Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Healing

Notices

Healing Spiritual and Alternative Healing

Old 12-30-2009, 06:41 AM   #1
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Reconnection healing with Eric Pearl

I have watched several videos of Eric Pearl talking about and doing his reconnection healing. He is a funny dude- quite a character. He claims that we have reached a time in our evolution that we now have access to a larger and more comprehensive spectrum of healing energies. In order to access the healing energy you need to interact with someone who has accessed it. He has trained over seventy thousand people at his seminars.

Has anyone here attended one of his seminars? I'd really like to hear from someone who has learned reconnection healing- someone who can talk about the experience first hand.

He has to be making tons of money with his seminars- which is not a bad thing if he is the real deal. Any opinions?

http://www.youtube.com/user/FREEDOMC...31/-UQAuV-OcPs

http://www.youtube.com/user/FREEDOMC...30/CopjYKfRYiE

http://www.youtube.com/user/FREEDOMC...29/gdIaKxJKUNw

http://www.youtube.com/user/FREEDOMC...28/VmTPhkHbTkc
shiftmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 07:33 PM   #2
Stranger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reconnection healing with Eric Pearl

Thanks shiftmonkey......was wondering when this thread would appear. I haven't attended any seminars w/ Eric but I have done the Reconnection w/ one of his trained practitioners. Anyone interested should really read his book 'The Reconnection - Heal Others, Heal Yourself'. It's amazing! OR....go to the Reconnection website and get some of the story of how this all began. Eric tells an incredibly funny story of an unexpected life path that chose HIM !

www.thereconnection.com

There is also a movie put out called 'The Living Matrix' which provides some insight into our energy / life frequencies.

www.thelivingmatrixmovie.com

Basically, the Reconnective Healing is a healing based on one practitioner introducing the reconnective frequency into the 'essence' of another person. Many clients have had their lives transformed (whether physical or mental). I highly recommend this new form of healing and becoming reconnected to the planet.

I am registered to take the training sessions if/when they are provided locally. I'm told that Eric is mostly based in Europe now so rarely comes to Canada/US.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:24 PM   #3
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
I have done the Reconnection w/ one of his trained practitioners.
Please tell us about your direct personal experience. Since you have interacted with a trained practitioner how has it effected your own ability to heal others?
Old 12-31-2009, 01:39 AM   #4
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

What a coincidence, I was just looking him up today and found he's doing a seminar in my area in April next year. I'm thinking of going.

I went to a Reconnective healer last year just to see what it was about. It was interesting. While she was letting the energy flow I could feel where energy was flowing in, feel others in the room, hear whispers.

A few weeks later I was doggy sitting and one 19 y.o. dog got to howling and freaking out. I sat next to him and brought the energy up in my hands till they tingled and let it flow to him. He stopped howling and relaxed. When he started again a few hours later, I did the same thing and it worked again.

Haven't really tried it since then tho.
robyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:48 AM   #5
Kly
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding Eric Pearl and The Reconnection..

I took Eric's seminar over one year ago. At first I didn't notice much but it works and anyone can do it.

I am a therapist and I use it on everyone. i have over 35 years experience working with healing, therapies, energy medicine, and frequencies.

Each time you come into the office I conduct a relaxing energy balancing healing session that last about 25 to 30 minutes. Most people say that the energy balancing from these sessions permanently reduced day to day anxieties immediately.

I never touch your body I just walk around you as you lean back in a recliner and I balance your energy field.

Many people have reported the complete removal of addictions such as alcohol, drugs, and cigarettes and no withdrawal symptoms as a result of the healing sessions. Some have reported all addictive behaviors disappeared and they reverted back to being an occasional user of alcohol.

Others have reported their TMJ problems went away, depression cleared up, pain melting away, even one case of a paralyzed arm becoming mobile again (witnessed by 15 people in a demonstration and lecture).

Anything is possible with this healing energy and most can feel the energy coming out of my hands.The healing energy can work on any issue psychological or physical.

Most people just feel relaxed like down shifting from stress. A few people experience nothing at all. Most changes are lasting.

I highly recommend it because this energy will help shift the planet to another level. I have also been trained in Qi Gong, and Reiki healing and the Reconnection is the most effective for me.

Eric is making a fortune and he deserves every penny he makes.

KLY
Kly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 07:58 AM   #6
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Hi shiftmonkey,

Here is a thread with a very good interview of Eric Pearl on Coast to Coast AM July 6, 2009.

Thanks for the reminder since I had failed to post the show when it finally became available on youtube.

PaL

cway's JULY Coast to Coast AM Shows

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15190
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:50 AM   #7
anton
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,i've been scratching my head wondering to join in and say something negative about the reconection.So her i am and i am .I did the reconection and the reconnection healing seminer in august this year.It is my humble opinion that you can learn reconnective healing technics from reading the book and practicing the exercises given.There is no noticable advantage in doing this expensive seminar.Do not even contemplate doing the reconnection an even more expensive seminar a total rip off in my opinion.There is so much information to learn and not enough time given during the seminar to practice and become proficient .For the price and the abundence of practice needed the Reconnection needs to be taught over two weekends,not one.I hope this information saves someone some money to use for more forfilling activities,like maybe "The Healing Codes" ,another new healing modality ,that i'm trying out.Its to early for me to give a critic on this system just yet.Well, as Neil would say "sorry guys to lay this heavey bummer on you" In Love and Truth.
anton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:18 PM   #8
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anton View Post
Hi all,i've been scratching my head wondering to join in and say something negative about the reconection.So her i am and i am .I did the reconection and the reconnection healing seminer in august this year.It is my humble opinion that you can learn reconnective healing technics from reading the book and practicing the exercises given.There is no noticable advantage in doing this expensive seminar.Do not even contemplate doing the reconnection an even more expensive seminar a total rip off in my opinion.There is so much information to learn and not enough time given during the seminar to practice and become proficient .For the price and the abundence of practice needed the Reconnection needs to be taught over two weekends,not one.I hope this information saves someone some money to use for more forfilling activities,like maybe "The Healing Codes" ,another new healing modality ,that i'm trying out.Its to early for me to give a critic on this system just yet.Well, as Neil would say "sorry guys to lay this heavey bummer on you" In Love and Truth.
I was under the impression that you can't just read about it and do it- Eric says that a person needs to interact with the healing energy in order to get it. In other words you have to interact with someone who already has it. That's the whole point of the seminar- unless I misunderstood what Eric was saying.

I imagine that you could also get it by interacting with a reconnection practitioner outside of the seminar if you can find one willing to impart the energy to you and teach the techniques.

I agree that Eric deserves every penny that he is making if indeed it is the real deal. So far the posts are encouraging.

Aside from your issues about the length and cost of the seminar, what has your experience been when using the energy? Is it effective? Are you noticeably facilitating a healing process in people?