Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-05-2008, 01:27 PM   #51
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Can you talk to animals?

Yessssssss

But they didn't answer me
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:31 PM   #52
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

You only need a mouth to talk to an animal - whether what is said is understood is a different question.

With animals most communication takes place with body language and smells, etc - animals understand us much better then they understand us - try blinking at a cat a few times over s short period and he/she will be your friend for life...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:22 PM   #53
turtlecat
Avalon Senior Member

On the subject of communicating with animals.
Lobsang Rampa who's work I admired while growing up, communicated with his cats. He had a preferance for the siamese breed. A whole book was written from what one cat communicated to him.

As to my own experiences I have on occation unintentionally found myself understanding
the local birds. One time while living in suburbia (tho close to nature) I went outside and there where magpies making noise. I knew they where saying that the neighbours (humans) where out. So I looked and sure enough it was true.

Birds seem the easiest to understand for me. I have budgies that I love to listen to as well as chooks. I understand them by the sounds they make. Like "we're hungry, feed us"
"who is that?" "what is this she's put here?" or "I'm fed up being in here, I want in the vegi patch"- chooks

A funny incedent that happened while living in country / bush involved Red-Tail Cockatoo's. These are a large noisy breed that hang together in groups. One day while out walking I'd stopped and was trying to meditate under some trees on the other side of a small valley from a group of these characters. Just as I'd entered a state of connection the Cockatoos fly over to where I am and start dropping gumnuts etc on me and making more noise. This of course makes meditation difficult. I have a camera with me so I figure I'll get them on film. By the time I get myself back to 3d and pick up the camera they've flown back across to where they originally where.
Ok, so I go back into my meditive state. same thing happens. The cheeky sods where playing with me. They knew what I was up to and seemed to find it fun to disrupt.

Other times the birds and even frogs go silent when I spread out my awareness during medative states like they are listening. I can still hear other sounds but they seem to pick up ? me ?
It makes me believe that there is some energy or vibration and what I do/did is real.
I do not do this much, if at all. But it is interesting.

turtlecat.

I
turtlecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:05 PM   #54
tom
Avalon Senior Member

According to Lou Bandi (aka sleeper) at http://sleeperlou.proboards55.com animals have no soul,Now when he said that,i got really miffed as did everyone else,as i would like to think my dog would be coming with me when this trip is over.But i aint going no where without my dog ralphy.And if i'ts true well i don't know how to tell him but i think he must know because he's been acting real wierd lately he peed on a womans shopping bag the othe day,it was one of those biodegradable bags he must have thought it was a tree.
tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:14 PM   #55
Shellie
Banned

No, but I can hear when the trees cry.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:26 PM   #56
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
According to Lou Bandi (aka sleeper) at http://sleeperlou.proboards55.com animals have no soul,Now when he said that,i got really miffed as did everyone else,as i would like to think my dog would be coming with me when this trip is over.But i aint going no where without my dog ralphy.And if i'ts true well i don't know how to tell him but i think he must know because he's been acting real wierd lately he peed on a womans shopping bag the othe day,it was one of those biodegradable bags he must have thought it was a tree.

How does he know animals have no soul???? To me that is as ridiculous as saying there is no life on other planets

Sounds like a rationalization to eat them to me
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:12 AM   #57
tom
Avalon Senior Member

He said that the ET he has been in contact with since child-hood told him,BUMMER DUDES HUH!!!.
tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:19 AM   #58
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I think that any living thing that makes a choice has a soul

and those choices are just like the ones we make from a simpler perspective

the more complex the soul, the more complex the puzzle becomes

soul evolution if you will

of course once can argue that you cannot add to a soul

then I ask, why are we here then

Last edited by Heretic; 11-06-2008 at 01:21 AM.
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:33 AM   #59
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
According to Lou Bandi (aka sleeper) at http://sleeperlou.proboards55.com animals have no soul,
That's the silliest thing I have ever heard. Tom look into your dogs eyes and tell me you can't see a soul behind those eyes looking straight back at you with unconditional love
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:48 AM   #60
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
I would also like to know where our lovable pets go once we ascend into the 4th, 5th density. I heard they won't come flying with us
Maybe you heard wrong? From someone who doesn't know either, but must keep us humans special from alllllllllll other animals, so he can control other humans.

Have you ever heard someone say " This animal "thinks" he is a human " ;-)
What do you think, they are soul less robots?

Edit: "look into your dogs eyes and tell me you can't see a soul behind those eyes looking straight back at you with unconditional love"
Yes, you know what I mean. :-)
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:00 AM   #61
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Only a soul can produce a smell thick enough to cut thru air
Old 11-06-2008, 02:20 AM   #62
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:26 AM   #63
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hmmm, does that mean that the bacteria in the digestive tract.. Ahum, NM*
Old 11-06-2008, 02:34 AM   #64
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
Hmmm, does that mean that the bacteria in the digestive tract.. Ahum, NM*
Excuse my ignorance but what does NM stand for? I did a google search and the first two results that came up was Nudist Meeting or Nano Metre
Old 11-06-2008, 02:44 AM   #65
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Excuse my ignorance but what does NM stand for? I did a google search and the first two results that came up was Nudist Meeting or Nano Metre
Eh.. NeverMind* . ;-)

Edit, although I just in a conversation on irc.2012info.ca Channel #Avalon mentioned that in relation with that post:

"Well, its backward reasoning, to life that creates smell, besides animals.... ALTHOUGH, it might be very posible, that Bacteria have a soul, but it is rendered almost incapable of doing anything in its environment... Not unlike us with our high tech "interface" with hands feet, eyes ears and all that kind of luxury stuff :-)"
Old 11-06-2008, 02:47 AM   #66
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

y

Last edited by Topper; 11-12-2008 at 01:50 PM.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:58 AM   #67
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
Eh.. NeverMind* . ;-)

Edit, although I just in a conversation on irc.2012info.ca Channel #Avalon mentioned that in relation with that post:

"Well, its backward reasoning, to life that creates smell, besides animals.... ALTHOUGH, it might be very posible, that Bacteria have a soul, but it is rendered almost incapable of doing anything in its environment... Not unlike us with our high tech "interface" with hands feet, eyes ears and all that kind of luxury stuff :-)"
Thanks for the clarification

Last edited by Reunite; 11-06-2008 at 03:00 AM.
Old 11-06-2008, 04:56 PM   #68
Xeon
Avalon Senior Member

I know that God sent a dog to comfort my family and me, during a time of grief some years back.....

It was really strange...but it just goes to show that we must never underestimate our animal friends....

Wish I could talk to animals.
Xeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:20 PM   #69
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

talking to animals is more effective when thinking of what is said in pictures at the same time..(the language barrier)

hope i am not going too far off the mark here…….
a few years ago i was with my girlfriend in phuket, where one day a cat showed up outside our room at the boat lagoon resort at around 4 am , just before i was about to open the sliding door to the terrace to smoke a cigarette, that cat jumped into view….i did not want to be disturbed by a cat begging for food, so i decided to smoke outside the entrance door of the apartment (which was on the oposite side of the bulding). i peered through the main door`s window just to find that the cat was already waiting for me…i then started going back and forth between the terrace door and the main door for a couple of times just to find that the cat was really persistent and must have had x-ray vision because she did not move on the other side of the wall before i moved….i could see from the shower room window (about mid-ways) , that she was always at the same level with me ……
i gave up ..i just went out the main door and sat on the stairs under the cloudless sky and lit up……i was not used to the strong thai cigarettes (falling rain)..so after a few puffs, i started to feel quite dizzy but did not move..i just sat there leaning against the wall “enjoying” the dizzyness, that was when i noticed that the cat, just sitting 2 meters in front of me on a step, was rocking back and forth, even rotating her upper half like someone totally drunk but she did not take her eyes off me …it was as if she felt what i feel ……………..maybe even tried to show what is wrong with me……after about 10 minutes i decided go to the terrace and hang in the chair until my drowsiness would be over…..the cat was already waiting for me at the sliding door…i sat down outside on the chair facing the cat and we just sat there both staring at each other for another 10 minutes (i was puzzled…)….i thought maybe i should give her some milk…leaving the door open, i went inside, put some milk in a plate and put it on the floor…she did not care for the milk…just followed me and kept staring….then came closer, stopping in front of my feet, hesitating and all of a sudden digging her claws into my right foot for a second, then jumping back looking totally scared, with its fur standing….she stayed and stared at me again from 1meter distance…but this time she also started “talking” a bit (it sounded like she was complaining…….i said: ” hey! what`s the matter with you!!!?”…..she stared at me again looking just as puzzled as i was, turned around slowly and left for good……………………………………………………………………
a week later i was at a friends house in bangkok ( my girlfriend`s best friend)…. she had the habit of inviting fortune tellers to her town-house once in a while…she said that it was a real good one and that the things he told her in the past were on the mark…..so the fortune teller came one night…….we took our turns …. when my girlfriend came up to our (guest) room to tel me that it was my turn, my lack-of-sleep-and-too-much-alcohol-headache reached its migraine-like climax….i slowly went down to the living room and slumped into the couch opposite the fortune teller…..he smiled, told me that my aura had 3 layers (i think it was blue, yellow, purple) and that my right leg had some greenish colour….i remembered the cat attacking my right foot and asked him if it was because of the cat…he shook his head and said that it was due to a past-life prisoner of war thing and foot-chains…(besides that and a lot more…… he said he would transfer some energy to me so i could get rid of my headache ((nobody else knew that and i never mentioned it to him))…the migraine was gone within a minute after he said it)…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… in a nutshell……………………………………………………………………………………………………… i have learned from a thai-cat (animal) …..that cats know a few things about me that i don`t know…….and sometimes, when they talk to me, it`s probably more than just small talk; they might try to tell me things that are important……………………………………..since then i pay much more attention to the animals that come across………………………………………………..i also found that when crows (or a crow) fly dangerously close up to me, they are telling me to stop whatever i am intending to do……(i had to learn it the hard way a few years ago, i ignored it …………….., then i smashed my car in an accident)

i also want to mention that i learned from bees and bumblebees that they do understand, react to and even respect thoughts and intentions……….they come close when i think about them (sort of focused invitation-thought) and they do leave when i wish them to leave (no words or gestures needed)…..(i did not try this with hornets….out of respect)……(it did not work with flies or mosquitos …yet!…it`s just that i get ****** by them before i manage to thînk and focus/concentrate …).

......animals were said to have souls in the past which were equal to "our" souls....i think they still have it; maybe we as humans have merely left the animal soul density behind........just a thought..............

in ancient china, people learned from animals which herbs are good for wound healing and can save your life even when you`re an ER case……..also the monkey kung fu style..and all the other forms….all copied from animals…(learned from them...over a caffee latte?)
when i was small i learned to lick my wound when hurt…. learned from animals, maybe through communication ? (don`t remember)
….maybe it is in our genes as well…
i think animals do not know self pitty……they live their lives not regretting anything and when they die or get killed they might struggle but they do not have that fear of dying as we do…..no ego ..they do not make a story of their life…in a way they live their life to the fullest, all senses and instinct fully alert….
animals don`t know how humans torture themselves with angsts, worries…trying to be conform and sociable.....which can be such a pain…
we could learn a lot from them…be more like them……..no scruples just lust for blood and life..—! yep!

Last edited by capreycorn; 11-06-2008 at 06:25 PM.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 06:15 PM   #70
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Visvasa144 thats fabulous! I totally believe you and I am envious att he clarity you have hearing them! mines just a feeling I get! I dont agree with the whole dog soul becoming human soul though. Ihave read from many sources that animals are from a different soul group and a different level of consiousness. they are alot purer than us and no way as corruptible. They dont need to learn these lessons. They have a different purpose.

Just what i read....
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:41 PM   #71
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper View Post
In the beginning we all shared paradise. Man, woman, the beasts of the field.
We all lived together in PEACE.
We all lived together in LOVE.
We all lived together in HARMONY.
This is the place to which we must return.
Through enlightenment we will.
And when we enter into the light, all of our questions will be answered as we will be accepted into the Galactic order of our Universe.

Peace, love and harmony...Topper
Do you recall the last book of the New Testament where it says that the lion will lie down with the lamb and the predators will eat grass? In our current system, given the biology of predatory carnivores, how can that be made true?

Will we re-engineer all carnivores? Or will we re-engineer grass to look like a zebra?
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:50 PM   #72
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capreycorn View Post
a few years ago i was with my girlfriend in phuket, where one day a cat showed up outside our room at the boat lagoon resort at around 4 am , just before i was about to open the sliding door to the terrace to smoke a cigarette, that cat jumped into view….i did not want to be disturbed by a cat begging for food, so i decided to smoke outside the entrance door of the apartment (which was on the oposite side of the bulding). i peered through the main door`s window just to find that the cat was already waiting for me…i then started going back and forth between the terrace door and the main door for a couple of times just to find that the cat was really persistent and must have had x-ray vision because she did not move on the other side of the wall before i moved….i could see from the shower room window (about mid-ways) , that she was always at the same level with me ……
Great story Capreycorn. The cat from Thailand with the stealth movements reminds of

The Ninja Cat

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=muLIPWjks_M
Old 11-06-2008, 10:26 PM   #73
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

You find all kinds of personality's among animals from dramaqueens to philosofers, from lazybones to 24/7 workers.

Yes of course animals, like all living beings have souls and spirits.
Even crystals (or should I say above all) communicate.
Rocks on the road.
When I walk through the forest I hear the birds warning each other and all other animals there is coming a human.

How could anyone say that another form of the creating energy has no soul?
Is that depending on form? Skincolour maybe? Density?

It is only 150 years ago that the colour of your skin detemened if you had a soul or not and if you had no soul someone could buy or sell you as if you were his property.

Well you can not own anything because everything has a soul and therefore the right to be free.

Last edited by Peer; 11-06-2008 at 10:29 PM.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 07:17 PM   #74
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Great story Capreycorn. The cat from Thailand with the stealth movements reminds of

The Ninja Cat

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=muLIPWjks_M
that is some amazing cat...but i wouldn`t want to have that cat around when watching "the ring" or any other japanese horror movie.
did you see those eyes!?

cheers
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote