Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-16-2009, 09:30 AM   #1
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Irony of Project Camelots Mission

Hello.

Some of you might recognize my name here, and others might not have seen me post, as I do it sparingly. However, I have been following PC as well as doing my own observations for quite a long time, and I have come to an interesting conclusion on what I have learned and gathered. Project Camelot has given myself, actually I should say 'us' a wider platform on everything from disclosure to the most bizarre of conspiracy theories and black projects. Through whistleblowers, light gurus and insider informants there is no doubt, a larger and more mystical world around us than the average person is aware of. This is not why I am posting this though; I came upon the realization that with PC's mission: "To provide researchers, activists and ‘whistleblowers’ with access to all forms of media in order to get the truth out."

There is an old saying that goes along the lines of "to create something perfect from imperfection, is to destroy what came before." Whats the irony here? Well, here's what i've been gathering through all this exposure and information here, now I dont want to sound like a hard skeptic, which I shouldn't, but I have to say this... before I found PC I used to somewhat believe various stories revolving around unknown phenomenon such as Billy Meier, Zecharia Sitchin, Dan Burisch, Roswell informants etc all at the very least, thought provoking; especially Zecharia and Jelaila Starr's take on Niburu and all that allure of his research. I found either the stories fascinating or in some kind of way, unprovable by current methods. Anyway, now what has changed? Well surprisingly enough, NOW I dont believe any of these stories, and guess what? It's all thanks to Project Camelot. Its a double-edged sword in a way. PC has brought every form of conspiracy to the forefront you could think of in its interviews and stories, but at the same time - things started to inadvertently disprove themselves by either exposure in background (Dan Burisch) or through disproving fantastic stories by overwhelming logic (Billy Meier) or through conflicting stories with whistleblowers and researchers. The point here is.. PC has helped me, at least, to weed out what I see as the reality behind the scenes,and someone's attempt at underground cult status based on disinformation or imagination. I think with painting a bigger picture, some elements that to my knowledge, were accepted a testimony before my experience with PC are now seen as accepted tripe.

If someone understands what I'm getting at, feel free to share your feelings.

Last edited by Gackt; 12-16-2009 at 09:37 AM.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:03 PM   #2
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: The Irony of Project Camelots Mission

indeed, not Avalon-Camelot is a double edged sword, trust is.
Leunamros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:18 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

excellent observation and conclusion gackt. I believe, that with time, all the people here and most people out there will come to similar conclusions. it is a road we all have to travel to learn how to discern and how to finally trust ourselves, our own intuition, our gut feeling.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:22 PM   #4
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with your post, although in different areas, ie. I'm okay with some of those you mention. I still wouldn't just blindly follow any of it though.

Opinions change on a lot of things over time as we apply ongoing research, not just with Camelot/Avalon.

My opinions on Dr Greer for example have swung wildly back and forth, to the point where now I'm happy to hear whatever he has to say, but always with a grain of salt.
I take all things that way now though. It gets presented, then it's up to me to check it out further if I'm that intrigued.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:20 PM   #5
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Great post. Yes indeed, we all must learn to trust our own discernment, our own judgement, our own intuition, so that we are not led around by the nose. Not by religion, not by social pressure, not by the fearmongers in government or in fringe topics, not by Camelot, not by anyone.

Since a there is a certain amount of disagreement between Camelot witnesses, I think it works as a decent start on a data set for challenging us to work out the truth for ourselves. Is that ironic? I suppose it depends on what you consider Camelot's mission to be. I tend to view at simply "awakening" and not "delivering the truth". There's so much more people need to know than just whisteblower tweets.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:30 PM   #6
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting post ... !
I have the same feeling too ...

Consider this: 2 people standing on each side of a table-tennis table .. on one side the net in the middle is colored red and on the other side it's green.
One is claiming persistently the net is green while the other keeps protesting it's red !

Although they claim opposing things they are still both right .. but only from THEIR perception !

I guess we have to learn to be our own authority and not worship others (whistleblowers) as being all knowing authorities.

They just share their perception (sometimes even colored by agendas) and it's up to you to create your own observation.
As Ian Lungold stated ... there will be a time when things evolve that fast you won't be able to discern using your (monkey)mind.
We'd rather start developing our 'gut-feeling' and stop being 'followers'. Start leading yourself. We should not force others as well.
Be an example and they will start creating their own reality too.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:14 PM   #7
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

I have two philosphies:
1) Always expect the unexpected
2) Everything is real until you choose not to believe it's real.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:19 PM   #8
Banned

Look at it as a stepping stone.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:44 PM   #9
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Truth outside of us is infinite ~ LITERALLY

Only way to find Truth is to look inside, surrender to it, Be One with it.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:04 PM   #10
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
I agree with your post, although in different areas, ie. I'm okay with some of those you mention. I still wouldn't just blindly follow any of it though.

Opinions change on a lot of things over time as we apply ongoing research, not just with Camelot/Avalon.

My opinions on Dr Greer for example have swung wildly back and forth, to the point where now I'm happy to hear whatever he has to say, but always with a grain of salt.
I take all things that way now though. It gets presented, then it's up to me to check it out further if I'm that intrigued.

Yes, I feel the same here. Like I said through my own observations and experiences are equally influencing what I discern, not just PC/PA.

The irony I speak of is that lately I see a lot of easily discernible proof some of these testimonies are bogus - (not just through comparison here, but other avenues of research) - Its true the mission here is interpreted differently, and I think we can all agree Projects Camelot is here to piece together a puzzle of whats going on, but in that journey.. some of the presented pieces just dont fit at all.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:03 PM   #11
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Each person has to take unto themselves the job of assimilating what they've absorbed.

Sometimes, what you bounce off is just as important as what you then head towards. (One of my fav "country sayings" is "Ok, I told you that story, to tell you this'n.")

Each person has to do that for themselves.

I have probably gone through 80% of the Camelot info. The bulk of it represents what these people experienced/took part in.

Most of these people draw these experinces from highly compartmentalized, and shocking environments. This may cloud their over-all picture, but not their experience.

In some cases I have made the determination that some of them are nearly overwhelmed by what they have gone through, and how it affects them. I keep which ones, about what, and what it means, to myself. It wouldn't serve them, or anyone else, for that matter. I simply file away some information "awaiting further intelligence"; theirs or mine.

I am fairly sure that if you came here in order for someone to hand you The Truth, you'll probably find Camelot as disappointing as the last place, and the next.

I don't think anyone knows how to do that. If I knew how to install such, I would have given it to my children and moved off this here rock long ago.

B&K have stayed consistent in their efforts, I think. They have followed their interests earnestly, and honestly. They have published what they can of this, and left "what to think about it" to the readers.

Say "Thank You", they just paid you a compliment.

In that sense, I think these folk have done a fairly good job.

Although the forum has been a bit strange the last week or so, I think that will get back on target soon, too. There are quite a few folk here I find with the same qualities.

And so I stay...

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 12-16-2009 at 11:22 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:22 PM   #12
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for stating what needs to be said.

I love listening to the whistleblowers, but it is my personal belief that the saying, "those who know don't talk about it, while those who talk about it don't know," applies in full.

I could get really deep into this topic, but am pressed for time. I have been quite appalled by the behavior of some of these people. The conspiracy circuit has become its own industry and it seems that these people get desperate and make up absurd things to keep their share of the spotlight. I remember seeing Jordan Maxwell talk about meeting with aliens when he was younger and being told he had a job to do, followed by his conclusion that he doesn't believe the human race has hope. It seemed to me that he was telling a new story to keep business.

Then you have the debacle between Jeff Rense/Alex Jones, and the recent spat between Bill and Cliff High. I'm not taking sides in any of this, but I will say that it has nothing to do with our individual quest for truth. The personal bickering is quite Jerry Springerish, and I personally could care less who comes out on top. If we're concerned with getting ahead or squandering our knowledge into monetary increments, we care nothing for whole and might as well get used to being in 3d for a while longer.

Just a thought...

Peace everyone.

G
Gevaudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:28 PM   #13
Matt Enlight
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Well surprisingly enough, NOW I dont believe any of these stories, and guess what? It's all thanks to Project Camelot. Its a double-edged sword in a way
I came to similar conclusions. This happened when I notticed that majority of whistleblowers/whitnesses are very gullible people. When you show them evidence (picture or video) of something strange they very easily interpret it as UFO or other strange phenomenon.
I think that their intention is not disinformation - they just believe whatever they hear and speak about it.
Matt Enlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:39 AM   #14
haibane
Avalon Senior Member

It's really nice and relieving to see this forum is also frequented by sane people who are always ready to apply critical thinking. It is really hard to find a place where all kinds of different 'misfit' information is put together, in enough quantity as to form context, which is the most important value PC has for me. Even with all that biased, unfounded, one's-own-belief-based conclusion jumping most of the info comes packaged with. So I'm pretty much on the same boat with Gackt-san, having arrived at very similar conclusions even before I discovered PC.

I'm still hopeful that good things will occur and that the Earth's civilization finally gets out of the (current) vicious circle, perhaps even in our lifetimes, but I'm not holding breath for that - after all if we don't do it ourselves it won't be done for us. Although I quite understand those who do ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gevaudan View Post
"those who know don't talk about it, while those who talk about it don't know,"
Yes, I agree, and so it seems to apply to pretty much everyone on this forum, right? Also, in my very personal opinion, isn't it about time for this to change among many other things?

Peace,
Haibane
haibane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:12 AM   #15
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

grocked.... yes, months ago...
nodding to gackt!

The beauty is that all this information, this entertainment, this mind expanding stuff, has the opportunity to bring us all to that realization... smiling all the while... because we are pleased...

We just do not know that much!

I cannot recall the name of the movie that I watched recently... however, there was a scene between a father and a son, the son inquring to his father why it is that we die. The father could not answer (of course, it's the norm, the accepted and we let it go with that)...<<

That caused such a momen of clarity for me, my inner self rose up before me with a solid stand "this is not acceptable, how could we accept his unknowing?"
It was unnervingly sad, such a sad state this... not knowing and we just accept it.

Camelot and Avalon, to me, is all about becoming to KNOWING... who we are, our birthright!

I am certain the knowledge is to be owned. Not just to know we are "god's child"<<< excuse me... please...
there is a vast inside we are coming to certainty with.

We are held captive with the zeal, it's been within us since day one here on Earth, to come to KNOW.

Our human vulnerables get us toward conflict, yes...
we've seen it for days especially here at Avalon and I too
have found disappointment, however short lived it is...
I've seen members here that I've admired fall subject to attacking and being attacked... I've been shocked at a time when I didn't think I could be anmore, some people's behavior their words....

so.. here we are, not reallly knowing.
I'm not into believing I'm into Knowing.
Knowledge fuels the spirt, that which animates, that which fuels words....
we've all been subject to ignorance and strive toward knowledge... this is Camelot & Avalon.

Hearting to everyone!
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:32 PM   #16
GILANO
Avalon Senior Member

my first post here ever ,found a fitting quote:

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”

Siddhārtha Gautama Buddha
GILANO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:39 PM   #17
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GILANO View Post

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”

I love the sheer practicality of this -and from one who had a religion started in his name, too! How not to be led off of the cliff. Very useful in the context of Project Camelot.
Welcome Gilano.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:50 AM   #18
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Interesting post ... !
I have the same feeling too ...

Consider this: 2 people standing on each side of a table-tennis table .. on one side the net in the middle is colored red and on the other side it's green.
One is claiming persistently the net is green while the other keeps protesting it's red !

Although they claim opposing things they are still both right .. but only from THEIR perception !

I guess we have to learn to be our own authority and not worship others (whistleblowers) as being all knowing authorities.

They just share their perception (sometimes even colored by agendas) and it's up to you to create your own observation.
As Ian Lungold stated ... there will be a time when things evolve that fast you won't be able to discern using your (monkey)mind.
We'd rather start developing our 'gut-feeling' and stop being 'followers'. Start leading yourself. We should not force others as well.
Be an example and they will start creating their own reality too.

Cheers
Until they change sides.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:54 AM   #19
Practitioner
Avalon Senior Member

I've been reading the posts on PC for a long time as well. My take is that there is indeed truth and real conviction behind every testimony that is being presented on PC. Each researcher and whistleblower is trying to present a different piece to the puzzle, or corroborate others' testimony. Each person has a different tolerance for taking the risk of stepping forward and disclosing what he or she knows, and each may face different levels of restriction or consequence for what they might say. So this has to factor in when interpreting each person's testimony. Each person also has a unique perspective, with unique experience and evidence, and has a different grasp on the larger truth--which is being inductively pieced together, but seems yet to be truly revealed. And it appears to me that what truly is happening on a cosmic scale is ultimately beyond the control of anyone we've heard from thusfar. These people as well as the purported powers that be are trying to cope with a situation they have never encountered before and do not truly understand.

I think most relevant to your observation is that the current situation is also in such a state of flux--that is, what was true yesterday may not be true today--that all of these researchers and whistleblowers can but speculate as to what this changing reality truly is. People have been making predictions based on their own instincts and sense of probability, but indeed many predictions have not come to pass, or have taken another form that was unanticipated.

At the same time, the purpose of disclosure and the goal of truthseekers, is actually to prevent some of these ominous predictions from coming true. From that perspective, no news might actually be good news.
Practitioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:38 AM   #20
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Truth outside of us is infinite ~ LITERALLY

Only way to find Truth is to look inside, surrender to it, Be One with it.
That's a nice thought, to take to bed

best one, i read all day

THANK YOU 14 chakras
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:30 AM   #21
GILANO
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Cantaloupe!

Good to be here!
GILANO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:04 AM   #22
Phr0z3n
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GILANO View Post

You sir found the quote that practically sums up my entire way of thinking not to mention a lot of the people here on this forum. I remember reading Siddhartha way back in English class during high school. I don't think a better first post could possibly exist.
Phr0z3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:39 PM   #23
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Its true. While PC is a great initiative and many excellent sources have been interviewed, I still don't agree with all of the subjects covered. Like Nibiru/PlanetX for example.

But there are also some really knowledegable people, John Lear, Richard Hoagland, Joseph Farrell, Jim Marrs, etc.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote