Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 07-13-2009, 05:50 AM   #1
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Gentle Art of Blessing

Just a gentle reminder...

May you be blessed

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 05:56 AM   #2
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Gentle Art of Blessing

May you be blessed

http://www.mayyoubeblessedmovie.com/
Old 07-13-2009, 05:58 AM   #3
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Bless you BROOK!!!

Excerpt from Transcription of Alex Collier presentation:

Alex Collier Contactee ... Message from the Andromedans
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4507

Alex continues:
"For example, every day there are little things that we could do to begin shifting our consciousness. Every day when we get up, the first thing we should do is be grateful that we're alive to see another day. And just make that acknowledgment...Spirit, thank you."

"Always tell your children that you love them. Every day. Tell them that you're proud of them. Always tell your wife that you love her or your partner that you love him or her. Always be friendly and cordial at the office. When you hear an ambulance drive by just say a blessing. Say I bless whoever that's for and that their highest good is what is achieved. Little things like that."

"When you walk into a room, just say I bless this room. Little things like that make all the difference. Because it's conscious intent that every day when you do things like that, those things are easy to do. What you do is you begin to polarize, you begin to magnetize those spaces with your thoughts. And whatever you magnetize and you put out, it will come back, it will be mirrored back to you. That is why Earth is the boot camp for the soul. It's because that's what it does, it mirrors our sh*t back to us. You know, and the more sh*t...the more sh*t. (laughter) And that's why it's so overwhelming after a while."

"So it's little things. Because these are things I've had to try to do and I struggle to remember them every day. These are little things that I can do. I bless my food and bless my coffee. What you do is just get into a space of blessing everything and it does in fact change the frequency. It will change the people that you work with. It might take a little while. But these are simple things; just little things that you can remember to do every day. At lunch time go for a walk, don't just sit in your cubicle, go outside. If you have to go to the bathroom, don't go right back to your cubicle, go outside make a loop around the building. Give yourself a break, just remember where you are. Don't get stuck in just being so in a rut that you forget. Because it's easy. That's why we're so stuck on Earth."

"The extraterrestrials, the visitations, the psychic phenomena, the paranormal phenomena. All of that stuff is us. It's all happening to us because it is us. These are all reminders of who we are. All we have to do is get out of our own way."

Last edited by peaceandlove; 07-13-2009 at 06:15 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:06 AM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Its easy to bless.

Every now and then I go into a blessing frenzy

This morning I blessed everyone on my train and in the lift up to the floor I work on...

Obviously this is done in my mind and not with spoken words !

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 02:00 PM   #5
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Blessing can change the word to a land of peace, filled with
unconditional love

Old 07-13-2009, 02:21 PM   #6
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Old 07-13-2009, 05:46 PM   #7
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you Brook,

Simple acts of random kindness are powerfull indeed.
These allow us to embrace all that is and remind us at
all times that love is who we really are .

My boundless love to you
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 08:43 PM   #8
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

In the last few years i have found myself blessing nature and its creatures more and more. There is a tremendous sense of connection and oneness with the flower, the insect, the bird, the fox, the mouse etc.

I have hayfever and its level of effect varies from year to year. This can give me alot of grief but doesnt stop my need to watch and monitor the wonderous garden, the woodland near my home and the allotment site at work.

At work i encounter the most of nature including alot of wasps and bees. Now these little creatures worry me alittle for they can sting! (ouch) but i must admit that they ignore me and carry on with thier business. I once found a bumble bee trapped in a bucket full of water and i just naturally lifted the little guy out and placed him somewhere safe in the sunlight.

Spiders crawl in all shapes and sizes and they too scare me alittle but should one become stuck, trapped or in trouble - then i move in to save it.

The birds sing beautiful songs and i often place my left over scraps of food in an appropriate place - to share. A black bird with white specks in its feathers often comes at certain times in the day and waits with its head turned so that it pretty eye glances upon me awaiting small pieces of bread. A magpie often visits finding the crust of a pie tempting.

The weather effects the nature kingdom and reveals more little creatures. After rain come the snails and slugs, in sunlight arrive the birds of many shape and colour.

I could go on and on here, sometimes i spend far too long in the garden just connecting with and soaking up all the wonder that is creation.
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:11 PM   #9
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Old 07-18-2009, 03:10 AM   #10
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
In the last few years i have found myself blessing nature and its creatures more and more. There is a tremendous sense of connection and oneness with the flower, the insect, the bird, the fox, the mouse etc.

I have hayfever and its level of effect varies from year to year. This can give me alot of grief but doesnt stop my need to watch and monitor the wonderous garden, the woodland near my home and the allotment site at work.

At work i encounter the most of nature including alot of wasps and bees. Now these little creatures worry me alittle for they can sting! (ouch) but i must admit that they ignore me and carry on with thier business. I once found a bumble bee trapped in a bucket full of water and i just naturally lifted the little guy out and placed him somewhere safe in the sunlight.

Spiders crawl in all shapes and sizes and they too scare me alittle but should one become stuck, trapped or in trouble - then i move in to save it.

The birds sing beautiful songs and i often place my left over scraps of food in an appropriate place - to share. A black bird with white specks in its feathers often comes at certain times in the day and waits with its head turned so that it pretty eye glances upon me awaiting small pieces of bread. A magpie often visits finding the crust of a pie tempting.

The weather effects the nature kingdom and reveals more little creatures. After rain come the snails and slugs, in sunlight arrive the birds of many shape and colour.

I could go on and on here, sometimes i spend far too long in the garden just connecting with and soaking up all the wonder that is creation.
Now that is a wonderful way to bless nature Because nature blesses us daily

Old 07-18-2009, 09:25 AM   #11
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:

I am following you completely Macros.
There is so much beauty on this earth.. so much to see and to embrace
Often I like to stop all things and start paying attention to details
from the dew drop to the rising moon and I " see " everywhere love at work..
We souls created these marvels to say how much we love one another..
When we bless them we say thank you to one another.
When " see " with heart 's eyes, our real eyes we only feel Love.

Boundless love to you
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 07-18-2009 at 09:27 AM.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:03 AM   #12
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: The Gentle Art of Blessing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
I am following you completely Macros.
There is so much beauty on this earth.. so much to see and to embrace
Often I like to stop all things and start paying attention to details
from the dew drop to the rising moon and I " see " everywhere love at work..
We souls created these marvels to say how much we love one another..
When we bless them we say thank you to one another.
When " see " with heart 's eyes, our real eyes we only feel Love.

YouTube - Barbara's Song: William Ackerman Cover

Boundless love to you
mudra
A very inspiring series of moving images that i feel displays an aspect of the creator that is far more advanced than us.

The reefs moving within the currents "felt" happy and content. Dancing with the creator. It is the same with trees as they sway in the winds, stretching their branches and saying thank you to the creator for such unlimited joy, excitement and love.

Most of those deep sea creatures exist in a totally dark enviroment but "feel" content for they are in true awareness of what the creator is and know it is with them.

Thanks for that one Mudra. I feel that you are a very highly developed soul and carry much wisdom that you share here freely to promote the understanding of love.

Warmth, joy and Love to you my friend.
Old 07-18-2009, 01:21 PM   #13
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

the ultimate

purpose on this plane

is to express the essence of who you are

if that expression is eny thing less than love

then you are still serching ...

for your pupose

blessing to all

brave souls

be who you are ...

rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:56 PM   #14
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:

Thanks for that one Mudra. I feel that you are a very highly developed soul and carry much wisdom that you share here freely to promote the understanding of love.

Warmth, joy and Love to you my friend.
Thank you Macros.. when I see you I see me my friend.
Boundless love to you

mudra
Old 07-18-2009, 11:20 PM   #15
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

In some ways it is an honour to be here, knowing i meet such amazing souls that remember.

Macros is pleased with the progression of this place.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:46 AM   #16
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Reach into you soul and bless every grain of sand...every living thing

Old 07-20-2009, 01:08 PM   #17
sleepingnomore

BROOK,

I hope you don't mind but I thought this clip was appropriate here.