Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-03-2009, 04:46 AM   #51
Soulmate7
Banned

Default Re: escalation of Israeli-palestinian conflict

The following video is NOT for sensible people, pregnant women or people who suffer from heart diseases.
Only watch this video if you have a strong stomach!

RAW (Graphic) Scene After IDF Attack In Gaza On 01/01/ 09:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk9NEQWLLic

On the other hand, if you can stomach it, please forward it to as many people as you can. By exposing the Zionist atrocities, we can make a difference.
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 05:34 AM   #52
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmate7 View Post
The following video is NOT for sensible people, pregnant women or people who suffer from heart diseases.

On the other hand, if you can stomach it, please forward it to as many people as you can. By exposing the Zionist atrocities, we can make a difference.
I imagine my child lying there in all that carnage......OMG

What have we done?
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 05:44 AM   #53
mulder

This video is shocking:
HTML Code:
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk9NEQWLLic
2009 has already started being the year from hell. Isreal is attacking Gaza to subdue the people. If Isreal attacked a neighbouring country stating with "I", there would be massive unrest in Gaza. Now this unrest is impossible. I'm predicting a new war very soon in the middle east.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:43 AM   #54
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I cannot get transferred to the link...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 12:20 PM   #55
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Here's an article of Pres. Bush on the situation...
WASHINGTON – President George W. Bush on Friday branded the Hamas rocket attacks on Israel an "act of terror" and outlined his own condition for a cease-fire in Gaza, saying no peace deal would be acceptable without monitoring to halt the flow of smuggled weapons to terrorist groups.

Bush chose his weekly taped radio address to speak for the first time about one of the bloodiest Mideast clashes in decades. It began a week ago. Israeli warplanes have rained bombs on Gaza, targeting the Palestinian militant group Hamas, which has traumatized southern Israel with intensifying rocket attacks.

"The United States is leading diplomatic efforts to achieve a meaningful cease-fire that is fully respected," Bush said. "Another one-way cease-fire that leads to rocket attacks on Israel is not acceptable. And promises from Hamas will not suffice — there must be monitoring mechanisms in place to help ensure that smuggling of weapons to terrorist groups in Gaza comes to an end."
There's only one name for Bush and it begins with C
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 03:29 PM   #56
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmate7 View Post

Soulmate. When i click on the link, I receive this message from youtube:
" This video has been removed due to terms of use violation"
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 03:35 PM   #57
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

This a link title; Has Washington Given israel the Green Light for Ground Operation in Gaza?
It's a short article.
http://www.larouchepac.com/news/2009...ation-gaz.html

God Help the Israeli and Palestinian innocent civilians of there is a ground assault on Gaza by the Israeli military. I think this would escalate the situation. As if it wasn't already as escalated as it gets with the death of people...I will keep sending love and today we're doing a protest for antiwar and nonviolence.
Sad to report my mom has disowned me because I care about the palestinian people. Sad Sad Sad.
Old 01-03-2009, 03:59 PM   #58
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip – Israeli warplanes, gunboats and artillery units bombarded more than 40 Hamas targets Saturday, including weapons storage facilities, training centers and leaders' homes as Israel's offensive against Gaza's Islamic militant rulers entered a second week.

There were tentative signs that the current phase of fighting may be nearing an end. Most of the airstrikes targeted empty buildings and abandoned sites, suggesting Israel may be running out of targets.

In another indication the campaign was entering a new phase, Israeli artillery units attacked Gaza for the first time, military officials said. The shelling was directed at open areas, but was seen as a possible signal that a ground invasion could be nearing.

Israeli defense officials said some 10,000 troops, including tank, artillery and special operations units, were massed on the Gaza border and prepared to invade. They said top commanders are split over whether to send in ground forces, in part because such an operation could lead to heavy casualties but also because they believe Hamas already has been dealt a heavy blow. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were classified discussions.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 04:45 PM   #59
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

This sacrifice in all it's heart brakand horror is still only the precurser to the hopefully averted main plan.... Remember the heart chakra of the planet is in Iran..... Why are the dark Cabal so intent on invading? If the heart chakra of the planet is obliterated...wounded and "Smited"..... it has an effect on the heart chakra'sof all the living entites on the planet..... Send a wall of protective light to that energy centre of our planet and keep it blazing, protected and safe.
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 04:58 PM   #60
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
This sacrifice in all it's heart brakand horror is still only the precurser to the hopefully averted main plan.... Remember the heart chakra of the planet is in Iran..... Why are the dark Cabal so intent on invading? If the heart chakra of the planet is obliterated...wounded and "Smited"..... it has an effect on the heart chakra'sof all the living entites on the planet..... Send a wall of protective light to that energy centre of our planet and keep it blazing, protected and safe.
i didn't know that about Iran. I will definitely sent that protective light there. thanks for the info.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:31 PM   #61
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC reality in gaza.
If you can stomach the 1st 10 seconds, then you are brave.

They attacked a civilian market.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StHl5SLO6v0

This is literally Hell on earth. If they put things like this on mainstream media, this would stop at this moment.

I don't know guys. If mother earth wants to shake things up and gives us 1000 earthquakes to learn our lesson, I fully understand her.

I have no worlds to describe the horror of what we're witnessing. This is a day of mourning and I will think of everyone in Gaza for a while.

The world needs a spiritual cleansing NOW!! and I don't mean that in any religious sense.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:51 PM   #62
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

This is outrageous!! And the rest of the world allows it because Israelis are doing it.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:36 PM   #63
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Israel must be stopped!
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 11:29 PM   #64
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip – Israeli tanks and troops launched a ground offensive in the Gaza Strip Saturday night with officials saying they expected a lengthy fight with Hamas militants in the densely populated territory after eight days of punishing airstrikes failed to halt rocket attacks on Israel.

Hamas vowed that Gaza would be a "graveyard" for Israelis forces.

"This will not be easy and it will not be short," Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak said soon after the ground invasion began.

The incursion was preceded by several hours of heavy artillery fire after dark, igniting flames in the night sky. Machine gun fire rattled as bright tracer rounds flashed through the darkness and the crash of hundreds of shells sent up streaks of fire.

Artillery fired illuminating rounds, sending streaks of bright light drifting down over Gaza's densely packed neighborhoods. Gunbattles could be heard, as troops crossed the border into Gaza, marching single file. They were backed by helicopter gunships and tanks.

Israeli security officials said the objective is not to reoccupy Gaza. The depth and intensity of the ground operation will depend on parallel diplomatic efforts, the officials said on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak to the media.

We have many, many targets, Israeli army spokeswoman Maj. Avital Leibovich told CNN. "To my estimation, it will be a lengthy operation."

Before the ground incursion began, heavy Israeli artillery fire hit east of Gaza City in locations were Hamas fighters were deployed. The artillery shells were apparently intended to detonate Hamas explosive devices and mines planted along the border area before troops marched in.

"Gaza will not be paved with flowers for you, it will be paved with fire and hell," Hamas warned Israeli forces. Spokesman Ismail Radwan said in a televised speech Gaza will "become a graveyard" for Israeli soldiers.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ml_israel_palestinians
Old 01-04-2009, 02:38 AM   #65
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder if this is obamas test. escalation of Israeli-palestinian conflict
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:02 AM   #66
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
I wonder if this is obamas test. escalation of Israeli-palestinian conflict
It's a few weeks early, but could be.
Old 01-04-2009, 03:14 AM   #67
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
It's a few weeks early, but could be.
Is there someone we can write...Can we organize on this??

I have a REAL bad feeling about this.....
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:50 AM   #68
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here's an article of Pres. Bush on the situation...
WASHINGTON – President George W. Bush on Friday branded the Hamas rocket attacks on Israel an "act of terror" and outlined his own condition for a cease-fire in Gaza, saying no peace deal would be acceptable without monitoring to halt the flow of smuggled weapons to terrorist groups.

Bush chose his weekly taped radio address to speak for the first time about one of the bloodiest Mideast clashes in decades. It began a week ago. Israeli warplanes have rained bombs on Gaza, targeting the Palestinian militant group Hamas, which has traumatized southern Israel with intensifying rocket attacks.

"The United States is leading diplomatic efforts to achieve a meaningful cease-fire that is fully respected," Bush said. "Another one-way cease-fire that leads to rocket attacks on Israel is not acceptable. And promises from Hamas will not suffice — there must be monitoring mechanisms in place to help ensure that smuggling of weapons to terrorist groups in Gaza comes to an end."
Bush's words are rendered useless by the fact that he will no longer be in power. Mark my words, his reign of terror ends on January 20th.

As for my post, "Israel Must Be Stopped!" post, it is not a negative post. It's something that simple must end. The oppression of people in that area is a blight upon humanity that must be corrected. Positive vibes are always welcome but I think that the world needs to see these atrocities for what they really are.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:15 AM   #69
Soulmate7
Banned

Folks, if you want to see the news without the usual Zionist biasism, you should watch PressTV.
http://www.streamick.com/index.php?tv=presstv
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:17 AM   #70
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Sadly, the initial offering from Soulmate7 on this thread was summarily passed over in favor of the 'outrage' and talk of 'anti-war' demonstrations. There was a HUGE message within that story and it's getting lost.

You can't stop anything by being 'against' it. Your energy towards that end is inadvertently feeding the energy that perpetuates it. The universe doesn't hear the words that proceed the subject of your emotion, only the thing that you're focused upon. "I hate war" = more war. "I hate the suffering" = more suffering.

Many of us, if we had superpowers, would fly right over there and put things right - faster than a speeding bullet I might add. But I think its important to recognize the programming that elicits certain responses and how that energy is used against us. I've seen a couple of articles now highlighting the death of children during this conflict, because that is going to strike a chord with just about everybody. The humanitarian programmed response to such horrible acts is one of outrage and vengeance. But pull the reins on your ego for a second and see what this is inside of you before looking outside of you.

Are you afraid of death? Hopefully, the answer is 'no' because you understand that there is no true death - only changes in form. So, if there is no true death - what is everybody getting themselves so worked up about? This is not a question to encourage an argument over how awful a human I am because I'm not ready to launch missiles from my backyard at those lunatics, but one that asks all of you (us) to detach from that which seeks to confine you. All of this grief has everything to do with attachment.

When we mourn the passing of a loved one, its not because they're truly dead but because we'll miss them. We're attached to them. We're attached to the maya (cosmic delusion) of this dimension.

I don't even care who's right and who is wrong in this whole mess. The very notion of there being someone more righteous than another furthers the lie of division. We're only being told what they want us to believe. And what they want us to believe is holding hands with what they want us to feel. What we feel is what we create. They're manipulating our creative powers without many of us even knowing it!

I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I love you.

If we can apply these emotions to ALL of it, then - and only then - will we begin to change the world around us. The people that have died are now in complete understanding of the various dimensions that we're still struggling to wrap our little 3d, programmed minds around. I don't feel bad for them. THEY don't feel bad about it. Why should I? The veil is thinning. The maya is falling apart. I don't want to subscribe to yesterday's programmed reactions that endorse the limitation, but rather expand my consciousness to really take in the bigger picture and therefore dismiss the limitations that have sought to confine us for far too long.

Everything out there, is everything right here. In you. In me. Time for the spiritual warriors to step up and embrace this truth. One man in a hospital cured a bunch of people labeled criminally insane. What kind of impact do you think a couple hundred will have upon the population? And from there, just like in the hospital story - more will join the ranks. Including the ones who were previously pulling the triggers.

We win, light beings. Know this. Be this.
Proud to be among you.
recallone
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:13 PM   #71
SamWhiteHopi
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: escalation of Israeli-palestinian conflict

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post

I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I love you.

Everything out there, is everything right here. In you. In me. Time for the spiritual warriors to step up and embrace this truth. One man in a hospital cured a bunch of people labeled criminally insane. What kind of impact do you think a couple hundred will have upon the population? And from there, just like in the hospital story - more will join the ranks. Including the ones who were previously pulling the triggers.

We win, light beings. Know this. Be this.
Proud to be among you.
recallone

Nothing to apologize about, Recallone [Reply #70], at least not here. I agree with every thing you say here. It is essential that we all keep our balance and focus. Standing back detaching ourselves from the slaughter of children, or anyone for that matter, is not callus or unloving. We here know all too well what is going on behind the scenes, the agenda of the elite, where the general public doesn’t know. We don’t know how far the plans of the elite are going to be allowed to go. Personally I feel this is only the beginning.

Unfortunately, mankind needs to be brought to the brink of total destruction before arrogance can be over come.[And even then humans have a short memory and are at each others necks shortly after wars. Goodness, look how few years there were between WWI & WWII and it looks like we just might be on the brink of WWIII. The elite want their human sacrifices and humans follow blindly to the alters with literal blood or their hate and anger.] And then there are those who will never take their blinkers off. The creators of humankind, and any other beings who have shown a commitment to helping mankind, can not come to the aid of humankind just yet because many humans are so arrogant they would say it was interference and not intervention by request. We all here can see the need for intervention and have had our arms open to it for years, but that is not enough. It is like mankind suffering a fever that must be allowed to run its course to build its own immune system or there will be another more deadly outbreak.

IMO, protests, voting and signing petitions and so forth is all part of the system of controlling mankind. Any battles won have been allowed to keep the masses silent and believing the Politicians listen. It is all just a ploy to brain wash people into thinking they control the decisions of the politicians. We here know better. I am not being negative but what is happening is supposed to happen. Presidents don’t bring change for the better. They come in various wrappers with filling that is the same, just stronger or weaker depending on the season and what is convenient to please or displease the sheeple at the time. Hundreds of years ago the Hopi Indians warned the invaders of America [Turtle Island], and later other nations, that if they didn’t stop their destruction of Mother Earth the price would be a heavy one to pay. The invaders chose the second path that would lead mankind to the brink of destruction. The Hopi were promised that even if there were a few peaceful ones who treated our Mother correctly they would not allow humankind to be annihilated, as this planets survival affects all life, not just humans.

Politicians will not listen to the people, for they are hand picked puppets. Therefore it must be remembered that our creators and our celestial brothers and sisters can read the thoughts of each and every human. They know when and how to intervene. Our place is to retain our love and not to fall asleep or become drowsy, or get caught up in the mentality of humankind that is sadly still mostly sleep walking [And squawking: Why? why? Why?] A sleep walk of its own choosing. The celestials can see the details, where unfortunately we can’t. Remaining focused in love might not seem a lot in contributing to the overall future of humankind, but it is the most powerful force in existence. The question must be answered. How many of humankind can remain in love no matter what we go through in order to finish this game where many have said enough is enough?

To all.
SamWhiteHopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 02:03 PM   #72
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Everybody,

I'm not really a political person, but why is Michael Bloomberg in Israel? Isn't he the Mayor of New York?

What does the Mayor of New York have to do with a conflict in Gaza?

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 02:08 PM   #73
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Everybody,

I'm not really a political person, but why is Michael Bloomberg in Israel? Isn't he the Mayor of New York?

What does the Mayor of New York have to do with a conflict in Gaza?

Best regards,

Steve
These wars are run by the N.Y. Jews, but I guess that would need a whole new thread.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 02:37 PM   #74
Steve_G

Original story: http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id...onid=351020202

Depleted uranium found in Gaza victims
Sun, 04 Jan 2009 13:16:21 GMT
Medics tell Press TV they have found traces of depleted uranium in some Gazan residents wounded in Israel's ground offensive into the strip.

Norwegian medics told Press TV correspondent Akram al-Sattari that some of the victims who have been wounded since Israel began its attacks on the Gaza Strip on December 27 have traces of depleted uranium in their bodies.

The report comes after Israeli tanks and troops swept across the border into Gaza on Saturday night, opening a ground operation after eight days of intensive attacks by Israeli air and naval forces on the impoverished region.

Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak warned on Sunday that the wide-ranging ground offensive in the Gaza Strip would be "full of surprises."

A ground offensive in the densely-populated Gaza is expected to drastically increase the death toll of the civilian population.

The latest assaults bring the number of Palestinians killed to over 488 with 2790 others wounded. The UN says that about 25 percent of the casualties were civilian deaths - including at least 34 children.

According to Israeli army officials, at least 30 of its soldiers have been wounded since the start of the ground campaign.

Amid global condemnation of the ongoing violence in the region, the UN Security Council failed to agree on a united approach to resolve the crisis.

" Once again, the world is watching in dismay the dysfunctionality of the Security Council," UN General Assembly chief Miguel d'Escoto said Sunday.

According to diplomatic sources, the US blocked a Security Council resolution, with US Deputy Ambassador Alejandro Wolff arguing that an official statement that criticizes both Israel and Hamas would not be helpful.

The White House has so far declined to comment on whether an Israeli ground incursion into Gaza is a justified measure.

AA/DT/CS/MD
Old 01-04-2009, 03:09 PM   #75
K626
Avalon Senior Member

On some footage on the BBC site it looks like they are using air burst phosphorous bombs as well. Totally indiscreiminate weapon that floods an area with skin burning chemicals.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote