Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-18-2010, 06:44 PM   #1
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Iran has had nukes ........the UN seems to think so

Since this perticular thread was closed at whos decision does not interest me id like to say i enjoy both the negitive and the positive responces to anything i write..........for one simple reason .........if it werent true then no one would care...........

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20136

""""""""""""""""""""""thread closed""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

now on to a different topic....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100218/...u_iran_nuclear

By GEORGE JAHN, Associated Press Writer George Jahn, Associated Press Writer – 49 mins ago
VIENNA – The U.N. nuclear agency on Thursday expressed concern for the first time that Iran may currently be working on ways to turn enriched uranium into a nuclear warhead, instead of having stopped several years ago.

Its report appears to contradict an assessment by Washington that Tehran suspended such activities in 2003. It appears to jibe with the concerns of several U.S. allies that Iran may never have suspended such work.

The U.S. assessment itself may be revised and is currently being looked at again by American intelligence agencies.

In a report prepared for its 35 board nations, the International Atomic Energy Agency also said that Iran managed to make a minute amount of near 20-percent enriched uranium within days of starting production from lower-enriched material. Higher enrichment puts Iran nearer to the capability of making fissile warhead material, should opt to do so.

Iran denies any interest in developing nuclear arms. But the confidential report, made available to The Associated Press, said Iran's resistance to agency attempts to probe for signs of a nuclear cover-up "give rise to concerns about possible military dimensions to Iran's nuclear program."

The language of the report — the first written by Yukiya Amano, who became IAEA head in December — appeared to be more directly critical of Iran's refusal to cooperate with the IAEA than most previous ones under his predecessor, Mohamed ElBaradei.

It strongly suggested that intelligence supplied by the U.S., Israel and other IAEA member states on Iran's attempts to use the cover of a civilian nuclear program to move toward a weapons program was compelling.

"The information available to the agency ... is broadly consistent and credible in terms of the technical detail, the time frame in which the activities were conducted and the people and organizations involved," said the report, prepared for next month's IAEA board meeting.

"Altogether, this raises concerns about the possible existence in Iran of past or current undisclosed activities related to the development of a nuclear payload for a missile," said the report.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:49 PM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Iran has had nukes ........the UN seems to think so

In my opinion, the rest of the world has no right to threaten or judge Iran about having a nuclear weapon. Who are we to judge?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:50 PM   #3
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Please stop propogating mis-information.

http://theinfounderground.com/forum/...t=9836&start=0
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:02 PM   #4
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

timetotelltheworld, if you are actually supporting this government propaganda nonsense, then you are indeed a fear monger and a misinformationist.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:09 PM   #5
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

thank you for i am in complete agreement with the freedom for all nations to have a defence against tirany .........if we all had nukes no one could use them.....................problem is armigeddon is being created and its being done to get rid of us................................the human beings on this planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
In my opinion, the rest of the world has no right to threaten or judge Iran about having a nuclear weapon. Who are we to judge?
Old 02-18-2010, 07:12 PM   #6
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

no i have nothing to fear...........but i do incurage people to watch the news dont you or would you rather everyone stop paying attention to what is happening in they're world.

and your opinions and judgements and criticisms are apreciated........because i know where they come from..........

not to worry

you have a write to your opinions

judge away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
timetotelltheworld, if you are actually supporting this government propaganda nonsense, then you are indeed a fear monger and a misinformationist.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:17 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
armigeddon is being created
The controllers are doing their best to bring this about; I agree.

It behooves the minions of the controllers to not do their bidding. I believe there are white hats in the military who are working to ensure that a war with Iran does not happen.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:30 PM   #8
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i do incurage people to watch the news dont you
No, I do just the opposite, I try my utmost to discourage people from watching the nonsense and pure vile propaganda you dare call "news".
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:42 PM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
but i do incurage people to watch the news
I never watch TV news. I recommend using the internet.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:42 PM   #10
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

regardless if its propaganda or truth the bottom line is it is there so i think that the public and all those should be seeing the con as its laid out before us.......and understand that we are being sabotaged at every level....

or tell me how the Joseph Moshe story could happen ''''''wheres joe?''''''we want to know

Quote:
No, I do just the opposite, I try my utmost to discourage people from watching the nonsense and pure vile propaganda you dare call "news".
Old 02-18-2010, 07:50 PM   #11
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

a few problems I have with the article:

1) it has no sources. No names from the UN, ect.

2) it's obviously bias.

3) it has no actual dates, time or any other information needed to confirm the report.

4) AP is no longer a good source of info over all. They have been compromised and have a long history of spreading Israeli and US propaganda.

5) the article also used a theoretical "fission" weapon as a back up to it's clams. Nuclear weapons are nuclear FUSION. Nuclear FISSION is much more difficult to obtain and also still very experimental.

6) The whole article stinks like a dead fish.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:15 PM   #12
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Looks like rehashed old news to me. Seems like a reporter had time on his and no real news to write about... junk journalism.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:15 PM   #13
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by housemouse2 View Post
5) the article also used a theoretical "fission" weapon as a back up to it's clams. Nuclear weapons are nuclear FUSION. Nuclear FISSION is much more difficult to obtain and also still very experimental.
Dude, I think you'll find, if you did your reasearch, that Fusion is the reaction of joining particulate matter, like what occurs in stars, and we have had very limited success in re-creating here on earth, and it is infact FISSION that is the power behind the atom/nuclear bomb as they use the principle of splitting atoms to create energetic chain reactions.

Either way, my jury is still out on this one. I don't believe they do have nukes, i do believe they want them. Do we have any right to tell them they can't have them? That would depend on what they want them for, detterence or offence, lets just wait and see.
Callidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:18 PM   #14
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

t2t - I have to say that you get bonked on the head here a lot. Anyway. Yes, Iran said so itself. Why shouldn't it? Its neighbor has some. It said it was getting to medical isotope level and 80% to weapon, then a firm in Poland stepped up to meet that global demand yesterday. There was a FAS conference with information about this.

Is Iran's nuclear program the dangerous it's rumored to pose? with Ivan Oelrich
http://www.fas.org/press/experts/oelrich.html

There's talk about Netanyahu being bonked on the head himself, about the assassination in Dubai (Dubai Affair) Can't be done without the PM's approval - he might not have expected Dubai to be as on the ball, last I heard.

It's unraveling (the story) or being spun.

Bush misstates Iran's position on desire for nuclear weapons
Friday, March 21, 2008 at 12:00 AM
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...62_iran21.html

Feb 12. An astounding statement by a Belgian defense official has pointed an unexpected light on the apparent location of nuclear weapons at the Kleine Brogel Air Base in Belgium.
http://www.fas.org/blog/ssp/

Lots of propaganda puke flying around. Kind of like ignoring Pearl Harbor warnings to test the atom bomb in Japan.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:12 PM   #15
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Don't fall for the old plot guys, no more wars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hiCVlTPTJ8

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:49 PM   #16
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

propeganda or not its what we are being fed and when you feed enough to the general public then they become anestistised...........which creates indifference and when you have indifference ,,,,then they get away with what they want....and people wont notice the 90 british and us war ships in the gulf right now.........

weather or not the article is based on propaganda is not the point the point is that we are being sabatoged on every level by the same pieces of alien crpp that has been manipulating us since day one........

they have built an infrastructure on this planet and are replaceing us...they're agenda is to get rid of 90 percent of us...

and if you want to know if those around you have already been switched....then look in they're eyes and mention the fema camps or the alien agenda......they are extremily emotional creatures and don't want you to know they're plans.......they have different facial expressions then we do and if they are not human they will show them selves they always do.....

or ask about the particle accelerators in our new federal buildings and you will see them get really uncomfortable........

my point is this and has been the same from my very first thread """"we are being sabitoged its biblical and its a con...........''''''''

and you can reference it in Ezekiel and Daniel if your interest lies in religion.......Ezekiel says in the end times many will be shackled they're heads will be shaven they're jewelery will be taken and they will be put into jails as a testimate to they're faith...............THATS THE CATTLE ROUND UP

and daniel says in the end times the angels feast on the flesh of man"""""hello were whats for dinner"""""""""""""

still having a problem being faced with what is written in the good book then take another look at all this art work all over europe in christian monistarys and churches and galleries and museums...........are you starting to get it....its all a con

http://www.spiritandflesh.com/Christ...anReligion.htm

but if the good book and chrisitan art in churches isn't enough to open those eyes around us then consider this............

how come we now have 3600 fema camps in the US and 107 thousand rail cars with shackles every 3 feet and how is it possible all this could be built....and no one is stoping it.

anyone gets in the way they simply get rid of them

I do not fear anything these monsters are doing I hate them big difference.

Quote:
Old 02-19-2010, 07:06 PM   #17
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

and the whole article was put on YAHOOs news home page...i agree with all your points no dates no sourses and all of it......problem is its what we are being fed

does it make it true or not,,,,,not the point,,,,were being sabitoged and that is the point

Quote:
Originally Posted by housemouse2 View Post
a few problems I have with the article:

1) it has no sources. No names from the UN, ect.

2) it's obviously bias.

3) it has no actual dates, time or any other information needed to confirm the report.

4) AP is no longer a good source of info over all. They have been compromised and have a long history of spreading Israeli and US propaganda.

6) The whole article stinks like a dead fish.