Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-12-2009, 08:34 PM   #1
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Cure tooth decay

Well, after Peterson alluded to the ratfish oil to cure teeth problems, this article adds much more details:

http://www.anno70.nl/index.php?optio...d=439&Itemid=1
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:35 PM   #2
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cure tooth decay >> Ratfish oil

The mention of Ratfish oil definitely caught my attention. Too late to save one tooth though, it will be gone on the 21st of this month. Am familiar with Dr. Price's work, the issue of re-minieralizing. Apparently organ meats are the best "old fashioned" way to go, however that can be difficult to really pull off.

So the mention of a bountiful source of "factor X" is worth following up on. After a bit of searching, I found one mention of how to make your own from a fisherman that uses it to lubricate his reels, but that requires getting a ratfish first.

Then there is one available product that looks to be on target. It is actually fermented Skate liver oil. According to this blog post, Skates are members of the same family as Sharks and... Ratfish.

If anyone else tries this product, please post some feedback. it might be a while before i get to sample some. Any links to other info concerning Ratfish oil or simliar would be great.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote