Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 06-09-2009, 08:00 AM   #1
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Timeline-jumping

I was wondering about this earlier.

It sometimes feels as if my life has jumped several timelines. Ever since I was 18, my life has been a roller-coaster and there were times that I feel that things should have come to a halt and instead, new doors and opportunities appeared to keep things going. It's just a very odd feeling.

It's like a "How did I get from there to here?" feeling sometimes.

Any way to describe such a feeling?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:44 AM   #2
shred
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Timeline-jumping

I can relate to what your saying. My life too has been a roller coaster ride, and now that I look back on it, it seems to me that those times where my "ride" was at a low was when I had made a bad choices , bad decisions. Those are the times where I should have learned from those mistakes & not repeat them, making the "ride" worse. Which indeed i did make it worse. It took me long time to learn , its about the choices we make & learning from them. But also...its never too late to come out of those cycles. Its a choice. And look we are still here...making choices. we must have made some good ones along the way or we would not be here. Tis good to be here .?.. yes ? :-)

Just my thoughts on the matter.....
choose love

Shred
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:36 AM   #3
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

My father-in-law posted a couple of days ago that he experienced a time jump, with a section that seemed to repeat itself. This is from his email:

Quote:
Originally Posted by edshanahan
I have heard about it, but it seems I may of
experienced a Time Lapse but that does not fit
either, as neither does Deja Vu - as 'I actually
experienced' the same thing twice - while driving,
the same road happened again after a flash, but
something changed compared to the 1st time I
actually drove it and was doing it again right
after the flash and ended up at the location,
sooner (sooner then what should actually of been),
like time froze for a few minutes but I advanced
while time did not change, but actually drove the
road twice - like a replay of the 1st time, but as
I said... something major changed.

Ed
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:51 AM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It sometimes feels as if my life has jumped several timelines
It feels that way because you are, everyone is. The freaky thing is when something that was broken is fixed the next day like it never broke. Or the inside of a store is completely remodeled and rearranged over night and no else remembers it being different. Don't worry, you are not loosing your mind.

About 4 months ago I was laying down meditating. I had been contemplating that day of what my life would have been like if a curse had not been placed on me when I was 15 (other story). I got to that place in meditation where you start to see images on the backs of your eyelids and your body is feeling very heavy. Suddenly I found myself in a parallel timeline. Full on there just like normal waking reality. It was not subtly different like the normal timeline jumps are, I was living in a different city and someone I know died was alive. Then suddenly I was in another timeline, then another, then another then another. I guess I was in each one for about 10 min each. In the last timeline, I had cought on to what was happening and I was frantic to figure out when and where I was. I went over to my computer in my house that I do not own in this timeline, but I did in that one. The computer was the same model of HP laptop that I have now. I wanted to look up the date to see if I was making lateral jumps or if I was time traveling. I got on the computer and went to the lower right of the screen to find the date and time. I could not find it there. I clicked on where it normally was and it brought up the files. I started looking through the pictures and they where of me with people I have never met. Then suddenly snapped back into the timeline I had originally left from. It was a wild ride to say the least.

Following this I started dowsing on my parallel timelines. Through the questions I asked dowsing I discovered that we actually do create seperate timelines every time we make a choice. The other time line goes on with a parallel you completely seperate. That was up until recently. The approach of the end of time is causing many of these timelines to converge on each other randomly and also due to your intention. I also asked how many parallel timelines I had parallel selves on and it was over 1 million. Wild ride to say the least.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:51 AM   #5
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Potential: Timelines are merging (in a non-linear, spherically complex kind of way). End result eventually, all timelines back on the divine timeline.

14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:11 AM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Well as someone said, decisions seem to influence the path you take. I think that once I got "out of the woods" (i:e- kicked my depression in the ass), that life started to get better. I think that if I hadn't wisened up, i wouldn't be here now.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:38 PM   #7
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It was a wild ride to say the least.
Thanks for sharing your story, Tone3Jaguar. Fascinating stuff.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote