Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 06-06-2009, 08:38 PM   #1
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Colin Andrews comments Frank Drake Interview

Just ran across this:

Colin Andrews, of the Circle Phenomenon Research Internation, which studies Crop Circles, comments on an Interview with Frank Drake, Founder of SETI.

http://www.colinandrews.net/FrankDra...sResponse.html

Notice that inthe bottom of the page you can send questions to Dr. Michael Salla from Expopolitics!

Peace and Good Will!
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 09:07 PM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Colin Andrews comments Frank Drake Interview

Thanks for this! I like Colin Andrews and what he's doing, but I think that maybe Frank Drake isn't thinking right.
He basically laughs at crop circles and makes the comment about why would ET's be so primitive as to use fields and crop circles for messages.
On the same note, why does he think ET's would use radio communication of any kind?
I would think that using radio communication would be just as primitive as crop circles, as far as types of communication from ET's!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 10:08 PM   #3
sleepingnomore

Default Re: Colin Andrews comments Frank Drake Interview

I can't view the video, but if I were an ET and wanted to communicate to as many people as possible, not just government leaders or scientists, I'd use something that everyone had access to like a crop circle.