Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 08-28-2009, 07:58 AM   #151
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bye Bye Whistleblowers.

I would like to draw your attention to the following link about the Real Project Camelot a US army operation of 1964 . This is in line with what I posted in the recent Dr Peterson thread , the Zurich thread and others . I am glad some other people reached the same conclusion . Cheers

snip
""Project Camelot was a social science research project of the United States Army in 1964. The goal of the project was to assess the causes of violent social rebellion and to identify the actions a government could take to prevent its own overthrow."
source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Camelot "

snip
"So, the "whistle blower" gambit may deflect people's attention from more serious matters by rendering people into passive observers of dramas that others stage for them to observe, as opposed to concretely, personally organizing their own direct social activity in policy areas that concern them. That is what, of course, the alphabet soup agencies absolutely do not want, because then people are no longer their passive, unquestioningly obedient, ignorant, compliant, dumbed-down, 1040 revenue-producing slave units. "

http://www.rense.com/general87/camelot.htm
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:24 AM   #152
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Here's a quote: [added by mod K]

It appears to me that the successful companion to this new world is a new human – a new person. This new man (and woman) effectively transits the coming disruptions and contributes to co-creating the new world that will emerge by transcending the day-to-day disruptions and uncertainties – connecting with the consciousness that is not linked to the concern and fear that seems to naturally attend thinking about these futures.
Eckhart Tolle (A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose) provides the best articulation that I have found of that space of living in the Now: a seemingly incongruous state of knowing about these possible futures but not thinking about them. You disconnect from the externalities and possibilities by acting, moment-by-moment, from the essential Presence that enables the experience of the reality we observe.

excerpt from John L Petersen founder of the Arlington institute

This summarizes quite well my own views .
It is a very passive attitude to wait for someone to tell you the future .
The alternative is to create your own future by living in the Now .
Then whatever comes won't delude
you or take you by surprise.
It is the attitude you take towards whistleblowers that makes the whole difference.

Love always
mudra

Last edited by Karen; 08-28-2009 at 10:32 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:15 PM   #153
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
snip
"So, the "whistle blower" gambit may deflect people's attention from more serious matters by rendering people into passive observers of dramas that others stage for them to observe, as opposed to concretely, personally organizing their own direct social activity in policy areas that concern them. That is what, of course, the alphabet soup agencies absolutely do not want, because then people are no longer their passive, unquestioningly obedient, ignorant, compliant, dumbed-down, 1040 revenue-producing slave units. "

http://www.rense.com/general87/camelot.htm
This is kind of what I've been pointing at. That these whistleblowers actually deflect peoples attention from the actual world around them and the life they are actually leading, and instead make them fearful of what "might" happen soon because they have caught wind of some nefarious "plans".

I guess the bottom line is where you end up after reading them. Are you left feeling empowered to take constructive action to better yourself and all you can influence, or are you left worried about what might happen?

Making it your business to present "whistleblowers" is something else, too. Is it ethical to present whistleblowers the likes of Hawkeye, or Deagle? Do you then share responsibility for the fear which is generated?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:14 PM   #154
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Nwo and myplanet....

You both nailed it in my opinion.

"things" are happening and may continue to happen that are not seemingly beneficial to humanity however, those "things" that may happen may NEED to happen in order to assist those who invite change. It is what one does in the midst of chaos. So what are we doing? Some preparation is absolutely necsassary to kind of make sure that "reality" is handled. So what about the next reality?
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:36 PM   #155
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
Nwo and myplanet....

You both nailed it in my opinion.

"things" are happening and may continue to happen that are not seemingly beneficial to humanity however, those "things" that may happen may NEED to happen in order to assist those who invite change. It is what one does in the midst of chaos. So what are we doing? Some preparation is absolutely necsassary to kind of make sure that "reality" is handled. So what about the next reality?
Good point Sammytray.
The next reality is entirely up to us really .
What about manifesting some good positive things there

Love always
mudra
Old 08-28-2009, 06:29 PM   #156
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

myplanet did you write the article on rense

anyway well said bill.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:21 PM   #157
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Myplanet.
I still think you have a valid point, and I get deeply frustrated that on a forum like this (of all places) your thoughts aren´t met with more consideration.
Its not like you are saying: -whistleblowers are **** have always been and camelot sucks!!! period! But some reactions here makes one think so.

What I think you are saying, if I read between the lines, is that some kids in the classroom make so much noise that its it hard to focus on what matters.

And thinking that if it is really so, that from now on its up every each one of us to create the now, and future with our conscious thoughts, it seems a little dangerous to focus on more pain and misery and doom instead of chosing a positive future.

Do you get it? You chose now!
Not Buirish, not Icke, not Hoagland, not Wilcock, not Deagle, even though they mean well and are entertaining.

NO ONE!

BUT YOU, choose.
Thats what 4D is going to be all about methinks. Learn it now before you are in a reality you really did not want.

I really love (most of) all people here. It is so interesting to hear your thoughts. To get to know that I am not the only one in this world struggling with the same issues.
But at the end of the day dear people, its like Mudra kinda says, its all inside and only inside.

Ok, enough of that I think I made my point.
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:37 PM   #158
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Yes Metaphor. Pretty much.

It's worth wading through all the jumped to conclusions to get to a post like yours which shows my words aren't wasted.

I just had the same point driven home yet again last night while attending a Jim Self Webinar. Any baggage we don't process out right now, is liable to end up influencing our initial experiences in 4D.

Do we really want to shift into 4D with suspicion, fear, hatred, anxiety, greed, hurt, confusion, mystery, revenge, loss, regret, etc, on our minds? 4D is Now-D. What we have in mind, we have in reality.

I for one, will not be shifting to the lower 4th in the coming shift. It's our choice, and to waste time continuing to look when somebody yells "FIRE COMING....." is so senseless.

Whatever. I'm about done with this topic. anyone with something to gain from looking it over, probably already has.

Thanks, again.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:56 PM   #159
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Metaphor,

Thank you for your wise words .
I think you expressed it very well.
Myplanet2 your focus is away from fear.
I believe this is the foundation of a constructive future.
When the noise is turned down in our minds this is when
we step into our hearts and begin to see that we can see.

Love always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 08-28-2009 at 10:02 PM.