Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 09-15-2009, 10:46 PM   #1
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Dead Bankers Club

I have posted articles here about the current banking crisis and how we would begin to see dead bankers who know of the plots and theft of large sums of money and crimes against humanity . i thought it would be good to list them here in a separate thread to see how many turn up missing or dead

Our first entry is this one : Rockefeller Minion Found Dead

CRAIG KARMIN
The Wall Street Journal
September 15, 2009

James S. McDonald, head of investment-management firm Rockefeller & Co. and a board member of NYSE Euronext, died on Sunday in Massachusetts, according to people familiar with the matter. He was 56 years old.
In a statement Monday night, Barclay McFadden III, who identified himself as a friend of Mr. McDonald’s family, said he “took his own life.” The family has “no further comments beyond this,” the statement added. ”
Jim McDonald was an exceptional individual who provided strong leadership of Rockefeller & Co. for over eight years,” Colin Campbell, Rockefeller & Co. chairman, said in a statement on Monday. “He will be missed by all of us privileged to have known and worked with him.”

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1252...googlenews_wsj
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:53 PM   #2
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Dead Bankers Club

An article that doesn't require subscription...

Source: http://solari.com/blog/?p=4268

Rockefeller Chief McDonald Dies in Apparent Suicide (Update1)

By Charles Stein

Sept. 15 (Bloomberg) --James McDonald, chief executive officer of New York investment firm Rockefeller & Co., died Sunday from a single gunshot wound that was probably self-inflicted, officials in Massachusetts said.

His body was found in a car behind an auto dealership in Dartmouth, Massachusetts, said Gregg Miliote, a spokesman for the Bristol County district attorney’s office in New Bedford. While police didn’t find a note, McDonald had called his wife earlier in the day, Miliote said.

Continues: http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=a0G8EFwMkukE
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:46 AM   #3
no caste

Rep. Paul Gillmor, (February 1, 1939 – September 5, 2007)

Veteran politician praised as 'devoted public servant'
Thursday, September 6, 2007 3:51 AM
http://columbusdispatch.com/live/con...1_IF7QQ48.html

Gillmor's 2006 financial disclosure placed his wealth between $6.2 and $27.8 million. Much of that is from an eight-branch local bank, Old Fort Bank, owned by Gillmor and his relatives
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gillmor

Congressman Gillmor was a member of the House Committee on Financial Services and the ranking minority member of the House Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit. He was found dead in his apartment.

Rep. Gillmor uncovered historically large banking and stock scandals which will crush the U.S. economy later this month and the money-power apparently killed him for what he found.

On-scene investigator tells "The Hal Turner Show" there is clear evidence of foul play and intense pressure on locals to keep quiet about the facts of the murder.

As most readers of this web site know, within the past two weeks there have been extremely unusual OPTIONS CONTRACTS offered for sale on more than $6 BILLION of stock being traded on certain stock markets.
http://tribes.tribe.net/shadowwatche...8-5cc315b3be13
Old 09-16-2009, 05:31 AM   #4
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

'Mercury Retrograde' must be playing havoc on the minds of the rich and slothful.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:43 AM   #5
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Northern Boy,

I did a little scout around and came up with this little piece from the Rense.com website which includes the James McDonald case along with three others:

http://www.rense.com/general87/suicides.htm

Could this be the start of something big or is it mere coincidence?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
I have posted articles here about the current banking crisis and how we would begin to see dead bankers who know of the plots and theft of large sums of money and crimes against humanity . i thought it would be good to list them here in a separate thread to see how many turn up missing or dead

Our first entry is this one : Rockefeller Minion Found Dead

CRAIG KARMIN
The Wall Street Journal
September 15, 2009

James S. McDonald, head of investment-management firm Rockefeller & Co. and a board member of NYSE Euronext, died on Sunday in Massachusetts, according to people familiar with the matter. He was 56 years old.
In a statement Monday night, Barclay McFadden III, who identified himself as a friend of Mr. McDonald’s family, said he “took his own life.” The family has “no further comments beyond this,” the statement added. ”
Jim McDonald was an exceptional individual who provided strong leadership of Rockefeller & Co. for over eight years,” Colin Campbell, Rockefeller & Co. chairman, said in a statement on Monday. “He will be missed by all of us privileged to have known and worked with him.”

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1252...googlenews_wsj
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:42 AM   #6
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
James S. McDonald, head of investment-management firm Rockefeller & Co....
Have a look at this (give it a couple of seconds to load):

http://www.muckety.com/F923C4E989667...34A8F57244.map
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:49 PM   #7
no caste

David Kellermann

Freddie executive death apparent suicide: police source
Published: April 22, 2009

The finance chief of troubled U.S. mortgage giant Freddie Mac, David Kellermann, was found dead on Wednesday after apparently committing suicide, a police source said.
http://www.gold-speculator.com/news-...ce-source.html
Old 09-16-2009, 05:10 PM   #8
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Do you think James S. McDonald missed Bernanke's latest new...the economy recession 'very likely over'
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:15 PM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Is there a site which examines the accidental deaths, unexpected deaths, murders, etc...of prominent people...going back at least a couple of hundred years? You know...sort of a cyber cold case research center...where the cases of high profile people are perpetually investigated...even in seemingly clear-cut 'solved' cases? If there isn't...there should be.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-16-2009 at 05:19 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 04:40 AM   #10
happyhollergal

Good question Ortho, and very interesting topic to me. I've been doing my part in my book, but there's so much that's been covered up that it's impossible for me to keep up with. Jim Marrs and Jim Tucker are great sources for info like this. They've been investigative reporters for many moons and they follow the dots. What I find incredible is that when a victim has 3 gunshot wounds to the back of the head and the coroner finds in the official report that it was a suicide. I'll be watching this thread to see how many bankers join the club. In wishful thinking, it would be absolutely wonderful if only one of those contemplating ending their own lives would just spill the beans on the whole bunch of crooks, and then gain real protection from the justice department, which would save at least one life and end the games the others play with the rest of us.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:54 AM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps we need a lot more 'Deep Throats' who release information anonymously in a measured and responsible manner. This goes for all areas of society...not just banking or ufology. Bad guys and gals need secrecy a lot more than good guys and gals. The dark secrets of the world, solar system, and universe probably need to be revealed...in a rapid yet tactful manner. But who knows...revealing some things might make things worse.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-17-2009 at 06:58 AM.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:02 PM   #12
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Keep your Eyes open... There are going to be more bodies showing up...

Sewer sided... YOU KNOW... Two shots in the chest or head...

They only get in those positions when THEY have something on them.

All the names should be listed here as they leave.[Chuckle] add up.

Trooly,

Tango

Last edited by Tango; 09-18-2009 at 04:53 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 10:17 PM   #13
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

I'd rather they spilled the beans instead of their brains
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 10:58 PM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Don't be a martyr...and don't die for your beliefs. Be an anonymous deep throat whistleblower...if that is possible. What was it that Gen. George Patton said? Something like 'Don't die for your country. Make the other b@stard die for his.'
Old 09-18-2009, 04:00 AM   #15
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Have a look at this (give it a couple of seconds to load):

http://www.muckety.com/F923C4E989667...34A8F57244.map
Blessings Luminari,

I found this article on the website you recommended above.

PaL

The mysterious life and death of Danny Pang

By A. James Memmott
September 15, 2009 at 8:29am

The story of Danny Pang, a West Coast money manager charged with conducting a massive Ponzi scheme, took a dramatic and mysterious turn with his death last weekend.

Pang, 42, died early Saturday morning after being taken from his Newport Beach, Calif., home to a hospital.

A coroner’s report said that there was no evidence of foul play but that the case remains under investigation pending toxicology results. That process could take two to three months.

In April, the Securities and Exchange Commission charged Pang, the founder and head of Private Equity Management Group, a firm known as PEMGroup, with orchestrating a massive fraud.

Pang and the company used allegedly “false claims and bogus documents” to secure millions of dollars from investors, most of them from Pang’s native Taiwan.

Continues: http://news.muckety.com/2009/09/15/t...nny-pang/20141
Old 09-18-2009, 05:02 AM   #16
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I, don't think these people pulled the Trigger " Twice..." I wonder WHO did...
Can you say Contract Hit...

AAAARRRrrrr,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by scanner View Post
I'd rather they spilled the beans instead of their brains
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 02:27 AM   #17
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Bruce Wasserstein, Chairman of Lazard, Dies Unexpectedly

Catherine and News & Commentary, October 16, 2009 at 11:10 am

Bruce Wasserstein, the Wall Street investment banker who helped pioneer the hostile takeover in the 1980s and reshaped the mergers and acquisitions business into a high art, died Wednesday.

Mr. Wasserstein, 61, was the chairman and chief executive of Lazard. The cause of death could not be immediately learned, though he had been hospitalized earlier this week for what was described as an irregular heartbeat. The company had described his condition then as serious, but said he was “stable and recovering.”

Mr. Wasserstein, who began his career as a lawyer but quickly moved into investment banking, worked on some of the biggest deals of the past three decades, including Kohlberg Kravis Roberts’s takeover of RJR Nabisco.

Continue reading Bruce Wasserstein, Lazard Chief, Dies

AND related articles:
http://solari.com/blog/?p=4749

Last edited by peaceandlove; 10-26-2009 at 03:55 PM.
Old 10-17-2009, 07:54 AM   #18
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Interesting about Bruce Lizard chief, wondering does this fit in with the disappearing bankers Clif H talks about?
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:37 AM   #19
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Wonder if this was accidental or not?

Madoff business associate drowns in his pool.

"Picower was alleged to have extracted billions from Ponzi scheme"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33472579...ess/?GT1=43001
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:59 PM   #20
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
Bruce Wasserstein, Chairman of Lazard, Dies Unexpectedly

Catherine and News & Commentary, October 16, 2009 at 11:10 am

Bruce Wasserstein, the Wall Street investment banker who helped pioneer the hostile takeover in the 1980s and reshaped the mergers and acquisitions business into a high art, died Wednesday.
SOURCE: http://solari.com/blog/ Catherine Austin Fitt's blog

Lazard Asset Management Fund Dumps The Dollar
By: Tyler Durden Friday, October 23, 2009 12:58 PM

It was only a matter of time before asset managers said "enough" to Bernanke's plan of debasing the dollar day after day, and took appropriate measures. In a not very surprising, yet quite shocking at the same time, development, caught by Annuity IQ, Lazard's The World Trust Fund has had enough of the dollar. Lazard will "change the currency in which the Fund's shares are traded from US dollars to Sterling." Good work Mr. Chairman and Wall Street lobby.

BusinessWire reports that as a result of the insane dollar printing press operator's actions, Lazard will:

(i) change the currency in which the Fund's shares are traded from US dollars to Sterling;

(ii) undertake a sub-division of the Fund's share capital on the basis of 10 new ordinary shares for each existing ordinary share;

(iii) change the benchmark of the Fund to the MSCI All Countries World Index; and

(iv) increase the NAV on which the performance fee calculation is based ("Reference NAV") to reflect the underperformance of the Fund over the previous 12 months.

The reason for the seismic shift:

Continues: http://www.istockanalyst.com/article...icleid/3575322
Old 10-26-2009, 06:32 PM   #21
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi peaceandlove,

I think lazard may be changing a 6 for 2x3. Stirling is under so much pressure because of the British economy that the funds will not be all that much more stable. I think when the US$ goes under, Stirling will follow.

It's funny how these people don't seem to think. Just a few weeks ago, Russia, China, Brazil and a few others were discussing using a basket of currencies including the Yuan, Ruble, Yen and gold. If I had a huge fund to take care of I would keep it in this varied 'basket' so that even if one of the currecies goes down the plug hole, at least they will have coverage from the rest.

Still I'm sure they know what they're doing.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
SOURCE: http://solari.com/blog/ Catherine Austin Fitt's blog

Lazard Asset Management Fund Dumps The Dollar
By: Tyler Durden Friday, October 23, 2009 12:58 PM

It was only a matter of time before asset managers said "enough" to Bernanke's plan of debasing the dollar day after day, and took appropriate measures. In a not very surprising, yet quite shocking at the same time, development, caught by Annuity IQ, Lazard's The World Trust Fund has had enough of the dollar. Lazard will "change the currency in which the Fund's shares are traded from US dollars to Sterling." Good work Mr. Chairman and Wall Street lobby.

BusinessWire reports that as a result of the insane dollar printing press operator's actions, Lazard will:

(i) change the currency in which the Fund's shares are traded from US dollars to Sterling;

(ii) undertake a sub-division of the Fund's share capital on the basis of 10 new ordinary shares for each existing ordinary share;

(iii) change the benchmark of the Fund to the MSCI All Countries World Index; and

(iv) increase the NAV on which the performance fee calculation is based ("Reference NAV") to reflect the underperformance of the Fund over the previous 12 months.

The reason for the seismic shift:

Continues: http://www.istockanalyst.com/article...icleid/3575322
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote