Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-18-2008, 01:23 AM   #51
Dusty Nothing
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why I am gladly a Luciferian.

Wow this guys got a hell of alot of stick for simply posting his views....
I've met a few people who claim to be ''Luciferian'' before, and this guy really does have a good grasp on what it really is, and it's true that it can be very rewarding, but sure, at what cost?
I dabble in the occult from time to time (sorry fundamentalists), but anyone who participates is aware of the rule of three, which is what I don't understand about these satanists and black magicians, the rule of three is one of the most simple and easy to follow rules of the 'occult', yet so many are so quick to perform self-serving rituals and spells to harm others freewill, things like this will certainly damage you spiritually, mentally and sometimes even physically.
Nonetheless, I have done some things that some may consider to be negative or self-serving (but nothin' my spirit couldn't kill) and if one is willing to sacrifice certain things in order to 'better' themselves then so be it, as you harm none, do as you will.
Though the starter of this thread may be very good at explaining his/her beliefs I urge people to learn about the occult world before blindly worshipping Lucifer, I have met people who truly regret participating in such things, believing that it is too late for them to be saved (never too late) and that certain things have left their life, never to return. The people I'm talking of are only a very small minority, I still talk to people today who worship these 'gods' and still in their hearts believe they are doing the right thing, I don't believe it is a question of right or wrong. The path of dark magic is a very easy one to get into, but extremely difficult to leave. A debatable analogy of the subject would be that of different kinds of drug users, one type being those who choose to use certain drugs to better themselves creativley and spiritually, the other type being those who will do almost anything they can in order to escape this challenging (but necessery) reality. The end decision is on you, but don't be fooled into believing that Lucifer is the only way to better yourself, this is a complete lie. The path of light may seem distant and ineffective at times but I truly believe that this is the path to true spiritual enlightenment, Lucifer may seem like a very attractive personality at times (to me, anyway) but don't be fooled, in his eyes you are likely pawns.

But what do I know?...
Dusty Nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:28 AM   #52
Dusty Nothing
Avalon Senior Member

Oh yeah, though I'm aware that people are talking about completely different things when we talk about 'Satan' and 'Lucifer', it should also be recognised that many also believe they are one and the same..... Satanus Luciferus
Old 11-18-2008, 01:31 AM   #53
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

Dusty_Nothing,

There may be so-called "Luciferians" out there who are theistic and believe Lucifer is a real entity, and worship him... but this is as self-masturbatory and pointless as the mainstream monotheistic religions because these people are missing the point. Lucifer is self. It's not ego. Ego worship is just as false a trap, and I'd argue that's what LaVeyan Satanism is.

Magick, I see as a completely different topic and should be unrelated to philosophical Luciferianism. Dark magick is more the realm of Satanism than Luciferianism.
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:40 AM   #54
Dusty Nothing
Avalon Senior Member

Hey man, yeah that was the general message I got from your post, I am in no way accusing you of such things, I've met people who use it as an ego thing and others who completely share your view on the subject, It's a very tricky one these days considering the ptb's alleged occult facination with satan, some Wiccans I've met face incredible amounts of criticism up to the point of being physically made to stop their rituals because of this satanic paranoia, it's ludicrous. I respect your beliefs and you seem to be very knowledgable with them, as you harm none.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:47 AM   #55
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks. I respect you and thank you for understanding.

Whatever works for each individual to become all that they can be. And helping others along the way would be an added bonus.

Take care.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:05 AM   #56
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

If you expand your consciousness and call out to Lucifer, then Lucifer is what you will get. That is the hidden power in all of us. Be careful which direction you point it in. He is a trickster on the grandest scale.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:06 AM   #57
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

How do you know who or what is Lucifer? Where are you getting this information from? Honestly. What are your sources?
Old 11-18-2008, 02:14 AM   #58
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Lucifer, and the higher archangels and most of all of the mythological deities are actual beings that exist in the higher dimensions. If you treat them as though they are just ideas, it does not change that you are communicating with them.

I do not think that it is a matter of good and bad. The multiverse is designed to have different spiritual paths dependent on the universe you are in. They are actully functional parts of the learning curve we must all go through on our journey here.

That being said, we all have a choice as to which side to align ourselves to. Intentions pure or not, you call out to a negative omnipresent being and be careful what you get.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:18 AM   #59
Esteban
Avalon Senior Member

There's only one God in the universe and all others are deceivers because they call themselves gods.
Esteban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:28 AM   #60
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaTnik-BandiT View Post
But don't be surprised to find yourself sooner or later in the same gang as the 'Dark Cabal' and it's bunch of A** H***S.
I once worked with someone who was a satanist and he said the same thing. He left the church of Satan for exactly that reason -because it was "full of a**h***s".

His explanation was that satanists don't feel they should help anyone if they're too weak to help themselves, and that one of their prime rules is 'don't bother me and we're ok, harm me and I'll make you wish you were dead'.

He said that while he won't go out of his was to help a stranger- he won't be a 'jerk' about it (which I thought was kinda funny). Meaning he wouldn't go out of his way to either help OR harm someone. If it was someone he knew who was kind to him he'd offer assistance. If someone wasn't he'd laugh at them. 'Recipricosity' or something like that was a word he used a lot.

As far as I know he remains a satanist, I haven't seen him in years. BUT I GOTTA SAY- the guy was OK... As long as you lived by the golden rule with him you were good and he was great to get along with. It wasn't like anyone had to necessarily always be nice to him, as long as they was fair. I respected him while I didn't agree with his beliefs, he lived by his beliefs.

I saw him as a good person who happened to worship satan- which SEEMS strange but not really when you thing about it... This guy I worked with was a 'good' person as I knew him- religion or beliefs don't really matter to anyone other than the individual. If someone's 'good' or 'evil' it's all about how they interact with others and the world.

There are a lot of 'evil' christians, jews, etc. and 'good' luciferians/satanists. It's not about religion or belief. If you're a jerk then that's what you are, if you're nice then that's it. It's also a matter of perspective... but that's a whole other rant.

Last edited by 371; 11-18-2008 at 02:37 AM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:38 AM   #61
Gabe Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

Lucifer/Satan is indeed an archtypical mindset that we as humans have. This mindset is of course by necessity a "service to self" type of polarity as oppossed to say the "service to others" type of polarity, although the "service to self polarity" can help to serve "other" like minded social spirit/body/mind complexes like themselves and in this sense "serve" others.

It is still a negative service to self polarity.

A person can grow and progress spiritually by using this polarity but at some later point of growth, somewhere around the harvesting of sixth and seventh density beings you will automatically change your service to "service to others" polarity out of your "desire to continue to grow" and your desire of self preservation as an individual entity.

Also, every spiritual archtypical mindset also has third density manifestations be it of "positive" polarity or "negative" polarity which of course depends on your choice of which polarity you will serve.

This is where the "war in the heavens" gets it's begining from. If someone wants to deny that there is a struggle of "good and evil" because they believe it is "propaganda" from some church "rulers", then this ideaology will assist those that have chosen "service to self" or the "negative" polarity path of service.

The bottom line seems to be that we all come to enlightenment through one path or the other and the choice is ours.

In order to serve "self" you must serve "God" as you are God incarnate. In order to serve others you must serve "God" as you are God incarnate.

So both ways are correct until your "final approach" to becoming physically one again with the Creator/God at which time you will most likely change your polarity by your free will to a strictly service to others polarity for your own "self preservation".

It is an oxy-moron.

There is an actual being named Lucifer, and he has other titles as well, one of which is Satan.
Gabe Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:50 AM   #62
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

Again, I'd like to ask what sources people have for claiming Lucifer is a real being. Where are you getting this information from? Did you read it somewhere? Have you experienced this being personally? Or are you drawing upon your "collective knowledge" picked up through cultural connotations?
Old 11-18-2008, 07:08 AM   #63
martina
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capreycorn View Post
can`t leave my comment on bill schnoebeleins video just like this, as it`s not very informative.
so I just want to put some little truths out:

--we have to be careful with looking for truth in the internet. we can`t find GOD or Jesus with a mouseclick!

--there`s a difference between a gipsy and occultism: a gipsy who uses tarot cards is not a occultist. but kids fooling around with a ouija board already practice occultism. "magicians" who smear their sperm on some crystal ball are occultists for sure.

--occult practices can have adverse side effects (mainly psychological delusions) like altered perceptions of reality (like a bad trip) but they have no power whatsoever in real life. should someone attempt an occult attack on you, and you can feel/sense it, all you need to ask yourself is:"what effect does that have in real life (reality)?" rather than: "what does that mean?" the answer is mostly: NO EFFECT! (and it means that someone else is in the p***! not you.) (the fact, that occult rituals need be performed to attack someone is already indication enough that "the force" is out of reach..either one has the ability to remote kill instantly with plain mind power or one can go back playing sigils and pokemon and go nutsoid.)

--from christian fundamentalist point of view, anybody who holds something else than ,christ and his crucifiction - to redeem our sins, as a core belief, is a satanist or antichrist. (sad but painfully true)

--before the middle age the name lucifer was also ascribed to/attribute of? jesus christ. later with reference to Isaiah 14;12: lucifer`s image changed to being the "highest" fallen angel.

--regarding the many accusations/claims on child sacrifice and child molesting,
the O.T.O., Thelemites, Satanists, etc....are to 99% innocent of such crimes (depending on who you believe: law enforcement or moneyhungry sensationalists) these cults pale in comparison to the pedophile christian priests, in short they are not more interesting than a "dark room" of some adult club on a weekend. .
they might have sacrificed a few chicken and frogs..but far less than your average hunter shooting bambi in the forrest.

--Catholics and Thelemites are very much alike when it comes to being pious and having dogmas.

--examples of bad over-mystification: templar-christian? catholic-gnostic? (real gnosticism has nothing to do with christian teachings) religious-spirituallist? such definitions are nonsense

--there are more Mike Warnkes, Dyson Devines, Vivienne Legges, Bill Schnoebeleins, and other sensationalist finger pointers out there than occult-lodge-members.
the white and shining christian finger-pointers together with sensationalist media are doing more harm by spreading negativity and false images , than all occultist groups together. those "dark" crimes made to look like occult sacrifice are the deeds of "pseudo-satanist-wannabe-copycats" who watched tv too much.

--claims that freemasons are connected to other occult sects are wrong. freemasons are fine, clean and clear. many occult groups have due to lack of fantasy/imagination copied rituals, symbols and ideas from others.

--there`s no connection between satanists,thelemites, other occult lodges/ organisations and the ILLUMINATI..the reason why the less "serious" occult groups haven`t come forth yet to say "we`re not illuminati!" is because they enjoy the image boost. sure the illuminati find it amusing too.
(so let`s drop that fancy-fetish-image)

--there are also "serious" satanists out there. with the same "good intentions" as the christian church and the humbleness the catholics should have. (for any age ranging from kindergarten to expired...everybody`s welcome) (but I`m not interested ..)

i could go on and on..(who`s gonna read it anyway)..but i think this should do to explain my reaction to the "bill schnoebelein" video.