going over into the next which has caused much problems i feel this has become the biggest lie of all.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 02:49 PM   #431
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I agree Jacqui ,

Fear of death is so limiting for people. Once the realization that we are all eternal beings it changes the way we look at the world and beyond.

There is still the sadness of losing a loved one or the shock of being diagnosed with a terminal illness to overcome.

I met the most inspiring individual a couple of years ago. He had terminal cancer, yet he was one of the funniest and inspirational person I have ever met. He loved life to the fullest, and wanted to enjoy himself while he was here rather than wither up at home.

2 weeks prior to his passing he had a live wake. All of his friends were invited to come and say their good-byes. Get together while he was still here. Talk about happier times.

No funeral in the usual way. Immediate family only. Then a celebration of life. Awesome!

We will all be together again on the other side, it is just hard to let them go for selfish reasons.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:16 PM   #432
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Yes Micjer what a wonderful way to look at how the way of celebration of death can be played out a living wake.
I always thought it strange that we had this very sad service of death everyone would wear black people crying and the feeling of loss.
So much better to celebrate a moving on a connection back.
Once we understand this life is a segment of many lives we will live ,this makes the whole thing much more inviting. Take the doubt and fear away from death and put it in the perspective of becoming an experiencer of something very enlightening.
Sorry Dom to have strayed away from the actual thread but the word fear was mentioned and i thought this may be important for some to understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I agree Jacqui ,

Fear of death is so limiting for people. Once the realization that we are all eternal beings it changes the way we look at the world and beyond.

There is still the sadness of losing a loved one or the shock of being diagnosed with a terminal illness to overcome.

I met the most inspiring individual a couple of years ago. He had terminal cancer, yet he was one of the funniest and inspirational person I have ever met. He loved life to the fullest, and wanted to enjoy himself while he was here rather than wither up at home.

2 weeks prior to his passing he had a live wake. All of his friends were invited to come and say their good-byes. Get together while he was still here. Talk about happier times.

No funeral in the usual way. Immediate family only. Then a celebration of life. Awesome!

We will all be together again on the other side, it is just hard to let them go for selfish reasons.
Old 12-21-2009, 03:30 PM   #433
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think the biggest fear here on Earth is the fear of death, everything revolves around this.
When everyone realises that death should not be feared but celebrated because you have accomplished the ultimate goal then we could all relax more and enjoy what life we have here to live the ultimate game shall i say and make of it what we will, we all have the ability to become what we want.
Fearing death will be the big hurdle which many will have to accept in olden days gone past this was a time of celebration as i have mentioned before because people have been indoctrinated into fearing what may come to you when the end comes in this life they even fear going over into the next which has caused much problems i feel this has become the biggest lie of all.

celebrating death is not something i can relate to.

Because life loves itself and death is not in it's nature..

life loves itself.. if life and love are in love (are one), where is death there?

opposite of life isn't death but not feeling a positive emotion.
opposite of love isn't hatred but indifference..

equally, opposite of hatred isn't love, but indifference again.

if you don't love someone - you don't hate them, do you, you are indifferent.

life and death don't get on.. they are not two poles of the same thing..

only the intensity can be the same..

bw
Old 12-21-2009, 03:52 PM   #434
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Death is always looked upon as the end the finish of something.
When death is just a pause a blip in which we transcend to other dimensions and densities.
We love our partners and families yes and feel sad when either have to die but we should not feel fear or doubt in what will come next, if death was taught as a celebration as birth is also, fear would be banished and the understanding of life would make much more sense, if you can see there is no end but we continue to live this makes death redundant.
Death has been instilled into the psyche as something sad/a loss and sometimes a selfishness of the person who does not wish to lose that person and be left alone. this becomes controlling, we should have love for everything perhaps celebration is the wrong word to describe this but this word came to mind when i wrote this. To deal with the loss of a child would mean much more to some i see that i would feel that also i have children and grandchildren this would shatter my core but that child for what ever reason came, lived that moment and connected back once again.
I believe we all have pull out clauses when the times get tough and for some it does, these are choices we were given when we entered, so you see in all of this the choice has always been there for the individual, but to fear death is not the way to proceed through life.
Old 12-21-2009, 04:25 PM   #435
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

but to fear death is not the way to proceed through life.

Exactly. It keeps people tied to the matrix.

Ya I think we are a little off topic.
Old 12-21-2009, 04:54 PM   #436
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpledove View Post
There were VERY large dandelions white balls scatered throughout the field. i walked up to one and blew on it. I swear... the little seeds flew away just as they would normally. It was really big though like the dandelion white ball was the size of an opened hand.
What I will never forget is the very peculiar motion or undulation of the Grass, and the white disks of weightless fiber that were floating all around.
I figured they were perhaps seeds from the tall trees... they were floating all around.
That just doesnt exist on Earth and I had never seen such a thing.
I recorded this in my journal.

Well about 3 months later I went to see "Knowing".
When I saw the Angels with their spaceships picking up the children who had heard the call, I had the greatest smile on my face because of my personal experiences..But when the Children were dropped off on the "New Earth" or new planet, I got the most powerful set of chills of inner knowing I have ever had...
The Grass undulates the same as I saw , and the same floating white things in the air...
Oh my God. I went home and cried my heart out you have no idea!!!
Actually I cried for days. not of sadness but of humility and I dont know what...

Someone else has seen exactly the same place as I saw. It exists somewhere...

Ok well I ssure hope this inspires you to knowing there really is more to life than what we have been taught to believe...

check out the two end scenes of the movie... you will see what I mean right away.

The angels in spaceships picking up the children:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1zWWG3eOTM

and the new earth scene:

Love
PD

Those white fluffy things are orbs in my opinion. Thanks for sharing this ....wonderful.

Last edited by micjer; 12-21-2009 at 05:01 PM.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:37 PM   #437
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Well, a channel has told me that my origin is from Lyra. Seems to me Lyrans are very musical beings..lol..

Hi Oliver,

One night I was looking at a beautiful star filled sky. As I was looking upward I had a thought of which star system was I from. Immediately the word Lyra came to me. I had not even heard of this star system. I went and googled it a low and behold it made perfect sense.

My wife whom, I am sure have known each other from previous lifetimes, is very musical (both singing and piano). Has a natural ability...plays by ear.

Cheers.

M
Old 12-21-2009, 07:43 PM   #438
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

i feel that both micjer and jacqui are right to call FEAR responsible for the state our collective is in..i only disagree that death is what we fear, we fear the unknown as per general and death falls into that category ..we somehow feel competent when in fact arrogant.. we think we know what we know and what we don't we'll crack some day....death happens to be the general "unknown" it affects everyone which is why it's so high up on the most feared list....so much for death..we shouldn't be busying ourselves with that..it's conducting ourselves while here which matters - to prepare for higher consciousness...to become freer, more creative, supportive of life and love...

our minds/thoughts are not our best friends..our souls know far better than our minds..i'd like to know how the switch button works. bw
Old 12-22-2009, 12:06 AM   #439
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent comments light blue. I agree we fear the unknown.

Picture yourself on a roller coaster (which you know ends up well) and you are making the slow incline at the beginning of the ride. Any fear?

You get to the top and you get that terrible feeling in your stomach!!!! Then down you go and it is the most awesome feeling as you know you are going to make it.

And what do you do when the ride is over?

You guessed it .....Let's do it again!!!!!!!

Old 12-22-2009, 12:22 AM   #440
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Anyways I believe that this policeman may well have met 3 pleiadians.

UFO alert: police officer sees aliens at crop circle

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...op-circle.html

The sergeant, who has not been named, was off-duty when he saw the figures standing in a field near Silbury Hill, and stopped his car to investigate.

However, as he approached the 'men' – all over 6ft tall with blond hair – he heard "the sound of static electricity" and the trio ran away ''faster than any man he had ever seen''.

The officer returned to his home in Marlborough, Wiltshire, and contacted paranormal experts and told them he had spotted a UFO.

Wiltshire Police has refused to comment on the incident, saying it is a ''personal matter'' for the officer involved.

Crop circle researcher Andrew Russell, who is investigating the bizarre sighting on behalf of the officer, described the moment his sighting was made.

He said: ''At first he thought they were forensic officers as they were dressed in white coveralls. He stopped his car and approached the field.

''The figures were all over 6ft and had blond hair. They seemed to be inspecting the crop. When he got to the edge of the field he heard what he believed to be a sound not dissimilar to static electricity.

''This crackling noise seemed to be running through the field and the crop was moving gently, close to where the noise was.

''He shouted to the figures who, at first, ignored him, not glancing at him. When he tried to enter the field they looked up and began running.

''He said; 'They ran faster than any man I have ever seen. I'm no slouch but they were moving so fast. I looked away for a second and when I looked back they were gone.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:33 AM   #441
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I introduced my husband to a well known UFO researcher this past summer,
she couldn't believe that he wasn't Pleiadian- it was so funny to see the expression on her face especially when I kept telling her he doesn't believe in all of this.

He is no longer blonde (silver haired now)- but he does look almost exactly like a Nordic being I encountered in 1997 the night after my first NDE.

He has the build/height/facial structure/eye color/hair color etc of a Nordic alien.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:52 AM   #442
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Eleni

Quote:
I introduced my husband to a well known UFO researcher this past summer,
she couldn't believe that he wasn't Pleiadian- it was so funny to see the expression on her face especially when I kept telling her he doesn't believe in all of this.

He is no longer blonde (silver haired now)- but he does look almost exactly like a Nordic being I encountered in 1997 the night after my first NDE.

He has the build/height/facial structure/eye color/hair color etc of a Nordic alien.
do eyewitnesses agree on what Pleaidians look like, are they the Nordic ones? i think i read some place that they come with brown hair too..what are the features that make them diferent from us in appearence? thanks

Thanks for the article Micjer. I live in the uk and have been thninking of visiting the crop circle country for years now..wonder if anyone here's been..

maybe one of these days a Pleaidian will write a line or two on this forum - and put us out of misery..

odes your husband have any special talents/
thanks bw
Old 12-22-2009, 10:23 AM   #443
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

wonder why they ran when spotted...anyone any idea? bw
Old 12-22-2009, 04:33 PM   #444
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Some descriptions from people:
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/nordics.html

Husband has no special talent/telepathy

Features as I said very similar to Nordic who came to check up on me after my NDE in 1997.

Features: Very blue eyes, blonde, features look like they were drawn up by someone creating a cartoon or fantasy movie, body very tall, muscular but slim, features of face defined/high cheekbones , cleft in chin, etc;
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 06:45 PM   #445
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

wonder why they ran when spotted...anyone any idea? bw
I don't blame them. I wouldn't trust humans (especially a policeman) either.

Old 12-22-2009, 07:33 PM   #446
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't blame them. I wouldn't trust humans (especially a policeman) either
no no i agree we are not a friendly lot..but, i wonder whether we are a real therat to them, if so in what way..maybe they just don't thnink thay'd enjoy the company, that i can understand.. given that they can run as fast, why is it thhat they get alarmed..
bw
Old 12-22-2009, 08:28 PM   #447
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

@Jacqui .... you posted a pic of the mark you had, (I won't repost again).

I watched this vid and I thought of it. At about 32 seconds. Sirius star

Old 12-22-2009, 08:49 PM   #448
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

The thing is micjer this sign says so many things, i know it is a protection mark for me i was told this but yes i see what you mean lol! oh well another meaning perhaps lol!
If i go by my family history/ancestral line i'm tribe of dan on this Earth.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
@Jacqui .... you posted a pic of the mark you had, (I won't repost again).

I watched this vid and I thought of it. At about 32 seconds. Sirius star

Old 12-23-2009, 12:15 AM   #449
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Jacqui
what's the tribe of dan?
bw
Old 12-23-2009, 12:37 AM   #450
Panta rhei
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
no no i agree we are not a friendly lot..but, i wonder whether we are a real therat to them, if so in what way..maybe they just don't thnink thay'd enjoy the company, that i can understand.. given that they can run as fast, why is it thhat they get alarmed..
maybe they are a real threat to us and that's why they ran so fast? Just thought again about the video you posted, where the Pleidian tells the man that he would get burnt.
Panta rhei is offline   Reply With Quote