Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-08-2008, 01:03 PM   #1
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Default The laws of the universe

Beneath all are the four laws of the universe, do and will apply into infinity. To acquaint oneself with these laws and learn to apply them individually and collectively will bring into creation the new earth and a new understanding of “heaven.”

As in all things it is necessary to begin at the beginning. The laws briefly as follows:

1. The law of attraction: like attracts like

2. The law of deliberate intent: what is intended and held resolutely within thought, word and deed manifest.

3. The law of allowance: allowing what is intended to manifest while using the observer mode to be awake and aware while continuing to hold the focus without being rigid as to the outcome. (Allowing thought to think!)

4. The law of balance: applying the first 3 laws and focusing within the present moment.

Within the ability to comprehend, accept and apply these laws, lies the future designs of mankind’s experience.

The laws of the universe allow those who help themselves to be helped.
firstfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:01 AM   #2
lovnstars86
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The laws of the universe

are these laws from the Law of One?
lovnstars86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:23 AM   #3
Tolga
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovnstars86 View Post
are these laws from the Law of One?
I have read the first 3 books in the series if you are referring to "Ra Material - Law of one".

I don't think it is from law of one, but I am trying to read more about this subjects and it seems that everything boils down to one truth, and it makes sense.
Tolga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:41 PM   #4
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there the laws are from the set of four books you can get from George Green these laws I got out of last book (messages for the ground crew) but if its laws you are after then this is a really good books and very simple to understand it is a book buy Deepak Chopra and the book is called the seven spiritual laws of success it could also be called the laws of life too. I got my copy from Amazon.co.uk
firstfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:43 PM   #5
lovnstars86
Avalon Senior Member

oh ok, thank you for that cuz uh...The Ra Materiel is kinda confusing to read.
But for the most part, a lot of the stuff in there seems to make sense
lovnstars86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:22 PM   #6
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: The laws of the universe

Deepak Chopra, a great author, have a book who I aprove named "the 7 spiritual laws of success" (laws of life actually).

You can look at this book, it's really good.

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:13 PM   #7
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

The Law of Consistency

I'm a student in much of this stuff, and therefore don't feel confident enough to write much about this law yet, but it has to do with progress, everything in nature progresses (without outside influence). Due to the law of consistency one can never reincarnate
into a lower form of consciousness, like an animal, for example.

Maybe someone else can fill in some more blanks.

One thing I do know is that all of these laws cannot be put into practice by just
knowing of them.
This stuff is a mastery and therefore can take many years
to reach your goals.
Many of the laws will only make "real" sense once you start studying or learning the mysteries, and putting them into practice daily.

Last edited by Phtha; 09-24-2008 at 10:28 PM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:07 PM   #8
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This stuff is a mastery and therefore can take many years
Thanks for your post! I disagree with this bit though. It doesn't take years. You can do this today - anyone reading this can - we are all blessed with our human powers of creativity and manifestation. We are all so unbeleivably potent, but a lot of us just don't know it. We have been kept in the dark.

Focus intent on an outcome, and you are essentially setting in motion a "program" for the universe.

Your intent comes first - the writing of the program. The best way to do this is imaging, visualise and "feel" the outcome as if it has already happened!

So instead of thinking - "let there be peace on earth", you think: "There is peace on Earth".

Attraction is the modus opperandi as that intent/focus/objective is made manifest in the universe - the substance and changes necessary are attracted to the focus by law.

Allowance is the bit where once you have set the process in motion, you have to back off and allow it all to happen. Let the universe do its work. Dont try to tell the universe how to do its job! Repeated manifestation/intent/focus meditations will reinforce the process though - just keep it consistent.

Balance - this the real good one. This is the law that keeps everything in balance. You dont do this - it happens automatically. Ensure you are careful with that intent, because the law of balance is unering - it has to be, otherwise the universe would not be a stable system. You are responsible for your thoughts and intent, it is infinitely powerful. A lot of people see the law of balance working as karma.

[ Incidently, I experienced an odd synchronicity just now. I was going to reply to this thread several hours ago, but it was at the bottom of the thread pool in this sub-forum. I figured I would not bump it. However, you did and that prompted me to write the post in a way that was pretty much what I wanted to write originally ]

Take care!

A..

--
We are humans becoming - help us become.

Last edited by Anchor; 09-24-2008 at 11:20 PM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:05 AM   #9
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Thanks for your post! I disagree with this bit though. It doesn't take years. You can do this today - anyone reading this can - we are all blessed with our human powers of creativity and manifestation. We are all so unbeleivably potent, but a lot of us just don't know it. We have been kept in the dark.
Your absolutely right Anchor, thanks for pointing that out I should have been
more clear. Tuning in with these laws and others, will certainly create many beneficial effects this very moment.

I have a question on Deepak Chopra. I have nothing against anything he teaches (what little I have read), but one thing that bugs me, and maybe I'm being a hard nose, is that he, and others like him, never give credit where its due.. the ancients! It is obvious he has studied the the mysteries yet has he ever mentioned his sources rather then taking all the credit?

There are so many amazing books which teach much more from the source,
they explain where the teaching of old come from, and don't try and cash in
on the knowledge.

Anyways I don't mean to start an arguement, far from it, I know he is adding a lot of positive vibes out there, but give credit where its due I say!
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote