Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-20-2009, 11:05 AM   #1
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

Default Sylphs?

Hello!

I thought I would share these pics I took some time ago. I took all of them within half an hour or so. It was pretty cool looking sky! Sylphs perhaps?

Click the pic for a larger version.

McMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:15 AM   #2
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sylphs?

Looks like Cirrus clouds in the Jet stream. In my experience Sylphs will create smaller easier to pick out anomalies in cloud formations. I had a sylph come and pay me a visit while I was napping a couple of times. It was really weird, almost as weird as the Sirens that made an appearance outside my apartment during Hurricane Francine.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 09:20 PM   #3
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Looks like Cirrus clouds in the Jet stream. In my experience Sylphs will create smaller easier to pick out anomalies in cloud formations. I had a sylph come and pay me a visit while I was napping a couple of times. It was really weird, almost as weird as the Sirens that made an appearance outside my apartment during Hurricane Francine.
tone, I don't understand this. How can a sylph pay you a visit while you were napping?

I also don't understand where there is any proof that sylphs exist. They all look like cirrus clouds to me.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 09:25 PM   #4
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

McMaster: the one on the lower pic, right hand side looks like a big bird...really cool pics.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:38 PM   #5
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Awesome photos! ive noticed a lot of Sylps after the chemtrails.
here are the first ones that showed up after i put about 12HHG's around my house.

Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:58 AM   #6
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=2364

Sure looks like proof to me!

Its good to have friends in high places.

JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:56 AM   #7
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks all!

I read the some of the other thread and someone mentioned having seen dragon looking one. I also saw one, not when taking the photo, but afterwards when I went through photos I noticed this dragon looking after my rock climbing friends. I'll try to find it and I'll post it here.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:27 AM   #8
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
tone, I don't understand this. How can a sylph pay you a visit while you were napping?

I also don't understand where there is any proof that sylphs exist. They all look like cirrus clouds to me.
I was laying there half asleep on my bed. Something walked between the corner of the bed and the wall brushing up against the bed enough to move it a few times. Thinking it was an earthbound I ignored it (crazy stuff like this happens to me all of the time). Playfully it picked up the corner of my pillow about 4 inches and dropped it. It then started nudging me like a little kid that wants to play. I still had no idea what it was. Then I could hear its wings fluttering in the room. Like huge dragonfly wings. I still did not know what it was so I grabbed hold of it. When I did it grabbed hold of me and I went out of body wrestling with it on the floor of my room while out of body.

It was not until I researched what it was with the pendulum that I found out that it was a young playful sylph. The reason this happened is because I am shaman and I am an air elemental. The adult sylphs would never try anything like this.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:11 PM   #9
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
It was not until I researched what it was with the pendulum that I found out that it was a young playful sylph. The reason this happened is because I am shaman and I am an air elemental. The adult sylphs would never try anything like this.
cool. so you have some type of connection. maybe you should explore this further. this is the first time ive heard of sylps making contact in such a manner. when the sylps appear around where i live i can feel the energy change with the environment but nothing beyond that.

maybe you could be friends with these younger sylps and be able to call them when ever and where ever their needed.

thx
Old 04-21-2009, 04:15 PM   #10
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=2364

Sure looks like proof to me!

Its good to have friends in high places.

Wow Jester: that looks like a whale
Old 04-21-2009, 04:34 PM   #11
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvasa144 View Post
cool. so you have some type of connection. maybe you should explore this further. this is the first time ive heard of sylps making contact in such a manner. when the sylps appear around where i live i can feel the energy change with the environment but nothing beyond that.

maybe you could be friends with these younger sylps and be able to call them when ever and where ever their needed.

thx
My instincts told me to leave it alone and be greatful for the close encounter. This was a young sylph that did not know any better. He came back a few times and I had to tell him that it was not a good idea for us to "play" because the adults would not approve. He actually came back a couple of times. I would here a little noise at the window, followed by the sound of its fluttering wings in the room with me. I was afraid that if the adult sylphs found out about this that they might blame me. They are good creatures, but so are bears until you get to close to one of their cubs.

It was attracted to my room because I had a high intensity Lemurian Seed Crystal set up to radiate high frequencies of consciousness in the room. The sylphs version of play was way to strange for my taste. In other words, it scared the **** out of me the first time it happened. This is mostly because the other times I have been visited in my sleep it was by a powerful negative entity or two. I am a little gun shy when it comes to being awoken by mythical creatures.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:58 PM   #12
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMaster View Post
Thanks all!

I read the some of the other thread and someone mentioned having seen dragon looking one. I also saw one, not when taking the photo, but afterwards when I went through photos I noticed this dragon looking after my rock climbing friends. I'll try to find it and I'll post it here.
cool love to see it.

A few months before this I saw a much different one. It sorta snuck up on me and gave me a good look. I was outside the shop one evening staring at the stars and the moon. It was a full moon and an eclipse that night with clear skies...except for this one "cloud" (sylph). It did a fly by over the roof of the building and just sailed by being lit fully from behind by the intense brightness of the moon beams.

I had to rub my eyes to make everything blurry then refocus and it was a great big cloud face. I mean a round cloud ball with the complete details of a mans face with eyes and cheek bones and a jawline. You would have to see it to believe it. It knocked me off my feet. Serious. I had to sit down, and by sit down I mean flop into a chair and think about what I just saw. I mean there was a giant face in the sky! It seriously took me a couple min of thinking in my mind about it. I even asked myself if I was alright. I said sure.

Got all the proof I need. I know i will see our friends again soon, wild eh!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:45 PM   #13
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Sy1.jpg

Here's one I took a picture of.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:44 AM   #14
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

Nice Photos everyone!

I managed to find the dragon one. Let's see if anybody else can see what I see. To me personally it just jumps straight out of the photo. But few mates I asked, couldn't see anything on it

Edit: When this pick was taken, I had never even heard about Sylphs, and was comfortably still sleeping sheeple.

Last edited by McMaster; 04-22-2009 at 06:51 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:11 PM   #15
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Nice Photos everyone!

I managed to find the dragon one. Let's see if anybody else can see what I see. To me personally it just jumps straight out of the photo. But few mates I asked, couldn't see anything on it

Edit: When this pick was taken, I had never even heard about Sylphs, and was comfortably still sleeping sheeple.

Are you seeing the rock in the shape of a head with a hugh almond shaped eye, where the people are sitting?
Old 04-22-2009, 08:35 PM   #16
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

Now that you mention it, yes, I can kinda see that yes
But the dragon I'm seeing is in the clouds.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:20 PM   #17
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Now that you mention it, yes, I can kinda see that yes
But the dragon I'm seeing is in the clouds.
nope sorry, can't see the dragon
Old 04-23-2009, 06:04 AM   #18
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

here is a great link with personal accounts and pictures of Sylphs.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/sylph...ailindex.shtml
Old 04-23-2009, 08:00 AM   #19
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
nope sorry, can't see the dragon
Here, I cropped it and made the dragon head a little bit more visible.
Am I just seeing things? It's got even smoke coming out of it's mouth

Old 04-27-2009, 05:54 AM   #20
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

amazing
Old 04-27-2009, 02:45 PM   #21
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Top right hand corner loks like pair of hands left hand strong bur right hand blends ito main cloud,but thats my view.my view

Cool pic Strange what we each see as truth to us but quite different to others

Love light & clarity
Truthseeker360
Quote:
Nice Photos everyone!

Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:33 AM   #22
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The second series of shots in this video are Sylphs. The first one are some other sort of light beings.

Sylph Video