Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-02-2009, 11:09 PM   #1
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Default An explanation of reincarnation

The concept that most people have of reincarnation is not accurate. The common idea is that we are here to learn and to correct any errors that we made in previous incarnations. As the sceptics say, this is a rather ridiculous situation as we have no way of achieving anything because we are born with our memories of previous incarnations completely wiped

The reason for numerous incarnations is to enable us (our spirit or soul) to experience every aspect of living in a physical world. Through various incarnations we experience the full range of emotions from fear through to love - joy through to sorrow - pain through to pleasure. In fact, every single emotion you can think of. Each one of our senses is given the full treatment within its range. All this occurs over hundreds if not thousands of lifetimes.

In a typical scenario a group of souls agrees to work together to have certain experiences. These may incarnate as family members or friends. So, for example, your current parents may, in a previous existence, have been your brother and sister or cousins. Next time around, you could not only be in a different family relationship, but you could be of a different gender. In any group of souls there is nearly always one who has the ability to remember their purpose in life and so can guide other family members towards the right path.

Karma is the correcting of an imbalance. All experiences are of a positive or negative energy. There is nothing wrong with either positive or negative energy but they need to balance each other. If, at the end of an incarnation you have built up an excess of positive energy, then the next time you come into life, you will have negative experiences. The opposite occurs if you had built up an excess of negative energies.

There may be a gap of many years between incarnations or there may be only a matter of weeks or months. When we’ve run through the full range of physical experiences we are free to become energy spirits or light bodies. At many stages of our soul’s development, we can choose to become teachers and have the ability to influence others from time to time.

The time is fast approaching when we will all become aware as there are forces at work correcting the imbalance of negative energies that has occurred on Earth. As more and more of us become aware, like a snowball, the positive energies will overwhelm the imbalance and the world will be at peace. This is what will be known as The New World Order. In the past, the negative ‘powers that be’ have used this phrase and given it an aspect to be feared. Believe me, there is no reason to fear this New World Order.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:26 PM   #2
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: An explanation of reincarnation

I'd call that a True World Order!
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:32 PM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Brinty,

This is all in your own words, isn't it?

No copy and paste?

I like the way you do that...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 01:30 AM   #4
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Brinty,

This is all in your own words, isn't it?

No copy and paste?

I like the way you do that...
Yes Seashore, it's all my own work. Well, the inspiration came to me to put into words what I have always felt - and this was the result.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:31 AM   #5
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
I'd call that a True World Order!
I'll buy that TheObserver.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:36 AM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
Yes Seashore, it's all my own work. Well, the inspiration came to me to put into words what I have always felt - and this was the result.
You've posted some other things in your own words like about time travel and the multiverse?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 01:48 AM   #7
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Thanks Brinty, good thread.

I think along similar lines to yours but I have always wondered, the time frames of our individual lives in this carnation vary. Do you think that a young person, say, newborn-20yrs who dies from what ever cause's has aquired enough of this carnations experiences to warrant the death, or death of vehical if you will. 'Been there done that' now onto the next mission, so to speak? or perhaps there are just random events that no one or thing has control over?

Love to read your thoughts on this?

Peace.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 01:58 AM   #8
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

That was cool Britny! I'm thinking we will always need our physical bodies. I just think we keep getting recycled back into this world indefinitely. I'm not sure I buy the karmic aspects. Life happens...whether you are good or bad...or whether your chakras are balanced or not. My guess is that eventually we will be able to remember past lives at will...and will not forget our previous life when we reincarnate into a new life. But who knows...maybe that would spoil the innocence of forgetfulness. We're supposed to be gods...but we can't seem to remember anything. 'I created something yesterday...but I can't remember what it was.'
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:39 AM   #9
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

jross, one reason maybe for short, cutoff lifetimes maybe because of a life cut short because of suicide (having to complete the life they would have had!). Also,I have thought that a young person may come back for a specific purpose e.g. the waking up of their family or a member of their family through the shock of their death.

Love

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:50 AM   #10
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Brinty, I have been taught that we come in to a particular lifetime clothed in the body best suited for our learning and also the particular attitudes not completed, or brought to wisdom in previous lifetimes. Our personality self may not know what our past lives were and what we still have to learn, but our soul does!

We are compelled, drawn to, experience what is unfinished in us. For instance, the religious, self-righteous person who judged the morals of others in a previous life would come back in a sensuous body hell-bent on exploring sexuality. Whatever we judge, condemn in others, we get to come back "as" in the next lifetime. We can then experience, understand, and then we have wisdom and compassion. This makes sense to me.

Love

Carmen

Last edited by Carmen; 12-03-2009 at 03:53 AM.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 04:15 AM   #11
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jross View Post
Thanks Brinty, good thread.

I think along similar lines to yours but I have always wondered, the time frames of our individual lives in this carnation vary. Do you think that a young person, say, newborn-20yrs who dies from what ever cause's has aquired enough of this carnations experiences to warrant the death, or death of vehical if you will. 'Been there done that' now onto the next mission, so to speak? or perhaps there are just random events that no one or thing has control over?

Love to read your thoughts on this?

Peace.

Jross, the group souls have a contract or plan of an existence for them to experience in a particular incarnation. This plan is overseen and given the nod (so to speak) of a higher council. The individual soul selects its physical parents and sets the conditions of its own physical death. Now, in the case of say, a child being stillborn, or dying very young, its purpose for doing so could be to work off some karma for one or both it parents. At all times, the higher council has the final say but only on rare occasions do they change what has been decided by the group souls. Free will is the overriding consideration. It is the soul's choice to do what they wish - but if they get caught in the physical, earthly cycle of love of materialism, they will be required to reincarnate until they break that habit.
Old 12-03-2009, 04:18 AM   #12
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
You've posted some other things in your own words like about time travel and the multiverse?
Yes, from time to time, out of the blue, I get the inspiration to put things into words Seashore. When these occasions happen, I just go with the flow.
Old 12-03-2009, 04:26 AM   #13
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Brinty, I have been taught that we come in to a particular lifetime clothed in the body best suited for our learning and also the particular attitudes not completed, or brought to wisdom in previous lifetimes. Our personality self may not know what our past lives were and what we still have to learn, but our soul does!

We are compelled, drawn to, experience what is unfinished in us. For instance, the religious, self-righteous person who judged the morals of others in a previous life would come back in a sensuous body hell-bent on exploring sexuality. Whatever we judge, condemn in others, we get to come back "as" in the next lifetime. We can then experience, understand, and then we have wisdom and compassion. This makes sense to me.

Love

Carmen
Yes Carmen, as you say, our souls remember but we don't. The interesting thing is that we all have a subconscious connection to our soul that comes to us through our conscience - you know that quiet little voice that tells you what's right and what's wrong? Sadly, most of us are too busy listening to external noise to get the message our soul is trying to get through to us. Eventually the message does get through and we are then free to go on to higher things.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:27 AM   #14
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

i really enjoyed reading this thread, very simply and eloquently put
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:46 AM   #15
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I just wonder what kind of experience those, who were tortured to death in many different ways, wanted to have....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 11:04 AM   #16
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I just wonder what kind of experience those, who were tortured to death in many different ways, wanted to have....
yes and all the people living in suffering, pain, abuse.......thats where i wonder what is the lesson here? who knows what the answer is
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:47 PM   #17
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Brinty, I liked your post and your ideas, however it is my solemn belief that reincarnation for most souls on Earth has become completely involuntary and that we have been trapped by the web of karma, by DNA tampering, by the hijacking of the D12 stargates...and our experiences, good and bad but especially bad, are being "consumed" by other dimensional beings for sustenance.

The idea that we keep coming back again and again by our own accord because we want to experience all aspects of life--well it sounds good on paper, but my gut says no. I think we are being TOLD that, to keep us in line...even between lives. What we learn in this life is very important, because we do retain that knowledge between lives and we can perhaps make other decisions or at least attempt to go in another direction.

My task this life is to do whatever I can to break the cycle....because I am busting out of here if I can.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:55 PM   #18
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I go along with most of what you said. I have a question regarding memory

Why do others want to do recessions to bring back the memories of past lives?

I believe we all have to experience every lesson but my biggest question is, Is just knowing about something count as a lesson learned?

I read a true story and in it the reason they came back was to do it right but there was still a chance of failing and being brutally killed again. But it was their choice to come back or not
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 07:14 PM   #19
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Because in a previous incarnation they were the ones who did the torturing and this time they are the victims. A case of working off karma.
Old 12-03-2009, 07:24 PM   #20
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Brinty, I liked your post and your ideas, however it is my solemn belief that reincarnation for most souls on Earth has become completely involuntary and that we have been trapped by the web of karma, by DNA tampering, by the hijacking of the D12 stargates...and our experiences, good and bad but especially bad, are being "consumed" by other dimensional beings for sustenance.

The idea that we keep coming back again and again by our own accord because we want to experience all aspects of life--well it sounds good on paper, but my gut says no. I think we are being TOLD that, to keep us in line...even between lives. What we learn in this life is very important, because we do retain that knowledge between lives and we can perhaps make other decisions or at least attempt to go in another direction.

My task this life is to do whatever I can to break the cycle....because I am busting out of here if I can.
While there is a grain of truth in what you say Sarahmay, you are looking at the whole thing through your physical senses. These senses are confused by earthly, physical experiences which build up karma. It is your spiritual senses that will guide you when the time is right. Forget negative energies and concentrate on the positive - by doing so you defeat the 'bad guys' and help the rest of humanity climb out of the karmic mess they're in.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:29 PM   #21
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I go along with most of what you said. I have a question regarding memory

Why do others want to do recessions to bring back the memories of past lives?

I believe we all have to experience every lesson but my biggest question is, Is just knowing about something count as a lesson learned?

I read a true story and in it the reason they came back was to do it right but there was still a chance of failing and being brutally killed again. But it was their choice to come back or not
Because we live in a physical body and can only remember our current life, we are inclined to think that's all there is to existence be it only a few years, or 100. The truth is that our souls, that spark of energy that can never be destroyed, exists for eternity. So our 'life' now is as a grain of sand on all the seashores of all the worlds in all the galaxies. Our physical body is just like a suit of clothes or a vehicle - when it's worn out, it's replaced. By becoming fixated on our physical existence, we are blinded to the true reality and begin building karma. Once we do that, and until we wake up to what is happening, it is very hard to break out of the karmic cycle.

In most cases, people who found out about past lives were astonished at what they had experienced. They didn't go looking for these experiences but had them uncovered through regressive hypnotherapy.

You ask "Is just knowing about something count as a lesson learned?" The answer to that question is "yes, partly". Knowing about something is the first step to true awareness. The next step is accepting that something as fact.

Negative experiences in our lifetimes are the balancing actions of karma. What we experience is something we have been guilty of perpetrating in a past existence. If, on the other hand, we have positive experiences, that's because we gave positive experiences to others in the past. As the saying goes, "what comes round, goes round."
Old 12-03-2009, 09:07 PM   #22
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
Because in a previous incarnation they were the ones who did the torturing and this time they are the victims. A case of working off karma.
And the ones that were tortured in the previous lives had been tortured by others? So when did it all start? Who started torturing first?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:14 PM   #23
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

No disrespect, but I have always had a problem believing the ideas of the living whenever they try to explain life after death. The theories may be intriguing, but I never had the opportunity to speak to a deceased person to confirm the information, and it doesn’t help when the new souls arriving have no recollection of their past lives. It sounds to me, that I might be doomed in my next life because I do too much positive things in this life. That doesn’t sound good to me at all. Besides, knowing what I know about manifestations…I doubt if I want to believe I will be back here again suffering.

Life after death could probably be what ever our minds deem it to be. As individuals, our thoughts make our surroundings. So logically, I would think taking that same mentality into the after life will just intensify the experiences with these all so familiar thoughts. The scale of manifestations will be larger because of the fact that you’re now fully exposed and swimming in the pure mind….therefore creating your description of heaven and hell. Think it create it.

Oooor, maybe the soul will just go onto another realm or planet. Or it can reincarnate into another animal. Or maybe I have done a heap of foul stuff in a past life, if so, why don’t I have any memories of it. Yes, anything is possible. This is very interesting Brinty (as you are always), but I find this very speculative and for sanity reasons, I digress

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:36 PM   #24
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And the ones that were tortured in the previous lives had been tortured by others? So when did it all start? Who started torturing first?
That is knowledge that I don't have access to. It is not for us to know everything at this stage of our development. The message that comes through is "what happened in the past is not important, what IS important is what is being done in the present to influence the future in a positive way"
Old 12-03-2009, 10:56 PM   #25
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post

Life after death could probably be what ever our minds deem it to be. As individuals, our thoughts make our surroundings. So logically, I would think taking that same mentality into the after life will just intensify the experiences with these all so familiar thoughts. The scale of manifestations will be larger because of the fact that you’re now fully exposed and swimming in the pure mind….therefore creating your description of heaven and hell. Think it create it.
The immediate sense one has after death is of whatever one has imagined awareness will be after death. If you believed in Hell and you died with a guilty conscience, you will experience whatever you imagined Hell to be like. Conversely, if you believed that Heaven was where you sit around floating on a cloud and playing a harp, then that's what you'd get - until, in each case, your guardian angels or spirit guides would bring you up to speed with the true reality.

I'm sorry that you've never had the experience of "talking" to a deceased loved one. I can assure you there isn't a more rewarding experience. To know there is awareness after death is very comforting - particularly as you get closer to popping off. There are things out there in the true reality that we can't even begin to imagine. So much so that we are unable to comprehend even a small part of it. There is usually a good reason for us not knowing everything. We have to progress through stages in our development. For example, you wouldn't try teaching calculus to kindergarten children before they've learned to add and subtract. As the old adage goes, "softly, softly, catchy monkey."