Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 10-23-2008, 06:02 PM   #51
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Lightbulb Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Went into a chemist today and tried to buy some Sodiumchlorite /NaClO2 28%
The chemist said "Sorry we don't have that."
So I asked "Where can I buy some?"
He replied "I don't know as it has no medical use."

For a second I thought about telling him to have a look on the net, but thought better of it
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:05 PM   #52
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Ships worldwide
http://mmsmiracle.com/mjmj275
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:32 PM   #53
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Yea i already ordered some from there Just wanted to get some here if poss
Old 10-23-2008, 09:22 PM   #54
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

A note about MMS.

Exposing MMS to sunlight will render it useless.

Store in a dark place. In its dark bottle MMS will remain potent for at least two years if kept in the refrigerator. Less if not refrigerated.

One bottle will probably last you a year.

For your safety and consideration, their MMS is manufactured and bottled by a GMP Certified Nutraceutical company with tamper proof induction seals and shrink wrapped neck bands.

FREE Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book:
http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing ~ Click on About MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download.

Low cost shipping rates, include worldwide.

See previous and future posts by peaceandlove regarding experience and protocols.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 07:49 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:28 PM   #55
Blufire77
Avalon Senior Member

Anytime the word “miracle” is attached to anything my warning bells go off.

Also anything that you ingest that needs such intense careful dosing and that has such contraindications means there is high probability of harm.

Everything in balance and wisdom.
Blufire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:45 PM   #56
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blufire77 View Post

Also anything that you ingest that needs such intense careful dosing and that has such contraindications means there is high probability of harm.

Knowledge is power.
Study what Chlorine Dioxide Ion is in depth and how it effects the body.
Do not just reject it because you think it's risky.
Understand it.

Many did not believe the world was round either.
So you are not alone.

Peace,
Ampgod
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:36 PM   #57
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Hey blu, you're overdoing things.
It is far from intense carefull dosing.
You can take 3 drops of acid or 5 or 6, as long as it is enough to react.
One drop or two drops of MMS more or less? No problem.
And you have not seen 1 single contraindication posted anywhere.
There is no probability of harm.
Where and what have you been reading lately?
Not this thread anyway.
Old 10-24-2008, 02:42 AM   #58
Blufire77
Avalon Senior Member

Peer,

I'm a medicinal herbalist and I become very concerned when people feel that "natural" things are okay to take and won't hurt you. Arsenic and hemlock are natural but I certainly would not suggest someone take it. Before you get your bloomers in a bunch I am not saying MMS is in the same catagory as arsenic.

Yes I understand the benefits of MMS . . . . I just do not feel it is a miracle chemical.

The fact that MMS has to be taken by carefully measured drops and ramping up or down means one has to be very careful in using this chemical. When you have to take into consideration someones weight and diet is very telling. I also would be very concerned where the different people are finding this product and how it is being produced or manufactured.

I'm not sure about your comment about 2 or 3 drops of "acid" . Are you saying you would ingest something like Hydrochloric Acid and it would be fine if you only took 2 or 3 drops????? If so I rest my case.

You stated there are no contraindications or anywhere in the thread that states there has been harm or problem. Well I suggest you read this thread again . . . carefully.

Amgod was very clear saying several times that he has become ill . . . very ill using MMS.

Myplanet2 states clearly that his wife became "violently ill" after using this product.

The fact you have to avoid vitamin c or be careful with citric acid is a contraindication. You have to be careful and understand reactions with other drugs or medications with this type of chemical.

For you to state there is no "probability of harm" is extremely dangerous. This type of product does detoxify very quickly and too quickly for some people with delicate or weak constitutions. It acts very aggressively in some cases . . . . which can be good or problematic. Someone asked about viruses . . . . if there is a virus that has been dormant like herpes or Epstein barr or Lymes disease and many others and it is deep in the liver and you take something like MMS or a “heroic” type herb you can activate that virus by trying to get rid of it and it comes back ten fold. I know what I’m talking about.

I completely understand the benefits of natural herbs, tinctures, teas and minerals and have used them all my life (I’m 50). I would not be a herbalist if I didn’t. But I also understand fully the possibility of harm.

All I’m saying is I feel to tout something as a “miracle” on a site such as this where many read it and take it for granted that because it is on PA then it must be safe and true is not being responsible. Like Swanny who asked if it would cure his friend who has diabetes.

Yes Ampgod I agree that knowledge is power but it is what you do with that "power" that makes a massive difference.

Knowlege is useless and dangerous without wisdom.

I am not rejecting MMS no more that I would reject "poke root tincture" but I also understand both have to be used wisely.

Please use common sense and be responsible.

Take Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
Hey blu, you're overdoing things.
It is far from intense carefull dosing.
You can take 3 drops of acid or 5 or 6, as long as it is enough to react.
One drop or two drops of MMS more or less? No problem.
And you have not seen 1 single contraindication posted anywhere.
There is no probability of harm.
Where and what have you been reading lately?
Not this thread anyway.
Blufire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:12 AM   #59
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Several of the MMS websites offer Jim Humbles Free book, explaining the theory and use of MMS. The details really need to be known before much in depth conversation makes sense.

For example, the "acid" used isn't hydrochloric. It's citric acid, or lemon juice. It's needed to turn the sodium Chlorite into the Chlorine Dioxide (stabilized oxygen). There is a correct proportion of sodium chlorite to acid to produce chlorine dioxide. taking vitamin C as in the case of mixing the solution with a fruit juice containing added vit C throws off the proper proportions.

So it's good to read up a bit before commenting or assuming anything based on discussion.

As far as I know, MMS has no side effects. Nausea, stomach upset, head ache, etc are expected effects which indicate the elimination of toxins or pathogens from the system.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:57 PM   #60
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

Blufire 77 you are a wise!!! Why harm yourselves with miracles??? Namaste
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:12 PM   #61
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

My dear Blufire,

you advise me to read the thread, while you obviously didn't.
I started this thread and why?

We were discussing about what to take when you have to do with what you can carry in a backpack and so I came up with MMS.

It is called MMS just because it worked miracles and I have seen it working miracles.
I am a therapist, I am 60 years of age and I tried it on myself first to know what it did, to know what tolerances it has, and then I asked my friends around me to help me find out what the benefits and eventual non- or contrabenefits are.

The real name is Sodiumchlorite 28% but that sounds so chemical
The same problem as with acetylsalicylic acid.
You wouldn't want to swollow that either but if you call it Aspirin there is no problem at all.

I think it's rather obvious you don't swollow hydrochloric acid (which I didn't mention but you).
I can't see why you brought this in exept for wanting to be right.
Well you are right if you say that you shouldn't try to stop an oncoming train with your two fists only but that also has nothing to do with this topic.

I was writing to people who had already read the thread (as you did not) and when I wrote "acid" I meant one of the acids, used to activate the Sodiumclorite or NaClO2.
I am sure those people knew what I was talking about and otherwise they could easily find the information in the forgoing posts which I didn't want to repeat time after time.

That Vitamin-C is a nono you see as something problematic, well it isn't.
MMS is an "oxidating" proces.
Is oxidates everything below ph7 which is the healthy balance for your body.
Using an anti-oxidant like Vitamin-C will stop the MMS from working so during the cleaning proces you don't take Vit-C.
That also has already been mentioned before so why ask again?
After you've done take as much Vit-C as you like although if you take too much you may get a Vit-C poisoning, you may even die of it like you will if you drink to much water.

I assume that the people reading here and experimenting here are all grown up mature people who are very conscious of what they are doing so jumping up and down with a red flag en telling everybody to be carefull I find disturbing:
I know exactly what I am doing and I don't need to be pampered.

I personally have experimented with MMS as much as I could and applied it to a lot of things with good, often astonishing results.

I would NEVER experiment that much with ANY regular medicin or any of the herbs you mentioned.

Yes, If you go too fast the cleaning-reaction can be violent but you're not ILL.
Stop taking it and the reaction stops within a few hours and you'll feel fine while if you were ill it would take much more time to recover.

Of course everybody reacts differently and that is why I say: Try it out, take some more, take some less.
As long as you keep feeling nauseous keep on pushing your body because it means you still are poisoned and you are still in the cleaning-process.
As long as you experience diarrhea: Same thing.
Go as far as your body lets you without discomfort.

No doctor needed.
Most likely there will be no doctor available
I have reacted on you twice now which wouldn't have been neccesary if you had done what you advised me to do: "Read the thread" so this is my final reaction on you because I need my energy for other, more important things.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:12 PM   #62
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Hi Blufire,

being a herbalist myself and classical homeopath for 25 years, I have been looking everywhere to find a remedy that can eliminate toxic agens in a biological living creature.

MRSA is on the rise, antibiotics are prescribed as if it was a candy and microbs , virusses aso, are on the loose.

NaClO2 is a natural product and mixed with citric acid makes a safe remedy.

The " illness" that is spoken of is this----->

http://www.silver-colloids.com/Pubs/herxheimer.html

I took the MMS myself for 2 months up to 3 times 15 drops a day to experience the action myself.
Taking MMS needs to be guided by someone who can discern between illness and detox symptoms.

Fasting on water and tea is much more difficult to detox.

Jenny

Quote:
Peer,

I'm a medicinal herbalist and I become very concerned when people feel that "natural" things are okay to take and won't hurt you. Arsenic and hemlock are natural but I certainly would not suggest someone take it. Before you get your bloomers in a bunch I am not saying MMS is in the same catagory as arsenic.

Last edited by Anchor; 10-25-2008 at 04:02 AM. Reason: dead text removed
Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:19 PM   #63
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny D View Post
Blufire 77 you are a wise!!! Why harm yourselves with miracles??? Namaste
"Blufire77"

Please don't attempt to discredit something you don't understand.
It is just confusing people.

"Blufire77" also said I said something that I did not.
Here is what he stated....
"Amgod was very clear saying several times that he has become ill . . . very ill using MMS."

Now the truth is this...
I got ill ONCE due to me testing the limits which I knew might produce adverse effects.
However, I am one to push the envelope and see for myself the truth about the limits.
Which I did. I got ill as expected (ONCE) and was back to normal in hours.
I moved back to 6 drops and am fine now.

*Why not just wait and see how things pan out with this stuff instead of bashing it constantly?
*You don't have to test it. Let people like Peer and others including myself do it for you.
*No need for bashing it.

There is a good possibility you harm yourself more eating crappy food from the local grocery store (Toxins) than with MMS.

Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 10-24-2008 at 07:39 PM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:03 AM   #64
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

This is an excellent thread with many good insights.

Thanks everyone
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:02 AM   #65
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

I think and want to make clear that experimenting with those products are not wise and can be harmful, like any medicine. The ingredients are pretty aggresive and as they are used wrong, cause a lot of harm. You might leave composing this product to someone who knows more of such things, to avoid errors.... I know about the healing effect and the use in africa to stabilise symptoms of malaria, hepatitus ect. Just want to say, again..., take care en keep thinking....!!! Namaste

Last edited by sunny D; 10-25-2008 at 08:04 AM.
Old 10-25-2008, 10:18 AM   #66
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Here is some further information posted on the internet regarding extreme reactions to MMS.

How to Avoid Nausea

Quote:
FIRST OBSERVATION:
Nausea occurring during the one to three drop phase can be reduced or avoided completely.

Using standard instructions, MMS users start with one drop morning and evening (mixed as directed). The next day they move up to two drops morning and evening, etc. Eventually at the 15 drop (or higher) level they stay at that high level for 5 to 7 days, then drop back to a small maintenance level of 4 to 6 drops twice each week.

Recently it was discovered that a few people are allergic to citric acid. The MMS instructions state that one or another weak acid must be mixed with MMS. Five drops acid mixed with each one drop of MMS. If someone experiences nausea at the one drop level, it could indicate a reaction caused by the use of citric acid. Probably one or two drops of citric acid under the tongue would trigger the reaction if that is a factor to be considered.

Similarly, a few people are allergic to lemon juice which could cause an early nauseous reaction. Such people can easily switch to another acid such as lime juice or unfiltered vinegar. These early nausea cases represent rare anomalies. Nausea can be bypassed easily by experimenting with different acids at the one drop level. (For the uninitiated, the MMS and acid is mixed and then after three minutes it is diluted with water or apple juice for easy drinking).

There's logic to this slow dosage ramp-up. The liquid that you drink slowly releases chlorine dioxide in the stomach. Red blood cells pick it up cheerfully (they think it's oxygen) and the blood carries a small amount of the gas to all parts of the body. The gas has no attraction at all to living cells, but upon coming into proximity with a virus or bacteria, the ClO2 plunders 4 or 5 electrons out of the wall of the virus. As though struck by lightening, the virus wall collapses and its fragments float away in the blood stream to the liver where they're recognized and marked for exit to the elimination systems. The MMS molecule also self-destructs, reverting into two molecules of water and one molecule of salt.

This is the reason why instructions mandate starting with one drop, then moving up slowly. No one knows how infested you may be with pathogens. Even walking around in good health, you still have no idea how many pathogens are going to be found and torched. Of course, maybe you're sick already and you know there are flu or cold germs to be destroyed. Maybe TB. Maybe HIV. Maybe hidden germs from a previous infection. They will gradually get torched as you ramp up.

And what about all the years of vaccinations and injections you received since childhood (containing mercury and formaldehyde). What about the MSG in almost every can of soup, and Aspartame in diet drinks and 100 food products (sticking to the nerves)? Some people cooked for years in aluminum pots, now aluminum is in the brain along with fluoride and lead from drinking water. Have you breathed exhaust fumes? Cigarette toxins in your lungs? Mercury in teeth fillings? What will the MMS find to kill in your body - much or little?

Being in the dark about your "infestations" it's recommended that MMS users start with a very low dosage. A few people report getting diarrhea at the two drop level. Actually this is welcome and the sooner you pass this phase the better. You'll be pleased to know that MMS does NOT destroy desirable flora, the acidophilus, and other welcomed aids that improve nutritional absorption. The structures and PH levels of these organisms make them unattractive to the chlorine dioxide gas. Parasites and diverticular folds are readily cleared out by ClO2 in the blood stream. Old sausage links and "stuck-stuff-unmentionables" may be expelled.

As is typical of all advertised detoxifying herbs and methods, diarrhea is one of the desired outcomes. You know you're in the detoxifying stage when your intestines want to expel whatever was undesirable. Diaper Up. Be happy. It might last two to four days. Get ready. Usually it happens at the 7 to 9 MMS drop level. But your biochemistry is unique to you. You don't know the scope of accumulated toxin-buildup in your body. Therefore, "urgent elimination" could begin at the two drop level. Nausea, however, usually occurs later.

A few aggressive people have called who felt invincible and who started with five drops and moved up three drops each day. Some people notice no effects of any kind and imagine that "nothing's happening - it's not working" so they leap ahead. How soon the proud are fallen. At low levels pathogens ARE being executed. The elimination systems easily handle the small amount of debris so you imagine nothing's happening.

Eventually there will be nausea, and even throwing up for these aggressive people. Maybe they're the type of people who never took doctor's orders seriously. Nausea may be disabling in some cases. You may be unable to go to work, for example. For not understanding the nature of the progression, nausea is sometimes the moment of turning back, of wanting to quit, or giving up. The cliche' will be "I was sick already and MMS made me sicker." Or "Marketing hype promised that MMS will bring health but it's making me WORSE!" Even out on the internet forums you'll see crude talk like "Can't believe what a scam this is - I puked all day and want to warn everyone about this #xyz% MMS scam..." (This quote has been weakened a bit....")

So let's be clear: If you want to detoxify with any herbal or other detox product on the market, you're asking for bowels to be cleared out and other things as well. Diarrhea and nausea are not unique to MMS. However, unlike other detox products, the MMS option costs mere pennies. It clears metals out of your brain and fungus from your toes. You want clearing out? Then don't fuss when it happens. Throwing up proves that fragments of torched pathogens were killed rapidly - too rapidly. Your elimination systems couldn't handle that much garbage that rapidly. The garbage man knocked at your door saying "stop putting so much trash out in one day! We've had it with you and we aren't going to process your garbage today until you learn to spread it out more reasonably.

SECOND OBSERVATION:
MMS nausea at the seven to ten drop level can be reduced or avoided by lowering the dosage temporarily, or by increasing hours between doses.

If you understand why nausea occurs, you can probably avoid it altogether. As you move upward in dosage drops, more ClO2 gas is carried in the blood and it also goes further and deeper throughout your body with each passing day. With more of it going further, there will be a surprising moment when more pathogens, yeast, bacteria, viruses, and metals are collapsed into flotsam and jetsam particles.

They are truly garbage-toxins at this stage and they're floating in the blood. Soon they pass through the liver where the toxins are marked for elimination.

Quote:
But too much garbage coming too rapidly can put the elimination systems into stress, meaning it couldn't keep up. These excess toxins end up back in the stomach. There they are recognized as "bad food." Nausea might cause you to walk around the house all day carrying a little bucket - UNLESS you understand how to avoid it.
By listening to your body, you can sense when nausea might soon follow as you increase dosage. This sounds too obvious, but there's a geometric progression - a suddenness where one additional drop will thrust you into sullen sadness. You need to hold, or back off one drop just as soon as there's a hint of possible nausea and thereby avoid it.

TIP:
There is an antidote if you ever feel "overdosed" with MMS. If disabling nausea erupts suddenly with no warning, the antidote that stops further production of ClO2 gas is to quickly drink water with about two tea spoons of baking soda. That will neutralize the production of ClO2. Since there are toxins in the stomach already, after you stop ClO2 production it may be 30 to 60 minutes before nausea ceases. Another antidote is orange juice, or vitamin C which also diminishes the production of ClO2 gas.

Here's an analogy that explains the SUDDEN aspect. Picture this assignment. You want to cut a 20 mile path through a forest of bamboo and tall jungle grass. You start on day one from your hut with one machete (one drop dose). Hacking begins and by nightfall you've cleared a path for 100 feet. The knife is worn out (MMS is used up) and you go home for the night. Stay with me - this is going somewhere....

Next day a friend joins and together you set out (two drops) - two hacking men and two machetes. BUT NOTICE:

They do a cake-walk down the first hundred feet. There's no resistance - the path has already been cleared. They sing male duets and whistle until they reach the jungle. Then they both begin hacking. Behold, the two of them go 200 feet beyond the first 100 feet. At day end 300 hundred feet total have been cleared.

Next day a three drop team starts out - three men and three machetes. They stroll happily for 300 feet, then start hacking. Now, beyond the first 300 feet they clear 300 more feet. There are now 600 feet of cleared path. As this continues with more men (or drops) per day, there'll be a point when the team walks 10 miles on a cleared path to the middle of the jungle, and then on that day the complete second half of the 20 mile path will get finished in one last happy day - 10 miles all in one last day. What a bunch of happy choppers on that last 10 mile hack - all in one day.

This is not true, but picture this progression. (fantasy here...) Day one the one drop dose gets a little ClO2 out to the shoulders. Next day the two drop dose finds that a path was cleared previously all the way to the shoulders - no pathogens to be found. So, the gas on day two starts at the shoulders and gets to the upper arms, killing pathogens. On day three the gas finds no resistance and there's more of it available so it kills pathogens all the way from elbow-to-wrist areas - and because there's more gas than before it even goes to the fingers.

That's a silly example because each day the gas actually does go further and deeper all over the body and each day there's more of it. No gas was self-sacrificed or used up along the way on each new day so ClO2 can suddenly reach new places and upon discovery of remote germs, it can SUDDENLY release so many toxins so rapidly that YOU WILL GET NAUSEA due to garbage overload - something like clearing 10 miles of jungle all in one day SUDDENLY.

These analogies attempt to explain the hair-trigger suddenness of nausea onset. So what can you do?

You can watch carefully at the 7 to 10 drop levels to sense whether you should place more hours between doses, or possibly back down one drop for a few days. Notice that you will get past the nausea stage somewhere along the ramp to the 15 drop level. Diarrhea will cease and nausea will cease unless the gas encounters another large swath of pathogens somewhere else in your body.

Glands have the least blood supply - lymph, breast, prostate, thyroid so MMS may get there last. Some poisons cling to nerve cells and may be among the last to yield to the ClO2 gas. [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Fungus under toe nails may be among the last to crumble and depart.

Until I experienced severe nausea myself, I thought nausea was a childish complaint - a harmless event. "Just buck up! !" I thought. But if nausea makes you quit using MMS, and if there's a workaround to reduce the problem, then I hope you read further before quitting.

Quote:
To experience the dreaded nausea I stopped taking MMS for a few days at the nine drop level. It seemed that nothing was happening up to that level - I felt invincible. A few days later I jumped back in at the 12 drop level to see what would happen. Well, it was just awful. I lost a full day of activity. Couldn't walk it off or sleep it off. No TV program was of interest. Just a continual nagging surprise that nausea could be this bad and actually put people out of commission. I was afraid I wouldn't throw up - it would have helped. Easily 14 hours were lost from productivity.
Summarizing - THERE"S NO NEED TO EVER GET NAUSEA from MMS.
Upon receiving the smallest nausea signals, strategically reduce dosage slightly. Detoxification will continue but without causing overload. The only exception might be in the case of tumors that grow faster than MMS can nibble at it's edges but normally that's not an issue. Since nausea can make you miss work or stop normal activities - and since you don't want to feel sick day after day, consider backing off in the dosage, or place more hours between doses. There's no merit in rushing the process. No angel above demands 10 days of dreadful suffering and then maybe you'll qualify for slightly better health. No, quite the opposite!

THIRD OBSERVATION:
There is a relief option when you don't back off soon enough:

It was reported to Jim Humble that if you eat cold apple slices as soon as nausea begins, the apple pulp will absorb stomach toxins that have been dumped there. Apples absorb toxins quite reliably, so keep some cold apples on hand to reduce nausea before it puts you down for the day.

Also, there are charcoal capsules at drugstores that absorb huge amounts of gas and toxins, causing toxins to "move downward." The capsules are harmless. Two or more capsules could be swallowed using directions on the bottle.

Most of the herbal detoxifying agents on the market prepare you for prolonged nausea or diarrhea or both. Some expect you to eat very little for five days. Not so here.

Apples to the rescue. Based on the enormous population of people that Mr. Humble has treated, this apple-solution has proven to be helpful. This helps us see the reason for very gradually increasing dosage up to the 15 drop level and holding it there for a week. You should be detoxified by the end of that week and a low maintenance level is suggested thereafter. Some people actually make it to the 30 drop level.

CLOSING THOUGHT:
Through all the years of our lives we've been taking in poisons and toxic materials that got stuck in muscle, fat, nerves, and brain. Our immune systems have been on the defensive from early childhood, devoted entirely to maintaining life defensively against a ceaseless barrage of bad air, impure water, and now genetically modified foods. The immune system has been kept very busy, sometimes retreating in effectiveness, other times just barely keeping up.

With MMS, if we push through to a 15 drop level or even up to 30 drops, and maintain it for a while, our immune systems may eventually have spare time to go on the offensive. What might happen if your immune system had nothing to do but produce surprises of restoration for you? Immune systems on the offensive are rarely seen. Missing body parts might grow back. A third set of teeth might appear in old age (does happen you know). Allergies might vanish. A missing finger might grow back. Insulin glands might begin to function again. A liver half gone in an alcoholic might regenerate to original size. First, we must detoxify. Then we might be in line for some restoration surprises.

With MMS we have opportunity to set the immune system free, empowering it to do what it was intended to do.

Biographical Information for Edward Lias:
I have a Ph.D. from New York University in research methods, and an MA from Columbia Univ. in business communications. I am not a medical doctor. As a research specialist I'm qualified to write about my own experiences and the experiences others have published in writings, books, and lectures. Jim Humble reviews my writings for accuracy. I completed 40 years in complex information system consulting and management. Author of two books and numerous technical articles. Living in East Texas.

FREE Download Jim Humble's book Part 1:
http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing ~ Click on About MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download.

Low cost shipping rates, include worldwide:

See previous and future posts by peaceandlove regarding experience and protocols.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 07:53 AM.
Old 10-25-2008, 10:36 AM   #67
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Does it cure baldness?
Old 10-25-2008, 11:18 AM   #68
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Does it cure baldness?
More information from the Internet:

Chlorine Dioxide gas circulates in the blood stream, destroying pathogens that are gradually eliminated.

~ MMS doesn't replace damaged body parts or add anything such as vitamins, nutrition, or protein.
~ MMS boosts the immune system immeasurably - 100% or even greater.
~ MMS doesn't heal anything. Sprains, whip-lash, bald head, addictions, and bad attitudes are not caused by bacteria.
~ When your body is free from poisons and toxins, the immune system sometimes "heals" damaged body parts.
~ Life style and positive attitudes are factors in triggering the immune system into reconstructive healing mode.
~ Claimed: MMS can be used periodically to maintain a cleansed toxin-free body, achieving high levels of immunity.
~ Conflict with other drugs is unlikely. If in doubt, voluntarily eliminate one or the other.

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

See previous and future posts by peaceandlove regarding experience and usage.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 07:54 AM.
Old 10-25-2008, 11:31 AM   #69
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

@P&L:
Thank you for the very elaborate information.
I loose my patience to quickly when people keep suckin'.

Only one remark:
The metaphore with the bamboo is not quite correct:
If you cut 10 feet a day, next day you will have to cut the same ten feet again.
That's the problem with the darn bamboo....
Old 10-25-2008, 11:32 AM   #70
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Oh well not to worry, would have been fun to be a long haired hippy again

Just read this bit and thought hey maybe.
Quote:
With MMS, if we push through to a 15 drop level or even up to 30 drops, and maintain it for a while, our immune systems may eventually have spare time to go on the offensive. What might happen if your immune system had nothing to do but produce surprises of restoration for you? Immune systems on the offensive are rarely seen. Missing body parts might grow back. A third set of teeth might appear in old age (does happen you know). Allergies might vanish. A missing finger might grow back. Insulin glands might begin to function again. A liver half gone in an alcoholic might regenerate to original size. First, we must detoxify. Then we might be in line for some restoration surprises.
Will wait till my hair turns white and grow it again that way I'll look like a wizard and not Max Wall

Old 10-25-2008, 02:45 PM   #71
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

Old 10-25-2008, 10:51 PM   #72
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

hehe, i was ordering today....and looking forward for this ekspiriment.....so interesting, but i have also like 77 something read about people with more than healthy reactions, this was with hep c and herpes...anyway i think that slow start is the key here, a lot of people are loaded with germs, so ofcourse this can be harmful, i cant understnd how it can not be.....like a lot of other stuff overdosing....but by eliminating low ph cells it also have selflimiting reaction in a body...

but im exited abouth this.....big time!!!!
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 12:00 PM   #73
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Found this video on how to mix it up

http://www.miraclems.com/video-mixin...upplement.html
Old 10-26-2008, 01:24 PM   #74
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

I heard on Australian radio that MMS was being banned in Canada. Also heard that in Australia they closed down or are trying to the main distributor here. Finally found a fantastic site with everything from MMS - Collodial silver - Zappers, Oils, Vitamins,Aura stuff, our type of DVDs and everything that is hard to find.
I placed an order and received goods next day!! Sorry if sounds like an ad but its good to spread good word of mouth. (Tell Michael - Pep recommended!!)
www.transformation2012.com.au

Good luck on your journey, be encouraged to share wisdom, love and peace
Peace2all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:19 PM   #75
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

My MMS Experience

"Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. "

~ you are responsible for all your health choices (who else could be?) ~

~ your mind and spirit are equipped to diagnose and decide how you will treat, thyself ~

ok friends,

here is my on the ground, first hand, genuine experiences, with MMS ...

do you 'believe' in miracles?

pause

i am feeling ~ fantastic ~ after feeling like total abused and used chop liver the past three days

normally i have radiant health, with minor pesky nuances to deal with

i, seemingly, picked up a most assiduous bug last week, with all symptoms of one of those fun flu gigs that set us back a few weeks and challenge our passions and drives (low energy, body aches, swollen glands, head congestion, lung pressure, yada, Yada, YADA!)

after two days of failures with subtle remedies, intuition / synchronicity engaged and i ran across an e-mail i sent many moons ago, to another, elucidating past experiences, with MMS / Miracle Mineral Supplement ...

after three doses of 6 drops of "clo2" and 30 drops of citric acid, each 6-8 hours, i feel, most human, again, with exceptional energy and minor vague lingering 'symptoms', where just yesterday i was unable to stay awake longer than a few hours at a time, or, ~ focus ~

i encourage all whom want a sharp tool in their bag, to research and form independent conclusions ... whilst, i wanna share, my recovered, radiant, bliss ~
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote