Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2010, 11:51 PM   #20
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Let them eat Cake !

Hi Wynderer, thanks for your post. You obviously put a lot of thought into that one, thanks for bringing your attention to this thread.

So what do I learn from this?

My world, the world I'm describing, is one of conscious creation, or rather, the mystery of life in action, where a sudden spontaneous interest in cake produces cake in my perceived reality.

Your world seems to me to involve other dimensional beings, and by your own words, sadness, doom and gloom and being 'left-out' or judged in front of an impending doom.

Both realities are real I would say and the other reality is that they meet here on this thread. So they are obviously of equal value.

If I had to choose between one, I would have to go for mine, and I guess you for yours, but others visiting this thread will resonate with either or some in between.

So this is true reality in existence. Your world, and my world, combined in one place.

There was a time not very long ago when I was searching to find every piece of information on how I was going to prepare myself against coming cataclysms. Of course I was worried, not knowing what to do or how to act next. I could invent all kinds of scenarios in my head. the possibilities are endless.

Now I'm in a different place. I prefer that place. There is potential for hope in that place for me, for all of us. Some might call it denial, but I'm going to explore it and see where it leads. If it proves lacking then I will need to redefine my view and carry on.

I don't think any of us can know the real 'edition'. So in the meantime we have to pick our reality. I've offered mine on this thread because it's based on my experience of life up to now.

Thank you for sharing yours too.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote