Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 05-08-2009, 12:15 AM   #1
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Secrets of the Vatican

I hesitated to begin this thread. I am torn. I want truth and goodness to triumph...yet achieving this is a very painful process. The history of our world is very sad and violent. No organization or country has escaped this brutal gang of facts. The history of the Vatican is a huge part of our history...and this includes all of us. There should be no angry finger pointing. The video which I am posting is critical...yet not hateful or vindictive. I am offended by the cartoons, photoshopped pictures of the Pope, hurtful internet comments, etc, etc. There should not be a hateful, superior, triumphalistic, or sing-song attitude manifested toward anyone or any organization.
This includes the Vatican.

Everyone should research the Vatican...whether they are religious or not. There are so many aspects of our historical and contemporary world which are interconnected with the Vatican. All roads lead to Rome. I'm not a Roman Catholic...and I never have been...but I have attended dozens of masses and concerts. I adore the art, architecture, and music...even the art and architechture with pagan aspects. I have been in many cathedrals...and I have been to the Vatican. It is truly impressive.
I have had very good luck with the Roman Catholics I have known and worked with...including priests and musicians. They are doing the best they can.

However, there is something which seems to torment the soul of the Roman Catholic Church. I fear that the heirarchy has to deal with unimaginable problems...which may include dealing with the devil himself(or herself). They may be caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. Does the Vatican mediate between Lucifer and the Human Race? Is it the Human Race vs the Underworld? We may be in more trouble than we think. Watch the following video with an open and non-judgmental mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD0IC...relatedYouTube - SECRETS OF THE VATICAN PART 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot7Gx...relatedYouTube - SECRETS OF THE VATICAN PART 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2a9G...relatedYouTube - SECRETS OF THE VATICAN PART 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxmhp...relatedYouTube - SECRETS OF THE VATICAN PART 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvXZ-...relatedYouTube - SECRETS OF THE VATICAN PART 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXFre...relatedYouTube - SECRETS OF THE VATICAN PART 6

Now watch these videos...and ask yourself if there is a connection:

1. http://www.viddler.com/explore/kakhama/videos/2/
2. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...71240361070544
3. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...30379439989634

Connect the Dots. Respond Responsibly.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-14-2010 at 12:21 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:27 AM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Secrets of the Vatican

OK...this is creepy. When I posted the links on this thread...they all worked fine. But 30 minutes later...part 5 didn't work...and a few minutes later part 3 quit working. The other parts worked fine. I noted this on the thread...and now they are all working...so I edited the post. Now you see 'em...now you don't. Yesterday...Part 1 of 'V' on Google didn't work while Part 2 did. Now they both work. The sequence is scrambled in both the YouTube and Google versions. I am sane...aren't I?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-08-2009 at 04:30 AM.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:29 AM   #3
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
OK...this is creepy. I posted the links on this thread...and they all worked fine. But now...part 5 doesn't work at all...whether I use the link...or select it directly in YouTube. This happened within half an hour after beginning the thread. Did someone pull the plug?
They all work Ortho
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:55 AM   #4
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Wow! This is spooky...
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:06 PM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Any thoughts or reaction to the video? Tell me what you think...positive or negative.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:41 AM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Once again...I'm seeing very little interest in something which I think is extremely important. I'd like to discuss this in a rational and charitable manner. The better we deal with this sort of thing...the more willing the insiders will be to reveal more...and work toward resolving this mess...together as We the People of Earth.
Please take the time to consider these videos as a group...and tell me what you think.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:29 AM   #7
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Brother Ortho - going through the videos now and will be happy to discuss them with you once I am done.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 02:54 AM   #8
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you. I alternate between not wanting to think about this stuff at all...and wanting to really help solve this mess...and help the human race to move on to bigger and better things than war, starvation, financial crisis, meaninglessness, etc, etc. The solution...in retrospect...may be very, very simple...yet it may take thousands of years to recognize this answer to any significant degree...apply it globally...and rescue ourselves. Think about the Vatican, Tesla, Advanced Technology, Underground Bases and Cities, City States, Atlantis, Lemuria, Lucifer, the Nazis, and the New World Order. Then read what I have written below.
Then take a long walk...face yourself...and think long and hard.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-19-2009 at 03:59 AM.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:27 AM   #9
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I have had very good luck with the Roman Catholics I have known and worked with...including priests and musicians. They are doing the best they can.
I have too. ortho - You have a lot of assignments! I didn't watch the whole V thing you suggested, but I did jump into the voodoo pit just now to begin watching the first video on your list. I had to break, to post this - it was in the info section of the first video.

'The Maya's "Long Count" calendar marks the end of every 5126-year era. A previous cycle ended 13,363 years ago--*during the age of Leo*, at the same time when the Earth was struck by comets and asteroids.'

Remember? It came up in your Red Letter Church thread (and personally) for me.

peace

PS I am going to take some amulet, prayer protection, gargoyle maybe, by the sounds of this topic.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:44 AM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

This is very important and I will give you my honest opinion and watching this tonight brings me the strength to do just that.

I was raised Roman Catholic and raised in a strict home with six sisters. I attended 9 years of private schooling and this whole experience ruined my life!

I was filled with remorse for sinning everyday of my life even though I didnt know this until recently.

When I first seen information regarding the vaticans hand in aiding the Nazi's that should of been punished and started reading up on paper clip and MK brainwashing...................I cried for three weeks. I was devastated with this and almost lost my husband because he thought I had finally cracked up. I know what it's like to be labeld schizzo ! I still have people rolling their eyes at me. I know now to keep things to myself in some instances. My husband comes to me with his little discoveries now and I just have to chuckle inside.

I will say that with all that I learned growing up wasn't all that bad as I was taught how to be kind and generous.

Still, you try to discredit these things because it's against all that you were taught and then you become furious of the lies and the way the nuns and priest made you feel guilty for so much. So many in my family have turned their backs on me thinking that I am surely going to hell now. They pity me and ask me not to contact them. It hurt at first, but now, I feel as if I am the strong one. I do not pity them as they pity me. I wish them the best and pray that they are able to talk to someone when it is their turn to "wake up". I hope they will come to me.

I had one man tell me............Good luck on your path and to say that I will not like what I find........Boy did he have that down.

I do believe in God, our creator and still I do believe in Jesus.....I come to think of him as a rebel as I now see Ron Paul, Dennis Kuchinvich, David Icke,Alex jones, John F Kennedy and Abraham LIncoln and so so many others.

All the whistleblowers on Camelot are getting the word out there as well. So so many are getting the word out.

I look back and wonder how the world could of been so blind and all the ones that still are.

I wonder if I hadn't moved in with the man I finally married 38 years ago if I would be on this site. Because he was Lutheran and was married before I left the church. I walked around loving him and damning myself for sinning and life could of been so much better without that "load of crappy guilt" I carried.

I am feeling pretty smug lately knowing that my whole life is changing and it's all for the better.............

Thank you for posting these videos as when I watched them this time, the only new thing was the part of -not eating fish on friday- was new to me. I played it three times and now laugh thinking boy I was dumb...................LOL
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:30 AM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Have you ever watched 'Brides of Christ'? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQgHC...eature=related If not...please do...it's really good...and made me cry. The human race has so much negative baggage. I don't hate anyone or any organization. I just want the human race to get out of the quicksand. This may take a long time...and a lot of pain. I think that eventually the human race will emerge with a highly ethical secular spirituality which will not involve church attendance, rituals, or hocus pocus of any kind. I believe that we survive our physical deaths...and simply get recycled...whether we are good or bad. This makes it all the more important that we create a better world to return to. This is our home.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-09-2009 at 04:46 AM.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:37 AM   #12
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Now that is not something I ever even heard of

I'm listening to William Cooper again that you had untop. I am actually picking up alot that I didnt the first time I heard him. My biggest surprise is how long it has been since this appeared for the very first time until today. so much wasted time.

I really appreciate you putting these up there to review.

I have all the faith in the world that WE WILL succeed and save the human race. Anyhow, whose to say this is the only way? The ET's are just as important as we are.

visit my friends site.................www.laurenzimmerman.com and read some of her blogs on The God Experience. You will see what I mean.

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 05-09-2009 at 04:39 AM.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:08 AM   #13
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Hardcore Catholic guilt is a bitch to undo the brainwashing on. I have a minor amount of Catholic guilt, but I don't let it mess with my life as it's mostly control mechanisms.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 05:52 AM   #14
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

OK got through it all. I'm a bit tired so may have to save more explanation for a later time.

Where to start...

1st off thank you so much for posting the "Jesus: The Last Pharaoh" links - really outstanding.

Let me say that I see a lot of truth in all of the information. Most of it isn't new to me - there are many other sources that corroborate and further enhance every bit of it. All roads do in fact lead to (and from) Rome. It doesn't take a large leap of faith to recognize that the Vatican is not and never was what it seemed. Ask yourself the simple question.... would an organization representing the deepest understanding and practice of biblical wisdom engage in the kinds of horrendous indiscretions that make up the historical Catholic rap sheet? Do these people look and act like good Christians?

The historical information clearly demonstrates that these ya-hoos are playing the biggest game of populace enslavement that this planet has ever seen... the examples are too numerous to cite. Theft and control of all information: Alexandria, Crusades, 3rd Reich Nazi plundering of Europe, North Africa along with the channeled technologies; 4th Reich Nazis - includes Ararat anomaly, sunken cities, plunder of Baghdad, reverse engineered technologies from alien craft/personnel; free energy - reference any number of scientists and inventors who were sacked and killed. Nikola Tesla had access to a microbe of this information and look what he was able to do. Add in mind control through disinformation, indoctrination and fear: religion, good and evil, witch hunts, the Inquisition, hell and damnation and externalization of sovereignty/messiahs. Political/financial control through blackmail, assassination, payola, secret organizations and clubs and any other kind of subterfuge known to man. And yes, let's add the pyramid scheme known as the Catholic tithe system whereby each church on the planet pays dues to the central authority... wonder how many billions that conjures up every year. Are they using a few billion of that to solve world famine (which could be done rather easily with that kind of change let me add)? Or are they engaging in "special secret projects" while paying simple lip service to the real ills of the world?

Illuminati = left arm. NWO = right arm. No doubt there are plenty of fingers, toes and butt cheeks in the mix, however only 1 head/brain fits the bill. Who could be the big mastermind? In the minds of the unconscious, what is the most absurd answer to this question, thus the last place anyone would look? Who is the richest, most powerful organization on earth - free of taxation, ridicule, prosecution... all under the guise of humble and faithful service to God and his children? Look no further than the Vatican. Knowledge is power. They control all of the knowledge.

As far as why? To what end? By what forces? Assume the worst... and it's probably not even close. However, in the end, all paths lead back to oneness. Each serves a purpose, no matter how devious and sinister their plans and intentions may be. You see the negativity in these truths and they inform you as to what you are and what you are not. Simply flow from that point... there isn't anything that you have to do other than what you feel compelled to do. We have all asked ourselves the same questions... many of us come up with a simple answer in the end. You cannot wake people up that aren't ready. In fact in some cases it may even be a violation of their free will. REF: LLRESEARCH - LINK1.
The only thing you have to do is work on yourself. You are a prism bringing forth light into wherever you are. Whatever you are feeling and going through has an impact on those around you and on the planet as a whole; therefore, you have an opportunity at every moment to make a difference... without having to do anything at all. (REF: LLRESARCH - LINK2).

As an adjunct to the historical and spiritual subjects referenced by all of this information, I would encourage everyone to read the Law of One series - especially books 1-2. This was the information that tied everything together for me from all of the research I have done (spiritual, political, historical, conspiratorial) LLresearch is a continuation of this work and has hundreds of extremely valuable transcripts.

For anyone struggling with identity and purpose, I highly recommend works by Eckhart Tolle who is an excellent spiritual guide.

Sleepy time... Night all.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:56 AM   #15
no caste

Whew - I got through most of it. Mostly I enjoy reading everyone's thoughtful comments here. The Vatican videos were another interesting overview. Nothing seemed to jolt me (not even the demonology bits). There does seem to be a relationship between sexual dysfunction/abuse/aberration and the world's power elites, and that's not new, and they can afford it; if 'Satan' gets things sexier with blood, death, whatnot, the whoop-dee-doo for weirdo secret societies - naturally, it is secret because it's probably criminal.

Maybe I'm tired, but I think the Big Energies (good & bad) are mostly people's collective emotional magnetism congealing around a story.

I liked Bill Cooper's talk, which seemed to sum up a lot of information about the secret UFO/ government thing. I found what looks to be similar text only here: http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/cooper.html Also, he was the guy, apparently, who came up with the word 'illuminati' in the antisemitic hoax, The Protocols of Elders of Zion. http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/cooper_m.html

Commander X looked a bit bogus to me - I tuned out. I've already seen Endgame. So, it seems like there's information, but we can't know it.

your fervent energy, orthodoxymoron! that's cool
Old 05-09-2009, 09:07 AM   #16
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Exelent, I will see that!

No Angry feelings! Just exposing what happens!

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:25 PM   #17
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your comments.

Could the UFO/ET phenomenon be from within Earth...rather than from outer space? Could 'alien' technology be ancient human(or reptilian) knowledge? Could the city states...including the Vatican...be controlled from within Earth? Is much of the ET phenomenon really demonic in nature? Is Earth's crust riddled with tunnels, cities, and bases? Is nuclear weaponry, anti-gravity, free-energy, and other space-age technology really from the Vatican Library...and/or other ancient texts stored underground...rather than back engineered from outer-space UFO's? Is that giant Earth sculpture representative of what is really within Earth? Could many of the church atrocities have been ordered from within Earth...rather than by deranged power and money hungry surface humans? Is the true God of the Universe largely shut out of Earth...leaving surface humans to deal with powerful human and reptilian beings(both physical and spiritual) from within Earth? Is the Pope the Vicar of Lucifer...rather than the Vicar of Christ? Does the church or Pope have any real choice in the matter? Are we really dealing with basically good people...negotiating with and battling dark underground forces?

Am I a paranoid, neurotic, deluded wretch who is blaspheming God...and will be punished in the flames of hell...after the Jesuits get done with me? I'm sort of kidding...and sort of serious! I really mean well...and am trying to help...but there is the possibility that I am making things worse by raising these issues. My mind is not made up on any of these subjects...and probably never will be. I'm open to new information and re-evaluation.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:49 PM   #18
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

i'm a recovering catholic/born again pagan, myself. i'd love to comment on the videos, but, as usual, i can't watch them due to dialup. but, not much about the church could shock me.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:11 PM   #19
Luminous
Avalon Senior Member

I watched this movie about a month ago:

http://www.bloodline-themovie.com/

It's about the Jesus and Mary conspiracy, but that's not the real value of this movie. What is important about it is the subtext-- what it doesn't quite say in so many words about the Vatican and who is really in power behind the scenes.

It talks about the Priory of Sion, and the PoS contact the filmmaker interviewed, Nick Haywood, gave me the chills.

And then the games that "they" played with the filmmakers, the merry chase they led them on-- it just all seemed so staged to me. And the question arises, Why play such a game, and for what reason would these things be "revealed" to these particular filmmakers and researchers? And Bruce Burgess, the filmmaker, had the good sense to ask those things, but didn't get a straight answer.

You can watch the film on the website, but failing that, you can get it through Netflix, like I did.

There's way more going on in the Vatican than we can even imagine.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:58 PM   #20
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for the link. I'm checking it out. The church seems to contain the best and the worst people in the world. There must be huge daily power struggles and debates within the church...behind closed doors. Have you former Catholics ever watched Pat Condell? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4mWi...rom=PL&index=8
He's a bitter ex-Catholic atheist! He's very rude and irreverent...yet he makes a lot of sense...and is very funny.

I keep worrying that the people in the history books or on the evening news are not calling the shots...and that non-humans may be telling the people and organizations we love to hate...what to do. If I were an elite with immense power, wealth, influence, etc...I would probably try to create heaven on earth...and run as clean and tight a ship as possible. No human sacrifices, no financing both sides in wars that I started, no crashing stock markets and ruining economies, no starvation, no satanic rituals, no atrocities, no environmental nightmares, no extermination, no enslavement, etc, etc, etc. I would try to get the people of the world to really like me...and bypass all the corrupt and destructive bs...while I continued to live in my seaside estate...drive my Enzo Ferrari, attend social functions, etc. I see some of the smartest people doing the most bizarre, corrupt, and destructive things imaginable. I like what I see and hear when NWO people are interviewed...yet I hate the NWO. Sometimes I think the NWO people hate the NWO too...but don't have a choice in the matter. Perhaps I am being too kind to these people...but I am sensing something very evil behind what I think are front men and errand boys. Is Lucifer calling the shots? Is Lucifer a little old lady reptilian/human hybrid from Atlantis? Think about it...a very, very smart...very, very evil...and very, very cruel being wearing a flowing cape and a jeweled crown...issuing orders both verbally and telepathically...while sitting on a throne in an underground cathedral more dazzling than St. Peter's. Could this being be playing God and Satan at the same time...to control and enslave humanity? Far-fetched? Probably...but I'm thinking in this direction at this time. That could change in 5 minutes. I'm in the speculation business. Unfortunately I'm wasting a lot of time...driving myself(and others?) insane...and making no money. How stupid is that?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-09-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Old 05-09-2009, 06:02 PM   #21
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

so true so true Jonathon. I couldn't of put it better and unfortunately I found out the hard way. The cops came and called ambulance to commit me. They had my husband convinced that I would harm somebody and it's funny now, but not at the time......the first question they asked him was, did we have any guns in the house.............LOL

My husband actually convinced the hospital that I was ok and he would watch me and they let me go home. It took me a little time but I learned to shut my mouth.

I do not speak much in any of the forums, but I do read and comrehend alot. I am much more confident that my mind is good and I know more than most in my family

I am very thankful for all the info that has been put on this site, project camelot and many others.

I am convinced that our biggest problem in solving any of this will be the Christians.
Old 05-09-2009, 06:23 PM   #22
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I guess I'm looking for the highest standards and practice of psychology, ethics, and spirituality...without all of the ritual religious baggage. I don't want to start another religion...a true one this time. I don't want to be a spiritually bankrupt atheist. I don't want to channel ancient...and supposedly superior...disembodied entities. I just want to go through life without hurting, killing, stealing from...or otherwise screwing my fellow humans. Then I would like to get recycled...if it's not too much trouble.
Old 05-09-2009, 08:27 PM   #23
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

"I am convinced that our biggest problem in solving any of this will be the Christians. "

Yeah I don't know about that Mntruth... there was a time that I would have agreed wholeheartedly, however now I think the biggest problem is ourselves. There are some really beautifully intelligent, open-minded and open-hearted people on this site who still struggle with getting past their own mind. I'm one of those people... it's a massive daily challenge. Just imagine how challenging it must be for the utterly indoctrinated and misinformed. These is no mountain that cannot be climbed once the self is mastered. As Tolle says, the purpose of presence (being the I AM in the NOW - freeing yourself from ego and mind) is the opening up to and allowance for the gateway of the divine to be manifested. This is supported by every major spiritual discipline/doctrine since the beginning of time. Transcending the human condition. Allowing consciousness to be present. Complete freedom from past & future, attachment, fear, animalistic nature and so on.

I can recall one of the Edgar Cayce readings that spoke about the symbolic meaning of the "Throne Room" in Revelations. He said the great light on the throne represented consciousness while the two rows of men represented the two rows of cranial nerves in the brain (the source of all human function). I believe there is a YouTube of that somewhere.. worth looking. This alludes to transcendence of mind... becoming conscious. That is where the great king resides.

There lies the greatest and most crucial challenge in my observation. Remember, you are responsible only for your own personal growth. You cannot be responsible or held accountable for that of anyone else. Free will is the 1st distortion of the Law of One. Sometimes it is the most difficult to remember. There is that place in all of us that calls us to help others while neglecting ourselves... this principle sometimes leads to the focus of our attention being diverted to what everyone else is doing and ignoring what's going on right in front of our faces. This is another path to unconsciousness... trying to control everything that is beyond us and neglecting that one thing we CAN control: ourselves. Right now.

Last edited by Jonathon; 05-09-2009 at 08:31 PM.
Old 05-09-2009, 09:06 PM   #24
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

After watching all 6 parts i started feeling slightly depressed, like I've picked up some bad vibes.....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:02 AM   #25
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Johnathon

I am lost into the L/L research library now. I want to thank you very much for their website.

You're right it will be with ourselfs that the biggest problem lies.

I have so much to learn and not enough time in the day, I'm afraid

Sometimes I feel a "tug" with a feeling of already knowning this and it makes me happy because maybe I am remembering certain things as I hope to do.

I seen the video bloodline and found it very interesting. I also am reading the book Demons and Angels. For some reason I set it down and never got back to it. Now I think I will just see the movie as Im not into reading much anymore. I get so tired out.