Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-04-2008, 04:52 PM   #26
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Zeitgeist

Its never too late. And a decent length venus project vid from jacques the legend

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...KoyoiVCw&hl=en

I totally agree if your friends and family dont get inspired by this after watching it through fully then its pretty much all over for them until their lives become hell and they are forced to come looking for advice and help.

This is in my view the best 2 hour vid you can show friends, if anyone has something better right now id be surprised
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:57 PM   #27
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Zeitgeist film out today.

An eye opener:

"Of all the social institutions we are born into, directed by and conditioned upon, there seems to be no system as taken for granted and misunderstood as the monetary system. Taking on nearly religious proportions, the established monetary institution exists as one of the most unquestioned forms of faith there is. How money is created, the policies by which it is governed, and how it truly affects society are unregistered interests of the great majority of the population.

In a world where 1% of the population owns 40% of the planet's wealth, in a world where 34,000 children die every single day from poverty and preventable diseases and where 50% of the world's population lives on less than 2 dollars a day, one thing is clear -- something is very wrong.

And whether we are aware of it or not, the lifeblood of all of our established institutions and thus, society itself, is money. Therefore, understanding this institution of monetary policy is critical to understanding why our lives are the way they are. Unfortunately, economics is often viewed with confusion and boredom. Endless streams of financial jargon coupled with intimidating mathematics quickly deters people from attempts at understanding it; however, the fact is, the complexity associated with the financial system is a mere mask designed to conceal one of the most socially paralyzing structures humanity has ever endured." ~Zeitgeist II
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:23 PM   #28
SirKnight
Avalon Senior Member

WOW the wait is over. Just downloaded it, watching it now. Another GREAT job. A continuation of the 1st one.

SirKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:25 PM   #29
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
Zetgeist Adenndum http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...05277695921912

first part is about the economy.
Thx for the link man. I'm watching it now.
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:27 PM   #30
EpiphaMe

I'm only 40 minutes into the production and I'm just sickened. In the word's of the economic hitman, humanity, certainly the American people are just not aware of how this elitist "empire" has been built, the American govt's clandestined involvment. Explosive exposure! Pass it on to everyone.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:39 PM   #31
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

i too agree that paret one of the 1st film is very poor. the rest is great mind you. I am now about to watch addendum....
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:44 PM   #32
Softy1107
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ZEITGEIST: ADDENDUM - Now Released 10/2/08

Thanks 4the headsup, will defenetly watch this!!!!
Softy1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:50 PM   #33
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=4148

I merged that thread with this one so you won't have to hop from this one to the other.
You are welcome.

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:58 PM   #34
Steve_G

I think people are being too hard on the first film. I think it was meant as an introduction for people who had little or no knowledge of the conspiracies that surround us. The different areas are hugely complex but if you want people to begin to see you need to show them an overall picture first. I think it does that job very well. Details of over-simplifications can be sorted out later.
Old 10-04-2008, 07:28 PM   #35
EpiphaMe

Absolutely Revolutionary... 2nd half is the hope of mankind, factual presentation of technological solutions.. blows everything wide open! YES ! Please pass on to everyone. I hope it's already been translated into other languages!
Old 10-04-2008, 07:29 PM   #36
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

ugh carl sagan's smarmy voice makes my skin crawl
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:27 PM   #37
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

I actually love Sagans voice. i find it rather trance like.

I love this bit of wisdom :

Chagellenging ones belief system usually results in insult and apprehension, for being wrong is incorrectly associated with failure when infact to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it is elevating someone to a new level of understanding, furthering awareness.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:46 PM   #38
OceanWinds

Thumbs up Re: New Zeitgeist film out today.

I loved the first one... it was very thought and conversation provoking . And the second one.... is BRILLIANT!

I love it because it doesnt go into conspiracies. It puts light on degenerative actions of pretty much everything that is hold humanity back, and then offers solutions. And like someone else said, this is best introductory movie I have seen.

Thankyou Zeitgeist
Old 10-04-2008, 08:51 PM   #39
tandiwe
Avalon Senior Member

Just watched it. Can't say I loved it because what of what I (and we) are all living now. However the fact that it actually proosed solutions was the one thing I truly thought was valuable. Most of the other docs that expose the dreadful con that is being perpetrated on the human race do not propose anything and one is left thinking well what can I do? But this is truely an excellent piece of film as it proposes solutions that are viable and achievable. So i did "love" it. I just wish I was in a detached property so I could get myself off the grid. And bring the non-wage slavery on, I know I will be spending my time in philosophy and art if I live to see it!

Tx
tandiwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:49 PM   #40
Pure_energy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: **must see**

Cheers mate. Very good vids... it makes me wonder why are we living like this... its just not right... I saw the zeitgeist the movie about 2 months ago and now the new one is even better... thank you again for post it...
Lets make the changes and give the true life for ours ofsprings.
Pure_energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:52 PM   #41
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=4125

I merged again 1 more thread on Zeitgeist addendum.

have a nice time.

Jenny

Old 10-04-2008, 09:55 PM   #42
Lare
Avalon Senior Member

Default The New Zeitgeist Addendum

This is a must watch for every human. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...05277695921912
Lare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:58 PM   #43
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

And again I merged 1 more thread...

Thanks guys!

Jenny

Old 10-04-2008, 10:28 PM   #44
human

great movie, thanks to the author and all people involved in making this

the political system should be discredited to... just don't vote, i know i only voted once, then i realized what BS is everything

not voting is the easiest thing to do in order to show them that you do not need them

not using banks, using alternative energy, those are things a little more complicated this days, but not impossible; it takes some time, but will be done
Old 10-05-2008, 12:01 AM   #45
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Zeitgeist: Addendum - must see

Zeitgeist: Addendum

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...05277695921912

Last edited by Seva; 10-05-2008 at 12:01 AM. Reason: ZEITGEIST
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:36 AM   #46
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Awesome Job Zeitgeist! Just watched it thanks to Avalon. I had been waiting for this for over a year and had forgotten all about it.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:19 AM   #47
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
I actually love Sagans voice. i find it rather trance like.
he's a lying liar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAUCr9OorXU
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:38 AM   #48
convergence
Avalon Senior Member

Default Zeitgeist addendum

This crucial documentary was just released:

Zeitgeist part 2

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAZi-gQENkk

Also available through bittorrent/usenet

An eye opener for many, I think.
And the contents of this documentary might just align many in a vision of a more positive future path.
First half is an evaluation, second half describes a positive alternative.

Let's all focus on a harmonious future.

Or you could do both.

Prepare for the worst Deagle scenario just posted on the Camelot frontpage, but don't panic, and at the same time meditate for the best, most positive vision that you can create within yourself.

May we all succeed together in bringing this about
convergence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:03 AM   #49
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post

I see you focus on what you don't like, which is the messenger instead of the message..
Anything you DID find positive?
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:33 AM   #50
tacodog
Avalon Senior Member

I watched Zeitgeist 2 in the wee hours of the morning. Towards the end of the movie, when the light started to travel all over the world, tears were rolling down my cheeks. Tears of hope and joy and an understanding that yes, there is something I, we can do. To create such change may be to some impossible, but I say, it is worth striving for. Envision a world of light and acting upon that vision….what better way to be of service to others as well as myself. I did something I have never done before. Usually I don’t say anything unless one asks my opinion. Like many of you, they think I am nuts. Today I sent my whole family and extended family links, clippings, and asking them to prepare themselves for a financial crisis. To wake up and research what is happening in the world around them. I even went so far as to say: Let us not fear, let us be brave and ride out the storm, and let us not succumb to darkness - envision a world of light instead. I normally do not impose such things on people.
I totally agree on a date, time, and duration for mass meditation, not just once but often. 100th monkey syndrome until all can see that yes, we can envision and have such a world. If we specify a time such as everyday perhaps, we will all know the time and can participate in mass meditation should the internet go down.
tacodog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
new zeitgeist addendum