Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 10-13-2008, 12:03 PM   #1
newfc12
Avalon Senior Member

Default Large UFO over China

Is this for real?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_xDpqSTNEQ
newfc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:14 PM   #2
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Large UFO over China

It would appear to be a fake, "an April Fool's day joke".
Same images over and over. Highly implausible!!!
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:16 PM   #3
Jack MF Union
Avalon Senior Member

Not real. If you read the additional info to the right it states that this is an April Fool video. Still cool, but fake as Jordans assets!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 081007_165500.jpg (97.3 KB, 18 views)
Jack MF Union is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:16 PM   #4
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

considering the same 30 seconds of footage continuously played throughout the "news" report, i can't say it is real. the video showed tons of people taking pictures, yet all i saw in the video was a fuzzy image of something over a building. you would think more pictures and videos would be floating around...kudos to whoever super-imposed the "ufo"
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:22 PM   #5
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

That is actually really well made.

Nice work , and good for a laugh.

Z
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:52 PM   #6
motov
Avalon Senior Member

you know, a craft of that size manifested in full scale would cause for big earthquakes and tidal wave`s, and for the 14oct. event, lol if they dont downscale mass contra size then the ppls in the area of the craft will get an bad hair day

a craft the size of the independents day film ufo, would have crushed WDC long before they would get the opportunity to study it..

good flick tho...
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:04 PM   #7
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Guys, if you read the description of the video on the right, the author knows this is a fake.
He just made it to give you an idea of what the "so-called" 14th october mothership would look like if it would be real.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:10 PM   #8
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Huge ufo hover over Shanghai China panics crowd

Huge ufo hover over Shanghai China panics crowd

Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:15 am (PDT)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_xDpqSTNEQ

Subject: Federation of Light - Final Message Before October 14th

Federation of Light

So here I sit, feeling very odd as I am aware this is my last communication with you before you arrive and after that….? Who knows! How ON EARTH can we know what changes this appearance will bring about? Yet I know in my heart that this event HAS to take place for the good of all mankind. For at heart, mankind is good, mankind is LOVE and I feel it is through you that we shall be able to remember this. So then… I’m sure you have your speech prepared… go right ahead…

With LOVE HUMILITY AND GRACE we offer you these words. There as those on your planet who welcome us in Loving open arms, and yet we are very much aware that there are those who are living in great trepidation of this day that is very soon to be a marked event in the history of your race. We have, through you Blossom, spread words of LOVE and acceptance of our being, and in a certain sense there is little more to say.

May your soul’s TRUTH of itself guide each and everyone of you through this most exciting time.

I’ve got to be honest when I say that for me personally I have sort of lost sight of the joy a little bit. The pressure for me regarding this day is incomparable (is there such a word?). And yet… my soul reaches out in KNOWING that when you show yourself there shall be a change on this planet forever and we will KNOW not only that you come in LOVE for I feel that there shall be no denying of this… although I don’t know what form that will take… but I also KNOW that within each one of us, if we allow ourselves to soak in the time that we have with you, we shall be transformed into a higher part of ourselves, and yet still be in the human form. You realize of course the wait is simply agonizing?

Yet the wait is worth waiting for like all things that are of LOVE. The day that has been arranged has brought your world together again, and yet it has split it apart. In our calculations we are TRUSTING our knowledge through data collected and believe that a unity shall transpire that shall allow a transformation to occur that will in time, rid your world of a darkness that exists there through avarice and greed.

AWAKE DEAR ONES INTO THE LIGHT OF YOURSELVES.

We come to guide you through and many on your planet are in position to bring forth assistance wherever it is needed.

It’s just so hard to know what to expect. I smile for I know you so well… your answer to that is indeed as I thought…

Expect the unexpected!

Friends… it is in such a sweet short while that all that we have said shall be revealed to you in its Truth. Many who fear us will automatically let go of that fear when they see directly for themselves what they see. Please be uplifted. This shall add to the vibration as we begin our descent into your skies.

WHOAH! WOAH! WOAH!! As I wrote that I thought I would burst! Trying to contain myself. I have come to learn that is what we need to rely on… our ‘feeling’ about words. For the mind can deceive and cause all sorts of doubts. But our ‘feelings’ can only tell us their Truth.

And you question why we chose you oh wise one?

Shucks!!

KNOW OF THIS… We shall remain for as long as we deem it necessary. We recognize that there shall be disruptive forces claiming falsities regarding the TRUTH of who we are. We say to you most clearly that we will not leave until it is understood that we are not of your earths imagination and we are here to show you a new way of understanding the LOVE that you are. We will not abort our mission under any circumstances. We have worked too hard and waited too long. It will be as plain as the nose on your face that we are who we say we are and yet some still will question.

TRUST IN YOURSELVES DEAR FRIENDS. NO ONE ELSE BUT YOURSLEVES. FOR THERE LIES ALL KNOWLEDGE AND TRUTH. WE CAN NOT STRESS HOW IMPORTANT THIS STATEMENT IS.

Only by following your heart’s feelings shall you know who we are and why we come. Abide by that, we beseech you. We feel now it is time to finish up this session.

It feels so like when I had my last session with you finishing ‘The Bridge’… I howled, not knowing when we would resume. Yet… this is different of course. My heart is full of LOVE for you guys, I consider it an honour to have been chosen as your messenger, TRULY I do, through thick and thin and all that… I simply can’t wait for Tuesday,… I know… I have to.

Our last words then before we reveal ourselves in your skies…

WELCOME HOME!

And to you fellow wanderers… from us earthlings…

Welcome to planet earth!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:11 PM   #9
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Huge ufo hover over Shanghai China panics crowd

......http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...9204#post49204
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:14 PM   #10
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Right.

Let's have some fun.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:30 PM   #11
Steve_G

So I can take my copper hat off then?
Old 10-13-2008, 03:32 PM   #12
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Yes.

But leave the tinfoil hat.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:57 PM   #13
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

Oh c'mon. Do your research before posting these fake vids. Your all wasting our time.
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:58 PM   #14
WineHippie

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 05:46 PM.
Old 10-13-2008, 03:59 PM   #15
skyrimirre
Avalon Senior Member

the info says it is doctored, look at this
I didn't make this video or knew about its authenticity, at first. Check out the comments from many well informed people, which had already proven it to be an "April fools" parody video. This doctored video is something you'll only see on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
skyrimirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:19 PM   #16
Suriel

Wink Re: Large UFO over China

For the first video in this thread, if you read the description on the right it clearly says it is fake. Here is the description:

Quote:
This is what Oct 14 may look like. Interesting video.

I didn't make this video or knew about its authenticity, at first. Check out the comments from many well informed people, which had already proven it to be an "April fools" parody video. This doctored video is something you'll only see on Jimmy Kimmel Live.

It looks like a huge, probably a quarter mile long ufo that's just floating up there in a very populated city close to 19 million people you would probably think more of the same type of videos would've been posted.

I think I'll continue to allow this video be posted on youtube for our educational purpose and for the sake of free speech unless this video may cause harm to someone.

The video came from an unknown email sender, just like my other videos. So, I'm not sure how to find the video's origin.
Peace,
Kevin
Old 10-13-2008, 10:14 PM   #17
Euphor|a
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contactee77 View Post

FAKE i've seen how that same one is made..and for the lights and it "vanishing" I could do that with anything in Adobe After Effects and make it look 100 times better than that. lol you really thought that was real? dang.
Euphor|a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:15 PM   #18
Euphor|a
Avalon Senior Member

And as for the video posted in China that is FAKE also, the audio was taken from a sighting over an airport earlier this year. I'm sure you all saw the video the guy took outside of his house over the airport, where the IFO shifted on it's side, awesome footage.
Euphor|a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:33 PM   #19
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Yes I believe so.
Old 10-14-2008, 02:35 PM   #20
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

This has been debunked by many Chinese websites.

Some analysis showed that the UFO disappearing part shows obvious traces and flaws of video editing. Also the UFO was never at the center of the camera view, which is very strange for someone shooting a rare object in sky.

It is claimed to have happened in Nanjing, China. But there were no other people in the city reported the UFO at that time.

Cheers.
Chinderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:51 PM   #21
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinderland View Post
This has been debunked by many Chinese websites.

Some analysis showed that the UFO disappearing part shows obvious traces and flaws of video editing. Also the UFO was never at the center of the camera view, which is very strange for someone shooting a rare object in sky.

It is claimed to have happened in Nanjing, China. But there were no other people in the city reported the UFO at that time.

Cheers.
Debunked by who? Websites that belong to the Chineese governement?

My friend, it's not only the USA who has had Extraterrestrial Crashes.
They are all along on the same path to keep the subject hidden from the public.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:39 PM   #22
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill7907 View Post
Debunked by who? Websites that belong to the Chineese governement?

My friend, it's not only the USA who has had Extraterrestrial Crashes.
They are all along on the same path to keep the subject hidden from the public.
Not from Chinese government websites, but public ones. Some of them provided frame-to-frame break-down of the video. For instance, before the UFO disappeared, there were five "flashes" exploding from the UFO shortly before it was gone. One frame showed the UFO and the flashes, but they were mis-aligned, i.e. the ring of flashes shifted to the side of the craft. Looks like a bad PS editing.

Also, if the flashes were discharged around the rim of the craft, they should appear in different sizes due to different distances from the camera. Yet all of them are of the same size and shape. Copy and paste, I'd say ...

The camera vibrated from time to time. In these ocassions, objects in the video became a bit blurred due to the vibrations, but the craft remained not vibrating or not blurred.

It's highly probable that this video was not a genuine footage.

Peace.
Chinderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:17 PM   #23
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

youtube or google keyword *after effects*

MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:30 PM   #24
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

For me if this craft was a real ufo then I think they would have shown more of the craft than the buildings and the people. Would love to think that this is real, but I think not - that or the camera person needs a different job. When the camera pans back the focus of the shot is on the city and not the ufo - why?
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:45 AM   #25
syncmeztx

Here is the clip it's taken from:
People watching some guy climbing a buliding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3pvXoOkM0I