Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 05-27-2009, 06:28 AM   #1
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Recalling dreams through written words

I had an interesting experience yesterday where I wrote about several recent dreams that I've had. As I was writing, I started to recall dreams that seemingly came out of nowhere that I thought I had forgotten. One was about being strapped down with bright lights and strange faces and another was more of a typical dream that foretold a possible scenario of my demise via car wreck. All I know is that I've been pretty alert since I wrote this and it feels like a reminder that I'm getting a bit too careless.

The first dream described was freaky though. Perhaps it was intentionally forgotten to hide some type of trauma?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:21 AM   #2
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Recalling dreams through written words

It's amazing how the simple act of recording a dream can make you start to recall all the details. It's actually one of the best ways to start Lucid Dreaming as well!
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:27 PM   #3
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Recalling dreams through written words

I had one , a long one 2 nights ago with lots of earthquakes, one big one very deep like the grand canyon.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote