Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 06-27-2009, 02:19 PM   #1
lastmimzy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Bill & Kerry_Re; Dr. Steven Greer....

It's my understanding that in one of your soon up-coming meetings, you will be having your first time 'discussion and conversation exchange(s)' with Dr. Steven Greer. Please listen to this June 12 audio of his > http://www.worldpuja.org/archives/2009-06-12/ ~~ before getting with him, if you haven't already. This will be an immense introductory/help for you to know in advance what a powerful assistance , he and his information will be for Project Camelot.
lastmimzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 06:04 PM   #2
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill & Kerry_Re; Dr. Steven Greer....

This is one I'll be skipping...............

He used mil. vets... What's, he going to try to sell us...

He was also suppose to have plans for the MEG...

NO THANKS......

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by C77 View Post
Now this interview I will be looking foward to.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 11:46 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Tango: Could you elaborate a bit on this? At the 2004 XCon...Philip Corso Jr. said that Dr. Greer was looking in the wrong places...for the wrong reasons. At one point, during a difficult family situation, he turned Dr. Greer away regarding his father's documents and notes. He seemed to like Dr. Greer at this conference, and said that he wanted to work with him regarding his father's documents and notes. I welcome all interviews...regardless of whether I agree with the content...and I look forward to this one.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...53436857082051

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-30-2009 at 08:45 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 12:03 AM   #4
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

here are the first two of a series of 13 on a conference in Denver this year...
for any body that missed it

Last edited by BROOK; 06-28-2009 at 12:08 AM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 05:37 AM   #5
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I've talked to him on the phone a few years back, didn't get a good feeling.
What do you do when you don't trust someone; I hung up... I recognize
I, me, my... Some, sell others out for their own purposes. Like I said
Its, a trust issue... All about money... Why, what are You going to buy
from them. That's what their looking for... Free PR... Sales... You'll See...
No thanks, I don't watch anything they do. We all have to make up our
own minds.

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Tango: Could you elaborate a bit on this? At the 2004 XCon...Philip Corso Jr. said that Dr. Greer was looking in the wrong places...for the wrong reasons. At one point, during a difficult family situation, he turned Dr. Greer away regarding his father's documents and notes. He seemed to like Dr. Greer at this conference, and said that he wanted to work with him regarding his father's documents and notes. I welcome all interviews...regardless of whether I agree with the content...and I look forward to this one.

Last edited by Tango; 06-30-2009 at 05:47 AM.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:39 AM   #6
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
here are the first two of a series of 13 on a conference in Denver this year...
for any body that missed it

YouTube - Steven Greer 2009 - Part 1 of 13

YouTube - Steven Greer 2009 - Part 2 of 13
Brilliant thanks Brook, I had missed this one.

Tango if you're not supporting Dr Greer, why are you even on this forum?
To wallow in your own hubris? Snap out of it.

Dr Greer is an unbelievably courageous man of enormous integrity who has moved mountains for all of us who dont like drowning in pollution while we are taxed to the eyballs and being systematically lied to while the planet is being raped and we are all getting f__ked in the a__ by the oil cartel.
Let alone his CE-5 contact protocols and diplomatic efforts on a scale never before seen to bring earth out of the dark ages and into 'enlightened contact and awareness'.

But no, you got a bad 'vibe' so you try to undermine and defame him here. Sickening.

T_R_U_L_Y

Luminari
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:44 AM   #7
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

Luminari
I hope Lumianri you wanted to say on this thread, not forum....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:52 AM   #8
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to hear what Philip Corso Jr. has to say about Dr. Greer presently. I will try to find out. Everyone is entitled to an opinion...especially if it is stated politely and reasonably. Many people are here because they would be shouted down elsewhere. This forum is a real zoo...which is the way it should be.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:02 AM   #9
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I hope Lumianri you wanted to say on this thread, not forum....
No I meant it. I will defend real lightworkers at any cost.

This is part of the reason I dont want to be an active part of this forum anymore..

Too many I don't resonate with here throwing their sceptical cr_p around.

You stay... I'll leave.

You can't even find a decent thread to read without skimming through 100 posts about Obama, michael jackson, iran, planes crashing, the economy.

Im sorry this is just so disappointing what happened to this forum.
There are many of you I deeply respect, I will keep in contact.
But for serious research I need to go elsewhere.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:54 AM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Luminari: Could you recommend a forum? I don't ask this sarcastically. This forum is a collection of a lot of different people with a wide variety of interests...including the topic of Michael Jackson(did the CIA do it?). But is there a forum which exclusively consists of serious researchers and professionals? I wouldn't dream of participating...but it would be fun to simply watch them go head to head.

You mentioned Obama, Michael Jackson, Iran, planes crashing, and the economy. Michael Jackson probably doesn't belong on Avalon...but the other subjects are very relevant to this forum. I especially appreciate the links to lectures and interviews...some of which are quite scholarly. Some of us...including me...may burn out on the heavy subjects...and seek relief in some of the National Equirer type subjects. Seeking the truth can be a traumatic activity...especially if the bad guys and gals don't want us to find out who we really are...and to learn what is really going on in the universe.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-30-2009 at 09:07 AM.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:36 AM   #11
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No I meant it. I will defend real lightworkers at any cost.

This is part of the reason I dont want to be an active part of this forum anymore..

Too many I don't resonate with here throwing their sceptical cr_p around.

You stay... I'll leave.

You can't even find a decent thread to read without skimming through 100 posts about Obama, michael jackson, iran, planes crashing, the economy.

Im sorry this is just so disappointing what happened to this forum.
There are many of you I deeply respect, I will keep in contact.
But for serious research I need to go elsewhere.
I think there must be something in the air because today I also feel like lashing out at just anybody at hand.... What maybe of interest to you doesn't have to be of interest to others. when it comes to economy, I just skip most of it as I'm not interested in it. Just do the same....
Old 06-30-2009, 10:47 AM   #12
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Luminari: Could you recommend a forum? I don't ask this sarcastically. This forum is a collection of a lot of different people with a wide variety of interests...including the topic of Michael Jackson(did the CIA do it?). But is there a forum which exclusively consists of serious researchers and professionals? I wouldn't dream of participating...but it would be fun to simply watch them go head to head.

You mentioned Obama, Michael Jackson, Iran, planes crashing, and the economy. Michael Jackson probably doesn't belong on Avalon...but the other subjects are very relevant to this forum. I especially appreciate the links to lectures and interviews...some of which are quite scholarly. Some of us...including me...may burn out on the heavy subjects...and seek relief in some of the National Equirer type subjects. Seeking the truth can be a traumatic activity...especially if the bad guys and gals don't want us to find out who we really are...and to learn what is really going on in the universe.
Orthodoxy: Im not much of a forum ****, I read alot of books and monitor websites maybe I could get back to you if I ever did find the UFO/spiritual truthseeker Shangri-La but I don't think I need to be posting on forums.. my gems tend to get overlooked or discarded as fool's gold by people with different priorities anyway. I am great with people face-to-face if we met in real life we would all get along great. Through the looking glass of computer land so much gets lost. Posers can be kings, so hard to tell who is genuine and who is a wanna be when you cant look people in the eye and shake their hand, feel their soundwaves resonating integrity (or B.S.).

My one piece of solid advice for you personally at this time since you did ask (kind of) read the VOYAGERS books 1 & 2. Thank me later. You will be very happy you did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I think there must be something in the air because today I also feel like lashing out at just anybody at hand.... What maybe of interest to you doesn't have to be of interest to others. when it comes to economy, I just skip most of it as I'm not interested in it. Just do the same....
I just climbed the world's highest freestanding pyramid on my own today (over 3000 feet) and ran back down it! So yes I am a little tired.

However as much as the prolific political posters hate to admit it we are on what is essentially a UFO forum and to see a member denigrating The Disclosure Project as if its no big deal and nobody even blinking is poor form.

Defending the integrity of the subject matter at hand and key players is not simply 'lashing out'. But whatever.. I dont care about the semantics of this place anymore, sorry for hijacking this thread. Carry on 'voicing your opinions' if thats what you call character assassination.

Dr Greer has done more for freedom than anybody since Gandhi.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:13 AM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

In part 3 check the chair behind greer, about 1:10. Somebody noticed it today...
Old 06-30-2009, 11:21 AM   #14
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Bill & Kerry_Re; Dr. Steven Greer....

Quote:
Luminari:is there a forum which exclusively consists of serious researchers and professionals?
For excellent space related research ATS really is light years beyond this place the problem/s is it has no soul and the posters are pretty vicious know-it-all types. It seems like the majority of users are sceptics and have zero comprehension of spirituality and multi-dimensional reality. I could be wrong but that is my observation.

Once again sorry for the off-topic discussion.

The latest Steven Greer lecture from Denver was fabulous. It took me aaaaages to watch it on this super slow speed ADSL I have temporarily but really made my night last night.

He mentioned he has a new book and DVD out in august.

Last edited by Luminari; 06-30-2009 at 11:24 AM.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:24 PM   #15
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

I've spent a week with Dr. Greer at a CSETI training and stated simply, the CE5 protocols work. I've had multiple solo and group sightings since the training using what I learned. This stuff is not wild claims. It's real and it works.

I can see how Dr. Greer might rub some people the wrong way. Like all of us, he's not perfect. That doesn't make him wrong, and that doesn't affect his integrity. Some people think he should have continued to push harder with the Disclosure Project. I think he's smart enough to not keep running up against a brick wall. The CSETI trainings are an end run - we can each see for ourselves that the visitors are here. The Orion Project is another end run - if the secret government won't release free energy technology, then Greer will support and protect inventors who can.

Dr. Greer is definitely an unusual fellow. Given all that he has been through, I'm amazed that he's as "together" as he is.

Bill and Kerry are going to have to do their homework in order to get any new information in an interview. It seems like most of what Greer has to say is already out there. It will be interesting to see what approach they decide to take.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:41 PM   #16
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Luminari. You must be referring to Voyagers by Ashayana Deane. I will purchase and read them. I have been listening to lectures by Ashayana...and I'm floored by the information. I do need written material to go with the audio. I have no way of verifying her work...but if even 10% is true...it turns my world upside down. I'm going to relisten to the lectures today. Thanks again.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-30-2009 at 02:32 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:43 PM   #17
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

No Problem.... What You should do is " drop to your knees " and pray to
your savior... He, will lead you into the light... Save YOU...

I think YOU should buy everything he wants to sell... Every Disc... program...
Lecture of the information he has gleaned from all those vets and civilians
while working in mil. positions... Think, what are those past mil. people
getting for what they have given him. What kind of support is he giving
them for each sale he makes. To me its about 'paying it forward.' Not what
one sells. Once again, he has gotten a lot of information from veterans
and civilians in good faith... As you said " In the disclosure project " but
YOU have to PAY for what he was given without compensation... Those vets
gave of themselves including documents, showed their faces, opened their
hearts... What do THEY GET...? What do their families GET....

YOU should give him ALL your money... Buy EVERYTHING... Who aaaa...
Even EM doctors put there pants on one leg at a time... They are Not Gods.

Sorry, I don't walk the way YOU want ME to walk...! Sorry, I don't believe
what YOU demand I'm to believe... Cause YOU don't know me, or what I've
done, or what MY own eyes have seen, MY experiences that I've learned
from. There is NO ONE coming to save us... We have to SAVE ourselves...

There are 'some' here that KNOW of my history; what I've done, who I am.

I've asked if I should BACK OFF.... The Mod said NO... I pay it forward
everyday... everyweek... everymonth... every year... I don't ask FOR
MONEY...

Now, Its MY TURN... What do YOU do for others... How do YOU Pay it
forward... How many beings have YOU helped....?

Wow.... He has moved mountains; I impressed Now. Which mountain...?

Very trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Brilliant thanks Brook, I had missed this one.

To wallow in your own hubris? Snap out of it.

Dr Greer is an unbelievably courageous man of enormous integrity who has moved mountains for all of us who dont like drowning in pollution while we are taxed to the eyballs and being systematically lied to while the planet is being raped and we are all getting f__ked in the a__ by the oil cartel.
Let alone his CE-5 contact protocols and diplomatic efforts on a scale never before seen to bring earth out of the dark ages and into 'enlightened contact and awareness'.

But no, you got a bad 'vibe' so you try to undermine and defame him here. Sickening.

T_R_U_L_Y

Luminari

Last edited by Tango; 06-30-2009 at 02:15 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:20 PM   #18
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Frankly, I'd like to see a lot of civil lockhorn battles...where the point and counterpoint gets quite intense...yet no one quits and splits. This is sort of a sweet spot...where the truth really tends to emerge. This is why lawyers try to rile someone who is on the witness stand...to get at the truth.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:27 PM   #19
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Tango wrote:
To me its about 'paying it forward.' Not what
one sells. Once again, he has gotten a lot of information from veterans
and civilians in good faith... As you said " In the disclosure project " but
YOU have to PAY for what was given without compensation... Those vets
gave of themselves including documents, showed their faces, opened their
hearts... What do THEY GET...? What do their families GET....
I am VERY GRATEFUL to all who contributed information to the Disclosure Project. This information was central to my awakening process less than two years ago. I have met other people for whom the Disclosure Project was VERY VERY IMPORTANT in their awakening.

The rewards to those who took a risk for the Disclosure Project may not be immediate and monetary, but please try to look at the bigger picture just a little. These awakenings, happening one by one, often in private, are what it's going to take for us pathetic humans to get enough of a clue to save our sorry selves. What do the vets and families get? A much better world if good things keep happening because of the risk they took.

It may be difficult to see the impact these brave men and women have had on the world at this point in time, but I'm convinced it's huge. They have my deepest respect.

One other point. The fact that the Disclosure Project witness were NOT paid was very important in establishing their credibility. If they all had something to gain financially, it would have detracted from the impact of their testimony. It was important to me in my decision to believe what they had to say.

The information they provided should continue to get out to everyone who is ready to receive it. Much of it *is* available for free on YouTube and such, but printing books is expensive and I wouldn't expect to get a book for free. I'm happy to pay for a book or video in order to ensure that this information continues to be available to others.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:53 PM   #20
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
This is one I'll be skipping...............

He used mil. vets... What's, he going to try to sell us...

He was also suppose to have plans for the MEG...

NO THANKS......

Trooly,

Tango

Would I be correct in saying that your gripe with Greer is just a money issue?
Cos he gave up a good paying full time career as a doctor to pursue a hidden truth?
Maybe its because he has to feed his family too?

I figure that he has risked his career, his family and his own safety in order to help uncover a grand deception. So what he's selling is not valid? or not true?

While we are sitting here debating opinion, Steven Greer is out there trying to wake up the world.. . . .hmmmm
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 03:19 PM   #21
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Those people that were on that stage have to feed THEIR families...

Stan's [HHO] widow has to buy food... Pay bills... like everyone else...
They gave of themselves... Who, reaps the harvest of the disclosure ?
Not, the givers... Just the Takers... I'll say it again... He doesn't pay it
forward...

They sell a lot... They should keep it all...? How bout the givers of the
information... Documents... What do they get...? A pat on the back...
They can't EAT respect.... I don't think Stan's widow can EAT respect.

Greer, could go to work anytime... Yes... These givers... after the fact
Need to feed their families... See, I picked it up from a telephone
conversation; I, Me, My... I hung up... They didn't... You can't EAT respect
I'll keep saying it...

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Would I be correct in saying that your gripe with Greer is just a money issue?
Cos he gave up a good paying full time career as a doctor to pursue a hidden truth?
Maybe its because he has to feed his family too?

I figure that he has risked his career, his family and his own safety in order to help uncover a grand deception. So what he's selling is not valid? or not true?

While we are sitting here debating opinion, Steven Greer is out there trying to wake up the world.. . . .hmmmm

Last edited by Tango; 07-11-2009 at 07:32 AM.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:44 PM   #22
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Tango,

Are you refering to Stan Meyer? Stan Meyer was not part of the Disclosure Project. Greer is currently in the process of evaluating the surviving Stan Meyer technology under the Orion Project and will PAY the family for it if it is complete enough to replicate. In a previous post you also referred to the MEG. Tom Bearden has made a lot of information about the MEG public. However, Tom Bearden and associates have applied for patents and are seeking production funding on their own. Greer has no rights to the MEG and can do nothing with it.

C77,

It would certainly be interesting to find out more in the areas you mentioned.

There is a CSETI discussion group here. Generally supportive, but you may have had something else in mind.

A related question would be: Has any CSETI member ever been harmed by ETs?

I'm pretty sure the answer is no, and I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing what I'm doing if I thought otherwise. I'm under the impression I've been set up with a specific known contact, not an "open channel".

Last edited by Jnana; 06-30-2009 at 05:14 PM.
Old 07-11-2009, 06:19 AM   #23
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That link you posted to the CSETI yahoo group is being monitored by TPTB...BIG TIME
Trust me, I know.
NOTHING you post there is kept in confidence.
I don't doubt you at all on that. I assume all of my CSETI related work is watched. I assume this forum is watched as well. I assume my emails are read. And, from the frequency of helicopter flights near my house (various sorts, National Guard and civilian, none of the black ones yet), this is either a major flight path for some reason, or I'm being watched that way as well. I assume they can watch me by remote viewing if they wish. Heck, if they really want to know what I'm up to, they are welcome to stop by for a chat. They know where I live. I expect they'll be disappointed in how little I really know. I'm more likely to learn something from them. So, no worries. They can watch all they want.

Last edited by Jnana; 07-11-2009 at 06:21 AM.
Old 07-11-2009, 02:46 PM   #24
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

First and foremost... I really do want " Lum " to go to all the talks Greer
gives; bring plenty of money... There is always that table at the REAR of
the room, I want LUM, to BUY it ALL, So you can learn... Learn " NOT " to
be a Sucker... He just wants your money [The table at the rear of the room]...
Sooo, give it all to him.... Fawn, after him (he is a doctor) just take the
money out of YOUR pocket and hand it to HIM, than he'll talk to YOU...

He is " slick " I'll give you that... He is NOT interested in the information you
have... Unless, he can get YOUR information and sell it to someone as his,
as most doctors do. Most, just parrot what the drug rep. says in the
presentation for a slow moving pharmaceutical.

C77 asks:

Why is it when someone like myself comes to CSETI with hard evidence these materials are IGNORED ?

Why... Because HE may not understand what your telling him. Your NOT
part of the club...

I hope Kerry & Bill, do him on the Raydio show... Not on video... He is just
going to be talking abt himself anyway. Blowing his own horn !!! You'll
seee.... I did this, N' ' I ' did that... Follow 'Me', I'll show you the way...
MY information is better than anyone's. I; ME; MY.... He's just going to
do a commercial about himself, anyway.

I've heard him in action... " military people... *** them, and the concern they
have for safety and clearences and well being... I'm just a small country
doctor [playing with people's minds] working with ET's..."

Some people here just need to learn about personality type's.. He's a RED
flag to me... Would 'you' trust him with the care of your child, Lum...?
I really do want YOU to chase him, to give him all YOUR money. And, I mean
that... Fools, DUE rush in... I did note your still here !!! Alll Talk aren't
YOU...

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by C77 View Post
I've met Greer & Dr. Ted Loder. Four days afterwards I encountered a group of ET's in the physical form.

I respect Greers work but...

A few things I must address:

I don't buy into his conclusion that ALL ET"s are benevlent.

Why doesn't Greer EVER address the abductions that are taking place. Even in this recent Denver lecture he attributes the abductions taking place to MILAB's.

Another thing....the CE-5 protocols DO work but....but,this is a very DANGEROUS thing to be teaching the average Joe Six Pack. It's a roll of the dice when using these protocals because you do not know for certain which group(s) of ET's are gonna show up.

Tread very carefully on this path...

I also have presented some direct questions to Greer and his CSETI staff...NONE of which have been answered and completely ignored.

So Kerry & Bill, if you do get the chance to interview Greer...I would hope you ask him some direct and tough questions and not skirt the perimeter of the Q&A's giving him a free pass!!!

In particular:

The hybrid program taking place with the Greys?
How can he state all Greys are "good" when we know they aren't?
Which groups of ET's are benevolent and which are malevolent?
The CE-5 protocals and what is the reasoning for training people to do this? What kind of protection is guaranteed against ET's that don't have humanities best interest in mind while doing the CE5 protocals?
What is the role of CSETI members? Why is there no support group for these members?
Implants that are being placed into abductees?
Is the grid going down this year or on the near future?
What happened to the open contact event with a G20 nation he's been talking about for over 2 years now?
What happened to the infant ET body he claims to have in his possession and did an examination of?

Why is it when someone like myself comes to CSETI with hard evidence these materials are IGNORED ????????

I'm sure many other questions can be added to this list.

Last edited by Tango; 07-11-2009 at 03:09 PM.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:11 PM   #25
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Bill & Kerry_Re; Dr. Steven Greer....

You can't even form a coherent sentence Tango.

I've already bought and read Dr Greer's literature and his meditations.
Which is obviously why I posted here in his defence.

When some illiterate clown starts talking smack about something they know nothing about I tend to put them in their place.

But seriously, its not too late for you. Shut your mouth and OPEN YOUR EYES.
We want the best for all the Tango's out there in 'La La Land'.

Step into the light of knowledge, I honestly wish you all the best for your evolution.