Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-12-2008, 04:19 PM   #1
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

Default Is Osama the October Surprise

Just speculation here but some things have jumped out at me.

The idea of an October Surprise is now mainstream. It was even the subject of the show Wait Wait Don't Tell Me. Also, both candidates have mentioned that they would capture Osama, McCain saying that he knew how to do it. While both seemed laughable in their posturing, it seemed strange to me that they would even mention it. After 7 years, no one's even talking about him!

Of course, if he (or some other dark skinned guy with a long face and beard) were found at the 11th hour, the vote could very well swing to McCain, whoc would become unable to rule within a year of his selection, no doubt, due to illness. With Rove again at least in the background, anything is possible, if not likely.
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:43 PM   #2
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Osama is dead.

Last edited by Chris1617; 10-12-2008 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Creating new thread.
Chris1617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:38 PM   #3
Anticomuna
Banned

Default Re: Is Osama the October Surprise

Is Obama Bin Laden the October Surprise.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:51 PM   #4
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

I cant see how an alive OBL would help McCain apart from the repulican party link. He has no control over trying to find him until he gets into office.

Still think he's a gonner some years ago
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:03 AM   #5
CosmicFever

I had a very unusual phone call back in March from an individual I hadn't spoken to in at lease twenty years. He is ex-military and apparently is still working for them under a civilian contract. Among some of things he shared with me was Osama will be "captured" before the election. He said that they've had him but were waiting to announce it to sway the vote to McCain. He was emphatic that McCain will win the election. I have no idea why this person called me after so many years to talk about this. One of the strangest things that I've ever experienced.

peace,
cosmic
Old 10-13-2008, 12:40 PM   #6
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=CosmicFever;49071]I had a very unusual phone call back in March from an individual I hadn't spoken to in at lease twenty years. He is ex-military and apparently is still working for them under a civilian contract. Among some of things he shared with me was Osama will be "captured" before the election. He said that they've had him but were waiting to announce it to sway the vote to McCain. He was emphatic that McCain will win the election. I have no idea why this person called me after so many years to talk about this. One of the strangest things that I've ever experienced
QUOTE]

Very interesting. Perhaps your friend wanted to demonstrate how connected he was. We will see. McCain is now 10 points behind. He will need a Hail Mary, or an appearance from the AntiChrist, to save him, more likely the latter. We shall see soon enough. But if McCain pulls it off at the 11th hour under these circumstances, I would suggest there will be rioting in some urban areas, providing a convenient cover for the imposition of martial law.
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote