Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 12-10-2009, 03:51 AM   #1
marcusaurelius13
Avalon Senior Member

Default The red illumination of the night sky...

I am new here and I first want to say I have much reading and discovering to do, which excites me. I'm sure many have had amazing experiences and I look forward to the discussions.

I am 25 years old and live outside of Chicago. About 2 years ago, my brother and myself witnessed something that changed my sense of reality. Although it was amazing, it only was the start of a journey for myself that has brought about a powerful actualization. I hope to know if anyone has had a similar experience.

It was about 2 am and my girlfriend had just left and my brother arrived home about 5 minutes after. Suddenly he yelled for me to come outside. I can remember vividly first seeing the look on his face, a look that I had never seen. I looked up and saw nothing. I said "What the hell?" I remember vividly, it had been a stormy night, very very windy. Suddenly though, it was amazingly calm. My brother said, "wait, wait, Oh my God I don't believe what just happened" Then suddenly, like a lightswitch just flipped on, this amazingly vivid and bright red glowing light illuminated about 1/8 of the sky. It was like nothing I'd ever seen. It was not coming from the ground and was so powerful neither of us could provide an explanation.

Then suddenly it flickered and went of. Then it came back on again for about 30 seconds, flickered a few times again and went off for good. Suddenly, the wind picked back up.

Me and my brother immediately jumped in his car and drove towards the light. There had to be something we thought, but nothing. I called my girlfriend in a dizzy yelling..."did you see that, did you see that light?" She laughed at me and told me I was nuts.

This light defied every logic my brother and I could think of. To this day we still discuss it regularly, and everyday I think about it. When I saw it, I felt a rush, a feeling of extreme liveliness. It is a feeling that has not left me.

Shortly after that experience, I was driving home and I again saw something that defied all I know. There was a black SUV driving with tinted black windows, that first off, did not fit in to my suburban neighborhood. Suddenly, out of the front windshield, the most amazing green laser beam shot straight out. It was a thick cylinder, thicker than a baseball bat, and was so intense and vivid. I slowed down and looked back because I couldn't tell if it was coming from the vehicle, or at it. I couldn't tell though because the laser went as far as I could see. I looked and no one else was around. The laser was slime green, extremely bright and vivid, and looked to have a sort of glow and slight movement on the inside of it. I must also state, it was not dark. It was about dusk, so there was still a decent amount of light.

These experiences have launched my life into a new dimension, and some of my childhood experiences are starting to make more sense. Feelings, dreams, dejavu, powerful "coincidences." It all seems to me now like I am being prepared for something. Something I have no idea yet what it is, but I have no more doubt. It is so clear and peaceful within. The love, peace, and liberty that is being stomped from our hearts, I can not stand it. I am very very angry. This dirty, filthy, money grubbing society that polutes and laughs at all the beauty that GOD created. Their weapons have no force against unified spirit. The time quickly approaches and there is nothing to fear but your own action. Mistakes are meant to be made. EVIL ALWAYS COMES, IT WILL NEVER GO. LOOK HOW SCAREY THEY ARE! LOOK AT HOW THEY PROVE HOW "SCAREY" THEY CAN BE.
marcusaurelius13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:13 AM   #2
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The red illumination of the night sky...

I think a lot of us have gone through some sort of supernatural-esoteric thing that led us on our journeys, and brought us here. You story is very interesting. That would spook me or **** me off and I can imagine myself just ramming the black suv just to see who's inside.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:17 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome and thanks for sharing your experience.

I think a lot of folks on here have had similar experiences.

I had dreams when I was younger that didn't make sense. They seem to be telling me something in this day and age.

I think this is a great meeting spot for folks and I hope you find what you're looking for here!
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:44 AM   #4
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Wow that sounds intense! Sounds like the SUV was chasing the source of light?

Welcome.
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:59 AM   #5
WarriorServant
Banned

marcusaurelius13,

I am in the same boat as you. I too had a childhood full of experienced that left me wondering if someone was slipping me some LSD when I was a kid. I rarely bother telling people about them anymore, because quite frankly, it is too unbelievable. But after a long stretch of not much happening toward the end of my childhood, I began to experience things again and still do even in my adult life. It is these experiences which lead me to believe (or "know", rather) that there's a WHOLE lot more to reality than physicality. There's a whole lot more that we are yet not able to comprehend, which is why the foundation is laid through experience.

The whole reason why this world has become as filthy as you have described is that there's a growing consensus that we to not need God, and even that He doesn't "exists" as a personal being. Humanity is filled with a spirit of pride and ego, which denies the power of God and seeks to find everything "within". It is pleasing to me that you acknowledge that God created everything. It is also reassuring that there are other people in this world that have experienced super "weird" things and have not immediately run out into the streets declaring that "Aliens are here!", "We have to build space ports!".

I do believe you're being prepared for something. But never forget that you are the created. Don't let the New Age Movement, or any religious cult convince you that everything is within your own control, because it most certainly isn't. Keep searching, and keep God in your heart, and you will learn more.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:39 PM   #6
marcusaurelius13
Avalon Senior Member

A couple more things. I appreciate all of your comments and input, the feeling I get to actually unveil these thoughts and having people actually digest it into their heart is a refreshment I have needed. Peace and Love.

I feel that "elitism" doesn't have to be of race, religion, or creed. It only needs a hollow vessle to be bought into. The evil, corrupt power that destroys the human soul.

I want to state more on my own case, and my feeling of the "Elitist" Human cult I feel has been breed by the NAZI banking system. Things that are so powerful, it's like you said Warrior Servant, it is even hard to believe for myself....please bear with my words.

I was adopted. Recently, I have started the process and journey to find my "biological Parents." Normally, I would never share this info about myself, but with the sequence of events so far, what has happened, adds up to nothing more than a huge cover up of some kind... about where I really am from. The only thing I can add on this, to provide an example, is that I was told by my adoptive parents that my biological mother attended a certain University. When I contacted that University, they told me there was no record of that person ever attending the school, in the database, or yearbooks.

I can not say anything more on this because the search is not over, but all doors I have opened so far, have smashed the truth of what I was told my whole life by a family that I love so much, that is not my blood.

I need to ramble on...

I have had these unexplainable experiences, like there is someone with me. Not the big brother, "someone watching me" but someone is "with me." I have had run ins with the law, over petty things like smoking herb, and there is this huge message that I need to run, I should not trust anybody in my immediate vicinity, because I have always been honest about my liberties, and when that happens, i find nothing but trouble, and the elitist mentality that tries to strip me of my soul.

I trust my instincts deeply, for example a kid that I rode the bus with in grade school used to terrorize everyone. The first day I met him, I got this sick twisted feeling inside of me, and I stared at him as he made fun of someone, but he sat down and shut up just by me looking at him. Just a year or so ago, this same "kid from the bus" killed his own mother, a hooker, and tried to kill himself, but survived. Since then, many suicides, murders, and just very strange deaths that don't make any sense.

My instincts lately tell me of many many bad things that have been brewing for a very long time, and the speed of which is only getting faster. I live in Chicago, a town I love, but recently when I was in the presence of a large group in the City, I couldn't help but feel as if I was in NAZI Berlin. Obama's home town..... I am getting out of hand...........These are nothing but feelings. I only share them to get them out me, so they can be destroyed. I hope I am wrong.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:15 PM   #7
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusaurelius13 View Post

My instincts lately tell me of many many bad things that have been brewing for a very long time, and the speed of which is only getting faster. I live in Chicago, a town I love, but recently when I was in the presence of a large group in the City, I couldn't help but feel as if I was in NAZI Berlin. Obama's home town..... I am getting out of hand...........These are nothing but feelings. I only share them to get them out me, so they can be destroyed. I hope I am wrong.
Don't worry man! It's ok to let that feelings go out and vanish. In my opinion, what you're feeling is the process of awakening itself. I can't remember who wrote this here in PA but it was more or less this way: to clean something completely, all the dirt accumulated in the bottom must rise to the surface. And I think that's what is causing your feelings. Many bad things are happening and will happen in the next days/months/years.

We are here to progress in our path learning from each other but we also are here to support and help each other with that kind of issues.
saxapower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:03 PM   #8
Brian En
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for sharing your story. I have my own experience with strange night skies. I won't go into them as this is your thread about your experience. I will share that I found mine to be life-altering also. For months after I would chase ufio pics on the net looking foor something simular. The major difference 10 years later is that I have no doubt that something is out there, and there is nothing short of hypnosis that will convince me otherwise.
I did however lose some character points amongst my friends as I couldn't shut up about it.
Brian En is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:26 PM   #9
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:27 PM   #10
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian En View Post
For months after I would chase ufio pics on the net looking foor something simular. .
Yep me too
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:14 PM   #11
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
I feel that "elitism" doesn't have to be of race, religion, or creed. It only needs a hollow vessle to be bought into. The evil, corrupt power that destroys the human soul.
From what I understand, all human beings on this earth are capable of being overrun by a spirit that is not their own. I have often said in the past that the bankers and elitists of this world are literally possessed. However, nothing can destroy the human soul except God. Therefore, any vessel that is overrun also contains the original soul - until death. Even the most wicked of humans have empathy and love in them somewhere, but if they constantly think of evil and perform evil, they become wide open to possession. The Bible states that if a person continues to think evil thoughts, God will give them over to a reprobate mind. This, of course, allows a ripe environment to possession and almost total loss of self control -- including the inability to feel and real amount of guilt or shame.

Quote:
I want to state more on my own case, and my feeling of the "Elitist" Human cult I feel has been breed by the NAZI banking system. Things that are so powerful, it's like you said Warrior Servant, it is even hard to believe for myself....please bear with my words.
The NAZI system was most assuredly a cult. Actually, I should use "was" because the NAZI spirit is still alive and well today, in the United states. The US is the 4th Reich.

Quote:
I was adopted. Recently, I have started the process and journey to find my "biological Parents." Normally, I would never share this info about myself, but with the sequence of events so far, what has happened, adds up to nothing more than a huge cover up of some kind... about where I really am from. The only thing I can add on this, to provide an example, is that I was told by my adoptive parents that my biological mother attended a certain University. When I contacted that University, they told me there was no record of that person ever attending the school, in the database, or yearbooks.
Are you 100% certain that you have the right name? From what I understand, adoptive agencies often use aliases and they take great measures to hide the identities of the birth parents. I would stretch absolutely every avenue to find out whether you have the right name. It is highly possible that your adoptive parents were given an alias.

Quote:
I can not say anything more on this because the search is not over, but all doors I have opened so far, have smashed the truth of what I was told my whole life by a family that I love so much, that is not my blood.

I need to ramble on...

I have had these unexplainable experiences, like there is someone with me. Not the big brother, "someone watching me" but someone is "with me." I have had run ins with the law, over petty things like smoking herb, and there is this huge message that I need to run, I should not trust anybody in my immediate vicinity, because I have always been honest about my liberties, and when that happens, i find nothing but trouble, and the elitist mentality that tries to strip me of my soul.
Can you clarify what you mean by: you get a huge message that you need to run? Are you saying that you believe "someone" or "something" is looking out for your well being, and telling you to run? Or are you saying that there's something IN you that wants you to be in trouble, but you run from that?

Quote:
I trust my instincts deeply, for example a kid that I rode the bus with in grade school used to terrorize everyone. The first day I met him, I got this sick twisted feeling inside of me, and I stared at him as he made fun of someone, but he sat down and shut up just by me looking at him. Just a year or so ago, this same "kid from the bus" killed his own mother, a hooker, and tried to kill himself, but survived. Since then, many suicides, murders, and just very strange deaths that don't make any sense.
I also have very string instincts. I often know what people are thinking. I often have intuitions of what is going to happen during the next moments. I have also averted many dangers with this intuition. It is highly likely that your intuition can let you perceive things that you cannot perceive through your 5 senses.

Quote:
Ironically, I have sensed a lot of possible danger about Chicago. I don't want to scare you, but if I w ere living in the United States, that's the last city I would choose to live in. I am deeply concerned about Chicago.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:30 AM   #12
marcusaurelius13
Avalon Senior Member

Warrior Servant, thanks for your analysis. It is very very helpful to me. To clarify a few things.

First off, I appreciate your honesty about Chicago. It is something I have felt for awhile and the feeling grows stronger and stronger. I feel it truly is the new capital of the Nazi movement in our country. The huge mask of this whole situation is that this is not an ARYAN situation. Many many cultures have bought into the Darwinism ideals without even knowing it. THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS. MONEY POWER MATERIAL. It is truly concerning.

I feel like there is someone with me. Actually, more like a group with me. In my teenage years, and early 20's, I had a very guilty conscience. I was a follower. I always went against my gut because I wanted so badly to "fit in." I wanted acceptance from my "friends." I soon, very harshly, discovered that I had no time left for excuses or fear.

I had a near death experience, directly stemming from my adoption feelings of abandonment and my fear of losing love. I was rushing and lost my direction, and During this experience, a strength overcame me, it was like a realization that millions of people before me have felt and fought for the same things, and they were all with me. I then started to connect the dots of everything that was happening to me. It was like I finally found my strength. I found the strength of a million men.

I am also beginning to think the "name" of my biological mother is an alias. I have awoken to a world surrounded by lies.

When I say that I feel like I need to run, I believe it is a feeling of running to something. In my youth, I truly was running FROM myself. Chasing the things that have no true value.

Now I feel like I have made this turn, and everyone is watching what I do. I feel like I need to run towards my faith and my belief, and those who believe will run alongside me. It's like if I stay neutral, like I was before, the world would destroy me. I need to keep moving towards what I believe, no matter what gets in my way.

I believe the truth is the sword that will pierce your heart, and those who deny the sword, will find there soul escape them. Those who accept the sword, shall find the strength to overcome.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:36 AM   #13
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
the bankers and elitists of this world are literally possessed.
Ironically, I have sensed a lot of possible danger about Chicago. I don't want to scare you, but if I were living in the United States, that's the last city I would choose to live in. I am deeply concerned about Chicago.
i agree, the elistists/or ills, are full of a bunch of ****
mostly 24-32nd level reptiles/and, insects

also, there was plan on 9/11
to send planes from canada
to sears tower - however,
those planes, apparently,
were returned to canada

i think you can find
the YYZ depart X - ORD - ccx
YYZ -depart X -YYZ - arrival

meaning toronto - ord/chicago - ccx

and, yyz = toronto

yyz - yyz

Any international flights were closed to American airspace by the Federal Aviation Administration, causing about five hundred flights to be turned back or redirected to other countries. Canada received 226 of the diverted flights and launched Operation Yellow Ribbon to deal with the large numbers of grounded planes and stranded passengers

ANYWAY--GUESS WHO OWNS SEARS TOWER
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:46 AM   #14
marcusaurelius13
Avalon Senior Member

HAHA Its not the "Sears" Tower anymore...I live here but I don't even know what the "new" name is, of whoever bought it out. It doesn't matter though, everyone still calls it the Sears Tower...
Old 12-15-2009, 05:14 AM   #15
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

the sears tower now, called THE WILLS TOWER

http://www.glasssteelandstone.com/Bu...Detail/375.php
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:17 AM   #16
marcusaurelius13
Avalon Senior Member

I can't even speak that name. By the way Exchanger, I was trying to post a visitor message on your page but I'm not able to. I'm pretty bad with the internet...maybe I'm not seeing the button or something???

Tags
aliens, destiny, light, visions, war