Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-25-2009, 10:16 PM   #51
lawlessline

Default Re: Strange thing happened last night...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Well, it certainly is good to know that this state can be entered through a more active attitude as well. Finding my silence is fine but it doesn't really rise my energy to an 'isotope-like state'.

Please explain, how you can identify me, or anyone for that sake.
I can only go by my own methods, which may not apply to your self. I think it is a personal experience.
The silence will only allow you to hear and see clearer due to that silence.
As to knowing who you have infront of you can be done in various ways, depending of what form of being in front of you. I don't know you on a personal level and would not like to make prosumptions. But your message flashed up as I was writing a reply, there was a light draft coming down the tunnel that I had opened to see Ammit. From your energy that accompanied the wave or draft you have the feeling of a young person, young on your journey that is, with a high vitality driven by desire to learn.
As I said I don't like to make presumptions but thats the feeling I had and you learn to trust those feelings.

When confronted by an unknown source of energy, then you use guides and questions to determine the true nature of the enterty. It is impossable for an enterty to keep the mask in place when confronted by questions of a repetetive nature. This sorts the chaf from the wheat. Then you can exchange with them in the appropriate manor.

Did that help???? You seem a good fun loving person to me???
Old 02-26-2009, 10:04 AM   #52
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to give an update.

Last night it happened again but was a lot shorter, and also this morning for about 5 mins, this is bugging me now ....

My cat is also acting strange as she comes and sits with me when i sense it happening, dont know if it is for her benefit or mine, lol, but she is rather a scardy cat at the best of times.

I would also like to thatnk everyone who has commented on this as it does bring comfort and the feeling of not being alone. I am sorry so many others seem to be experiencing simular things and hope it ends for you soon as i hope mine does.

Thankyou

Ammit
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:30 AM   #53
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
I would like to give an update.

Last night it happened again but was a lot shorter, and also this morning for about 5 mins, this is bugging me now ....

My cat is also acting strange as she comes and sits with me when i sense it happening, dont know if it is for her benefit or mine, lol, but she is rather a scardy cat at the best of times.

I would also like to thatnk everyone who has commented on this as it does bring comfort and the feeling of not being alone. I am sorry so many others seem to be experiencing simular things and hope it ends for you soon as i hope mine does.

Thankyou

Ammit
It's interesting to observe that when I read about it I find it intriguing, when it happens to me I'd rather it wouldn't.
Quote:
Did that help???? You seem a good fun loving person to me???
It would be bad PR to answer no now huh? I'm only fun if you are weird, otherwise I'll be mainly boring.

Yet, thanks for filling me on on the 'questioning' part, I thought one would just 'know' or sense it, as if there was a signature of some kind.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:53 PM   #54
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Strange thing happened last night...

in my own experience ... the activity of other beings presenting their selves within the house has most definately risen ...

in the beginning of january my dogs were always "on" in detecting such presences ... drove me bananas when they wouldn't settle down ...

yet i was noticing a pattern developing ... when i my self paid much attention to the present activity of beings ... my dogs would follow suit and do the same ... when i just allowed and let it be ... the dogs were ok with the creatures as well ...

now i no longer display my own apprehension of their scampering around here ... allow them to go about doing what they need to do and i go about my own daily business ... knowing the edges of dimensions are overlapping and this too is simply evolution ...

the older dog will now just raise an eyebrow whilst seeing or sensing some thing go by ... every once in a while he will look to me for my own response ... i only need to look at him and smile and he knows ... all is well ...

the younger dog also now looks to me as if to ask, "is it ok mom?" ... i just tell her it is ... mostly she'll settle down because i am at ease ... sometimes though she'll decide she needs to toy with them ... but that is her personality anyway ... an instigator she is ...

if i am at ease ... the dogs are at ease ...

i experience quiet nights as well as more active ones with the other beings ... fear them not as i know if i did ... my fear would be an open invite to any unwanted ones coming to visit ... i won't allow that ... not in this house ... too much of a disruption ...

but the ones that i share the same time space/place with now ... they are harmless ... having said that they CAN be tricksters ... i.e. sometimes hiding something i need just before i need it ... how is it they always seem to know ... hmmm ...

rather than displaying my frustration (which i used to do) ... i now stand there with my coat on and ask, "ok guys ... i need to go now ... how would you like it if I hid YOUR car keys ... "

momentarily i will receive through intuition my keys whereabouts ... retrieve them ... smile and say, "thank you guys ... "

and all is well and life goes on ... until the next time ... makes life interesting ...

i've settled ... the dogs have settled ... well ... the young one is a work in progress but she too makes life interesting ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:15 PM   #55
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

The experiences i have of this house were always similar, I felt relaxed even knowing something else, something i could not see or touch, except the occastional name or corner of the eye shadow were made available.

This time however it seemed, well, sinister, threatening even. It was not a nice feeling at all.

I dont jump at the slightest noise or am i afraid of the dark, i love the dark, worked by myself 5 miles in the middle of nowhere by myself in a very spooky place and loved it. This is my house and i do not believe i should feel spooked here, but, unfortuneatly i have now found out my daughter felt it the same night and was petrified by the sense it gave her.

In her words " it felt like you was walking down a dark alley knowing there was someone at the end waiting to hurt you".

Ammit

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
in my own experience ... the activity of other beings presenting their selves within the house has most definately risen ...

in the beginning of january my dogs were always "on" in detecting such presences ... drove me bananas when they wouldn't settle down ...

yet i was noticing a pattern developing ... when i my self paid much attention to the present activity of beings ... my dogs would follow suit and do the same ... when i just allowed and let it be ... the dogs were ok with the creatures as well ...

now i no longer display my own apprehension of their scampering around here ... allow them to go about doing what they need to do and i go about my own daily business ... knowing the edges of dimensions are overlapping and this too is simply evolution ...

the older dog will now just raise an eyebrow whilst seeing or sensing some thing go by ... every once in a while he will look to me for my own response ... i only need to look at him and smile and he knows ... all is well ...

the younger dog also now looks to me as if to ask, "is it ok mom?" ... i just tell her it is ... mostly she'll settle down because i am at ease ... sometimes though she'll decide she needs to toy with them ... but that is her personality anyway ... an instigator she is ...

if i am at ease ... the dogs are at ease ...

i experience quiet nights as well as more active ones with the other beings ... fear them not as i know if i did ... my fear would be an open invite to any unwanted ones coming to visit ... i won't allow that ... not in this house ... too much of a disruption ...

but the ones that i share the same time space/place with now ... they are harmless ... having said that they CAN be tricksters ... i.e. sometimes hiding something i need just before i need it ... how is it they always seem to know ... hmmm ...

rather than displaying my frustration (which i used to do) ... i now stand there with my coat on and ask, "ok guys ... i need to go now ... how would you like it if I hid YOUR car keys ... "

momentarily i will receive through intuition my keys whereabouts ... retrieve them ... smile and say, "thank you guys ... "

and all is well and life goes on ... until the next time ... makes life interesting ...

i've settled ... the dogs have settled ... well ... the young one is a work in progress but she too makes life interesting ...

Old 02-27-2009, 10:35 PM   #56
lawlessline

Ammit,

Sorry to hear the news. I would love to visit to go through the place but money doesn't permit. My thoughts are with you.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:38 PM   #57
lawlessline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
It's interesting to observe that when I read about it I find it intriguing, when it happens to me I'd rather it wouldn't.

It would be bad PR to answer no now huh? I'm only fun if you are weird, otherwise I'll be mainly boring.

Yet, thanks for filling me on on the 'questioning' part, I thought one would just 'know' or sense it, as if there was a signature of some kind.
Wierd is only a definition based on the normality percieved by the person making such a judgment. To a person boredom is excite and visa versa. I guess PR would be good if self promotion was the name of the game. But as I gave up playing the game when I left London 18 years ago, I cann't say that I have your comprehension.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:48 PM   #58
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post
Wierd is only a definition based on the normality percieved by the person making such a judgment. To a person boredom is excite and visa versa. I guess PR would be good if self promotion was the name of the game. But as I gave up playing the game when I left London 18 years ago, I cann't say that I have your comprehension.
I think you know full well what I mean, and PR isn't in my 'agenda'. I have left that game for most intents and purposes as well. All I intended to say, as you do, is that "good, fun and loving" are as subjective as anything or does subjectivity not exist in the astral realm?

I don't mean to criticise but is this all that these questions are based on? I kind of imagined a 'knowing sensation' as I have them in dreams rather then an interrogation of spirit.
But maybe it's necessary when the spirit is unknown.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 10:49 PM   #59
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post
Ammit,

Sorry to hear the news. I would love to visit to go through the place but money doesn't permit. My thoughts are with you.

Im affraid my finances wont spread that far at the moment but thankyou all the same.

Peace and love my friend

Ammit
Old 02-27-2009, 11:00 PM   #60
lawlessline

Quote:
Im affraid my finances wont spread that far at the moment but thankyou all the same.

Peace and love my friend

Ammit
I wouldn't dream of asking for anything more than just your hospitality. The rest would be a pleasure.

As it seems like I come across as touting my wares, I wish you good luck. and continue my road.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:03 PM   #61
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Not at all my friend, I would expect to pay for the release of discomfort i and now as i find, my family share, touting is not a word I would use to judge a helpfull soul.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:09 PM   #62
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The experiences i have of this house were always similar, I felt relaxed even knowing something else, something i could not see or touch, except the occastional name or corner of the eye shadow were made available.

This time however it seemed, well, sinister, threatening even. It was not a nice feeling at all.

I dont jump at the slightest noise or am i afraid of the dark, i love the dark, worked by myself 5 miles in the middle of nowhere by myself in a very spooky place and loved it. This is my house and i do not believe i should feel spooked here, but, unfortuneatly i have now found out my daughter felt it the same night and was petrified by the sense it gave her.

In her words " it felt like you was walking down a dark alley knowing there was someone at the end waiting to hurt you".

Ammit
ammit ... i am sorry you are experiencing this negativity within your own home ... and now your family members ...

i firmly trust this will be on its way ... remain in your conviction that this is YOUR home ... that IT does not belong there ... know this within you ... emenate it from you ... be firm ...

after a long while of not experiencing this same dark force here in my own home ... it did occur last night ...

i got up in the middle of the night for some water ... was walking down the hall and from the room further up on the right i could see the presence leaving that room and start floating down the hall towards me ... it was like this translucent type of cloud ... i IMMEDIATELY sensed this was of extreme darkness ... i kept walking and it kept floating ... knew it was wanting to float within me ... could feel its intention ...

sort of in the midst of it being just in front of me and somewhere through me ... i remember very firmly saying ... get the **** out of here ... you don't belong ... my conviction surprised even me and so did the choice word i used in the middle of the night ...

floated through me in that moment and i know that because i remained within my light ... within my truth and knowing and that i was firm with it ... it passed through me and never returned ... i could also feel how po'd it was ... too bad buddy ... no room at this inn for you ...

i haven't experienced this in quite a while ... hmm ...

feel your conviction ammit that it is your home ... remain in your light and your truth ... that you will not tolerate it there ... send it off ...

zero tolerance ...

do so from your heart's wisdom ... and love ...

it'll go elsewhere where there is more fear to feed off of ...

Old 02-27-2009, 11:17 PM   #63
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

To be honest, i did experience a strange thing a few months ago, i awoke to see a hazed person in my room , then seconds later it dissapeared, looked a bit like the alien in predator, all out of sinc and weired. thought it was a waking thing and thought no more of it.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:02 AM   #64
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
To be honest, i did experience a strange thing a few months ago, i awoke to see a hazed person in my room , then seconds later it dissapeared, looked a bit like the alien in predator, all out of sinc and weired. thought it was a waking thing and thought no more of it.
yes ... "hazed" would have been the more appropriate description for last night's visitor ... although nothing of a form though ... just "hazy" ...

after my experience i continued into the kitchen ... wondered if i should have a gin and tonic rather than water ...

looked down at my self ... nope ... i'm fine ... stick to water ... then i went back to bed ...

zero tolerance ammit ...

the more we connect the dots of who we really are and the power within us ... the taller we stand within our truth ... the less often these types will want to visit ... too bright for them within our light ... they seek crevaces where fear and uncertainty lie ...

remain in your light ... feel your conviction ... zero tolerance ...