Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-19-2009, 04:32 AM   #26
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Second 2012 Movie Trailer has been released

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
The guy Rik Clay talks exactly about and answers why the 2012 film has been made.

Here is a link to the 9th one which covers the 2012 film.

YouTube - ROYAL FAMILY EXPOSED! WAS RIK CLAY SACRIFICED FOR THIS 2012 END TIMES VISION? 9 OF 9

It starts with the 2012 trailer then follows Niks conclusion.

It resonates somewhat with me what he talks about in all 9 films.

He also died or was murdered shortly after making these interviews or chancing across the conclusion he came to...
edit

Last edited by dagon; 09-19-2009 at 05:15 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:08 PM   #27
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Chelmostef,

This was mentioned earlier in this thread, the possibility of trying to have us manifest this by releasing this movie. I think it's possible, but I don't think that to be the case.
I look at the physical activities that would have to change in order for this to occur, then I will indeed believe 2012 to be a possible reality. This is due to most of this being a result of cosmic activity, and I don't now if our consciousness can manifest events outside of our planet.

It would seem that if they want the public to get on board, then this would be seeing a HUGE ramping up of hype via advertisement, but it is not here in the States. There are very few 200 million dollar movies being made with little fanfare before it's release. Knowing the calendars accuracy and the Catholic church were responsible for abolishing it, 2012 is a curious year indeed. However, we will know before 2012 if chaos is knocking at the door, and maybe this is a disclosure effort?

I think Rick may have been killed due to the comments related to the royal family and such, more than his comments related to the movie.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:48 PM   #28
Malaros
Avalon Senior Member

From the website, the Woody Harrelson character seems like he is a 'typical conspiracy theorist'. My prediction is he'll be portrayed badlay and/or killed off horribly.
Malaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:12 PM   #29
Malaros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
From the website, the Woody Harrelson character seems like he is a 'typical conspiracy theorist'. My prediction is he'll be portrayed badlay and/or killed off horribly.
After reading Bill's review on Project Camelot, I realise I got this right. Propaganda in movies and TV these days is so predictable and obvious, it's almost laughable.
Malaros is offline   Reply With Quote