Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-13-2009, 04:12 PM   #1
Malaros
Avalon Senior Member

Default Anyone else hearing of larger than normal numbers of deaths?

Hi. I know it's now winter here in the northern hemisphere and there's more instances of illness around, but I've heard of quite a lot of deaths in my local area amongst young as well as old people. Maybe (hopefully) it's just coincidence or I'm more aware of the deaths, but I was just wondering what do other people think?
Malaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 04:49 PM   #2
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anyone else hearing of larger than normal numbers of deaths?

if this is in relation to the H1N1 virus? Then what we have seen is a ramping up in numbers almost with the wave of a magic wand people are supposedly catching this virus like crazy .......... Seems strange that at first there would be enough vaccine then when rumor of the general public opting out we saw the sudden materialization of the vaccine shortage where they had hoped to have people rush in and roll up the sleeve to avoid the shortage........ and the latest ploy could be an inflated number of people catching the virus and or dieing. The only deaths I have read about are in relation to the Ukraine i have saw virus inflation numbers in Norway where bang almost 500,000 have suddenly caught this virus overnight it seems
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:56 PM   #3
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Number of infected was first reported to be 800,000 people, then it was adjusted to 650,000. This is an estimate based on current infection rate.

However, it is not mentioned wether this is simultanious infection or overall infection.
I believe the numbers are slightly inflated and that we are talking about an overall number of infected people from the first positive case this spring until now.

Of some reason, the MSM stopped saying much about H1N1 for a couple of days before "breaking" the news on how many infected our officials believed it to be.
Deaths ticks in at a very slow rate, with the number showing 17 casualties so far, where 2 people were considered healthy.
It has been suggested from some people that Norway might have different criteria as to when a death is considered caused by H1N1 directly. Taking the relatively low deathcount in both sweden, denmark and finland, it is likely to believe that health officials around here might be reporting deaths caused by other illnesses as direct H1N1 casualties, while they might have died of something else entirely. They could have had the virus in their system, but not gotten sick from that.

I'm still healthy, so is my family. No swines around here for now, and it's certainly not welcome here...I make sure to keep that thought alive
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 01:12 AM   #4
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know if the death rate is higher than what is considered normal.

I have heard numerous individuals of a spiritual nature express the opinion that many people are choosing to "check out" at this time due to the intense nature of the energy here right now.

Many are choosing to leave, but not relative to those choosing to ride this
out in their current incarnation along with those arriving each day.

This may change. Time will tell.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 09:38 AM   #5
Malaros
Avalon Senior Member

Actually, none of the deaths I've heard of have been caused by H1N1. It has been by a few illnesses.
A few people I know have had H1N1 for a few days and then been fine.
Thanks for the updates, guys.
Malaros is offline   Reply With Quote