Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-20-2008, 11:11 PM   #1
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ground Crew Meetings - Discussion of necessary precautions

Sydney, Australia just had their first sucessful Ground crew meeting with a great turn out with many great ideas and thoughts exchanged. Please see Pablo's thread on the outcome of the meeting:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...7134#post57134

An important question came up on publicly posting details such as Time, Date, location and attendee's concerning the meetings. I'm sure I'm on a list somewhere and tptb can knock on my door anytime if they really wanted to have a stern chat (best case scenario).

I for one don't want to be in a state of fear or paranoira energy however exercising with caution seems logical.

I see other Avalon members are organising ground crew meetings which is fantastic and beneficial. So should we PM each other on the details of the meetings just to be safe?

Your thoughts are appreciated

Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:38 PM   #2
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ground Crew Meetings

its awesome to hear that a ground crew meeting went well, but i think this thread and others like it (ground crew info) belong in a different folder and into the subfolder of the locale of the said meetings.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:57 PM   #3
timothy j schauer
Avalon Senior Member

Default IS there any ny dutchess co ground crews outthere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
Sydney, Australia just had their first sucessful Ground crew meeting with a great turn out with many great ideas and thoughts exchanged. Please see Pablo's thread on the outcome of the meeting:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...7134#post57134

An important question came up on publicly posting details such as Time, Date, location and attendee's concerning the meetings. I'm sure I'm on a list somewhere and tptb can knock on my door anytime if they really wanted to have a stern chat (best case scenario).

I for one don't want to be in a state of fear or paranoira energy however exercising with caution seems logical.

I see other Avalon members are organising ground crew meetings which is fantastic and beneficial. So should we PM each other on the details of the meetings just to be safe?

Your thoughts are appreciated

USA dutchess co.ground crew seeking.where and when ?
timothy j schauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:13 AM   #4
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post
its awesome to hear that a ground crew meeting went well, but i think this thread and others like it (ground crew info) belong in a different folder and into the subfolder of the locale of the said meetings.
The purpose of this thread was to pose the question to everyone world wide on how cautious we should be setting up meetings publicly. This isn't to install fear at all as I think ground meetings are esential but what measures should be taken up.

thanks for listening
Old 10-21-2008, 01:10 AM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Reunite - I modified the topic title to reflect the intent you just stated. I hope you dont mind.

I too am happy the meeting went well for you. My first issue is to question the wisdom of posting photos from the event here. See my profile page for example.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:23 AM   #6
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Reunite - I modified the topic title to reflect the intent you just stated. I hope you dont mind.

I too am happy the meeting went well for you. My first issue is to question the wisdom of posting photos from the event here. See my profile page for example.
No worries Anchor..happy you clarified

You pose an interesting question too
Old 10-21-2008, 01:30 AM   #7
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ground Crew Meetings - Discussion of necessary precautions

I know at least one meeting happened in Montreal, Canada.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=284

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:01 AM   #8
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

ahh... i apologize reunite. i guess anchor took it the same way i did. i just see so many duplicate threads in the wrong places that i jumped the gun.

the best thing to do is to exchange private emails with those attending the meeting. keep it off the forum. of course, the PTB can still read your emails, but hell.. make it difficult for them.
i doubt theyd bother with us scrubs anyway. we are small potatos, if that to them.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:18 AM   #9
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I realise that this message, indeed this thread, can be associated with negative and fear based reaction. I do feel strongly that it is a discussion that needs to happen.

I therefore wish to take the extra step of blessing it in the light and in the love of the one infinite creator - appealing for positive guidance and protection for all those who read.

I think from an OPSEC point of view, the Sydney gathering had the advantage of being one meeting. Repeat events up the stakes. The idea is not to draw attention, so the same people gathering again, run increasing chances of getting noticed.

Since no real focussed intent has really come yet there is probably less to be concerned about. The time when we really need to up our game is when the groups move beyond information (and energy) exchange to making decisions and acting. This can be as simple as further meeting arrangements to actual high level commitments to building retreats, group manifestation etc.

Surveilance can be done lots of ways including but not limited to:

1) Internet activity (email, forum posting, chat systems, skype etc)
2) Cellular activity (phone/SMS/WiFi)
3) Camera based monitoring (which in Sydney is pretty extensive)
4) Satellite
5) Non-physical surveilance

Traffic analysis will reveal both the groups and the influencers. I imaging that the next step will be infiltration or more targeted surveilance, followed by deliberate attempts to distort and disharmonise any successfull progress that a group demonstrates.

The safest way to proceed, is to keep the groups small. Best case no more than three.

The new paradigm books recommend reviewing the film "Enemy of the state"

In continued and lasting light

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 10-21-2008 at 05:53 AM.
Old 10-21-2008, 04:43 AM   #10
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Everyone this is Kimmie, From the Florida(USA) ground crew,

Our forum has been doing well for a few weeks. Members writing in have identified what part of the state they are from and have started sending PM's to each other. The group for Tampa posted where they were having their first meeting, and then after that they went to the PM method of communicating. They never have the meetings in the same place.

You can use all the caution you feel you need, yet, you will know in your soul when "something isn't right".

Can you really say that you could get a PM from someone you have never met, and be comfortable going to a meeting with them...and yet feel because the meeting was posted publically that you would be putting yourself in any greater danger than meeting with a strander for the first time?

Thust in the Good. that surrounds us all..trust in yourself..and trust in whatever Higher Power watches over you. You carry the positive or negative vibe into the situations you are in-if you come across as one of the positive members, the negative if there is any,will stand out in the group-then you can be cautious.

Good luck to you all...feel free to check out our forum if you like...say hello, guests are welcome!!

Much Love,Kimmie
Kimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:59 AM   #11
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Kimmie: Hi, I agree, certainly inner guidance certainly supercedes anything written here.
Old 10-21-2008, 05:44 AM   #12
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Hiyo from the Pacific Northwest Ground Crew

Congratulations on the first meeting, we have our coming up shortly and for a whole week yahoo!

I think caution is a great thing

yet I question what we are being so cautious against. We cant really have the kind of security I think you guys are shooting for. How can we protect ourselves from that which can be figured out with a little investigative digging anyway

heck if I were to put my time and effort to it, I am internet savvy enough to find a whole lot of stuff about members here (not that I would) and I am hardly trained in espionage, and armed with only a PC

dont take that in a fearful way, I am just saying something similar to bilderburger w/cheese. We really are small potatoes, not even a monkey wrench in the machine as we are moving away from the establishment and not challenging it in the first place.

there are already many communes around the world unmolested by the establishment as they pose no threat to that establishment

Waco Texas is the only kinda of "situation" I could imagine concerning GOV intervention and had it been me I would have come out of that building in the first place and not stay holed up in it in defiance

they don't need your pictures as they already have the one on your license and passport so they certainly dont need them from here were they to really investigating anyone

maybe I am just too comfortable with the idea that you have to do so much more to attract attention like that and I recognize I could be flat wrong but...

well there it is...

my take

unity
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:51 AM   #13
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Several of you seem to either underestimate, or are not yet aware of, your power.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 10-21-2008 at 05:54 AM.
Old 10-21-2008, 08:25 AM   #14
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Several of you seem to either underestimate, or are not yet aware of, your power.

A..
you make a good point A. Caution is not cowardly and carelessness is not courage.

my counter to that is that "they" are the ones that under estimate our power, and over estimate theirs

but...

"Caution is the eldest child of wisdom” - Victor Hugo

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote