Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-17-2009, 08:34 PM   #26
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Think Swine flu overhyped? Tell your friends about the News/death ratio

Most seasonal influenza A (H1N1) virus strains tested from the United States and other countries are now resistant to Tamiflu (oseltamivir). Tamiflu has become a nearly worthless drug against seasonal flu. According to data provided by the Centers for Disease Control, among 1148 seasonal flu samples tested, 1143 (99.6%) were resistant to Tamiflu!

Same source as my longer post above

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 08:51 PM   #27
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Think Swine flu overhyped? Tell your friends about the News/death ratio

60 Minutes Swine Flu shot expose' part 1

60 Minutes Swine Flu shot expose' part 2

THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 09:12 PM   #28
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Knowing what we all now realise - how come the docs are being 'bribed' (paid) to give vaccines??? Sabotage the stuff - why can't the docs say 'damage to box - unuseable' where are their consciences, and the consciences of our military?
NOW IS THE TIME to STOP THIS. We are FREE. WE CAN MAKE CHOICES.
CHOOSE FREEDOM
I will NEVER submit.
http://www.rense.com/general87/len.htm

Quote:
Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz and Sherri Kane, an investigative journalist, have released evidence in legal affidavits that leaders of a private global biotechnology "trust" are behind the pandemic flu, including its origin and alleged prevention via vaccinations. Their documents, being sent by attorneys to the FBI this week, evidence industrialists are operating a crime ring within the "Partnership for New York City" (PNYC), and are behind the pandemic's creation, media persuasions, vaccination preparations, and health official promotions.

"David Rockefeller's trust, that engages several powerful partners on Wall Street, including media moguls Ruppert Murdock, Morton Zuckerman, Thomas Glocer, and former Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Jerry Speyer, are implicated in advancing global genocide," Dr. Horowitz wrote to FBI directors.

"This 'partnership' controls biotechnology research and development globally. Health commerce internationally is also controlled virtually entirely by this trust that also exercises near complete control over mainstream media to promote/propagandize its products and services for the drug cartel's organized crime. This trust, in essence, makes or breaks medical and natural healing markets, primarily through the mass media companies and propaganda it wields for social engineering and market building," Dr. Horowitz wrote.

Among the revelations from the Horowitz-Kane research are those linking Larry Silverstein of Silverstein Properties, Inc., and the 9-11 terrorist attacks, to the drug cartel's geopolitical, economic, and population reduction activities. Mr. Silverstein, leaser of the World Trade Center who authorized to have Building-7 "pulled" [detonated] is a chief suspect in the "9-11 truth" investigation. Silverstein is currently landlord and co-partner in the biotechnology trust founded by David Rockefeller and implicated by these new discoveries.
much more on link....

POSTED TWICE HERE - PLEASE READ!!!
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 09:43 PM   #29
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Of course this may not even be the endgame, but another dipping of toes in the water, just like SARS.

Did you notice that the legal powers that allow WHO to usurp sovereign nation powers, like power of quarantine and martial law, only came into being in 2005 ?? After the SARS outbreak.

So it could be the 'totalitarian tiptoe' to quote Icke. Move in, test the water, then move out again. Meanwhile new laws are past and unused.

So maybe it isn't all going to happen in one sting? That's not what they do with fluoride, that's not what they do with MSG, give you enough to kill you in one hit, no, spread out the dose over a loooongg time.

I wouldn't be surprised if it goes away and comes back again next year, but worse. Or after lots of people get vaccinated and have no ill effects, we get to have to be used to the idea that we get a shot every year... and then, over time....

If you think about it, we are still reacting in a very 'millenial' fashion, like one big thing is about to happen. But people like Icke and George Ure and Jones have not been following this game plan like some of us for a year and a bit, but for a decade or more. (ok, I was following the 911 and the Iraq war, presidential elections conspiracies too, but I've only come to the 'unified theory' recently)

Yet, there hasn't been a single 'global killer' yet. Maybe it won't happen that way.

I await the football results with interest...

Meanwhile all we can do is wake up friends and family (We need to get out more, they need to stay in more and read google!)

Peace n Love

K

P.S. FredKC I love 'Wifely Unit'...lol... that made me laugh so...
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 03:16 AM   #30
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Ron Paul, one of the only medical doctors in Congress, makes some common
sense observations about the Swine Flu hysteria.

Video:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/698.html

- Brasscheck
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 06:22 AM   #31
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Think Swine flu overhyped? Tell your friends about the News/death ratio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Sorry, just HAD to add this tidbit:

We got a mailer from our local Stater Bros. Grocery today!

They are going to offer in-store Flu vaccines 3 days next week for "Only $35 ea.!"

Be still my heart.

Wifely Unit threw it away so fast I didn't think about looking to see if it came with any kind of "certificate", until it was gone.

Fred

Carnival season...'get your flu vaccine now for only $35.00!! Prices go up the following week......'
"Wifely Unit".....thats the first time I've heard that expression...dig it up for myself on that "Joyous Day".
Tee Hee Hee
__________________________________________________ _
History is a lie commonly agreed upon........Voltaire
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 06:29 AM   #32
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder if they'll have half off coupons for spoiled/tainted 'lots'.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:12 AM   #33
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

From what I've read, I'm tending to believe the chip will be inside the needle, and/or the lovely bracelets. The chips are much smaller than before, so it makes sense, also you a cannot have a bunch of them suspended in the vaccine, though obviously you can have gobs of nano particles , not the same though.
ahh, technology...
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 08:31 AM   #34
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i like cliff high of webbots take on the situation. they will need approximatley 60 MILLION!!!! enforcers to garrison the united states in the event of forced vaccination programs. the 400 000 fema camp guards and internement officers are not enough to mess with 300 million armed americans who know how to use those weapons.

they will attempt to mandate vaccines but it will fall flat. its what they resort to after that in theri next wave of control measures that may be wilder yet. the swine flu will kill a few and the vaccine will too but will fall short of targets as uSUAL.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 08:51 PM   #35
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think we can second guess life. That's why we have all these convenient 'timelines' switching lanes more than a commuter in Bogota.

But the fear at what might be is real. Every time.

I have my toilet paper

I look at this as : What do we know for sure ?

It's surprisingly little when you get down to it:

I know I have more toilet paper for example.

I don't know if there will be martial law or mandatory vaccinations, in spite of all the things I have read that make ones toenails curl.

So like many have said on here, I can't believe it's going to happen. I don't feel it's going to happen. I'm either the stupidest bunny in the history of car headlights or... or.. or well....

That's it ! Orwell !

K

P.S. I just noticed Sky (that's Rupert Murdoch - the one a bit like that guy out of Tomorrow Never Dies ?) are doing free films on Sky 3 this weekend. And you know which film they picked... out of all the goodies?

'I am Legend' - the post apocalyptic story of an entire global population who gets an anti-cancer vaccine and turns into zombies. I love that film, I really do, but I wonder why they chose that one to show for free?

Last edited by Kulapops; 09-18-2009 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Postscript added
Old 09-19-2009, 11:47 AM   #36
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Of course this may not even be the endgame, but another dipping of toes in the water, just like SARS.

Did you notice that the legal powers that allow WHO to usurp sovereign nation powers, like power of quarantine and martial law, only came into being in 2005 ?? After the SARS outbreak.

So it could be the 'totalitarian tiptoe' to quote Icke. Move in, test the water, then move out again. Meanwhile new laws are past and unused.

So maybe it isn't all going to happen in one sting? That's not what they do with fluoride, that's not what they do with MSG, give you enough to kill you in one hit, no, spread out the dose over a loooongg time.

I wouldn't be surprised if it goes away and comes back again next year, but worse. Or after lots of people get vaccinated and have no ill effects, we get to have to be used to the idea that we get a shot every year... and then, over time....

If you think about it, we are still reacting in a very 'millenial' fashion, like one big thing is about to happen. But people like Icke and George Ure and Jones have not been following this game plan like some of us for a year and a bit, but for a decade or more. (ok, I was following the 911 and the Iraq war, presidential elections conspiracies too, but I've only come to the 'unified theory' recently)

Yet, there hasn't been a single 'global killer' yet. Maybe it won't happen that way.

I await the football results with interest...

Meanwhile all we can do is wake up friends and family (We need to get out more, they need to stay in more and read google!)

Peace n Love

K

P.S. FredKC I love 'Wifely Unit'...lol... that made me laugh so...
Hello Kula. I agree with your point here, because if you look how the manipulators have proceeded in the past, it looks that way, progressively... But there is something new this time. Something they have came to understand not so long ago. And that is the cosmical energy coming from our center Back Hole. Dr. Paul Laviolette has come out to the public showing technical evidence to this claim, as well as geologic data, archeologic and anthropologic signs that tells us it is cyclic and have happenned in the past.

(Alex Collier also mentionned this in his testemony, but he said this time is different, the andromedans told him that a new range of frequency draws out a new holographic Universe coming out of our Black Sun that pulls up all densities upward.) I understand some might take this information as douptful, I do not.

The reality of the mayan prophetie (the original one), tells us that a new world will emerge, and new Human will born form the center of its own being. It does not talk about the end of the world, but the birth of a new one. Which draw quite a different picture in the mind of the masses.

The manipulators were not beleiving this, the facts were not there yet. Now they realize it comes to be true because of the facts coming to us and they are accelerating their plan. Instead of being progressive as they plot long time ago, it has to be all before 2012 now. They realize people are waking up. That explain why we see their attempt precipitated, not well planned and obvious, like 9/11 for example. Moreover, they always sign it with numerology (dates of the events), which makes it more informative about the plotters.

I think they will only accelerate the waking up in the population if they push too much the button with swine flu vaccine. Moreover, the vaccine will not work as they planned, their nanoships will not work, the pandemic will not spread, the people will not die in mass, the children will cure from the vaccine's poisons. I often dream of Humanity uniting under this threat and throwing these plotters in jail for a lifetime, their bodyguard turning against them and uniting with the giant who just woke up.

Namaste brother, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 09-19-2009 at 11:49 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 12:32 PM   #37
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with you Steven, and I trust what I feel and I do feel there is a 'quickening' (unless it's borderline mental instability in my case... )

But I just don't get it when I read, ' the andromedans told him that...'

I mean. It's amazing enough to imagine what proportion of people interviewed by Camelot alone have either seen, or have knowledge of alien life. Not to mention what proportion of posters on Avalon have seen ufos or aliens firsthand. That gives me the shivers. If it's really true.

And I believe myself that there must be alien life, but it's an all too conveninet way of passing on information that cannot be argued against.

'Oh, the Andromedans told him that ?? Well, you don't want to believe everything they tell you ! How do I know ? The Orions told me.... '

See what I mean ?
Old 09-19-2009, 03:17 PM   #38
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Kulapops,
I am reminded of a line from the Michael Keaton movie "The Paper"

"You are accurate, ethical, and literate, and I want you out of here this instant!"

Your "mental instability" aside (thanks, I brought my own), I share your skepticism on several things. And replacing "unimpeachable" with "unreachable" triggers mine, as well.

Fear not. After all, even "doubting Thomas" made the grade.

Fred

Old 09-19-2009, 05:18 PM   #39
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree with you Steven, and I trust what I feel and I do feel there is a 'quickening' (unless it's borderline mental instability in my case... )

But I just don't get it when I read, ' the andromedans told him that...'

I mean. It's amazing enough to imagine what proportion of people interviewed by Camelot alone have either seen, or have knowledge of alien life. Not to mention what proportion of posters on Avalon have seen ufos or aliens firsthand. That gives me the shivers. If it's really true.

And I believe myself that there must be alien life, but it's an all too convenient way of passing on information that cannot be argued against.

'Oh, the Andromedans told him that ?? Well, you don't want to believe everything they tell you ! How do I know ? The Orions told me.... '

See what I mean ?
Yes, I understand what you mean. Even without this testimony, we still have measured cosmical rays coming our ways.

Regarding Alex Collier testimony, he has passed the test of lying detection. He has passed the reverse speech test as well. He is not the only Human on Earth with whom the Andromedans have made contact. And he describe very well the details of each encounters. In the details you can detect if one is making it up or actually describing a real experience.

Among many testimonies who have had encounters with people from outer space, his testimony is impressively detailed about them, their culture, their concern about us. The one testimony that can compares to Alex's is the experience Marshall Vian Summers had and still has today. But Alex experience goes further in the details. On the other hand, Summers teaching is extremly important to face the situation we encounter now.

Both have had contacts with humans from outer space concerned about our situation and where we were heading when they came. They have a great mission to share their experience and did it quite differently. Nevertheless, if you analyse in details their testemony and what they do about it, you can see they are being genuine, which is not the case with some testemonies who claimed to be genuine.

Indredible claim ask for incredible fact, but if you are the one standing in the crowd with this experience to share with only your voice as proof, will you change the version to make it more beleivable? At least, they told him about their homeland.

Namaste, Steven
Old 09-19-2009, 05:27 PM   #40
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Lol Thanks Fred...

I want to believe... that the truth is out there.

I've had a fun year gathering info on many topics. Even saw a couple of impressive videos of bigger than blob UFOs (wish I'd kept the links now)

Handbook for a new paradigm is a good example of this, I've read a lot of it, not all I must admit. And it's great. But I just have a hard time believing it really comes from Pleidians. I'm showing my ignorance on the Ufology subject here I know. BUt I've gained such a lot of experience on discernment in the last year... that I'm beginning to see similarities between a woman in a baseball cap telling me she has evidence that they're going to put us on a bus...and George Green telling me that the pleiadians wrote the whole thing.

I think George Green is one of the most amazing whistleblowers PC have had. he was so right about the financials, and the implications of his other info also far reaching. He seems perfectly normal, nice and even honest.

I followed his interview at the edge of my seat. But did anyone else go , 'Whoah... wait a second?' when he first mentions aliens?

It certainly gives him an otherworldly clout that he otherwise would not have. He says it so matter of factly that it just seems completely true. Yet... well, I don't know is the answer. My gut feel is that there are simpler ways out of the mess that we are in than invoking unseen and unheard powers.

I certainly have hardened my heart a little if , after a year of this, I can watch a woman who's life is possibly in danger and think to myself, 'how much of this is factual and how much her own hypothesising of what may happen?'

K

Guess I'll just wait for the knock on the door. Meanwhile, anyone got any good videos of UFOs I could watch ?
Old 09-19-2009, 06:03 PM   #41
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello again Kula. I'm glad you got into New Paradigm series. It is right that George Green had contact from Pleadians, that's what he said. But the New Paradigm series is not from the Pleadians. I ask him on his web site and one of his crew answered me that the message he received was not from the pleadians, but from beings of another space-time, the constellation of the totem.

That's the answer I got from him. Hehe. Anyway, you know for most people, just saying from where you got the message is enough to knock them down and seeds into their mind that you are a fool. That's the effect Alex Collier receive most of the time he said he had these information form Andromedans.

Namaste, Steven
Old 09-19-2009, 06:14 PM   #42
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for that correction, brother... (I am going to read the whole lot soon, honest !)

Yes, I'm not saying for a minute that either Alex nor George are fools...but I'm intrigued at my own skeptical reaction to this after so much 'unbelievable' material in the course of this last year.

I mean... they should be here by now , huh ? :0)

Best wishes,

K
Old 09-19-2009, 09:13 PM   #43
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks for that correction, brother... (I am going to read the whole lot soon, honest !)

Yes, I'm not saying for a minute that either Alex nor George are fools...but I'm intrigued at my own skeptical reaction to this after so much 'unbelievable' material in the course of this last year.

I mean... they should be here by now , huh ? :0)

Best wishes,

K
Oh, they are here bro. They are since a long time apparently. If I may share something interesting I often use. I mentioned reverse speech in my earlier post. It is quite interesting and very easy to use yourself at home.

The only thing you need is a simple software to play whatever digital audio in reverse. You download the file, convert it to an audio file (I use Adobe Premiere Pro to separate audio file from avi. or other media files) and once in .wav or other sound file you play it reverse. Music mirror is one example, but you can find many freeware on the net.

Here is another: http://www.metadecks.org/software/sweep/

This is how I listened to most of the interviews of Alex Collier in 2003. They all passed the test. This guy is genuine according to the reverse speech I did with him. Try it out yourself, it's easy and fun.

Here is the interview he did in 1994 and this is the one I used RS: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2185126189734#

Here is how I discovered reverse speech in 2002. You can not lie because even if you do, your subconscious will reveal it in your voice. Reverse speech allow to discover the matching between what someone says and what there is in is mind when he says it.

http://www.reversespeech.com/home.htm

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 09-19-2009 at 09:22 PM.
Old 09-19-2009, 10:52 PM   #44
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Ok... Thanks Steven... I'll take a look

K
Old 09-20-2009, 05:52 AM   #45
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

I definitely don't think this is going to happen or at least not in one month. Can you imagine, without ANY WARNING or campaign (remember most people don't know anything about this) on tv or news, without any WARMING (it's so funny to use these two similar words here) like the health agencies telling people something like the goverment is getting ready for the flu season etc., one day (one month from now) at 6:00 a.m. or any other time, the army, navy or UN forces are going to stop everybody on the roads or going to every home or every school and tell people they have to receive the vaccine either they agree or not?
That would be the biggest mistake ever, they can't cover the whole country simultaneously, every road, building, etc. and what about the rest of the world? In this modern era of comunications, thousands of people would alert the rest of the world about what would be happening here through the internet or cell phones or whatever and at least the same is happening simultaneously every where, how can they pull it of? It would be like transmiting the bank robbery on tv while happening and having your face uncovered and your name written in your forehead.
There's not enough people in the military worlwide to accomplish something like this.
Now, the real possibility as I see it or at least it seems to me a smarter move if I was one of them -TPTB-, it would be through regular contaminated seasonal vaccines to get quite a few people infected and then they would spread the illness.
Now, once this is done and there are thousands infected they would implement more easily forced vaccinations with the argument that it's a matter of life or death and if you don't do it you are endangering the people closer to you and the rest of humanity, in other words, you are a potencial seriall killer by being irresponsible etc., etc.
So perhaps the date of Oct. 15th could be a date for delivering contaminated vaccines to people who take them every years and wouldn't think anything was wrong.
In any case, I really don't think the elite is going to implement something like this from one day to the other and taking people by surprise, it won't ever work, they would be selling you the idea they are concerned about the well being of the population and it's your deed as a good american to take it, but even so, something like this wouldhave to be done in every country, state, province and street on the face of the earth at the same time, the only way they could do it is if comunications are stopped completely and everybody or every community is absolutely isolated.
If TPTB are going to microchip the world population, sure there are better ways to do it like using food, cell phones, perfumes or whatever people use regularly and it's not suspicious.
Perhaps they have a different surprise in storage for us and this is the distraction so we don't see what's coming down and this is just a rehersal. What do you people think about it?
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:02 AM   #46
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Cloud 9... I think you did an awesome job describing scenarios!

tptb know they do not have the manpower and they would have to rely on starting a panic in order to get the population to ask for help!!! No event no panic, but by now even if an event occurs the first we all would do is start looking at the government first for their involvement.

And then we would start on the media personalities.

Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:32 AM   #47
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

"Fear is the mind killer..."

Something makes no sense here. Well, two things.

The idea that a bunch of Californians are going to hold still for wearing a Ceejay Eng. model Phoenix 1.5 around for.... how long? Think of expanding this notion to the whole country, and it gets worse. see Camelot Front Page, Sept 19 entry.

The Phoenix 1.5 is intended to be an infra-red beacon, to be used as an IFF (Identify, Friend/Foe) device that transmit a signal via light, not radio waves.

Phoenix 1.5 SPECIFICATIONS
Weight: 1 Ounce | 28 Grams
Size: 1.24” x 0.9” x 0.574" | 31mm x 22.5mm x 14.6mm
Flash cycle: 6 Seconds
Flash duration: Programmable
Battery: Common 9 volt
Configuration: 3 Light Emitting Diodes (LED)
Coverage: 240 degrees x 360 degrees
Switching: Attach or remove battery

Roughly 1 1/4 x 1 inch in size and then you add a 9-volt battery. Even their smallest model, Phoenix Jr., when you throw in the battery is something 1/2 the size of a small cell phone.

Basically useless during the day, the idea of turning every Californian into a flashing infra-red beacon by night doesn't sound like the way law enforcement, or military thinking operates.

Old 09-20-2009, 04:50 PM   #48
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Cloud 9, I totally agree. And upon reflection, it's exactly the same thought I wised up to last year... "Wait a minute, it can't all go boobies up in one day..." That was last October. I calmed down after that, realising that the slippery slope does have some good footholds, and any decline is going to be gradual.

Anyone try swatting a mosquito ?? Gotta be real slow, like....

So yeah, my paranoia about everything kicking off on one date has abated. Even before I saw the lady in the baseball cap. So when I saw that, I just thought... no...it seemed even more over the top. One soldier posting on you tube ?

There would be hundreds if it were real.....
Old 09-20-2009, 07:55 PM   #49
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Nice one cloud9 that makes more sense
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote