Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-22-2009, 08:58 PM   #1
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

Default Police state uk read this

In november last year i had problems with a neighbour and there family (still am ) i;ve had death threats abuse debasement and finally assault....i don't know why.. Any how
a police office called one friday evening ... The community officer
i had just finished cleaning my air pistol so put it down in a case in my front room. The officer asked what it was i said an air pistol he asked to look at it... He said it does'nt look like one to me i think it is a hand gun.. I offered to show him the pellets and its working but he was having none of it
the pratt called the fire arms squad
two firearms officers turned up .... As he read co2 airpistol on the barrel along with .177 caliber he proclaimed yeah its an airgun
he then removed the fully charged co2 bulb causing it to blow off in my front room i was shouting at the officer not to do that but was too late

they decided to take my air weapon away from me i protested and eventually gave in to there keeping it for a little while as i was being pressured by 3 officers

i have asked for my airpstol back and they are refusing to give it me i have no criminal record or problem with police

i am livid

thing is i could have 10 20 30 more at home

i could go buy the same amount tommorow

what was there point where do i stand

i am going down tommorow to complain strongly to the duty inspector.....let you know how i get on

in my opinion they have overstepped there authority

any feedback would be appreciated

kindest regards dave caster
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 09:34 PM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Police state uk read this

Wow those idiots!, that's just wrong in every way!, I don't live in the UK so I can't add anything to it but that.What a bunch of a..sholes! Good luck though getting it back, and will look forward to hearing from you.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 09:39 PM   #3
Egg
Banned

Dave,
heres some advice.

First off you want the incident log / incident report number. Each 'job' is given a specific number as its logged into the Police system. Ask for this, and explain you want it as part of a desire to complain to the Independant Police complaints Authority and along with this request all Officer numbers that attended - You will need this as its specific against those Officers.

Get your complaint form here

http://www.ipcc.gov.uk/index/complainants/forms.htm

The local Inspector may not give a flying **** mate and if he gives you the bums rush - Then write to the Chief Constable of your Force. Use the IPCC IF you don't get any satisfaction from the Inspector / Chief Constable.

So in order - Duty inspector and you want those numbers, no joy, Chief Constable and a dual track via the IPCC.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 10:31 PM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastawaycas View Post
i have no criminal record or problem with police
You do now. If you feel like you want to fight this then, everything that Egg is good advice.

I would add: buy a notebook and document/journal every step of the process.

Even though you are angry and want to stop them, have some compassion for those officers that did think they were doing the right thing, even though they were not. They are footsoldiers.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 10:41 PM   #5
Egg
Banned

If they confiscated your air pistol, they would of had to have given you a recipt. have a look to see if they filled in the part where it has officer shoulder number on it and who was witness. The details should be on that - its an idea if they try to get moody about your complaint (and they will, the Police are really not nice to maggots).

Oh and a Maggot is what somepeople inside the Police call the genral public. If your not a police Officer, your a maggot.

Last edited by Egg; 01-22-2009 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Edited for clarification
Old 01-22-2009, 11:10 PM   #6
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for all the support and the valuable advice EGG really appreciate it and i amgonna get that pistol back !
regards Dave Caster
Old 01-22-2009, 11:32 PM   #7
Egg
Banned

No worries at all - I hate it when the Police go OTT and start throwing their weight around on issues where common sense would of been a much better tool to use than brute force.

I now have a motto 'the state is your enemy' when dealing with all public bodies, and refuse to assist, co-operate or help in any way shape or form any government body no matter who or what the situation is.
Old 01-22-2009, 11:47 PM   #8
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

as a result of this neighbour problem we have had several officers attend over incidents of damage to my car camera cables cut ect ect
i have told every officer what went on with the pistol and they are amazed by the actions taken

my wifes close friend her husband is on the force C'land Police and he has told me to stress that it was taken from the house and that the police were there originally to take photographs of injuries i sustained from an assault by the next door neighbour

the PC that started the chew is a bit of a joke amongst his collegues although this is somthing i would not repeat in the stn; and that this officer was overstepping his common sense and policing

thankyou again EGG and to all who have written with there comments and support.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:55 AM   #9
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Dave,

Sorry to hear of all your problems.

Great advice from both Egg and Anchor. Very sane.

There are nowadays a lot of people in positions of "authority" who are misusing or even abusing their authority based on ego and their own misplaced "power trip". Fortunately there are also some good people in positions of authority too.

I used to practice as a solicitor (though in the commercial/corporate and construction fields, not criminal - though the principles of how to deal with a problem are very similar) - I gave up a while ago because it didn't fit in with my increased awareness/consciousness...i just couldn't continue. Anyway that's a story for another day.

What i would say in your case is the following:

- follow the official procedures precisely, and fill in all forms correctly and immediately, this will be important.

- document all incidents/discussions in writing "contemporaneously" ie at the time, this carries a lot of weight. Date every file note you make and put the exact time down.

- when at the police station, try and have a witness there with you at all times, even if this is your wife. And at home of course.

- with respect to your neighbours, obviously you will be documenting all matters so i won't go into this. What i would say though is that there is always only one way to rid your self of the neighbour problem once and for all without getting protection orders etc put around you and your house: mediation. ie both parties meet separately and together with an independent person and tell their story. Often the real problem and solution come out then and the matter can be resolved, and everyone goes away happy.

I did a lot of this work in the past and the matter was resolved in 90% of the cases.

Finally, you can always put a "protective ring" around your house and you and your family..just ask your angels and spirit guides, its remarkably effective. If you think it, and believe it, it happens.

Take care,
Piers
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:14 AM   #10
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

HELLO PIERS
THANKYOU FOR THAT ADVICE AND INFORMATION I FEEL SO MUCH MORE CONFIDENT NOW AS I AM JUST GOING OUT THE DOOR TO THE POLICE STATION.

I WILL INFORM YOU ALL OF THE OUTCOME

KINDEST REGARDS PEACE LOVE AND BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL

DAVE CASTER
Old 01-23-2009, 12:52 PM   #11
Colin

Dave:

I [and my family] went through a similar situation with a "neighbour-from-hell" over 2 years ago..

It was that bad my wife came close to a nervous breakdown

We documented everything, and backed a lot of it up with CCTV evidence [even caught the bastards on CCTV pouring paint stripper over my car!!!], but, it was a waste of time. One police sergeant even told me CCTV evidence is worthless unless it's

• Of broadcast quality
  • In daylight
  • The offenders aint wearing caps/hoodies
  • The offenders are looking directly at the camera

He implied that unless all four conditions were met ANY good solicitor would get the culprits off!

But what really surprised me was he told me the Police could install a camera, but couldn't use anything recorded as evidence as it would infringe the culprits human rights!

But the most shocking thing I was told was I must NOT lay a finger on the scumbags [I've been teaching martial arts for 25 years] or I would be arrested for assault!

In the end we moved house to get away from them..and if they EVER bother my family again sod the law! I'll dispense my own swift justice

Just to add, I have a few friends on the Force [Beat Bobbies, Traffic..and Armed Response] and the ALL say the law in the UK is designed to protect the scumbags! They arrest them, then the courts give them a slap on the wrist & let them go!

The victims dont stand a chance..

Last edited by Colin; 01-23-2009 at 01:01 PM.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:06 PM   #12
Egg
Banned

I have to agree with Colin. Simply put, the state is your enemy. It hates you, it despises you, it feeds off you and offers nothing in return unless you pay for it.

The Police? a few good ones here and there, but by and large are now a uniformed bully boy arm to dispense the governments will rather than keep the Queens peace.

Colin, as a person who has been through what you have, I totally agree with you.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:29 PM   #13
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

THIS MORNING I WENT TO M'BRO POLICE STATION AND ASKED TO SEE THE DUTY INSPECTOR
WHEN I MET HIM I TOLD HIM THE TALE AND HE COULD NOT BELIEVE THIS OFFICERS ACTIONS
HE ASKED IF I WANTED TO MAKE A COMPLAINT OR SIMPLY HAVE MY AIR PISTOL BACK I TOLD HIM THAT I SIMPLY WANTED MY AIR PISTOL BACK HE THEN SAID HE WAS GOING TO SPEAK TO THE OFFICER CONCERNED.
HE THEN SAID HAS HE HAD IT DESTROYED I TOLD HIM AS FAR AS I AM AWARE NOT
HE THEN SAID TO HIS CREDIT IF HE HAS HAD IT DESTROYED I WILL FILL IN THE INDEPENDANT COMPLAINTS FORM HIS SELF.

I AGREE WITH YOU COLIN REGARDS SCUMBAG NEIGHBOURS WE HAVE LIVED HERE 22 YEARS WITHOUT A BIT OF BOTHER THE LAST 2 YEARS HAVE BEEN TORTURE FURTHER MORE THEY INVITE A BULLYBOY SON AROUND TO CAUSE MORE TROUBLE WE GOT ADVISED TO SCREW DOWN OUR LETTERBOX FLAPS AS THIS NUT JOB HAS BEEN ASSOSCIATED WITH POURING PETROL THRU THE FLAP AND SETTING FIRE TO IT....CHARMING
OUR SON IS SPECIAL NEEDS HIS MENTAL AGE IS 9/10 HE IS 20 YEARS OLD THE BULLY BOY WITH HIS BROTHER FOLLOWED HIM ONTO THE WASTELAND WHERE PHILLIP TAKES OUR TWO COLLIES AND BEAT HIM UP HE IDENTIFIED THEM BUT BECAUSE THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE COULD DO NOTHING.

GREAT BRITAIN GREAT SHAME MORE LIKE

KINDEST REGARDS THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT LETS SEE IF THIS INSPECTOR LIVES U TO HIS PROMISES

EGG PIERS COLIN DANTHEMAN ANCHOR THANKS FOR THE ADVICE AND SUPPORT DAVE CASTER
Old 01-23-2009, 02:35 PM   #14
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Man I wish I had not read that about those guys beating up your son, that absolutely makes my blood boil!!!!!, and that's putting it lightly!!!! I've always stood up for those getting picked on, especially handicapped whether it be physically or mentally, aaaarrrrrrggggg, that makes me mad! I wish I could fly over there and end that situation once and for all!!!!!.......don't ask!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 04:22 PM   #15
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou for those kind thoughtful words dantheman you have given me more support in those words of admonisnment than denise and i ever had of uk social services

phillip is 6 foot tall and weighs 26 stones !! And he sees no wrong in anything or anybody he thinks life is one big jolly laugh

bump your head he laughs uncontrollably
trap your fingers the same thing

but after he was beaten he was down for a few days ....now he laughs about that too
he does'nt see the serious side

but the sooner these horrible people move the better for all of us

dantheman an ocean may seperate us but i feel you man thankyou like you were stood beside me

kindest regards deepest respect dave caster
Old 01-23-2009, 04:25 PM   #16
Egg
Banned

Hi Dave,
cheers for keeping us up to date. Hope its resolved for the better!
Old 01-23-2009, 04:37 PM   #17
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

THANKYOU EGG IT WAS YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM AND COMMON SENSE WHICH GAVE ME A BIT OF DUTCH COURAGE
THANKYOU
REGARDS DAVE CASTER
Old 01-26-2009, 04:35 AM   #18
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Best of luck Dave, I'll keep my fingers crossed that it all works out well for you, I'll be thinking of you, best wishes as ever, Piers
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:58 PM   #19
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

JUST TO LET ALL YOU SUPPORTIVE AND KIND AVELONIANS KNOW THAT THE POLICE RETURNED MY AIR PISTOL TODAY WITH A SMILE AND AN APPOLOGY WHICH WAS RATHER BIG OF THEM
THANKYOU SO MUCH C'LAND POLICE AND TO ALL THOSE WHO TOOK AN INTEREST IN MY MINOR PLIGHT

ALSO IT WAS REPAIRED BY THE ARMORER AT THE STATION WITH A NEW GAS SEAL..............TOP MARKS TO THE FORCE AND THE BOBBY THAT BROUGHT IT TO MY HOME ADDRESS
KINDEST REGARDS TO YOU ALL BEST WISHES & MIND HOW YOU GO IN THE SNOW..................DAVE CASTER
Old 02-02-2009, 03:15 PM   #20
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Glad to hear it was resolved this way.

I wouldn't want to be the idiot bobby that took it away right now - I imagine the duty officer had a few choice things to say to him

alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:27 PM   #21
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastawaycas View Post
JUST TO LET ALL YOU SUPPORTIVE AND KIND AVELONIANS KNOW THAT THE POLICE RETURNED MY AIR PISTOL TODAY WITH A SMILE AND AN APPOLOGY WHICH WAS RATHER BIG OF THEM
THANKYOU SO MUCH C'LAND POLICE AND TO ALL THOSE WHO TOOK AN INTEREST IN MY MINOR PLIGHT

ALSO IT WAS REPAIRED BY THE ARMORER AT THE STATION WITH A NEW GAS SEAL..............TOP MARKS TO THE FORCE AND THE BOBBY THAT BROUGHT IT TO MY HOME ADDRESS
KINDEST REGARDS TO YOU ALL BEST WISHES & MIND HOW YOU GO IN THE SNOW..................DAVE CASTER

Sorry to hear of your probs blastawaycas, so typical of the way britain is going it seems, my heart went out to you, can't stand bullying and havings ones lives ruined by others.
Glad to hear you got your property back and trully hope things will settle down for you.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:25 PM   #22
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

THANKYOU AGAIN ONE AND ALL FOR ALL YOUR KIND WORDS AND SUPPORT , I HAVE TO ADMIT WHEN ALL THE DUST AND ANNOYANCE HAS SETTLED THE GUY WAS ONLY FOLLOWING HIS INSTINCTS AND DOING WHAT HE THOUGHT WAS BEST FOR THE COMMUNITY..HE DID NOT KNOW ME FROM ADAM,,I MAY HAVE BEEN A RIGHT NUTCASE AND HE DID BRING IT BACK (ALTHOUGH I HAD TO MAKE A LOT OF PHONE CALLS FOR HIM TO DO SO) AND DID EAT A BIT OF HUMBLE PIE WHEN HE BROUGHT IT BACK, AND THERE WAS A NOTE WRITTEN BY THE POLICE ARMORER THAT IT HAD BEEN CLEANED THE GAS SEAL REPLACED AND CHECKED, WHICH WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.
I KNOW I MAY HAVE BLEATED ON EARLIER, BUT I HAVE A BIT MORE RESPECT FOR THE WAY EVERYTHING WAS CONDUCTED IN THE END.
KINDEST REGARDS BEST WISHES ALL AND MIND HOW YOU GO IN THE SNOW
ALSO A BIG BIG THANKYOU TO EGG FOR YOUR STERN WORDS OF ADVICE YOU WERE RIGHT I WAS SADLY IN THE WRONG AND SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER. ..... DAVE CASTER
Old 02-02-2009, 10:28 PM   #23
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thats good news
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote