Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-13-2009, 08:21 AM   #1
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Worst chemtrails ever

Hi all

Woke up this morning to this little lot:

And this:

Worst I have ever seen down here.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:59 AM   #2
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Default Re: Worst chemtrails ever

I think we can expect more of this, they are getting desperate. I wonder what is going on in their heads? I actually saw metallic shiny rainbowy chemclouds a few days ago, or maybe that's oil in there... flying squalene???
Plus elf noise off the charts, so they are really up to something quite intensified. I only hope its their death throws. Lots of night spraying also.

What the hell, I'm almost in duck and cover mode, but I am hoping their desperation will hasten their inevitable exposure. GODSPEED

After years of bashing my head I still have a hard time understanding how people can not see/comprehend it going on so blatently. These are the nutjobs who feel guilty for taking holiday flights, too. Heck, the chembombers have erased all guilt on flying for me . Always look on the briiiight side....
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 01:52 PM   #3
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
I think we can expect more of this, they are getting desperate. I wonder what is going on in their heads? I actually saw metallic shiny rainbowy chemclouds a few days ago, or maybe that's oil in there... flying squalene???
Plus elf noise off the charts, so they are really up to something quite intensified. I only hope its their death throws. Lots of night spraying also.
We were treated to quite a show here about a month ago. Someone tried to be sneaky, so they sprayed at night. Same idiot forgot to check the moon though.

So under a full moon we had quite a display. And you're right about the "rainbow effect". The dose dumped in our sky produced a "beautiful" rainbow halo around the moon, a good 4 times its diameter. A bit like the beautiful, flaming red sunsets we have here due to the smog. Beautiful to watch, but try not to think about why they occur.

Still I maintain that the primary purpose of chem trails is "HAARP Food". Consider this from the HAARP Patent:
It has also been proposed to release large clouds of barium in the magnetosphere so that photo-ionization will increase the cold plasma density, thereby producing electron precipitation through enhanced whistler-mode interactions.
and...
For example, as a plasma moves upward, other particles at the same altitude as the plasma move horizontally into the region to replace the rising plasma and to form new plasma. The kinetic energy developed by said other particles as they move horizontally is, for example, on the same order of magnitude as the total zonal kinetic energy of stratospheric winds known to exist.
My thinking is they spray this stuff wherever the hell they want. The fact that people are under it, and any effect that has, is entirely inconsequential. The goal is to disperse particles in the ionosphere, which can then by lifted up into the magnetosphere through heating the area with HAARP.

After all, there must be hundreds of more effective ways to covertly poison people, if that was their goal.
Quote:
These are the nutjobs who feel guilty for taking holiday flights, too. Heck, the chembombers have erased all guilt on flying for me . Always look on the briiiight side....
Not entirely sure what you mean here; but if it's about the "guilt" associated with airline travel, and it's damage to the ozone layer and ionosphere... LET IT GO, man!!

Again from the HAARP Patent:
The earth's ionosphere is not considered to be a "trapped" belt since there are few trapped particles therein. The term "trapped" herein refers to situations where the force of gravity on the trapped particles is balanced by magnetic forces rather than hydrostatic or collisional forces. The charged electrons and ions in the ionosphere also follow helical paths around magnetic field lines within the ionosphere but are not trapped between mirrors, as in the case of the trapped belts in the magnetosphere, since the gravitational force on the particles is balanced by collisional or hydrostatic forces.

In recent years, a number of experiments have actually been carried out to modify the ionosphere in some controlled manner to investigate the possibility of a beneficial result. For detailed discussions of these operations see the following papers: (1) Ionospheric Modification Theory; G. Meltz and F. W. Perkins; (2) The Platteville High Power Facility; Carrol et al.; (3) Arecibo Heating Experiments; W. E. Gordon and H. C. Carlson, Jr.
and from another source:

The HAARP system intends to beam 3.6 Gigawatts of effective radiated power of high frequency radio energy into the ionosphere in order to:
  • Generate extremely low frequency (ELF) waves for communicating with submerged submarines
  • Conduct geophysical probes to identify and characterize natural ionospheric processes so that techniques can be developed to mitigate or control them
  • Generate ionospheric lenses to focus large amounts of high frequency energy, thus providing a means of triggering ionospheric processes that potentially could be exploited for Department of Defense purposes,
  • Electron acceleration for infrared (IR) and other optical emissions which could be used to control radio wave propagation properties
  • Generate geomagnetic field aligned ionization to control the reflection/scattering properties of radio waves,
  • Use oblique heating to produce effects on radio wave propagation, thus broadening the potential military applications of ionospheric enhancement technology.
You don't put 3.6 gigawatts of power somewhere without causing a lil heat.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:45 PM   #4
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
The HAARP system intends to beam 3.6 Gigawatts of effective radiated power of high frequency radio energy into the ionosphere in order to:
  • Generate extremely low frequency (ELF) waves for communicating with submerged submarines
  • Conduct geophysical probes to identify and characterize natural ionospheric processes so that techniques can be developed to mitigate or control them
  • Generate ionospheric lenses to focus large amounts of high frequency energy, thus providing a means of triggering ionospheric processes that potentially could be exploited for Department of Defense purposes,
  • Electron acceleration for infrared (IR) and other optical emissions which could be used to control radio wave propagation properties
  • Generate geomagnetic field aligned ionization to control the reflection/scattering properties of radio waves,
  • Use oblique heating to produce effects on radio wave propagation, thus broadening the potential military applications of ionospheric enhancement technology.
You don't put 3.6 gigawatts of power somewhere without causing a lil heat.
Thanks for all that great info Fred. (I'm trying to figure out the white radar missile balls all over the place here.)

I wonder how HAARP quantitatively affects global warming Russia has an array too, same in Norway - the beams/waves in systems. (Maybe I'll go mention it to charioteer.*) Maybe it's something that can be discussed at the United Nations Climate Change Conference, Dec 7-18, Copenhagen.

*Forget carbon trading - every factory clean up its own banana peels...
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:54 PM   #5
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
We were treated to quite a show here about a month ago. Someone tried to be sneaky, so they sprayed at night. Same idiot forgot to check the moon though.

So under a full moon we had quite a display. And you're right about the "rainbow effect". The dose dumped in our sky produced a "beautiful" rainbow halo around the moon, a good 4 times its diameter. A bit like the beautiful, flaming red sunsets we have here due to the smog. Beautiful to watch, but try not to think about why they occur.
We had the same here a few days ago, but it's nothing out of the ordinary for this area. I can remember huge "rainbow" halos produced in the moonlight as far back as I can remember, so at least a good 23 years back. Could ofc mean they were spraying then too, but light passing a thin layer of clouds on a cold autumn night is no stranger to some great halos. We usually used that as a sign during late autumn/winter that snow was incoming.

However, the one we saw a few days back was a tad more massive, like dense. Not too much chemtrail activity over where I live though, mostly straight lines across the sky, like 3-4 stripes...and very very rarely crossing eachother.
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:10 PM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

In the south-west of Poland there was a lot of spraying the last week of september...even more than in the photos provided above... i know that it was the same for The czech republic at the same time.....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:02 PM   #7
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Hey Ammit I walked out my door this morning and saw the same, it was so bad I came back in and made a comment on here about it
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:11 PM   #8
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Some if not all of those are surely just vapor trails of normal commercial flights.

I can see and notice commercial flights that cross my sky every single day. On most days, if it is not cloudy, the sky is blue. But when certain temperature and humidity levels exist, those same commercial flights leave vapor trails. I don't see them as chemtrails.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:33 PM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Some if not all of those are surely just vapor trails of normal commercial flights.

I can see and notice commercial flights that cross my sky every single day. On most days, if it is not cloudy, the sky is blue. But when certain temperature and humidity levels exist, those same commercial flights leave vapor trails. I don't see them as chemtrails.
oh yeah? so strangely where I live those "vapors" appear when the weather is sunny and there are no clouds...until they make them...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:49 PM   #10
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't think that contrails linger in the sky for hours at a time, nor do
they start, stop , and start again.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 04:14 PM   #11
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I see the same here, and there are both military and commercial air traffic. Most trails are normal, but some are far from normal, they are thicker and spread quite quickly and linger for a long time as 'cloudlike' structures....i took some pictures recently.. Some days both 'normal' and chemtrails appear together, then its obvious. Chemtrails seem to happen early morning here....one day they produced the only cloud on an otherwise perfectly clear day

this was the start of one day, an hour later just man made cloud everywhere (those are not UFOs in the trails, i cleaned my windows after this shot )

this is a different day, can you see the 'tedrils' coming down from the chemtrail? i presume heavier particles ( I can upload a bigger picture if needed)

can you make out a 'normal' sized trail. parallel to the others in the clouds?
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 11:07 AM   #12
Greenberet
Avalon Senior Member

I took some pictures here in Spain, Madrid last September, that looked like chemtrails, can you guys take a look at them..... I know the pictures where done with my cellphone and it looks like they stood there for some time, cause they are not very aliened but more distorted.

I Put them in my spanish site:

http://loqueignoras.com/Forum/index.php?topic=249.0

Thanks
Greenberet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 01:17 PM   #13
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Kathy, I live in a place with very sparse commercial air traffic, yet we are heavily chemtrailed. Also, when you see commercial air traffic, the contrails are quite different and dissipate rapidly, even in cold weather. You are deluded if you think that chemtrails are not real.

And I drove to work under major chemtrails today....two were being sprayed as I watched. It makes me so angry!

Greenberet, those do look like chemtrails in Madrid.

Last edited by Sarahmay; 10-15-2009 at 01:20 PM.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 01:27 PM   #14
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

yup, chemtrails all right. The whispy ones are after they have spread out a little , soon to become sky white out. The only place I know for sure they have none, ( and it may have changed) is Cuba, all EU and UN countries are with the pogram, or do I mean program. Some say Russia and China do not have them. With China it is a moot point as they already have ungodly pollution and also go in for weather manipulation but at least have the balls to admit it.
I really hope Clif High is right when he says chemtrails will not be an issue any linger after next November. I'm guessing that is more to do with finance than anything else, cuz man this op takes a LOT of ca$h. I'll take his predictions any day over Blossom Goodchild.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:09 PM   #15
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Well, around where I live chemtrails aren't very frequent...as mentioned a little earlier in this thread.

I'm living relatively close to 2 airports, even though in road-km it's far longer than in a straight line. What I notice around here, is planes appearing to be on about the same altitude, but one makes a neat and short contrail, whereas the other makes this thick, continuous line from one side to the other.

Hard to prove what it is without being up there, but it doesn't look right to me.
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:30 PM   #16
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Lucrum;
What you describe is a common way to disguise who is spraying.

Re. your earlier post;
Yes I know what the "halo" round the moon normally looks like. The one I described was 2-3 times it's normal size, and much more intense.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:14 PM   #17
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Days are getting shorter too. Vitamin D time

Fish oils too ... a daily swig.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:17 PM   #18
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:06 PM   #19
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

when the earths ecomnomy collapses then we wont have this silly argument about commercial jet trails becuase ther wont be any as no one will be flying anywhere.. then they will not have a leg to stand on and it will be obv to all that it is chem trailing..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:17 PM   #20
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

bring it on, just hope I can teleport by then, there are a few people I would miss in far flung locations.
Although I still find it hard to believe anyone on this forum does not have a pretty good grasp of the agenda that is chemtrails, ( no offence) here is a good starting point,

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...d=76&Itemid=50
Old 10-15-2009, 07:03 PM   #21
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
when the earths ecomnomy collapses then we wont have this silly argument about commercial jet trails becuase ther wont be any as no one will be flying anywhere.. then they will not have a leg to stand on and it will be obv to all that it is chem trailing..
Dream on - if the dollar goes so what! The 'black economy' will still be there, spraying their poisons, making their wars. The only people to suffer from the $ demise is the taxpayer, the humble citizen of whichever country affected.
Where did all the GOLD go? What secret deals have been made intergovernmentally or corporately? Or worse - what 'off-world' deals have been made...?
Pray for awakening asap
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote