Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-25-2008, 02:37 PM   #51
khokseda

Default Re: Important Question for George Greene

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorsoul View Post
here are couple of theories:

1. earth/resources can not sustain such a large population (already mentioned above)

2. There are THOSE that can not CONTROL such a large population. So, they need to reduce the population (or pushing for that idea) to where it is better to CONTROL and to keep on CONTROLLING

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - - the SSSSSnake idea!
Old 09-26-2008, 02:23 AM   #52
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

"call to Bill Deagle Program for details. HERE you can listen it."
How deep does the rabbit hole one must ask themselves?
GCN is an affiliated by ABC. In turn ABC Is owned by DISNEY Corporation. Same goes for all those "Truth" websites and people such as Alex jones, Rense etc. ANYTHING you get from GCN you have to look through the trash to find the truth. Some food for thought http://www.bbsradio.com/cgi-bin/webb...ames/read/1094. Yes I do agree with you that most wars are started by design THROUGH religion idc what your beliefs are that is just fact.

Peace~
Rebel4Life

P.S. I am not saying you should stop practicing religion all I am saying is that religion has been used to brainwash the majority of the people to believe everything is evil. The fact is This whole world is NOT black and white "Demons and Angels". It's more of a multicolored dimensional place like a rainbow filled with different entities both good,bad and neutral.People that do psychedelics can tell you this is true *I don't do Psychedelics my friends do*
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:44 PM   #53
Avalon Senior Member

In fairness to George Green in the handbook for a new paradigm he says
]
Since the Creator of this theatre likes this particular theatre and thinks of it as a pet project, this idea doesn’t appeal to Him at all. Since He is not in the business of standing in the way of the creative presentations that are produced within its confines, then He is hoping that the audience will decide to make changes of their own. There is a type of presentation that involves participation of the audience other than just sitting and observing. The theatre entrepreneur is wondering that if the play being presented becomes obnoxious enough to the audience, will they simply walk away and withdraw their attention? This would then allow the cast and its directors to destroy themselves, but then the theatre owner does not want his property destroyed along with them. He is hoping that the audience will come up with some other solution. Perhaps there could be audience participation that would perhaps introduce some new characters that would create lines of script of their own. If a new story line could be introduced with characters that could change the ending, then the performance could be a comedy or a mystery or a love story rather than a tragedy. Maybe, audience participation could indeed create a whole new genre of experience. Instead of depicting repetition of experiences already known, could the audience in the intensity of desire change the story line, come up with a creative scenario that would encompass possibilities not yet experienced? Why not? The greater the desire for change, the greater the opportunity for creative new boundary expanding story themes. Within the spontaneity of group focus, without the academic control of leadership with an intended purpose, conception outside of ordinary themes is not only possible, it is probable.

That to me reads that yes, we can all create a totally new experience and it can be ANYTHING. The fabric of creation is a tapestry for us to paint a beautiful work of art on, and it can be ALL of us. The inevitability of the death of a large portion of humanity is not true. That said, on the subject of people not contributing to society, especially spiritually, and therefore not 'worth' taking along, while I have already said that I think we would be surprised in the change in loads of the people who are broken and downtrodden by the numerous systems in place to mould us if they were to be released from that, there of course will be loads who just will not be able to cope with the truth and also there are a lot of true bad apples. These people will pass from the scene naturally. When the whole situation changes, through whatever mechanism changes it in the next short while, people like that will not be able to change with it and will be left behind by natural causes. We, or the NWO or whoever will not need to wipe anyone out surely?

I don't know but if there are watchers and all these other ET presences observing us since it seems our very beginnings then we must be somewhat of a pet project and they are interested and involved to see what happens to us and what we can become. I have not been so much into the ET stuff as the stuff going on here on our own planet is so massive and involves so much time and to be fair, mental hardship when you see the depth of depravity which has come about by the actions of the PTB. But isn't it true that earth is called by some of the ET's ''The zoo", because of its rich diversity of different species and abundant life and beauty?

Is it not possible that we on this planet are somewhat if not totally unique in for instance this rich diversity of life and also in many other ways, including the potential powers we have when we learn to use our full abilities? Maybe the conditions on this planet make us a rare creature.

What if we have a massive potential positive contribution to make to the 'Galactic community' when we finally raise our consciousness to a higher state, take responsibility and throw off the oppressors who have gradually and deliberately hijacked our existence for the past couple of millenia?

Mirriam Delicado (I think) said that the Tall Blondes are also looking to know God. Maybe humanity's own peculiar make up and potential has a role to play in assisting in this work?

just a thought .

Has anybody read Michael Tsarions Irish Origins of civilisation, vol II?
In it he puts forward his take on the history of the Illuminati and traces them back to the 18th dynasty of Pharaohs. He proposes that the biblical exodus was actually the banishment of the Pharaoh Ahkenaton and his followers and that he was the model for the biblical Moses. He worshipped the sun god Aton and declared himself the personification of Aton. During his reign he desecrated Egypt, leading to his eventual banishment.
There is a very good investigation of the biblical stories as being about Ahkenaton and written by the members of what was to become the Cult of Aton, who then formed the Roman Church and also later the Knights Templar, Masonic orders and Illuminati. He claims that at the root of all this trouble we have now, and all the historical atrocities of the Roman Church and organised religions are the Jesuits, with the Jesuit General at the top. These he claims are totally Luciferian and hence that the whole organised religion argument is just getting people to run around in circles fighting and missing the point.

Rebel for life says:
P.S. I am not saying you should stop practicing religion all I am saying is that religion has been used to brainwash the majority of the people to believe everything is evil. The fact is This whole world is NOT black and white "Demons and Angels". It's more of a multicolored dimensional place like a rainbow filled with different entities both good,bad and neutral.People that do psychedelics can tell you this is true *I don't do Psychedelics my friends do*

But really, should we not maybe say yes, we should stop practicing religion? Religion as in the organised variety? Its false through and true and is there to oppress and control us, period. Like, hearing people say they are Christians really grates with me since they are really saying they are subscribers to the Christian Church, which is actually the Pauline Church, whose whole edifice is such a preposterous and long lived lie and crime that it beggers belief.
We should be able to realise now that we hold the key to knowing 'the almighty', its knowing ourselves and the nature of existence, which we are getting to know through physics and genuine spirituality. the organised religions are unnecessary false mediators.
8080028 is offline   Reply With Quote