Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 06-10-2009, 10:30 PM   #1
Cosmic Dancer
Avalon Senior Member

Default *Free Government Land for Food Gardens- UN Petition Online - Let your Voice Be Heard!

I have recentely started to read the Ringing Cedars book series by a courageous author, Vladimir Megre. Through the wisdom and vision of ANASTASIA, a young, beautiful recluse living in the wild of the Siberian Taiga, these books embody the human striving for harmony with oneself, nature that surrounds us, and society at large.

I find these books immensely valuable! There seems to be much wisdom to help us get back to being self-sustaining while being in total harmony with Mother Earth.

While browsing the "Ringing Cedars of Russia" website, I came across a petition that is being presented to the United Nations. It requests the U.N. General Assembly to help create sustainable small family-plot sized food-gardens all over the world by way of member nations dedicating unused, free government land for such purposes.

Many all around the world have already contributed to this call, I thought it might be a great tool for us Avalon members that desire change toward a more simple, harmonious way of life back to the land to make their voice heard by contributing their signature on the petition.

You can read more detailed information on their website here:

http://www.ringingcedarsofrussia.org...petition.php#2

You may contribute through email signature collections or through an online petition:

TO SIGN THE PETITION ONLINE, CLICK HERE:
http://www.petitiononline.com/SoLMag/petition.html

With much gratitude for your consideration,

**Cosmic Dancer**
Cosmic Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote