Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-08-2009, 07:26 PM   #1
Egg
Banned

Default UN Ambulance caught on camera ferrying Hammas fighters!

Please note: This video is 4 1/2 years old, and NOT from the current Gaza conflict. I apologise now as all mistakes are my own! Sorry!

Last edited by Egg; 01-08-2009 at 08:24 PM.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:57 PM   #2
Steve_G

Default Re: UN Ambulance caught on camera ferrying Hammas fighters!

I doubt that was a UN sanctioned operation. Much more likely Hamas either hijacked an ambulance or fitted out vans to look like them. If they can get the Israeli's to fire on a supposed UN ambulance and those pictures go around the world the pressure on other nations to intervene militarily against Israel goes sky high.

Hamas has no chance in a straight fight with the Israeli war machine. If other nations get involved it could escalate very quickly, which is probably what TPB want anyway.

Also worth remember that there is nothing in that video to say it was shot in Gaza- just dark streets and no landmarks. Could have been anywhere. I think that's worth bearing in mind regarding ANY video footage of anything, especially in the digital age where these kinds of videos can be easily produced with a decent computer.

Wasn't there a youtube video of Colin Powell making a speech that was entirely generated by CGI?

Good find though.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:06 PM   #3
Aisuru Chiku
Avalon Senior Member

WHAT A MESS
NOW what are we going to do about it?!
Aisuru Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 08:10 PM   #4
Egg
Banned

The problem being though Steve is that if israel can prove that Hamas are using ambulances for armed troop transportation, Israel will have the right to bomb the #### out of all red cross / cresent vehicles as they will say 'ah yes, but they used them before so we presume they do every time'.

Thats IF this video is true, IF this video is in Gaza, and if its not a recut from Iraq. I'll do my usual digging about and see what I can find.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:15 PM   #5
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
The problem being though Steve is that if israel can prove that Hamas are using ambulances for armed troop transportation, Israel will have the right to bomb the #### out of all red cross / cresent vehicles as they will say 'ah yes, but they used them before so we presume they do every time'.

Thats IF this video is true, IF this video is in Gaza, and if its not a recut from Iraq. I'll do my usual digging about and see what I can find.
I know what you're saying. Let's hope they don't let things get that far- it's terrible enough over there as it is without targetting ambulances.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:15 PM   #6
Egg
Banned

I APOLOGISE IN FULL. THIS VIDEO IS OVER 4 1/2 YEARS OLD.

I placed a thread without my usual treble checking and got caught with me pants in a twist.

My apologise.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/002107.php

2004 video.

http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/Rea...7-4710F6CD5089

Sorry folks, my VERY bad.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:22 PM   #7
Steve_G

Not to worry Egg, at least you caught it. I for one am VERY glad- think of it as good news!

Keep it up mate, you dig out some really good stuff.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:33 PM   #8
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Egg,

You just got yourself a fan. Me. Why?

You're on the ball, even if you post information you re-check it to verify your sources, and if you make a mistake, you aren't afraid to admit it.

Good work. It's the second time I found myself praising you and that my friend is not very common coming from me.

Do I smell an Avalon researcher?

Best regards,

Steve

P.S. The guy who posted the video on Youtube joined there on 3rd of Jan, is 27 years old and lives in Israel.

He posted two videos. The ambulance one (three days ago) and another called "Hamas terrorists kill innocent Palestinian in Gaza (Rare Video) (Must See)" (two days ago) http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=I1M4eH...e=channel_page

Making sure the sources are genuine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MAR_Iwq9-R0

Uh oh. Now if Israel has seen this, the UN has just lost all capability to stand in between the two waring sides. Picking up the injured? yes of course if they are not fighting.

Picking up and shielding armed fighters? ouch. The UN just lost the middle ground and Israel now has legitimate reasons to destroy UN ambulances.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote