Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 12-06-2008, 06:46 PM   #226
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Quote:

I was sat in an easy chair, just thinking about a few things, really relaxed and 'just justing' as I call it, when the world, every thing around me turns into this golden 'cloth'. Nothing was seperate, everything was part of this 'fabric' including myself, and I was just like

I sat staring at everything and my wife walked across the room and it was like watching a huge wave move across the surface of the ocean - big, moving, but still part of the ocean even though it was its own 'wave'.

I was just 'there' watching all of this when it happend.

'I' watched as this thing so bright it was jet black 'stepped' out of me. I was watching it as it looked back at me. It looked around the room and placed its hand into the 'fabric', and then lifted it up and the fabric flowed through its fingers like fine sand.

I wasn't afraid of this 'person', they were just incredulous as I was at the fabric and the light - It dipped its hand again into the fabric, then I felt this tremendous release of energy from it and an overwhelming feeling that this being had found some thing it had searched for for a long long time and was finally able to 'be'. It then turned into small drops of light and faded upwards and vanished.

I then felt a shudder / shiver pass through me and looked about. The room had gone back to normal and my wife was sat on the sofa looking at me.

I tried to explain what i saw, and she was like 'yes, I saw him, it was like he used you as a bridge to cross from where he was to where he wanted to be'.

I just don't know what to say, apart from I feel renewed, refreshed, revitalised and In short, I feel fantastic.

Sol.
Posted this today in spirituality.

I am to be honest at a loss. My wife saw this 'so bright they were dark' being 'in' me just below the surface, and then rise off me but as she didn't see the 'fabric' lost it as it left my person. When i say 'in' me, my wife said it was like she was looking down a tunnel at me, another me, andother me stretching off into the distance, and this 'so bright they were pitch black' being was one person down just below the surface of the 'real' me.

I know... its left me going '?!?'

Last edited by Sol Invictus; 12-06-2008 at 06:48 PM.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:05 PM   #227
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

oh Sol you're asking me to do something that's actually quite difficult, given where i am at in the writing of the current novel (which is where the central character takes the shadow into himself that he spends the rest of the story freeing himself from)

I know we all have/carry subpersonalities. archetypes, and entities that influence our behaviour, guides and guardians eg in my case a silver dragon that two friends of mine have seen though I haven't and a big cat (sometimes a tiger sometimes a black panther) that i feel especially when i dance. i have a feeling the being/energy that you and your wife saw is connected to the being/energy that protected you in the hill and the wall incidents you described last Sunday.

Researching walk-ins may be helpful given how completely you have retracked your life, though your NDE might have had the same effect as a walk-in. It may have been one or both that redirected you.

AND this is all about phenomena. One of the two gifts I received in the long morass that is Kerry's interview with James of wingmakers was the reminder of how we humans avoid the void that is in us all, yet to realize who we truly are I believe we do have to come to terms with the emptiness/unmanifest. In other words you have received tremendous gifts in the experience you had today and in the incidents you described on Sunday. Enjoy them, be grateful for them, know that some of us (ie me) would be envious if that was an acceptable emotion(!) and don't become so attached to them that you stop looking beyond them.

Hey, how I like to be asked to preach!!!
Hope this is useful.

love to all
PS I meant also to say something about taking it to heart being more important than defining it with the head and I am a fine one to talk!

Last edited by Delphi; 12-06-2008 at 08:15 PM.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:11 AM   #228
Sol Invictus
Banned

Hey Delphi.

The advice you gave me was excellent. Thank you.

Sol Invictus.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:53 AM   #229
panpravda
Avalon Senior Member

Sol/ Delphi ...

Sorry to intrude in your exchange here. You two seem to have a special level of feeling for each others thoughts and emotions.

I just wanted to say to you Delphi, that I believe your reference to the interview from James of WingMakers, is one that others should take particular note of. For myself, I spent most of yesterday reading it and absorbing what it really meant for me and mine. It has been a profound experience, perhaps even an epiphany - I've got to allow time to absorb it all.

For those that have not come across it yet, here's the link:

http://www.projectcamelot.org/james_..._integral.html

(It can also be downloaded as a .pdf file from that page - perhaps more convenient.)

Warm regards ... Tom.
panpravda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 03:11 PM   #230
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Sol
Very happy for you.
Every moment there is an opportunity to choose between fear or peace (Love)
No doubt you will now find that choice easier.
There is no enemy.
"Nothing is either good or bad till thinking makes it so."
You are indeed fortunate Sol.
You have had a lot of stagnent energy lifted from you.
A lot of blocks to your spiritual progress have been removed in my humble opinon.
You will now find that life is flowing for you in a posiitive manner.
There may still be challenges but you now have even more ability to deal with these.

Love Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 03:47 PM   #231
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone
Thought I'd share this as it's relevant to me and maybe to others here. http://www.nvisible.com/
scroll down to the December surf report

To Pan - no intrusion whatsoever! glad Kerry's interview with James marks an epiphany for you.

To Chris - I really have to drum into my system that nothing is good or bad until thinking makes it so. your wisdom is much appreciated

To Sol - thanks

love to all
Old 12-10-2008, 08:14 PM   #232
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
Hi everyone
Thought I'd share this as it's relevant to me and maybe to others here. http://www.nvisible.com/
scroll down to the December surf report

To Pan - no intrusion whatsoever! glad Kerry's interview with James marks an epiphany for you.

To Chris - I really have to drum into my system that nothing is good or bad until thinking makes it so. your wisdom is much appreciated

To Sol - thanks

love to all
Yes its all change my friend.
My friend Rosaline moves in with me this month so cigars in the living room coming to an end -- she dosent mind rollups though --smiling.
Much Love
Chris
Old 12-10-2008, 09:22 PM   #233
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone
I'd really appreciate some advice.
W my 16 year old son has experienced a lot of bullying between home and school. He usually walks alone as his mates live out of the town. Since he grew so tall the bullying diminished until today he got knocked done by 7 or so 4th years. He is more angry than hurt but does not want me to interfere - according to him the school won't do anything when incidents are off school ground and at one point in the past one of the lads who was consistently teasing/bullying him was on the school's anti-bullying council. He doesn't know any of the lads who assaulted him today by name.
I am in a real dilemma. Obviously I want to support him. He doesn't want me to talk to authority of any kind and for Avalonian reasons I do not much trust external authorities.
He is too much my son in some ways ie a maverick and we live in a rugby town where 'boys will be boys.'
Short of providing him with the AK47 he wishes he had (!) any ideas?
How can any of us meet violence effectively without escalation of violence?

To Chris All the best to you and Rosaleen. I'm not sure if I'd ever cohabit again!! Please wish her all the best for her new job.

love to all (with the temporary exception of the lads who hit my son. I wish I could talk to them about interconnectedness)
Old 12-10-2008, 09:59 PM   #234
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi everyone

To Chris All the best to you and Rosaleen. I'm not sure if I'd ever cohabit again!! Please wish her all the best for her new job.

love to all (with the temporary exception of the lads who hit my son. I wish I could talk to them about interconnectedness)

Im so sorry to hear this my friend.
I experienced bullying at school -- not plesant.
I retaliated just the once when I was 13 and floored the perpetrater and that was an end to it.
However I dont recomend that course of action.
If your son changes his way of thinking it may help.
If he is expecting in anyway to be bullied that energy can attract what he is apprehensive off.
His self talk can change future events.
He needs to walk tall so to speak.
No head down.
If you look in anyway timid then you are an easy target.
Not confrontational either.
It may not happen again.
Lets hope so.
You can sen Reiki or prayers to the future to protect him.
They must be positive and present tense.
ie My son --(name) is all ways safe and secure -- his every step is guided.
See him strong and confident.
Hope this helps.
Thanks for your good wishes.
Much love Chris
Old 12-11-2008, 12:49 AM   #235
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi everyone
I'd really appreciate some advice.
W my 16 year old son has experienced a lot of bullying between home and school. He usually walks alone as his mates live out of the town. Since he grew so tall the bullying diminished until today he got knocked done by 7 or so 4th years. He is more angry than hurt but does not want me to interfere - according to him the school won't do anything when incidents are off school ground and at one point in the past one of the lads who was consistently teasing/bullying him was on the school's anti-bullying council. He doesn't know any of the lads who assaulted him today by name.
I am in a real dilemma. Obviously I want to support him. He doesn't want me to talk to authority of any kind and for Avalonian reasons I do not much trust external authorities.
He is too much my son in some ways ie a maverick and we live in a rugby town where 'boys will be boys.'

I empathize with both of you -it's not nice to hear.
It's easy for us to say rise above it -turn the other cheek but he has to live with the fear of it happening again and you are going to worry.
How he handels this now will shape his confidence for life.
The thing about bullies is they dont believe there will be any consquences.
If his friends cant back him up and he is truley alone he must stand.
If the bullying is heavily physical you must assist him.
A self defence class would be top of my list .
Inform the instructor and he will help.
Kickboxing saved me.No karate or taekwondo.
It must be contact.Training will desensitise him and build confidence.
In a rugby town the lads will be physical and "rutting" flexing their muscles and learning to be young men, it's part of growing up.
I think I met your son?
He seemed a nice lad its a shame they are testing him.
There are loads of ways for him to deal with this himself but it's his test.
Show him other options only if it gets really bad.
The last thing you want to do is involve police -his life will be "tarred"
If you get desperate phone me and I will tell you some "black" ways to deal with bullies, don't really want to post them!

Feel the love
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:38 AM   #236
panpravda
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Delphi ...

I'm so sorry to know that your son is going through this just now. It will be a transient thing, but it won't seem like that in his own mind. My own two sons experienced this type of behaviour at school too, but I'm glad to say that it was short-lived and left no scars - mental or physical.

I think that you're getting some sound advice from the others. The only worthwhile way for your son to deal with this issue, now and for the future, will be via his own thoughts and actions. Shaundelear's words regarding self-defence are sound, and anything he learns via that route will stay with him, which is especially important.

All I can offer is my own supportive thoughts for you as you guide your son through this.

Pan.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:54 AM   #237
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you guys so much!
I did talk to W last night after I'd read your post Chris and when W gets philosophical which he often does around midnight! He was willing to listen to me making suggestions about how to visualise protection around himself.
Shaun thanks for the reminder this is his test and for the offer of a conversation! You may well hear from W! he has always so far resisted the idea of self-defence classes - now may be different.
Pan it's really reassuring to know your sons have no permanent scars, though it's sad how many people do get bullied.
love to all
Old 12-11-2008, 12:15 PM   #238
panpravda
Avalon Senior Member

Delphi ... me again ...

Here's something I was given a long time ago. You probably are well aware of and practice this, but it's a nice summary that I though I should share ...

If a child lives with ……… then they will learn …………..

Criticism ................................ to Condemn
Hostility ................................. to Fight
Ridicule .................................. to be Shy
Shame ................................... to feel Guilt
Tolerance ............................... to be Patient
Encouragement ..................... to be Confident
Praise .................................... to Appreciate
Fairness ................................ about Justice
Security ................................. to have Faith
Approval ................................ to like themselves
Acceptance and Friendship .... to find love in the world

Pan.
Old 12-11-2008, 04:26 PM   #239
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
PM me.
Old 12-12-2008, 12:42 AM   #240
menalli
Avalon Senior Member

hi,

Im relatively new to this forum and am looking for a bit of advice. Is there anyone who can help me in regards to raising my level of consiousness as i am unsure of where to start? Also is anyone aware of the indigo adult/children
phenomena as i myself have most of the characteristics attributed to them.

thanks

Last edited by menalli; 12-12-2008 at 12:45 AM.
menalli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:52 AM   #241
Sol Invictus
Banned

Welcome menalli - others here will be better to advise you on those issues, as I am more a 'survivalistic' type.

However, I do send greetings and if I can ever help you out I will do so

Sol.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:30 AM   #242
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone
Thanks for PMs Sol.
welcome Menalli. For indigos, and a very gentle spirituality check out Celia Fenn's site starchild global. sorry it's too late at night for me to find the actual link but google works fine. She has contact with the being that a less respectful acquaintance of mine used to refer to as Micky Baby.
I'm not totally convinced by the labels indigos/crystals/rainbows, but i do feel very strongly that some of us bring through more of our learning/experience from previous lives than others, and there are children who have brought through far far more than i did.
you'll read it time and time over, the only voice that matters is the voice of your own heart.
Kerry's latest interview with Marcia Schafer on Camelot is good too.
love to all
Old 12-12-2008, 01:34 AM   #243
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone
Thanks for PMs Sol.
welcome Menalli. For indigos, and a very gentle spirituality check out Celia Fenn's site starchild global. sorry it's too late at night for me to find the actual link but google works fine. She has contact with the being that a less respectful acquaintance of mine used to refer to as Micky Baby.
I'm not totally convinced by the labels indigos/crystals/rainbows, but i do feel very strongly that some of us bring through more of our learning/experience from previous lives than others, and there are children who have brought through far far more than i did.
you'll read it time and time over, the only voice that matters is the voice of your own heart.
Kerry's latest interview with Marcia Schafer on Camelot is good too.
love to all
Forgot to add thanks Pan for the list. Oh dear, there are as many crosses as ticks. well almost.
Old 12-12-2008, 07:27 AM   #244
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by menalli View Post
hi,

Im relatively new to this forum and am looking for a bit of advice. Is there anyone who can help me in regards to raising my level of consiousness as i am unsure of where to start? Also is anyone aware of the indigo adult/children
phenomena as i myself have most of the characteristics attributed to them.

thanks

Welcome to our little band of fellow travelers menalli.
There are many paths so it depends where you are just now.
If your spiritual goal is enlightenment then mainly spend time reading those who have experienced it, they are not talking about it they are it.
Any book by Eckhart Tolle would be good in particular " A New Earth"

This is a link re Indigo.
Doreen Virtue.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2ilMbI...x=0&playnext=1
If you want to e mail me feel free.
You might not get a reply till monday as im not online much at the weekend
Regards Chris
Regards Chris
Old 12-12-2008, 07:34 AM   #245
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Welcome menalli - others here will be better to advise you on those issues, as I am more a 'survivalistic' type.

However, I do send greetings and if I can ever help you out I will do so

Sol.
Hi Sol
everything has its place.
I dont mind not surviving as Im old and grey
Well fairly old - smiling.
However spirituality is about living peacfully and harmoniously with others and with out survival its irelevent.
Hope all well with you.
You havent had it easy of late.
Chris
Old 12-12-2008, 09:44 AM   #246
panpravda
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Menalli ...

I am also new to this forum, so 'welcome' from me too. I have been heartened by the open and friendly nature of the group here, and I'm sure you'll receive meaningful responses to your questions. I can't contribute anything about Indigo adult/children, as I'm currently unaware of what that reference means, but I'll now have a look. In terms of general information and process recommendations regarding raising your own consciousness goes, I'll leave that to those here who have more experience. My own journey so far has been strangely ordinary, in that one bit of investigation/ learning/ discovery/ enlightenment, has uncovered an introduction to the next. I've done this on my own, and I can't recall an actual starting place, as everything just seemed to start falling into place as I began to join the dots for myself.

Warm regards ... Pan.
Old 12-13-2008, 01:31 AM   #247
menalli
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.

I have been aware for some time that something was not quite right on our planet. Over the last year or so, i have, just like yourself Pan started to join up the dots regarding what on the surface seem to be unconnected events in our history which led me to the issue of spirituality and the raising of our collective consiousness. Hopefully if we can attain this knowledge it will aid us all in our survival.

More than likely most of you have been on the Project Camelot site and have
watched most of the interviews as I have myself. All the interviews give us a good insight of whats going on in the world. A couple of days ago i came across a website by a guy called james casbolt regarding his experiences with mi6 and project mannequin. His knowledge of what is going on seems to be quite extensive as well as being from a more british perspective. Maybe some of you are already aware of him if not give it a look.

peace and light
Old 12-13-2008, 02:22 PM   #248
Sol Invictus
Banned

James Casbolt. Now that IS synchronistic.

I am in the process of 'asking a few questions' regarding that very same gentleman.

Tread VERY careful because I have a very large slice of intuition that this particular gentleman falls into one of three catergories.

A) he is a baited 'goat' to reel in experiencers of both esotoric and technological experimentation and he himslef doesn't know it

B) he knows he is a bait, and is active in reeling people in.

C) he lives the most charmed of lives and has lived the life he has protected from instant termination by powers higher than he knows for reasons unknown.

I have my own thoughts, and the above is my own personal 'feelings' about him and those around him and not anything official or documented. However, to me he screams BAIT! and makes me very wary indeed.
Old 12-13-2008, 02:26 PM   #249
Sol Invictus
Banned

One thing however to bear in mind.

Mind control is very real. Documented, proven research has found that governments have actively sought ways to make people act against their wills or in a way favourable to the governments wishes AND have tested it on humans to a very large success rate.
Old 12-13-2008, 07:45 PM   #250
menalli
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Sol

Thanks for your feedback regarding James Casbolt. I noticed that you have asked the Watcher a question regarding three different symbols, are you aware of the fact James Casbolt claims to be a friend/aquintance of Barry King? Do you have any idea yourself of the relenvance of these symbols?