Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-20-2008, 01:09 AM   #26
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Important Question for George Greene

Hi Rocky_Shorz,

I'm up here in the northeast.

Back to the comments. Think aout it. If the 'authorities' have to power to round up the young and healthy, I'm sure the aklien forces could also, no probs. I would have thought that the young and ealthy could be brought under control and be a lot more valuable doing manual work above ground, working in the fields to produce food etc. After all, this sort of thing has been doen sooo many times in the past. We beleive that the pyramids were built by slave labour. The old were killed off. Then it was the Africans turn at the turn of the last century. Now it could be the western worlds' turn, for an outside force...

Just a thought.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Hi Steve,

I spent three months traveling around Brasil and loved it...

well they wouldn't need everything they've built and stored in the facilities if that is what they are planning.

I was thinking it could fit into the Alien agenda to ship away everyone strong enough to stop them while they took over the planet...

When everyone came out, the changes would already be done...
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:24 AM   #27
Jeremiad
Avalon Senior Member

Wow! Thank you all for your wonderful input. I just have this little thought before I go to bed, and I wake up to find an amazing discussion coming out of it. I'm glad that many of you feel the way that I do about this idea on overpopulation. About a year ago I gave up on the idea of coincidence, and now am much more aware of the syncronicities that surround my reality and this has led to me having quite the amazing life. And I feel that if everything is happening for a reason, then there's a reason we have so many people on the planet right now.

I figure if all these people who are privy to more information than most of us tell us of this amazing technology of free energy and matter manipulation, then providing for this amount of people should not be a problem.

I've been studying the work of a man named Nassim Haramein (I made a post about it on the alternative science board). I know that the calculations of land space doesn't equate to the idea of farming space for the whole of the population, but if we do really have access to unlimited energy, and obviously these ETs have the ability to manipulate the physical reality around us, then how come we can't just rearrange the protons, neutrons and electrons in a random spot of air into what would be a lovely dish of fillet mignon?

I know, it's like Star Trek replicator stuff, but it doesn't seem like such a far leap considering the technology they speak about. If that's the case, then why on Earth would farming space even be an issue?

On the topic of Westerners generally being a lazy bunch, I agree on some points, but I think we have to be careful not to go too far in the other direction.

Through an interesting set of syncronicity, I was offered a job in South Korea teaching English. I'd been watching current events, and I thought it might be prudent to get out of the country and earn some non-US funds. I've been here about a month, and after the events of the stock market this week, I feel I made the right choice.

But being here I've noticed some things about the Eastern culture which, while certainly commendable, has made me appreciate being a Westerner. Over here, the kids NEVER stop their schooling. From the time they wake up in the morning at 7am to the time they go to bed (generally around 11pm) they are in classes at all points during the day (with time in between just to get to another class). First they have regular school, then after that they're going to either my class, or to piano, or violin, to maybe tae kwon do, extra math classes, extra science classes. And their "vacations" are worse, when they don't have school. We don't call them "intensives" for nothing.

Like I said, I admire this type of work ethic, but my kids are constantly tired and worn out, and every time I hear them talk about the massive amount of work they have to do, I can't help but be glad that I grew up in the West.

I feel that we as human beings do need time to cool down during the day. We need a period where we can absorb everything that happened, and allow our bodies to recover from the day's trials.

So, like with everything, I think there needs to be a balance. Yes on the Western side of the world things are off kilter and maybe there is an abundance of laziness, but we can't get too zealous and fall into the trap that seems to have taken over the Eastern side of the world as well.

In any case, thank you all again for the spirited debate. You've offered some amazing insight that has made me think about a few things I hadn't considered. Hopefully we can get our hands on some of this technology and maybe put it to use for the betterment of our fellow humans.

- J
Jeremiad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:50 AM   #28
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

See, heres what bothers me. There is one 45 year old woman that has the answer to all the universes problems but she was left out of the underground shelter as she was deemed not needed. Also overpopulation always leads to natural selection in all areas of the animal world. We are just another mamal after all. The science that these population control people were fed was hopelessly outdated, ill informed and flat out wrong. Nobody here has the whole picture, nobody here should ever make that call. Does no one question the source of the information?

For those think tank groups advised by aliens, how do you know you were told the truth? Did it occur to you that perhaps it was a test to see if you would terminate your fellow brothers and sisters to save a planet or your own necks? This is just someones science experiment here, a soul farm, a running sim. What benefit to humanity does an uninhibited planet serve? Or one without everyone you love? Is life woth living if its only you and 499 billion other strangers?

There are too many questions without solid answers in my mind for an informed human choice to be made. It is unreasonable to asssume we will overpopulate beyond our capacities to sustain ourselves. It is illogical.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:37 PM   #29
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

I know what I said was going to appear as harsh. Most of us are tied into our own little world. We associate with our friends, families, co-workers who are on aaproximately the same rung on the social ladder. you pass those who are less fortunate by on the street or you see them in wal-mart when you go shopping but you really do not know their stories because you do not get that close to them.

I am a tax preparer and see about 2ooo different families from January 1 to april 15. Most of these people are return clients and I develope relationships with them. Many are not the type that you would have over for dinner. But over the years, I become somewhat involved with their stories more so than the average person would be. Because they are on a different level, these people would generally associate with those on that same level. By getting a close look year after year, I see the attitiudes and the motivational factors displayed by them and I have come to a few conclusions:

Generally, we are all where were at on the social, spiritual & financial level we are at because that is where we want to be. occasionally, something happens to us that we get knocked doun a rung or two on the ladder and with assistance, we can get back to that level. If we are artifiicially helped to a level that we do not understand, or deserve, we will fall back to the level that we are accustomed to once the outside assistance discontinues. the only permanant way to the next level is through "sweat equity" so to speak. We have all read about people hitting the lottery and 3 years later filing for bankruptcy. Every one has known someone who had nothing, inherited a lot of money then blew it all and now have nothing. It is a state of mind. you think so you are.

Now in the greater scheme of things, did anyone ever think that maybe the souls that are here that might be sacrifised in some grand scheme of things were doing it willingly on a soul level? Maybe as far out as it sounds that these things must come to pass to bring about a future that is better for overall soul developement.

I am not saying I am right but I bring it up for discussion purposes.

Namaste'

ps most of us have all supported non productive people in our household at sometime or another but those people are called kids and they grow up and hopefully become self sufficient and most importantly contributors of society. How long must we support our fellow man who do nothing but take and contribute nothing for humanitys sake? Unless you are in an iron lung machine, you can make some contribution in some way.
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:07 PM   #30
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Well here's a new angle we seem to forget ...

Taxmaster was talking about 'abuse' by people of the social security systems. Well he's got a point of course but there's another tendency opposing this ...
We consider someone who's not working at least 8 hours a day as not fully contributing to society ...

I've heard that women's emancipation was orchestrated as well.

1. They have more workforce to tax
2. kids stay longer on school or other institutions so they can be more indoctrinated

Where do we get our perception from about the 8 hours a day anyway ?

So, the new paradigm should be about equal load, sharing stuff and do what's NEEDED !

E.g. if there's free energy etc. etc. it might be sufficient to do 4 hours a day and spend a lot more time with your kids.
Some consider this as WASTING time .... doing less important stuff.

The only reason we're encouraged to work more, longer and at higher age is to get more MONEY rotating through the machine !
Now that is clearly enslavement !

Let's not police ourselves and others too much ...

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 06:25 PM   #31
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Well here's a new angle we seem to forget ...

Taxmaster was talking about 'abuse' by people of the social security systems. Well he's got a point of course but there's another tendency opposing this ...
We consider someone who's not working at least 8 hours a day as not fully contributing to society ...

I've heard that women's emancipation was orchestrated as well.

1. They have more workforce to tax
2. kids stay longer on school or other institutions so they can be more indoctrinated

Where do we get our perception from about the 8 hours a day anyway ?

So, the new paradigm should be about equal load, sharing stuff and do what's NEEDED !

E.g. if there's free energy etc. etc. it might be sufficient to do 4 hours a day and spend a lot more time with your kids.
Some consider this as WASTING time .... doing less important stuff.

The only reason we're encouraged to work more, longer and at higher age is to get more MONEY rotating through the machine !
Now that is clearly enslavement !

Let's not police ourselves and others too much ...

Cheers
Right on,
The 8 hour day comes from the industrial revolution when the machine really started to be built. The week was organised into what we know as the normal working week. Closing time in pubs also comes from the same basic source, for the info of fellow lovers of beer, making sure people turned up for work in the morning. The point being the imposition of this schedule happened a few generations ago, so we don't now remember it and accept it as the norm. And further, we scorn people who are not productive.
We need to be productive to earn, to live, thats our position. However, as time goes on economies of scale should kick in to make the stuff we buy cheaper. I'm referring to the fact that when a product has been manufactured and sold for a while the manufacturer coups back the tooling cost, the start up cost of producing the product. The factory and machines etc having been paid for now means the cost of the product should come down. But does that ever happen? We keep paying, costs go up. We keep paying, we keep being told times are hard and the market is competitive and margins are short etc. Meanwhile those at the top, the very top, make outrageous sums of money. Do they work 8 hours?
Operator you make a great point about womens lib. I'm all for everyone being allowed to do what they like as long as it does no harm so as far as women working I'm not saying they shouldn't. Nowadays though the financial pressure to work and the stigma attached to not working is massive. And yes, a result of this is that childcare is being taken care of by well-meaning but perhaps, in light of what way we now see the powers that be are operating, not so benign child care facilities, then off to be indoctrinated in school. It seems to be very bad in the US as regards schooling techniques and things like corporate sponsorship of books etc, complete with plenty ads.
On the topic of children and how they are being treated and what they are exposed to there is a quote by the creator of Ren and Stimpy, the cartoon,(On the impact of Ren and Stimpy): I think we are destroying the minds of America, and that's been one of my lifelong ambitions.
Nice.
Also, there's a David Icke video where he talks about getting into i think the Grand Temple of the masons in London sort of by accident one day, and he had a wander around. He has photos of himself in there, and there were photos and dedications on the wall to various important masons who had visited. One of these was Walt Disney. Strange eh? Stranger was the display around his portrait picture, a circle of cartoon characters in a ring around his head, 12 of them.

I've been through Jordan Maxwell's work extensively and also Michael Tsarion and for anyone who doesn't know, the number 12 does not turn up on monuments and portraits by chance, there is a lot going on there.

Anyway, the point is as each generation passes through the machine of indoctrination and pressure to work and succeed, like everyone else, the connection to what way things were before erodes. The industrial revolution was not that long ago, look at how different the world and society are! totally different.
I was in Australia for a year and stayed up in the Norther Territory for a few months. The Aboriginals are a perfect example of what happens when people who just are not capable of making it in 'society' are bulldozered over by it.
Their culture doesn't know what an 8 hour day is, you don't need to. When its bright its morning time, when it gets dark its nighttime. If you have something you need to do during the day, do it. If you don't, relax. the whole world used to be like that.
It's when our 'society' that we are conditioned that we have to serve comes into contact with these people that they get destroyed. The Aboriginals have existed just fine for thousands of years in Australia. They are now in really bad shape as a result of contact with the settlers. Drug and alcohol abuse are huge, and there is despair in the communities. The racism against them is outrageous, and a lot of it is 'lazy bastards, they won't work'. Why should they? They do their own thing.

Overall, the scale of conditioning of the entire çivilised' world is off the chart. Before we knock people for not contributing to society, we need to properly examine what society is in its current form. Is it worth serving oor is it worth changing to be more appealing to humanity. Just as a footnote I was spending some time with my cousin and her family a few weeks ago and one of the things my cousin said when talking about her two little girls was that she had to raise them tough, because the world was hard and tough and pussycats can't survive. I think that that should not be the attitude we are forced to have. The world is beautiful and wonderous and we should not be afraid of it.

Last edited by 8080028; 09-21-2008 at 03:20 PM.
8080028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 07:12 PM   #32
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

I must be guilty of failing to get my point across. Please read between my words and understand my point. I am not talking about working 3 jobs or working at all, I am talking about making a contribution to society in some way, whatever that is. There exists large masses of people who contribute nothing and only partake of it's gifts. Success is a state of being not a bank account.

Namaste'
Old 09-20-2008, 07:42 PM   #33
Avalon Senior Member

Taxmaster i don't think you are being harsh, it's all about raising these issues and discussing them so we can hopefully see what the hell we can do and what will happen.

I know what you mean in that if people have nothing to contribute then maybe the best thing is for these people to be left by the wayside if we do move to another paradigm. And maybe that will happen.
The point I am trying to make is that the vast majority of the people who appear to have nothing to contribute have been beaten into pulp by the systems imposed on them for so long. The accumulated effect of generations of imposition of a myriad of systems which prob and push and force us into certain directions and which are so deeply ingrained in our societies that we accept them as the norm has produced a lot of people who seem worthless, deliberately. My opinion is that the number of genuinely worthless people is far less than the number of apparently useless. And also that the method of determining how beneficial to society people are at the moment is the apparatus of society, which is corrupt.

What we can do about it anyway I don't know but I don't think we should have the frame of mind that óh well its only the useless people who died'. We are all one so any event that does away with a major amount of us will be an injury to us all collectively. It was only the Jews in WW11, ah well , I'm not a Jew, who cares....etc etc

peace
Old 09-20-2008, 11:22 PM   #34
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, in case you've never checked him out, you should listen to what Stewart Swerdlow (www.expansions.com) is saying about the population reduction theories. He assures his audience that the government is just using that for mind control purposes - aka fear mongering - to keep the population confused and freaking out about the "all mighty Illuminati" and the possibility that they are going to start "culling the herd." But, Stewart says that is NOT in the plans.

He frankly states, that these power elites and their ancestors (and the ET visitors who initiated the hybrid program on Earth, of which we are all a part) didn't go to all this trouble getting the population to this point for nothing!

Whatever you may want to believe, Stewart's perspective will have you thinking twice about this subject.

All the best!
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:53 AM   #35
just-us
Avalon Senior Member

I like your points 800828. I don't think we can expect a new paradigm to form when we adopt the practices of our oppressor.

Quote:
What we can do about it anyway I don't know but I don't think we should have the frame of mind that óh well its only the useless people who died'. We are all one so any event that does away with a major amount of us will be an injury to us all collectively.
This is all about evolution. maybe the whole overpopulation debate is a big moral dilemna planted by the ET's to catalyst some good discussion and soul-searching. I can't say for sure about our planet being engineered for 500 mil as GG says. But i do know that free energy would not make farming easier/moreefficient, (I am a farmer and know many farmers of different production scales) You say you can control the weather, and prevent diseases, and pest destruction of crops and now wer'e in business!!!

Much of food production is determined by chance and minimizing losses, while accepting a certain percentage as inevitable. THats why we have thousands of acres devoted to monocropping which is why we see extensive usage of herbicides and pesticides (to prevent from losing an entire crop) which is why we have major honey bee dieoffs which could be why we may have a severe food shortage/production problem on our hands. Those farms are not for feeding people, they are for making money. THe applicable catch phrase for feeding people is sustainability, not profit margin-there you start running into problems. (I understand that this sounds idealist--i do feel a better balance could be attained) I digress.

Quote:
My opinion is that the number of genuinely worthless people is far less than the number of apparently useless. And also that the method of determining how beneficial to society people are at the moment is the apparatus of society, which is corrupt.
RIght on 80...28 Humans on this planet suffer from severe disconnectedness resulting from what society defines as a "use". Uselessness, causeing feelings of inadequacy and weakness are stunting evolutionary growth. We feel like just another face in the crowd, don't we? Don't we long to feel special, to have our special gifts noticed and appreciated. Wiping out 2/3 of the population would help to achieve this but it doesn't have to be the way If we truely are all one, then acknowledge your own gifts and gain the courage to do the same in another.

Another solution by our oppressors is the quick-tech-fix. Its seems Atlantis may have succumed ultimately to technology moving at a faster pace than spiritual evolution. That is why we don't have all this free energy stuff, i think, we're not spiritually ready for it and we're subconsciously being guided towards it one step at a time. I think of it this way so as to not fall into the victim consciousness trap.
just-us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:40 AM   #36
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXMASTER View Post
I must be guilty of failing to get my point across. Please read between my words and understand my point. I am not talking about working 3 jobs or working at all, I am talking about making a contribution to society in some way, whatever that is. There exists large masses of people who contribute nothing and only partake of it's gifts. Success is a state of being not a bank account.

Namaste'
Maybe it is not for you or me or any of us to determine who is making a contribution and who isn't. Maybe someone's life is nothing more than an example to others of what NOT to do. That is a contribution isn't it?

I do hear your point, believe me. Especially about people who do a great deal of harm to others. But, again, who am I to say that it isn't somehow necessary in the GRAND SCHEME ..."large masses of people who contribute nothing..." is made up of individuals who may be important to other individuals in their circle. Judge them not based on any criteria. They might be here just to disappoint you Taxmaster
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:55 AM   #37
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Dr. Bill Deagle says the other day that every group who says exactly what NWO/georgia guidestones says are infiltrated and are misinformation, very evil in this case.

He says the pleydians thing are a scam.

Pleyadians wnat to wipe out 6 billions?

Xcuse me, but f*$K the pleyadians!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:17 AM   #38
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post

Pleyadians wnat to wipe out 6 billions?

Xcuse me, but f*$K the pleyadians!
Ha ha! Yeah, and the space hog they rode in on!

The universe is infinite possibility, which manifests through consciousness, which is limited by only imagination. If we desire a future without killing 6 billion, or 6 dozen, and we really mean it and work towards it, it, along with any other outcome, is possible.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:11 PM   #39
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

It's refreshing to see people seeing through the philosophies of the so called "plaedians" and the "pleygerans" or whatever the doods called themselves. Not to say i don't believe aliens or UFOs though.

Last edited by milk and honey; 09-22-2008 at 09:01 AM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:38 PM   #40
Avalon Senior Member

Seekntruth, I had a look for the bit on population on expansions.com but couldn't find it... Do you have a link?
Old 09-21-2008, 09:22 PM   #41
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Important Question for George Greene

I fully support George Green.
I'm very thankful Kerry and Bill interviewed George.

I was listening live when Art Bell cut George off the air.
And it was a sad day.
I was really enjoying the interview on C2CAM Radio.

Sure George was bouncing around with a lot of different information, because he KNOWS A LOT OF INFORMATION. And is not afraid to speak up.

Thank you George for showing us all the magnetic motor too.
I also have a video of you with the good man Wendelle C. Stevens from years ago.

Keep up the good work !!!

=================
Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:42 PM   #42
Jasper
Avalon Senior Member

George, if you are reading these messages, then please help me out here.

Can you give me the full story about the Ekker, Wanta, Durham connections.

I know you lost a bundle of money to the Ekkers when you published the Phoenix stuff.

I know that the Ekkers were involved with VK Durham.

I know that VK Durham had some connection with Leo Wanta.

I know that there are some other interesting connections with the Phillipines.

You can contact me direct if you want to keep it confidential. It wouldn't be the end of the world for me if you didn't, because you know I'll find out eventually.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:16 PM   #43
FractalCatalyst
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Maine, USA, Sol-3, Western Spiral Arm, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster, Universe A

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8080028 View Post
as time goes on economies of scale should kick in to make the stuff we buy cheaper. I'm referring to the fact that when a product has been manufactured and sold for a while the manufacturer coups back the tooling cost, the start up cost of producing the product. The factory and machines etc having been paid for now means the cost of the product should come down. But does that ever happen? We keep paying, costs go up.
Uuh... Wal-Mart?

Here's an experiment -- tool up from scratch for a 3-day hiking camping adventure at Wal-Mart (or just keep a running tab on the would-be cost) as though you have no camping equipment of any kind (tent, sleeping bag, mess kit, etc.) then, if it's even still possible, go price out the total cost of the exact same kit of equipment without including anything manufactured outside of your own country, e.g., no "Made in China" stickers. You're going to see something like a 500% markdown below locally sustainable margins by purchasing goods manufactured on the backs of true wage slaves in China and other highly oppressed regimes who poison their workers and communities and stretch the environmental resources beyond the breaking point in every way possible just to sell you $20 goods that should, if everyone were being treated and paid fairly and with respect to the environment, cost over $100.

The cost of goods has absolutely gone down with scale. Unfortunately in most cases so has quality as well, but it's truly amazing how much you can buy for $100 today vs. 20 years ago, even adjusted for inflation.

The upshot, to put it into synchronistic perspective, is that the Walmartization of the global material goods industry has, among countless atrocities, provided us with the means to easily circumvent the capitalist rat race that created the situation in order to stock up very cheaply on every single thing you can imagine you might want or need should any given civil system fail you (to put it broadly).

I realized last night during a brief fit of insomnia that it may be morally correct (or whatever) to not support China in any way by buying their products, not support big-box retailers who exploit their own workers even domestically, and not support the hydrocarbon-based materials economy by buying items made with plastic... but that in a practical survival sense, the first few base levels of Maslow's heirarchy of needs (e.g., air, water, food, shelter) can be assured for a far greater percentage of the human population than ever before thanks to these merciless sociopaths that make it all possible through their blood-encrusted industrial machine, and in my own personal little life, far greater good can come from preparing to support myself and my loved ones by stocking up on their cheap goods for our own survival than could come from ceasing to support a system that is absolutely without-a-doubt destined to fail on its own due to the time-bomb nature of the unfolding of capitalism on this grand global scale. All we have to do is wait. And while we're waiting, I posited, we might as well take advantage of what our environment currently has to offer us, mobile execution vans and state-sanctioned black-market organ harvesting of peaceful spritiualists be damned.

On Edit: If you haven't seen it, please enjoy and share far and wide this wonderful and accessible award-winning presentation on the materials economy called The Story of Stuff.

Last edited by FractalCatalyst; 09-22-2008 at 01:18 PM.
FractalCatalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:56 PM   #44
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi TAXMASTER,

I've just got back to the city so I've only just finished reading your messages.

I think you are exactly right.

We, as people, in the majority do not really take into account our spirituality (some call this self conciousness).

Some people go to church (or say they do) for a quick fix, listening for half an hour a guy in the pulpit telling them how good they should be. Then at ten o'clock it's off to the pub, come back for lunch, have a nap and wait for Monday to get back into the grind.

But FEW people have actually taken time out to explore themselves. I had a couple of years to do this when I was younger. At that time I lived in an old car travelling around the country. I was able to distance myself from the hustle and bustle of a 'normal' life and had time to stand back, and look at society from the outside. It was quite revealing.

I won't bore you will details as I would need to write a book, but suffice to say, from then on, I decided to keep on moving. The easiest thing I could have done up to that point was to move back in with my parents, but I decided, for good or bad, to keep on moving forward.

After a few years, I was living in Basel in Switzerland and got a call from my sister who informed me that an old schoolfriend of mine was starting a school reunion and wanted me to go. I telephoned my schoolfriend and she asked me what I had been up to for the last ten years, and I told her, travelling, performing (I was a vocalist) and that I was calling her from Switzerland. I asked her what she had been up to and she said, "Well next Thursday I have my driving test". I asked myself, that if that was her highlight from ten years, what the on Earth was the rest of the time like?

A year later she told me that she went to visit Turkey (encouraged by my tales of traelling) - the first time she ever went abroad - and she thought it was wonderful. But she also said that she felt dumb, because she didn't speak Turkish and everybody there was bending over backwards speaking broken English to try and help her out.

Okay, why am I telling you all this?

To contribute to a society does not mean, although it can include, doing a professional job. During my adult life, I think I can honestly say, even with the hardships that I've had to face, I've been on one huge holiday! Contributing to society is a lot deeper, it means the reason behind what you are doing. If your intentions are noble, for sure you will be helping society.

I'm not saying that everybody should be as honest as the day is long, but I mean, even if we lie, we do it because of a noble cause, it becomes a help to society. So that consciousness (or spirituality) we feel, when we do our actions is what is important.

The churches tell us that we should be good, otherwise we will go to hell. That is not the reason to be good. The reason to be good is because WE WANT to be good and no other reason. The minute one begins to think that they are being good for ANY OTHER REASON, then they are on the road to misery.

Over here in Brazil, I'm trying to get the locals where I have a small farm to help each other, not to give expecting to receive, but to give because they see a need and THEY want to. Between myself and my immediate neighbour this tack is just starting to manifest itself. This expanding, as I see it, society will get better.

Doing good deeds doesn't mean selling your soul, or helping someone out because it makes you feel good (which is the same thing as selling your soul), nor does it mean doing something of super huge proportions.

I make a point of doing at least one favour a day. It doesn't matter te size of the favour. I think that if the favour can be for someone you don't know, it's even more important.

As for the reactions of people losing large amounts of money, I think they are agonizing over nothing. Firstly, money is made for that purpose, to win or to lose. The moment you spend your money, ou lose it. If you spend it on a merry go round ride, I ask you, are you better off? Of course not. Once that time has gone and you are with less money, you've lost it. So if you lose it bit by bit, or all at once, it's the same. Money was made to lose.
Also, if the persons' life was money dominated, in other words that 'worked hard' and saved and saved and saved, then they will have left out one of the most important things in life. Enjoyment.

I was in a bar in Paris some years ago and met up with a French guy. I asked for a 'bier blonde' and he asked for a 'bier framboise'. I commented on the difference of the price of bier, the blonde being three times cheaper than the framboise and made the mistake of telling him that I thought he was wasting his money. The French guy made an experiment with me. He made me taste the blonde bier and asked my opinion. I told him it tasted of lager. He then made me taste the 'bier framboise' and asked which I enjoyed the most. When I told him the 'bier framboise' he asked me a question that stuck with me from that time on. "Why spend your money on something you don't really like when you can spend it on something you totally do? - Who's wasting their money?"

I know that it seems a paradox between wat I said about the merry go round and the bier, but the outcome was still the same. I left the bar with less money that I had entered (albeit a little wiser).

I hope my text isn't too long. I'll wrap up for now and chat again.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXMASTER View Post
I know what I said was going to appear as harsh. Most of us are tied into our own little world. We associate with our friends, families, co-workers who are on aaproximately the same rung on the social ladder. you pass those who are less fortunate by on the street or you see them in wal-mart when you go shopping but you really do not know their stories because you do not get that close to them.

I am a tax preparer and see about 2ooo different families from January 1 to april 15. Most of these people are return clients and I develope relationships with them. Many are not the type that you would have over for dinner. But over the years, I become somewhat involved with their stories more so than the average person would be. Because they are on a different level, these people would generally associate with those on that same level. By getting a close look year after year, I see the attitiudes and the motivational factors displayed by them and I have come to a few conclusions:

Generally, we are all where were at on the social, spiritual & financial level we are at because that is where we want to be. occasionally, something happens to us that we get knocked doun a rung or two on the ladder and with assistance, we can get back to that level. If we are artifiicially helped to a level that we do not understand, or deserve, we will fall back to the level that we are accustomed to once the outside assistance discontinues. the only permanant way to the next level is through "sweat equity" so to speak. We have all read about people hitting the lottery and 3 years later filing for bankruptcy. Every one has known someone who had nothing, inherited a lot of money then blew it all and now have nothing. It is a state of mind. you think so you are.

Now in the greater scheme of things, did anyone ever think that maybe the souls that are here that might be sacrifised in some grand scheme of things were doing it willingly on a soul level? Maybe as far out as it sounds that these things must come to pass to bring about a future that is better for overall soul developement.

I am not saying I am right but I bring it up for discussion purposes.

Namaste'

ps most of us have all supported non productive people in our household at sometime or another but those people are called kids and they grow up and hopefully become self sufficient and most importantly contributors of society. How long must we support our fellow man who do nothing but take and contribute nothing for humanitys sake? Unless you are in an iron lung machine, you can make some contribution in some way.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:59 PM   #45
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Fractal catalyst,
You're right on the price of stuff coming down when I think about it. I'm in Ireland and what was on my mind is just that the cost of living has shot through the roof here in the past 10 years or so and there is a general anger here about how we are all getting taken to the cleaners. We don't have Wal Mart here mate, not that I've seen anyway! But yeah the big superstores do sell dirt cheap stuff, albeit of questionable quality and usually from China. Will have a watch of that video
Old 09-24-2008, 09:46 AM   #46
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up What's the whistleblowers say?

Did you know something?

Dr. Deagle says every contactee group (and every person individually) who says the same things that the georgia guidestones says (500 millions pop max) Are Not Being Guided By Good Entities.

Actually what he says, and his illuminati defector C R Hamlett says to is that the contactees in general are talking (and playing with fire) with Non Positive Espiritual interdimensionjal beings who scams those groups.

The illuminati are occultits.

They are controled by this entities.

They are playing for You don't look that can salve you, because looking at that, and having confidence in it is only what you need.

What can salve you is what every illuminati defector says that salves they: Jehoshua. Because the myth who says Jeshoshua are a minor deity is New Age and.. Did you know Tailhard de Chardin, the New Age Father was a Jesuit? And the Jesuits are illuminati. The illuminati are good sellers, haha.

So, You are with the twisted luciferian illuminati teachings or with what every illuminati defector (from bill schnoebelen to John Todd) says and many good people who knows to much like Bill Deagle, Bill Cooper, J J Benítez and Alberto Rivera?

Simple answer man.

Cheers! Don't fall in that illuminati scam!

PD: why I end talking about the luciferian conspirancy agains God??

Last edited by Ashatav; 09-24-2008 at 09:55 AM.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:00 AM   #47
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Ashatav I hope you have some proof with all those claims. I already know about the whole Jesuits involvement in this but to be honest their is no proof whatsoever that doing channeling is to *Evil Entities* all the time. It's an OPINION coming from Dr.Deagle since he hasn't done it himself. This sounds more like your defending religion when in fact religion is the cause of so many wars etc. Besides that I am not defending anything just stating facts . Other than that my opinion on George is that some of his info hes putting out there is good if not more. He's the reason why the GROUND CREW and PROJECT AVALON was created in the first place right?

Peace,
Rebel4Life
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:40 PM   #48
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

I think money originally started as a measure of the contributions you made to your village against the usage of the contributions of others. It was a scorecard persay of what you contributed over what you consumed. Now the 2 are mutually exclusive. You can gain an increase in money without making a contribution to humanity and visa versa.

I know the christian thing to do is to give to your fellow man, but if everyone on your block did not have a job and you did, how long do you think it would take you to lose that goddy goody feeling of sharing with others if you went to work all day and came home to feed everyone on your block the food that you bought with your own sweat. To sweeten the scenerio, imagine that you also had to cook the food, clean all the dishes and take out the trash afterwards. Why, because they were to busy playing xbox or playstation. Oh lets not forget that you also got to pay their rent and utilities and buy their clothes....not the ones from wal-mart but the designer stuff at the mall. They can't wear tennis shoes that don't cost atleast $150, but what do they care because you are buying it for them.

Sounds a little far out but how long would it take for you to blow your lid in the above scenerio? This is essentually happening now with those who live off of crime and take from the government. The problem with government handouts is that there is no incentive to remove yourself from the dole. The system will take complete care of you if you are indignant, the minute you go to work for minimum wage, you lose your rent support, food stamps and free medical. You live less than you did when you lived off of good ol' uncle sam.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:00 AM   #49
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default don't give a f**k about luciferians man hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
This sounds more like your defending religion when in fact religion is the cause of so many wars etc.
It sounds what you whant to listen. Look at the Rorschash spots philosophy. No, for real. haha.

Religwhat? i don't know what is about.

Exactly, the relig-I-don't-know causes wars, by design mostly.

Catholisism puts Maria in front of Jehoshua to don't look at him. Because they serve the "other" guy, like the illuminati, jesuits and New Age. Catholisism persecuted the cristians for 1000 years. The thing is the cesar Constantine who are a Mythras and Sol Invictus follower wants the cristians dead but he cannot so he mold both religions into what's is today; the catholic institutuion is a Mystery Cult with cristian names.

All the good smart guys say that Jehoshua is what was before the Jesuit New Age said the other, luciferian, thing about him.

Remember, Teilhar de Chardin, the father of New Age was a Jesuit who are illuminati who are luciferians who don't want to look at Jehoshua because they are spiritually low, haha.

Call to Bill Deagle Program for details. HERE you can listen it.

Last edited by Ashatav; 09-25-2008 at 07:12 AM.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:40 AM   #50
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

this is EXACTLY what ive been wondering and questioning about all these Nazi lookalike ET's suggesting depopulation (by tricking us into conscioussly co creating it)

we create our own reality so nothing is set in stone. in a world of info and disinfo its hard to distinguish who's telling the truth and whos not, and even who is being manipulated into telling what they think is the truth.

so to head for the hills doesnt seem to be the end all be all answer to anything.

think about whats the BEST way to depopulate a planet? nuclear war? famine? disease?

howabout the one that trumps them all? a consciouss co creation of slate wiping Extinction Level Event? to me this seems to be the most insidious plan of all, to make the people who are "aware" into inadvertenly helping the NWO/illuminati, by focusing on a future where almost no one survives but the few who ran to the hills or were in underground bases.

i find it interesting that the "nordic blondes" are the biggest proponent that this event is 100% going to happen. i find it interesting that the people warning of us of this seem to me to be what amounts to a future version of hitler's "master race"

-has no one else noticed this? why arent future black people or indian people or asians telling us this? why are "nordics" telling us there will be no "ascension" yet crop circles imply that that we WILL-as do some "light beings" other people have been contacted by.

these nordics from the future (if that is indeed true) seem like a nazi dream come true. and if they are from the future and working with all these SWISS people or former finance people, dont you think theyd come back to ensure THEIR future which is EXACTLY in the vein of what the illuminati want.

i find these "coincidences" far too disturbing to take at face value of "good nordics"?? the illuminati WANT a master (blonde blue eyed) and a WORKER class and splitting our code into the masters (nordics) and slaves (greys)
can anyone come up with a good reason our future selves are ONE WHITE RACE? and or genetic bio robotic servants?

if we had zero point energy we could have this many people with very little impact on our environment (no emissions, infastructure roads could be removed, teleportation, no cutting down forests) and with a high standard of living the population doesnt rise in fact it would go down a little naturally.
we wouldnt have to live in cramped dirty cities.

i think the idea that the planet can support very little of us is a big lie, if we had this energy thats been denied to us by the elites our lives would be 100% better across the globe and we'd have many acres of forest back as well as species that have been destroyed.

dont let them make you think catastophy is inevitable, thats surely a way to make it happen and fulfill the nazi/illuminati's plan.
we dont need to head for mountain ranges, i believe thats all manipulative BS.

i have to respectfully disagree with mr st clairs radiant zones and his nordic friends as well as mr greene. i just think its fear based and that cant be good.

-kyle
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote