Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 02-12-2010, 04:47 AM   #1
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Great UFO videos

I NOTICED IT SKIMMING THE TREES ON THE RIDGELINE SO I CHASED IT ON FOOT... IT TURNED AND CAME RIGHT AT ME.. BEAR WITH THIS VIDEO, BRAND NEW CAMERA, WASNT ON A TRIPOD AND I WASN'T FAMILIAR WITH ALL THE BUTTONS SOME CLEAR SHOTS AS I SAT THE CAMERA ON THE GROUND.. I SEE THIS THING ALL THE TIME, HENCE THE NEW CAMERA. I GOT TONS OF UFO'S TAPED TONIGHT, STAY TUNED. THIS THING WAS SHOOTING OUT ORBS AND DID A FEW OTHER WACKY THINGS, WATCH CLOSELY.. THE MICROPHONE IS TELESCOPING..AS YOU CAN HEAR, IT MADE NO NOISE AND YOU CAN SEE THE HEIGHT IN COMPARISON TO THE TOWNHOUSES.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhG7l4Stlw4&NR=1

The airplane was approaching Davis Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson Arizona at approximately 4:15PM MST on August 8th, 2009. We first witnessed the object hovering in a locked position, southwest of the base. You can hear my neighbors if you turn the volume up. We thought it was a balloon, until it dropped in elevation a few thousand feet in less then a second. At that point I ran inside and grabbed my digital camera and rushed outside in time to catch the object approaching the airplane from behind. Unfortunately the microphone barely works on the camera, from being dropped so many times, so you can't hear much. But at least there is a little. The object made no sound, completely silent.

There was an attempt to take the video to the media, unfortunately, every affiliate rejected the video due to lack of evidence. There was no report in the city of a missing airplane, nor did the Air Force Base report anything missing. Many of the news affiliates did confirm that they had received calls on August 8th from various sources, claiming they had seen a UFO. They said that they receive calls on a regular basis dealing with UFOs all the time, as well as many hoax videos, and there was no reason to believe my video was anything different. They refused to believe that the Air Force base would withhold information about a missing airplane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9cZ8F1KTTM&NR=1
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote