Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-19-2009, 02:03 PM   #1
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dan Burisch/Bill Deagle ?????

I am posting this one video as I was quite shocked to hear what came across. I apologize if its been reported prior to this, but I have not seen anything yet. Its just FYI only

mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 02:38 PM   #2
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Dan Burisch/Bill Deagle ?????

Hi mntruthseeker,

It was an interesting bit of audio. Of course we can only accept this if we beleive that Cliff High is telling the truth. Either way, there seems to be a lot of back biting recently between these people with Burisch going after deacon and Kerry going after Greer and Sinclair going after Kerry and so on....

What are we to make of all this? Is there too little space in the market for them all? Has the recession bitten down too hard? Do they know something that we don't about the future?

Best rergards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I am posting this one video as I was quite shocked to hear what came across. I apologize if its been reported prior to this, but I have not seen anything yet. Its just FYI only
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 02:47 PM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I tend to agree with you Steve. I was shocked to find this in my inbox this morning.

To me it goes right back to all of us making our own decision on what is being sent our way.

I happen to think that if they are dis-informants do so due to what they were told to do and not of their own doings.

I am going to to think of the people that stepped forward prior to when it was "so cool" to do so. Take the rest with a grain of salt.

William Cooper and Alex Collier come to my mind.

The more we research, the more we come back to what they told us rings as the truth. I also believe that there must be good and bad where ever and that it would be foolish to believe otherwise.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:04 PM   #4
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Nice find I have never been a big fan of either of these 2 clowns Burish to me thinks way to highly of himself and judging from his actions he puts so much weight on feeding those that need it . Don`t get me wrong thats good and every little bit helps . But I came across an interesting quote from a person the other day some one her asked my for some help in regards to a personal matter. This quote you could apply to most whistleblowers out there who want to give you part of a story but not all of it

Mary Elizabeth Croft
Quote:
We serve no one by withholding information. We do not serve ourselves by refusing to investigate.
Lack of information never assisted anyone. Accurate information allows us options; we can choose to take
action based upon it or choose to ignore it, but not knowing does not assist us. So put aside your
preconceived notions, your psychological defence mechanisms, and your prejudices. Take a chance on
remembering what could well grant you complete economic, emotional, and spiritual freedom.

Any “Logics” course will teach that we can have a completely logical system which reaches a logical
conclusion yet it is not true because it is based upon a false premise. The mind seems not to care if it
reacts from something that is untrue as long as it feels certainty
. So, the best position from which to learn
is from ‘uncertainty’ – ‘being in the question’
Deagle well he is no stranger to food and looks as though he hasn`t missed a meal in awhile . But the big warning bell with him is the hasn`t been a thing he hasn`t done or been . He really needs a third hand so he can continuously pat himself on the back . Cliff is bang on in my opinion of these 2

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-19-2009 at 03:12 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:27 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Your friend is very wise indeed to make mention of that.

Our whole world is based on "mis-interpetation and the more I see out there, the more it points to that.

We really do make it our own reality no matter what we hear, so we need to decide what good does it to do to hand it over. Why would they ever want to do that ? So it goes back to "the need to know basis" we are learning a whole new meaning to those words. Those words are on a 2 way road to finding the truth.

I personally think highly of Cliff High myself. He is not out there making a quick buck on his information. No, its coming freely and he is very very careful on what he says so its not distorted.

So many things that Cliff has said have been brought to light.
Old 09-19-2009, 04:35 PM   #6
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Your friend is very wise indeed to make mention of that.

Our whole world is based on "mis-interpetation and the more I see out there, the more it points to that.

We really do make it our own reality no matter what we hear, so we need to decide what good does it to do to hand it over. Why would they ever want to do that ? So it goes back to "the need to know basis" we are learning a whole new meaning to those words. Those words are on a 2 way road to finding the truth.

I personally think highly of Cliff High myself. He is not out there making a quick buck on his information. No, its coming freely and he is very very careful on what he says so its not distorted.

So many things that Cliff has said have been brought to light.
Cliff also recently wrote that Mr Basiago is a genuine article .

I got no time for Deagle and I take Burish with a grain of salt . I will explain this . His information on the Looking Glass technology has proved to be correct . On this site I asked the Watcher and he has confirmed this information , it has other domestic uses , as you know ... to rig election of politcians , judges etc.
Also James Casbolt has published a picture of that device .
We can assume when hearing testimony of ex alphabet agency staff , that they are still at it (spreding disinfo mixed to some grains of truth ) . Cliff also mentioned the recent acquired info about the famous 15% of the population being "different " ;this info is BS .
It's all in the latest halfpast human report . Really worthwhile purchasing .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 04:55 PM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

James Casbolt and Andrew Basiago ring quite highly as being the truth to me also.

I read all that James has put out in this forum and his own. I see nothing that gave me any reason to doubt. No tugs at all. Same as with Andrew Basiago and Michael Tsarsion who devoted his whole life to getting the information.

What I liked the best about these are the fact that you feel they are not ommiting anything from themselfs. They just put it all out there.

of course these are just my opinions.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:15 PM   #8
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

This is a generalized and repetitious comment. Sorry. Again...I like the idea of listening to hundreds of widely different sources of information about everything...not just ghosts and greys. There probably are a lot of alphabet agency paid spokespersons. We can still learn from them. It's hard to know who's who and what's what in the alternative zoo. A top-level sub-level scientist who walks out of a DUMB and tells all...may be a mythical figure...who very, very rarely exists in reality...if at all. The real-deals are probably the most compartmentalized, closely watched, and mind-controlled people on the planet. I doubt that they do much revealing...publicly at least...unless they are ordered to do so. The rest of the people are a real mixed-bag of solid-info, dis-info, charlatans, greedy-weasels, opportunists, wannabes, etc. It probably has to be this way. Just listen to everyone and everything...and don't take any one person too seriously. Try to form a composite view...that won't be shattered by bickering, in-fighting, embarrassing revelations, alternate timelines, failed prophecies, etc, etc, etc. I often pay as much attention to Avalon comments as I do to the high-profile speakers and writers. Who knows who is really behind some of those catchy names and avatars? We might be surprised.

I also like the idea of referring back to people like Bill Cooper and Alex Collier...as reference points...to test what they said by what emerges year after year. Perhaps this can yield some continuity to the quest. Actually...I like to refer back to the words of Jesus. He was a whistleblower against the same corrupt PTB we are dealing with today...wasn't he? Siriusly.

Disclosure is occurring...probably as it should. Don't look to Obama or Sananda. Look to Google. Google is our friend. Google is our saviour. Hail Google.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-19-2009 at 11:38 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:41 PM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Ortho, I think that the point we are making is exactly what you pointed out. Why do I always feel like you are "scolding" us for our remarks ?

We should be able to refer to whomever we like and not have to worry about who is going to find fault in what we do write.

I put somebodys veiws up here and do not like to think that I have to ask permission SERIOUSLY can that be done without scarcasm for a change ?
Old 09-19-2009, 11:46 PM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Did I hit a nerve? Could you please critique my comment...in detail? Please.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:54 PM   #11
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Really good find mntruthseeker!

It confirms my feelings about both Deagle and Burish, especially the way Deagle single handedly, with the help of Dr Ott, split the vaccination movement when he went after Jane Burgermeister and slandered her name all over YouTube. Definitely the divide and conquer action of a true disinfo agent.

I have heard Clif High so many times, he practices what he preaches and is always in integrity speaking the truth. He is not a whack job either saying he talks to angels or is working for the government and he certainly doesn't sell anything except his $10 reports. He won't even do subscriptions b/c he doesn't want to add any karma if he cannot deliver the goods. That speaks volumes to me about who he is.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:58 PM   #12
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Truth

I thought it was interesting myself.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:22 AM   #13
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I like to refer back to the words of Jesus
We all know that a fictional person is created by capitalizing the Name open your bible and look near the front of it and you will notice that this is in there JESUS CHRIST this is a fiction a nonexistent entity and that was never his name Jesus was not a person
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:39 AM   #14
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
I also like the idea of referring back to people like Bill Cooper and Alex Collier...as reference points...to test what they said by what emerges year after year. Perhaps this can yield some continuity to the quest.
A great piece of advice, from one of the interviews, I've taken to heart is, "The lie is different at every level."

By that I do not presume to call anyone a liar. I would if I "knew". I don't. It wouldn't matter, even if possible. Much of the information here comes from highly "compartmentalized" sources. Many have gone through a lot while gaining what they've shared, even more because of their sharing it.

What we do not have, due to no one's fault, is a "dream data set" from a troops of whitleblowers. By that I mean a set of interviews that travel an unbroken management chain in one particular field (Yeah Fred... dream on.). Finding it might turn out to be the easy part. Getting it published, another matter.

Until then...
Quote:
"Disclosure is occurring...probably as it should."
While I wholeheartedly agree, I am still tempted by the question,
"Ok, now who do we have to shake to within an inch of their life, to get it all in one chunk, now?"

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:50 AM   #15
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Who really knows ? I am just at the point where I am starting to feel safe with the opinions I am forming

Its always hard when a big rock gets in the way. My heart goes out to all the whistleblowers to the life they had to have led and the demons they fought off for so long and still.

When I think life has been hard on me, I just think of what life had to have been for all the many that had their minds "fried" with what they had to carry with them, mainly the terror drilled within.

I also am aware that many still only report what they are able to. I seen the list of all that have died in revealing their knowledge and shut my eyes to what they must of endured at that time.

I fight with wondering if they really said "send us back, I know I can do that"

What I liked abut Cliff High words are the fact that his information is not first hand knowledge but "chat off the net" and so far in my mind, he has done a heck of a job with his forecasting of information. I see no reason for him to mislead us at all.

I feel that what Dan Burisch and others have said were not so much as "lies" but ommited facts.
Old 09-20-2009, 01:34 AM   #16
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Can we talk Andrew Basiago for a minute?

To begin with, I d'loaded the pdf file of his "The Discovery Of Life On Mars", and he speaks of a NASA file PIA10214. You can see and get a copy of it here. The file is 5.8 Mb in size, the pic measuring 12,756 x 3,487 pixels.

No, I have not read, nor studied the entire thing, but I have some questions. They may be completely inconsequential to his main theme. I am not even far enough along to know that. First two paragraphs, quoted from the paper, then 4 sections of the whole picture. These sections all have X,Y pixels locations on them, where they can be found in the main picture. All extract pics are taken while the original picture is displayed 1:1 size, so they are comparable.
There is life on Mars. Evidence that the Red Planet harbors life and has for eons was discovered by the author by examining NASA photograph PIA10214, a westward view of the West Valley of the Columbia Basin in the Gusev Crater that was taken by the Mars Exploration Rover Spirit in November 2007 and beamed back to the Earth.

This photograph has been the subject of much speculation since January 2008, when two anomalous human figures – one an apparently female figure in a blue gown, the other an apparently male figure in a blue bodysuit – were spotted on the far left edge of the plateau.
_____

____

If pic1 is the woman in question, then pic2 must be an awfully small man, as he is approximately 40 ft. closer than the woman, using distances provided in Basiago's paper.

Next, my Rorschach abilities, would tell me that pic3 is a cast away bottle. However this can't be unless the bottle is some 20 ft. tall, because pic4 looks to me to be either a small craft, or some kind of dwelling.

Am I being a skeptical pain in the rear?
Is it I just haven't read far enough into Basiago's paper?

While people think this over, I will continue reading.
It may mean I come back and post a huge "Never mind!"
Perhaps someone has already been through this, and can explain.

Fred

Old 09-20-2009, 02:00 AM   #17
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Dan Burish and Bill Deagle are minions of Majestic. All you have to do is study the agenda of Majestic's disinformation program over the years and it becomes obvious who is peddling there B.S.

Then you have the secondary people who just repeat those peoples information and those people are Majestic's wet dream.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 02:02 AM   #18
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Wow I personally have never really seen these pictures before. My eyes are not as good as they once were. You have me quite interested in them now as I do recall seeing so many on his web site but didnt see these there.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:12 AM   #19
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Wow I personally have never really seen these pictures before. My eyes are not as good as they once were. You have me quite interested in them now as I do recall seeing so many on his web site but didnt see these there.
What I did was go to the "horse's mouth" per se. I went looking for a copy of NASA photograph PIA10214 (see link in previous post). I then grabbed a copy, and simply spent about 45 minutes scrolling through the huge beast, looking for things mentioned in his text. This is a "quick study" to say the least, when you consider "The file is 5.8 Mb in size, the pic measuring 12,756 x 3,487 pixels."

I went through it, trying to locate items he mentioned + anything I found of interest in that short time. Understand that, even on my 22 in. monitor, the full sized pic is 10 times its width, and 3 times its height. A "quick looksee" at best.

Fred

Old 09-20-2009, 02:31 AM   #20
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

When I first seen the pictures you have on here, I picked them up as statues and left it as such. DUH not too smart but my mind was in a different place then. I do hope its in a better place now

So I went to Andrews story and read what he mentioned and I really feel that I would like to go back to the first thoughts in my mind versus what he is describing. OH LOL help

As I read his story, in my mind, I pictured these as the direct results of the lab testings at area 51 and they used mars as a dumping ground for the ones that survived. Now as I look at these pictures I wonder. They are said to have several arms, transparent bodies, Upper bodies of homosapiens with a lower body of an arachnid of the order of Scorpionida.

I have heard that the people on Mars were said to look like Native Americans or Eskimo's.

They also show animals....puppies, cats , goats etc.

I really would like to know much more.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:34 AM   #21
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I tried to do that with these pictures also, that are in his Scribd but they wouldn't inlarge.

I will check those pictures out. thanks for the reference
Old 09-20-2009, 05:36 AM   #22
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Ok then... I'm done.

Having skimmed the 41 pages of his article, read as much of it as I care to, and chased down a few more of what he calls beings, I have to leave this "great discovery" to others.
From Page 8
This kind of round table built around ornate glasswork is present at another location near The Lake, where the Martians have designed a complex, interwoven, glassine structure embodying the heads and torsos of different beings. The faces of adjacent beings are complementary in the manner of Pablo Picasso and executed in dreamy, pastel forms reminiscent of Marc Chagall (right). This is art created by a high order of intelligence.
I'm sorry. He is making similar statements, and descriptions based, in a couple of instances, upon what amounts to a 16 sq. pixel, or 4 x 4 pixel areas of a photograph (yes, I counted).

As he is a practicing attorney and, if some posts be true, with a reputation for making "screaming phone calls" (Google his full name:Andrew D. Basiago) to people who post in disagreement with his writing, I'll leave it at that.

I don't want/need the aggravation, nor do the hosts here.

Another blind wabbit hole, I move on.

Fred

Old 09-20-2009, 08:53 AM   #23
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

NA

Last edited by swordsmith; 09-20-2009 at 11:44 AM.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:47 AM   #24
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

I always keep in mind the quote shared previously as welll. That would be "the lie is different at every level", so question everything or simply cease listening to the onslaught of informers when you know and feel this to be true. Put the clowns out of Conspiracy Internet Business.

As soon as Burisch mentioned being "allowed" to come forward with "some" information from Majestic, I certainly treated him and his information as...hmmmm? He and those like him.

This applies to Deagle as well...Hmmmm? He's been around a long time for someone who gives his location, but yet is having his life threatened. This goes for all of them. If they are protected, then who is protecting them that couldn't protect Phil Schneider, Bill Cooper, Mr. X, etc?

Is it the White Hats or Aliens?

We all must begin to expect these individuals to PROVE themselves, don't prove anything for them...If we choose to listen.

I've not listened much to Cliff, but I may treat him with hmmmm??...too.

All of this is becoming entertainment at the expense of you becoming confused and ultimately stagnant. When I read Bill and Kerry, Deagle, etc responding and reacting to peoples opinions and expressions about them or whomever, I know they are losing touch. What people are doing unlike no other time in this century, is discerning the information, the presenter, and their behavior/personalities. This will help "us" identify who is who, what is what.

I'm still trying to figure out why Project Camelot and others who ask for donations don't provide transparency by posting their costs. Genuine and Sincere is just that....Genuine and Sincere. Don't accept anything less. That includes the "I will share 'some' information" WB's.
I understand the possible life in jeopardy part, but that's why we are stuck with half stories, half truths, therefore, half progress. When they are willing to die for the millions instead of themselves or the few with concrete and complete information, only then are they doing humanity a service. I am willing to do die for all of you, if I know what I can share will help set you and this planet free.

It is time to put people on notice and have them play by our rules, not us by theirs. REMEMBER that. I only pay for this site, for the "luxury" of posting my thoughts. Get it?
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 02:45 PM   #25
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post

Then you have the secondary people who just repeat those peoples information and those people are Majestic's wet dream.

HA HA that was a good one!
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote