Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 08:12 AM   #1
lawlessline

Default The truth is out there somewhere?

Hi,

Just a few things that have been going through the old noggin.

Firstly, if the powers that be, know that the earth changes are coming, then why bother with the population reduction programme?

If they have stolen the looking glass machine from aliens, then why didn't the aliens see the idiots that were gouing to steal it and see the damage they were going to do.

Why if harrp can do all that is said can be done, of which I am sure it can, how come the help from exterior doesn't help change what they are doing?

Why mess around creating the Amero if, with the earth changes, the economy will have no significants.

Why create super bugs that could destroy even their own kind?

A confusion world that keeps coming up and biting you on the but.

Love and light,

LL
Old 09-24-2008, 11:42 AM   #2
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The truth is in there somewhere!

The mind is bound to be confused by all the info/disinfo truths and halftruths flying around in the ether and inet. I find that it is no use speculating over all these things before the big picture is revealed. At one point all will be revealed and we will know the whole truth about what has been going on etc.
You questions are speculations built upon speculations and so on... Nobody can answer them because no one really knows the big picture and all the details for the time being but perhaps our ET allies...

As of now it is a better service to quiet the mind and relax into your being. Then you will perhaps find that answers come out of nowhere and suddenly you just "know". When ignorance is removed Truth automatically and instantly takes it place. I would rather focus on the bigger picture of what is going on at this time than to bother an already overworked mind with such speculations and details. Hope this was helpful! Thanks and good luck!
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:31 PM   #3
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The truth is out there somewhere?

haha, great questions and thank you for posting them. Intelligent questions, thoughtful inquiries, etc. have a way of calming me down...
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:47 PM   #4
Why So Serious
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The truth is out there somewhere?

Just let it happen... Your truth is yours - mine is mine... The universe is a strange place...

Prepare for you and your family then live. The wife and I have prepared for everything we can (food, water, fuel, self defense, etc.). We've backed up all pics and videos of the kids on a 500MB hard drive and have ruck sacks packed in case we need to exit form our area quickly.

Now, we're picking up board games, instruments and books for entertainment. If the grid shuts down I'll miss my music collection most, but then I'll have the excuse to learn the guitar!

Have fun and trust your intuition...
Why So Serious is offline   Reply With Quote