Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-01-2009, 07:55 PM   #1
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default I get it… Alex Collier nailed it!! A Real New World Order!

Not sure if this applies at the beginning of the end of the world or at the end of the beginning of the world!

If 200 to 300 people control 700 trillion dollars obviously that is egregious, which symbolizes a Pyramid style regime of the planet.

But if 7 billion people controlled 700 trillion dollars (supposed planetary printed worth) than that is consistent! As Alex mentioned at the LA conference the Andromeda’s practice the “Law of Consistency” which basically teaches that everyone always has the latest and greatest in technology and no one goes without!

So instead of the motivation to remove the NWO from power shouldn’t the energy be focused on raising the standard of living to the highest level possible for all mankind… each and every person has the latest and greatest of anything they so need or desire!!! We only have a potential threat of a NWO because we are under the influence of the Great Seal of that of a Pyramid Order, but when the understanding is switched to a Holographic … let’s say spinning ‘Cubed’ Order 'YY' then no one group would be able to rise above another, swallowing up those in power into the Tsunami of abundance of the ALL.

Sooooo….. Everyone focus on raising your own standard of life into the highest echelon imaginable of abundance, which doesn’t mean the love of money, it means understanding finally the inheritance of sovereignty!

Everyone has their own estate and overflowing abundance with more than enough of anything and everything they could possible want or need, as long as it is within the understanding of the “Principle of Harmony and Balance” so as to hold accountability for one’s actions of their own accord on behalf of resonating with natural Earth energy.

Raise everyone else UP not take down the ones in power!!!!! Flip the TimeCone hourglass until the abundance reverse’ back into equality to all!!!

I’m sure at first most would be like a teenager in a Mustang, but in a short time all would end up a savant in a Lamborghini, perhaps a Diablo… that may not be so bad.

Driving the devil on the straight and narrow and out into the light for a change!!!

Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:59 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I get it… Alex Collier nailed it!! A Real New World Order!

OMG WHAT A RUSH That is the best ride I have been on in years. I love it
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:50 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

When they try to vaccinate you...try to chip implant you...or try to take you to a concentration camp...just say NO to the NWO...and do this!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-01-2009 at 08:57 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:57 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

OMG that is crazy I love it !!!!! psss do you think it will work ortho?
Old 10-01-2009, 09:03 PM   #5
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I don`t some how think the the lesson is to acquire as much high tech material stuff as possible i think the whole lesson is we don`t need these gadgets as they take away from our own abilities to think and do for ourselves......... But if I`m wrong then I`m open to change But i think that it one of the rumored reasons as to why the people from Atlantis failed they were ever in search of technology

Last edited by Northern Boy; 10-01-2009 at 09:09 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:25 PM   #6
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I think that idea is what many think of as communism. The problem is there are always animals more equal than others as in animal farm.

The spiritual deficit must first be dealt with in order for everyone to appreciate that equality means everyone, not most having **** and a few living high on the hog.

US
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:57 PM   #7
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
I don`t some how think the the lesson is to acquire as much high tech material stuff as possible i think the whole lesson is we don`t need these gadgets as they take away from our own abilities to think and do for ourselves......... But if I`m wrong then I`m open to change But i think that it one of the rumored reasons as to why the people from Atlantis failed they were ever in search of technology
IMO You are not wrong.

There is infinite abundance to supply what we need (as defined by you through manifestation by way of the law of attraction) but we are all different - infinite diversity - each of our needs are different, each of our paths are different, what we get, will therefore, be different for each of us.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:22 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I agree to each their own as long as it all for the same goal of peace and love
Old 10-01-2009, 10:35 PM   #9
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

QUOTE=Christo888;173857]Not sure if this applies at the beginning of the end of the world or at the end of the beginning of the world!

If 200 to 300 people control 700 trillion dollars obviously that is egregious, which symbolizes a Pyramid style regime of the planet.

But if 7 billion people controlled 700 trillion dollars (supposed planetary printed worth) than that is consistent! As Alex mentioned at the LA conference the Andromeda’s practice the “Law of Consistency” which basically teaches that everyone always has the latest and greatest in technology and no one goes without!

So instead of the motivation to remove the NWO from power shouldn’t the energy be focused on raising the standard of living to the highest level possible for all mankind… each and every person has the latest and greatest of anything they so need or desire!!! We only have a potential threat of a NWO because we are under the influence of the Great Seal of that of a Pyramid Order, but when the understanding is switched to a Holographic … let’s say spinning ‘Cubed’ Order 'YY' then no one group would be able to rise above another, swallowing up those in power into the Tsunami of abundance of the ALL.

Sooooo….. Everyone focus on raising your own standard of life into the highest echelon imaginable of abundance, which doesn’t mean the love of money, it means understanding finally the inheritance of sovereignty!

Everyone has their own estate and overflowing abundance with more than enough of anything and everything they could possible want or need, as long as it is within the understanding of the “Principle of Harmony and Balance” so as to hold accountability for one’s actions of their own accord on behalf of resonating with natural Earth energy.

Raise everyone else UP not take down the ones in power!!!!! Flip the TimeCone hourglass until the abundance reverse’ back into equality to all!!!

I’m sure at first most would be like a teenager in a Mustang, but in a short time all would end up a savant in a Lamborghini, perhaps a Diablo… that may not be so bad.

Driving the devil on the straight and narrow and out into the light for a change!!!

[/QUOTE]

700 trillion devided by 7 billion= $100,000 each...

That would pay off my mortgage...
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:15 PM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

How much of that seven hundred trillion dollars is blood-money or ill-gotten gain? How about using that money to pay off national debt...worldwide? Actually...considering illegal tax collection and corrupt banking...how much of that debt is legitimate in the first place? Who really owns the Secret Space Program and the Deep Underground Military Bases? Shouldn't We the People of Earth own them?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-01-2009 at 11:28 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 12:16 AM   #11
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
How much of that seven hundred trillion dollars is blood-money or ill-gotten gain? How about using that money to pay off national debt...worldwide? Actually...considering illegal tax collection and corrupt banking...how much of that debt is legitimate in the first place? Who really owns the Secret Space Program and the Deep Underground Military Bases? Shouldn't We the People of Earth own them?
I know what your saying and agree with exactly that ... now move past that, step over that belief like it is a pebble on the sidewalk... because that is exactly what will never ever be fixed... trying to go back and revisit the ill wills to fix blood-money or ill-gotten money or whatever you want to call it... will never happen and will only push out in front the most deceptive four letter word of all time to mankind... HOPE! The biggest carrot on a stick that sucks the life out of every man, woman, and child on this planet!

Sure try telling China just to let go of the dumbass debt they've been buying off us... but it is China's own greed that caught them by the short hairs! China has always known it was firewood... but they were hoping they could hold it over our heads as fear in order to try to control us in the future by telling us we have to pay up... we are NEVER going to pay up!!!

Somehow and someway all mankind must rise up to the highest level of life imaginable in order to swallow up the power structures in place... This doesn't mean you become corrupt in order to achieve it means you raise the understanding and empowerment of each individual to accept the worthiness of all that life has to offer and to focus and intend on living in a higher state of mind, body and spirit.

Forget the debt ... walk away and start your own system within your own community for your own comforts, if you want to ask for outside off-world assistance than ask for abundance and all the supplies and equipment and commodity's and accommodations and as much as you can possibly imagine to work with for moving through the changes ahead... whatever they may be.

But one thing is for sure if you do not ask or focus or think about raising your self up to higher standards than you are only cheating yourself and everyone around you that encounters your energy.

All is choice and we have been provided many opinions of guidelines to work within in order to form some kind of an outline to focus on for the future, but I for one do not foresee a future that operates like a stoneage village sorry... don't see it. And if that were true Universally (stoneage type lifestyle) than we would not be dissecting videos of high tech futuristic flying saucers in our atmosphere!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Christo888; 10-02-2009 at 12:19 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote