Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 06-11-2009, 06:38 AM   #1351
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
First we had the DaVinci Code now we have the Givenchy Code
Givenchy combined Pi with futuristic Neo from Matrix and reached Givenchy's constant: 'to smell well everywhere'!

Neurons that convey odors from the nose to the brain’s olfactory bulb have close connections with the oldest areas of the human brain: the limbic system, the region that includes the amygdala, which governs emotions such as aggression and fear, and the hippocampus, which controls memory acquisition. Thus, odors trigger subconscious emotional responses before arriving at the brain’s outermost section, the cerebral cortex, for conscious assessment. What this means, Lundström explains, is that “a great deal of processing odor is done on a nonconscious basis.”

As for the composition, the olfactive director Francoise Dounche was in charge of this new futuristic composition. He designed this neo-explosive fragrance and combined natural ingredients for the first time: bergamot, mandarin, cedar, patchouli and vanilla with synthesis of three molecules (Toscanol, Safraleine and Cosmone(), which makes a completely different base of the fragrance and contributes to a sensational composition. The result is quite special and can be compared with a new dimension created between time and space.

Givauden Laboratories scientists study each sample to crack nature's codes and recreate the flavor or fragrances for commercial use.

These are manufactured molecules using liquid crystal technology.Cosmone, with a rich and intense musky note gives an elegant touch to all kinds of accords.

Safraleine surprises with its spicy saffron freshness. This new note perfectly fits into the fine fragrance’s increasing demand for spicy smells.

. Among them is a highly attractive ionone-floral scent. As Death Valley (California, USA) experienced a century spring with unusual rich blossom activity, Givaudan conducted a specific ScentTrek® to collect the smell of some rarely flourishing endemic plants
Agave X arizonica

Chirality & Odour Perception (Chi ra lite)
Ionones, Irones, Damascones & Structurally Related Odorants

The new dimension of perfume
Thanks to this innovative capacity, we have been the first to create great multisensorial spectacles, including simultaneous digital video on giant screen, open-air perfume diffusion and contemporary dance.

This was the case of "Quintessence" ( 1 : the fifth and highest element in ancient and medieval philosophy that permeates all nature and is the substance composing the celestial bodies 2 : the essence of a thing in its purest and most concentrated form) created with the ballet of the Avignon Opera, for the 50th anniversary(Golden Jubilee) of the Avignon Festival in 1996 and projected for the World Congress of Perfumery in 1998 at Cannes.

Our second olfactive ballet "Sunstone", inspired by the poem of Octavio Paz, has been presented in June 1999 at the W.W.W. convention in Paris and for the Perfume Congress Centifolia in Grasse, October 1999.

An olfactory score in seven sequences(7 chakra's) translating the fragrant ambiances evoked by Octavio Paz's poem, and which gradually entertwine like an olfactive melody, thanks to a new technology of rapid, large-scale diffusion, functioning even in open-air.

Octavia Paz
Octave is the interval between one musical pitch and another with half or double its frequency. The octave "relationship is a natural phenomenon which has been referred to as the 'basic miracle of music,'" the use of which is "common in most musical systems." Octave stands for 8,the octave is sometimes designated P8(coincidence) Also remember that fragrance has references to notes and tones.The octave is occasionally referred to as a diapason. Paz means Peace in english or spanish but comes from Hebrew Gold

In 2000, we did the odorization of the new Holiday on Ice's (32 Degrees) show: "Colors of Dance" that was presented all over the world during 2000 - 2001.

Art and Perfume logo(look familiar)

The body's cables snap,
the soul sails out,
now is the moment we lose our names,
and float along the border-line
between blue and green,
the integrated time when nothing happens
but the event, belonging, communicating.

last paragraph of poem by Octavia Paz the rest can be accessed here http://www.art-et-parfum.com/piersolcad.htm
No wonder we use the term CAPTIVATING when referring to certain scents...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:58 AM   #1352
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

It's amazing the amount of money spent on advertising on things that we do not need. Perfume is just another delivery system for harmful chemicals and drugs.

Just an interesting note after I posted, page 55, Posts 556, and #1355 posts in the thread

Last edited by judykott; 06-11-2009 at 07:00 AM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 01:56 PM   #1353
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

everyone on this thread is amazing. I'm honored to be able to witness this thread in realtime. Every time I think it can't get any better it gets better.
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 03:10 PM   #1354
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It's amazing the amount of money spent on advertising on things that we do not need. Perfume is just another delivery system for harmful chemicals and drugs.
What I don't get is, how do the Illuminati control the use of symbolism on all this product packaging, advertising, and print and broadcast media? If all of these things really contain as much occult meaning as we ascribe to them in this thread, then does that mean that the relatively low level people (on the pyramid of world control) have been taught not only the meaning of all these symbols but also how to use them effectively to influence people? Does every graphic designer who works for a large corporation really possess all this occult knowledge? Think about it - a graphic designer is really a rather low level player in the grand scheme of things...
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 03:31 PM   #1355
michaelg
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
What I don't get is, how do the Illuminati control the use of symbolism on all this product packaging, advertising, and print and broadcast media? If all of these things really contain as much occult meaning as we ascribe to them in this thread, then does that mean that the relatively low level people (on the pyramid of world control) have been taught not only the meaning of all these symbols but also how to use them effectively to influence people? Does every graphic designer who works for a large corporation really possess all this occult knowledge? Think about it - a graphic designer is really a rather low level player in the grand scheme of things...
All these graphic designers (low-level) working for big fellas (fell on their as(s)) get instructions what the final product will look like. They have no idea, know nothing about it other than it looks futuristic. It's the same control used in every corporation: low-level --> manager (occultist).
michaelg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 03:40 PM   #1356
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelg View Post
All these graphic designers (low-level) working for big fellas (fell on their as(s)) get instructions what the final product will look like. They have no idea, know nothing about it other than it looks futuristic. It's the same control used in every corporation: low-level --> manager (occultist).
Realistically, the manager is quite low-level, as well, in the grand scheme of things. Also, it seems like he would have to micromanage every project to get the intended results.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:56 PM   #1357
michaelg
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Realistically, the manager is quite low-level, as well, in the grand scheme of things. Also, it seems like he would have to micromanage every project to get the intended results.
You're right, but I gave a simple example.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:01 PM   #1358
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

In Bewitched,the witches controlled advertising, and still do today.Control means every aspect of the masses day to day living.

They have someone in every consumer business on the planet.Their influence is global.The darkness is not didvided like the general population,if they were,they would'nt have manipulated the world for several millenia. They have done a great job,their paws are everywhere.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 04:19 PM   #1359
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

The really big corporations typically hire a design agency to do their logos. Those agencies are a less VISIBLE network where a lot of them have very high ranking freemasons as owners & directors. So, in fact one agency can be responsible for the logos of many different companies.

Last edited by Cymatic Veilbegone; 06-11-2009 at 07:15 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:54 PM   #1360
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
In Bewitched,the witches controlled advertising, and still do today.
I loved "Bewitched" when I was a kid. Somehow the old TV shows were a lot more fun for me than the new ones are. I am still plodding through "Lost", however, and just finished watching "Numbers", the story about Hurley winning the lottery with the numbers 4 8 15 16 23 and 42. Care to throw out your thoughts about that sequence?
Old 06-11-2009, 05:24 PM   #1361
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I loved "Bewitched" when I was a kid. Somehow the old TV shows were a lot more fun for me than the new ones are. I am still plodding through "Lost", however, and just finished watching "Numbers", the story about Hurley winning the lottery with the numbers 4 8 15 16 23 and 42. Care to throw out your thoughts about that sequence?
The numbers sum to 108 ,and they have to be entered every 108 minutues.Its just a code for Pi or 666.Its a concentrated effort to keep us trapped in the root chakra,hatch number 1.LOST is an Occult master piece.

The group goes through a major shift in concsiousness, and can't let go of the old pair of dimes.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 05:48 PM   #1362
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymatic Veilbegone View Post
The really big corporations typically hire a design agency to do their logos. Those agencies are a smaller, less public network where a lot of them have very high ranking freemasons as owners & directors. So, in fact one agency can be responsible for the logos of many different companies.
CV... you brought up a great idea!

OK, How many advertising agency's are there? Who owns them? And who are their clients?

The reason I ask is that the numbers probably may not be that large but there is a pattern in the corporate logo's ... obviously, that appear as different stages of DNA through geometric shapes, symbols and signs.

DNA can be coaxed into how it blossoms by its 'surroundings' and beliefs. Either by turning on, blocking, or enhancing certain portions at certain stages of growth or awakening, we already know this, hence 777's infinite knowledge of helping us see how the correlations have been tieing in over our lifetime.

Sure DNA is perfect but it is a free for all to grow the right combination at the right time in order to create the most optimum human or the most vile of creatures, even to hold DNA at a certain stage in a stagnant point so illumination couldn't proceed if that is a goal of someone.

So by looking at certain corporate/brand 'logo's,' progressions can be seen in the desired unfoldment that 'logo' is after thereby seeing the corporate MO or what effect is desired to be accomplished.

For example does the arc's and circles in many lite beer logo's represent the stage of preservation their product will develop... after all most beer now is filled with genetically modified ingredients but worst of all they are filled with a form of formaldehyde which rubberizes the body as are many food products preserved in this way.

JudyK really magnified the power of scents... negative ions collect in the nasal cavity and react upon the brain for a parasympathetic transmutation of reality towards enlightenment. The whole purpose of breathing deep through your nose when meditating, it is a trigger of O2 and negative ions that change Spark your 'space' at the moment (our Pollen to make ethereal Honey). So if the negative ions are destroyed, by bombarding them with positive ions (great smelling synthetic pollution products) than the individual has a harder time rising up the 'ladder.'

So the point being is that in understanding how the coaxing of DNA takes place than individuals can neutralize the intended negative effects and encourage the positive effects in order to expand themselves as we were intended. And as the time continuum exponentially speeds up our manifestation of thoughts escaping the intended effects of negative planners becomes easier and helps others wake up faster. How I see it anyway.

Last edited by Christo888; 06-11-2009 at 06:10 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 05:56 PM   #1363
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
negative ions collect in the nasal cavity and react upon the brain for a parasympathetic transmutation of reality towards enlightenment. The whole purpose of breathing deep through your nose when meditating, it is a trigger of O2 and negative ions that change your 'space' at the moment (our Pollen to make ethereal Honey). So if the negative ions are destroyed, by bombarding them with positive ions (great smelling synthetic pollution products) than the individual has a harder time rising up the 'ladder.'
Now isn't this interesting. I was just thinking this morning that some of the few times that I get any breakthroughs in understanding the material in this thread is when I have spent a few hours at my favorite place - the beach! I live near the ocean & love to go there whenever I have some free time. The ocean must make a lot of negative ions for us to breathe.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:01 PM   #1364
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
OK, How many advertising agency's are there? Who owns them? And who are their clients?

The reason I ask is that the numbers probably may not be that large
I don't know about advertising agencies, but the Illuminati must have a huge team creating all this stuff. Think of how many TV shows and movies are created every year, and then think about all the books and magazines that are written! I really don't understand how they are able to do this on the scale that they do. The stories on "Lost" are so detailed and rich in symbolism that it seems like a whole team would be needed for just that show...
Old 06-11-2009, 06:02 PM   #1365
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

(removed duplicate post)
Old 06-11-2009, 06:05 PM   #1366
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

If you are a big corporation and you want a logo you do not go to a small agency you go to a large one. Just as most of the media whither it is radio, TV or newsprint is owned by only a few people as well as the outlets for news such as reuters. Advertising is the same, owned by a few at the top and they learn what works over time and refine it further from psychological studies.

We like to think we are complex and unique but we are driven by a few basic needs. That is why ultimately if they are a "good agency" they would still come up with the same things even if they were not run by Masons or Illuminati.

I just read a book by Daniel Levithin called The World in Six Songs or how the Musical Brain Created human Nature. Simply put it comes down to Songs of Friendship, Joy, Comfort, Knowledge, Religion, and Love and how they have been sung for tens of thousands of years. Songs are selling us something as well something to feed out emotions.

Developing that neurological observation , Levitin shows how music and dance enabled the bonding and friendship necessary for society, science , and art to evolve.

Emotions is what makes us feel alive, drives us, thrives, or makes us dive into the pits of depression. But as the song goes "I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all". Advertising plays on all of the same things.

I had a couple of retail stores for years, so I bought advertising. I designed many of the ads myself, I figured I had years of experience based on what worked for me,what didn't but also viewing from my customers point of view. Think about it if you were given a project to come up with an ad you would instinctively come up with something based on the archetypes and based on pulling on some human emotion through visual and audio means.

As the years have gone by in advertising it has become quite a "craft". My premise is even if you were not a Mason, you would have learned the craft in a University which would have taught you what they wanted anyway. Even if you did not you would be influenced anyway from a life time of exposure to the ads they put out in the world. Even without watching TV you can not walk down a street or go anywhere without being exposed to it. Music is a large component in advertising, it sets the tone so to speak as it does in movies cuing you in to what emotion they wish to evoke from you.

The trick of the advertising is they work on an emotion, and sell you on the idea that things will make you happy, things will complete you, things will make you popular, things will find you love, things will give you comfort, and make you smart. It is again a trick to look for the external instead of the internal.

Here is where I find Levitin view lacking about music, so even though his book was not about advertising music is and integral part of it except for in print. With music they have taken it out of the community out of family, where we once gathered around the campfire with our tribe, our community. Instead it comes through black boxes, with the words they choose with the average American hearing over five hours of music a day. That is a lot of programming they are doing. We are attaching ourselves to music stars, but they are detached from us not part of our community. It is ultimately a hollow attachment of being connected to something and someone who is not really a part of your life, an illusion.

When singing levels of oxytocin, melatonin, norepinephrine, and epinephrine all increase. It is one of the reasons when in a church and everyone is singing together they feel so good. It is time to take back our singing and dancing into our family's and communities again, with our choice of words, songs, rhythm and beat.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:30 PM   #1367
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

JudyKott...

Excellent post, you are 100% correct.

Quote:
If you are a big corporation and you want a logo you do not go to a small agency you go to a large one.
my apologies, when I said smaller, I really meant to say LESS VISIBLE to the public...my bad, it came out wrong.

add: For example Conde Nast is huge, but how many people have ever heard of it?

Last edited by Cymatic Veilbegone; 06-11-2009 at 06:35 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:34 PM   #1368
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Damn Christo, what a thought! I could look into who did who's logos and the major agencies, don't know off the top of my head.
Have you ever heard of Rik Clay? I'm sure there was a thread about him somewhere here on Avalon. Anyway, he went and did a lot of research on the Logo designs for a lot of high profile companies, and also for the Olympic logos. If you aren't aware of his stuff, YOU NEED to check him out - its a MUST.His insights on the Olympics and the Olympic logos are beyond genius. He also identified a European agency that he connected with a LOT of occult logos. And he found that the agency was run by a high rank freemason.

http://dedroidify.blogspot.com/2008/...interview.html

Rik Clay was very young and came onto the scene very quickly and then died very mysteriously. His blog has since disappeared but there are places online that have backed it up, and you can download the whole blog. Absolutely incredible.

As to your idea of different companies and products blocking/distracting spiritual growth and having that reflected in their logos, I dont know, but MAN if you are on to something, that would be an incredible revelation.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:45 PM   #1369
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

In fact it is proven that common sense is not so common, due to confusion and a hollow paradigm we have been sold over the years. Time to take back all of our senses being aware of what we choose to have in our lives whither it be sound, smell, sight, taste, touch, and what we do by being aware is to rediscover our sixth sense which is really just honoring and being aware of the sense that lies within, but speaks truth.

Last edited by judykott; 06-11-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:51 PM   #1370
michaelg
Avalon Senior Member

What a great thread, isn't it ?

Check this guy George Kavassilas, he's got 2 PDF files about "Harmonic equation of ascension". It contains a lot of gematria stuff and things (DNA, Sun, Earth etc) we have been talking about here, it starts to make sense though. Here is the link: http://www.georgekavassilas.org/
Old 06-11-2009, 08:10 PM   #1371
michaelg
Avalon Senior Member

777: George Kavassilas is getting the knowledge from somewhere, what are your thoughts ? thanks.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:25 PM   #1372
runtofly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

When singing levels of oxytocin, melatonin, norepinephrine, and epinephrine all increase. It is one of the reasons when in a church and everyone is singing together they feel so good. It is time to take back our singing and dancing into our family's and communities again, with our choice of words, songs, rhythm and beat.
I'm all for that! Count me in on that project. I am working on a theory about the reduction of craft and culture in our mass minded society. Certainly ties into this.

The whirling dervishes are fascinating to me because of their use of repetitive motion to create ecstasy. While performing the act, one hand is placed high with the palm up, the other hand is closer to the ground palm facing down, and the eyes should eventually close so that you are no longer in the physical realm. Not only is the act a form of meditation, the viewing of their act is also considered a way to connect to the higher self.
runtofly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:34 PM   #1373
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymatic Veilbegone View Post
Damn Christo, what a thought! I could look into who did who's logos and the major agencies, don't know off the top of my head.
Have you ever heard of Rik Clay? I'm sure there was a thread about him somewhere here on Avalon. Anyway, he went and did a lot of research on the Logo designs for a lot of high profile companies, and also for the Olympic logos. If you aren't aware of his stuff, YOU NEED to check him out - its a MUST.His insights on the Olympics and the Olympic logos are beyond genius. He also identified a European agency that he connected with a LOT of occult logos. And he found that the agency was run by a high rank freemason.

http://dedroidify.blogspot.com/2008/...interview.html

Rik Clay was very young and came onto the scene very quickly and then died very mysteriously. His blog has since disappeared but there are places online that have backed it up, and you can download the whole blog. Absolutely incredible.

As to your idea of different companies and products blocking/distracting spiritual growth and having that reflected in their logos, I dont know, but MAN if you are on to something, that would be an incredible revelation.
I'm listening to this right now... Wow it sounds like he's been on a similar journey to me.. I hope my journey dosn't end it the same way... Worth a listen, well worth a listen!

I took some picture of a friend this evening and 4 orbs were in one picture!! 2-3 on others... Wow!
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:55 PM   #1374
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

...there is a pattern in the corporate logo's ... that appear as different stages of DNA through geometric shapes...DNA can be coaxed into how it blossoms by its 'surroundings' and beliefs... Sure DNA is perfect but it is a free for all to grow the right combination at the right time... So by looking at certain corporate/brand 'logo's,' progressions can be seen in the desired unfoldment that 'logo' is after thereby seeing the corporate MO or what effect is desired to be accomplished.

WalMart changed its logo in the recent past, from a smiley face to the Tree of Life, the 6 petals... see this page:
http://www.world-mysteries.com/FOL_large.gif

I never did finish Drunvalo's presentation on the Tree of Life, one of the most ancient symbols found all over the world in every culture... (darned satellite connection whacks out w/the weather)... 777 I'd love to hear your take on this Flower of Life being WalMart's new logo.

The website above, about 1/3 the way down it says "The complete flower has the other two layers added, making it three dimensional (pic3). If you relax (sit three feet away from the screen) and let the flower slowly draw your eyes out of focus, the flower will open. Try and not focus on any one point, blankly stare, take the flower in as a whole. You may get a headache and itchy eyes, this will quickly disappear. We do not see with our eyes, we see through our eyes. Let your mind focus, don't fight it.

Then it tells about reptilian images in the 3 layers. Do you guys remember those posters that came out several yrs ago that if you stared at them a certain way a 3d image would appear. I was successful in 'seeing' those, and this one shown, you can open larger in a separate page but I've yet to see this happen.

Looking forward to input about this Logo. AND, 777, I sent you a pm recently about George Kavassilas , don't know if you rec'd it or not. I see he is mentioned here again. SO interesting! Thanks everyone.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:17 PM   #1375
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
...there is a pattern in the corporate logo's ... that appear as different stages of DNA through geometric shapes...DNA can be coaxed into how it blossoms by its 'surroundings' and beliefs... Sure DNA is perfect but it is a free for all to grow the right combination at the right time... So by looking at certain corporate/brand 'logo's,' progressions can be seen in the desired unfoldment that 'logo' is after thereby seeing the corporate MO or what effect is desired to be accomplished.

WalMart changed its logo in the recent past, from a smiley face to the Tree of Life, the 6 petals... see this page:
http://www.world-mysteries.com/FOL_large.gif

I never did finish Drunvalo's presentation on the Tree of Life, one of the most ancient symbols found all over the world in every culture... (darned satellite connection whacks out w/the weather)... 777 I'd love to hear your take on this Flower of Life being WalMart's new logo.

The website above, about 1/3 the way down it says "The complete flower has the other two layers added, making it three dimensional (pic3). If you relax (sit three feet away from the screen) and let the flower slowly draw your eyes out of focus, the flower will open. Try and not focus on any one point, blankly stare, take the flower in as a whole. You may get a headache and itchy eyes, this will quickly disappear. We do not see with our eyes, we see through our eyes. Let your mind focus, don't fight it.

Then it tells about reptilian images in the 3 layers. Do you guys remember those posters that came out several yrs ago that if you stared at them a certain way a 3d image would appear. I was successful in 'seeing' those, and this one shown, you can open larger in a separate page but I've yet to see this happen.

Looking forward to input about this Logo. AND, 777, I sent you a pm recently about George Kavassilas , don't know if you rec'd it or not. I see he is mentioned here again. SO interesting! Thanks everyone.

I do remember the pictures a few years ago... and I can get the two images to merge and see like a 3D style flower of life but it is just that not a real flower.

I've recently been reading an old book on opening the third eye. One of the exercises is twin candle viewing and making the two candles into 1 in the middle by crossing your eyes... you need to look at the blue to gold flame part and over lap them so your eyes see one in the middle... make sure the candles are the same and the background is blank... ~ 6 inches apart and ~10 inches from your face... try and make the wicks the same etc to merge the images best. It does the same thing as the 3D images...

Staring at a computer screen though isn't too good

This mentions candle gasing but not the twin candle meditation I'm doing... candles need to be same height to obviously

http://www.dnaalchemy.com/Opening_The_Third_Eye.html

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 06-12-2009 at 03:24 PM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote