Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-25-2009, 06:23 AM   #51
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Taking action to change our reality

wao!!!
no wonder why we can't even agree to disagree....
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 06:53 AM   #52
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

One thing I know is true, we all have the same goal in mind. To eliminate the dark forces that have invaded this world and turned it upside down. We all see the problems as they exist. Some want to heal from within, and some in the physical plane. I believe we all have a spiritual reasoning, and need to experience the nirvana we all seek. But we all came here to experience the physical world, and to create that which we came for.
Some are on a path to discover what we came for. Some have been here many times. But one thing for sure..we came to experience this world in this dimension.
With that in mind, we came here to create in the NOW, not to give it all away and forget the great gift of life given to us to CREATE. To live in physical world, and make it a positive experience. To do that we just might have to shine some light on the darkness, and if that means exposing the darkness, so be it. It would be a crying shame to give up on this beautiful planet we've been given over to the elite few that want us to just roll over and take what they have to dish out...
I believe we can have nirvana here in this world if we so choose to CREATE it. We can all develop spiritually, and experience ascension, while improving our physical existence at the same time.
So you see, we are all on the same path, but don't ever give up on this physical world. As long as it is here, we need to cherish it, and take care of it, and as people understand we are all one.
It seems that a run for ascension without caring for the physical existence is turning your back on the very thing we're made of...Mother Earth.
We're all on the same side, we just need to view both sides of the coin, and understand both are important
Peace to all
Brook
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 10:38 AM   #53
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
wao!!!
no wonder why we can't even agree to disagree....
Ah yes,

the Great "Battle" of our/each Lifetime:

the "battle" between ego, mind and Spirit:

the "battle" WITHIN.

Peace!

Namaste
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 05:23 PM   #54
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I just believe we need to get working on the REALITY we came here to experience. The rest should all fall in place if we choose the right path.
Peace to all
Brook

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 06:39 PM   #55
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

Again, thinking a lot about this subject. As I said before I'm reading one of Dr. Greer's book and I'd like to quote from it:
"There is so much we can do. But the earth is calling out for practical work: we still burn coal for most of our electricity, just like 100 years ago. Human evolution has been hijacked 100 years by the forces of ignorance and greed. So we must work for the earth now.
I'm reminded of the story of the Buddha coming across a man who had spent 30 years practicing to levitate across a stream. Near him was a footbridge. This man was very proud of his accomplishment and said, "Look, oh Buddha, watch". And he floated across the stream to the other side. And the Budha walked across the footbridge across the stream and said, "Yes, but you could have just walked across the bridge, instead of spending 30 years trying to levitate..."
It's not to say that some of these abilities aren't wonderful - they are. But one could spend a great deal of time and effort on such abilities. Meanwhile, we are destroying the Earth and our civilization is terminal. So when the great task is at hand, even important things have to be set aside". (Pag.228)

Many people have been enlightened long ago but others have come to the realization of what's going on out of curiosity about UFOs, angels, economy, energy, etc.
All whistleblowers, lecturers, abductees, authors, contactees, researchers agree that is very important that PEOPLE KNOW. That's why we know too because they have shared what they know and we were listening.
When people know the veil is lifted and they can see. That's the point. After that, no more believing the lies the powers that be are telling us, we see the news, movies and stories from a different angle, we see the motives behind every action and we start questioning more about everything.

After that comes the knowledge that WE CAN CHANGE OUR REALITY, that every single action adds up to the final result.
We seem obsessed with gathering information but there's no action.

Please don't get me wrong, I know the importance of meditation and visualization and being the light, but not everybody is ready for that, it takes time and dedication and religious believes get in the way for so many, others just think is a little "weird", so let's be patient with them.
As I said before, believes aside, everybody has to eat and pay rent so they will wellcome the information.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:49 PM   #56
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
I'm reminded of the story of the Buddha coming across a man who had spent 30 years practicing to levitate across a stream. Near him was a footbridge. This man was very proud of his accomplishment and said, "Look, oh Buddha, watch". And he floated across the stream to the other side. And the Budha walked across the footbridge across the stream and said, "Yes, but you could have just walked across the bridge, instead of spending 30 years trying to levitate..."
It's not to say that some of these abilities aren't wonderful - they are. But one could spend a great deal of time and effort on such abilities. Meanwhile, we are destroying the Earth and our civilization is terminal. So when the great task is at hand, even important things have to be set aside". (Pag.228)
hi cloud9 - I agree with this 108%. There's a book from a few years ago, "The Hydrogen Economy," by Jeremy Rifkin. It's already all ready to go, conceptually, and the idea has already been put on the ground in Iceland (public transportation as I remember).
http://www.amazon.com/Hydrogen-Econo.../dp/1585421936

How the Hydrogen Economy Works, by Marshall Brain
http://auto.howstuffworks.com/hydrogen-economy.htm

Transportation is a big deal. On September 11, 2001, I was in the transportation & logistics business. It was a near miss in terms of whether anything would still move. There is a big backdoor world out there re distribution of goods. If food, mascara, and other key items are not available to consumers, the social problem becomes huge. Drivers were shell-shocked too in '01, but kept hauling and delivering. This is a testament to people holding infrastructure in place. The 'go shop' economic advice that followed, it's another story.

Rail is an option too. Everything old is new again (existing infrastructure - and we all love trains). I have more thoughts about jobs, employment rates - to start throwing ideas ...

love & light
Old 01-26-2009, 12:16 AM   #57
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

That story I shall keep abreast. Very poignant.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote